PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Fourpeat

Dr. Eagle
06-13-2004, 08:18 PM
I don't really think this is the same thing.. but all my dad could say while he was watching the game was;
OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Laker Fans... I think the fridge is getting pretty cool...
It may not be over, but it is pretty damn close....:(

Scream
06-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Are you sayin the butter's gettin hard and the eggs are in the fridge...
OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!

Three Days Only
06-13-2004, 08:22 PM
They need a miracle at this point, and maybe a shitty team to play. Detroit's schoolin them pretty hard the last couple of nights.
Lets hope for 3 in a row, but somehow I doubt it.

Dr. Eagle
06-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Are you sayin the butter's gettin hard and the eggs are in the fridge...
OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!
More or less......
How's the damage.......:confused:
Any Vicodin?:D

LASERRAY
06-13-2004, 08:26 PM
It's Over Johnny!!!! Over I Tell Ya!!!!...................................:(

Scream
06-13-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
More or less......
How's the damage.......:confused:
Any Vicodin?:D
Nope. Just beer. I've been taking some Motrin OTC stuff when I need it, but it's not that bad...right now. 800 mg seems to do the trick overnight.
Me and Vicodin don't really get along. Last time I used that stuff, it plugged me up like an artery on the Atkins diet. I won't get into the details there...LOL

Dr. Eagle
06-13-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
It's Over Johnny!!!! Over I Tell Ya!!!!...................................:(
Dooty Bastages...........

LASERRAY
06-13-2004, 08:32 PM
Fargin' Bastages! I'll Rip Your Bells Off......................................:p

Scream
06-13-2004, 08:34 PM
I loved that movie, Johnyy Dangerously, where he's putting price tags on the kittens and puppies....too funny

Dr. Eagle
06-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Nope. Just beer. I've been taking some Motrin OTC stuff when I need it, but it's not that bad...right now. 800 mg seems to do the trick overnight.
Me and Vicodin don't really get along. Last time I used that stuff, it plugged me up like an artery on the Atkins diet. I won't get into the details there...LOL
I have heard about that, but fortunately never had it happen to me. So for a while you were really FOS... eh?;)

Three Days Only
06-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Just go outside, have a couple cocktails, smoke a bowl, then head for the bed and fall asleep thinking about some real hot ass chick rubbin herself all over you. Thats a good nights worth of dreaming.

Dr. Eagle
06-13-2004, 08:36 PM
I loved that movie, Johnyy Dangerously, where he's putting price tags on the kittens and puppies....too funny
Another classic movie... Dooty rotten bastages!!!! Fargin Iceholes......

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 08:47 PM
As a true Lakers fan, I just keep the hope, I dont know what to say right now, but must give credit to Detroit. Even though I can say they are hacking ass bitches, they play lots of D but are not clean about it 100% it is just cause they play D all the time the refs dont call it. Bottom line, these series have been close, it is all about who makes a little run wins them usually. The Lakers are a team that could streak and win 3 in a row, if any team is they are.

MagicMtnDan
06-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Unfortunately, "this one's in the refrigerator, the door's closed, the light's are out, the butter's getting hard, and the jello is jigglin'!"
Detroit’s male fans had one more way to show their support at The Palace on Sunday: Every urinal in the building featured a screen that revealed the message “Beat L.A.” when moistened.

Kilrtoy
06-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Arent the Fakers wearing black and grey

JetBoatRich
06-14-2004, 01:18 AM
Lakers:yuk: :yuk:
Being a fan:eek: games like these make it real hard:mad:

mbrown2
06-14-2004, 08:21 AM
Watching games like that you start to understand why they really made beer:)

welk2party
06-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Lakers have been outplayed and don't look like a championship team. I do think that if a team could come back down 3 to1 it is the Lakers though.

Dr. Eagle
06-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
Lakers have been outplayed and don't look like a championship team. I do think that if a team could come back down 3 to1 it is the Lakers though.
Normally I would agree with you on their comeback resilience. I am not so sure this time... seems they are just taken way out of sorts by Detroit, and the Detroit team is LISTENING to their coach!

Dr. Eagle
06-16-2004, 11:18 AM
Seems applicable again........ doesn't it??????:p