PDA

View Full Version : Irvine V-Drive Regatta Pics!

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 08:35 PM
If you see your boat in one of these and would like a FULL size and by FULL size I mean FULL size :) Let me know, I have no problem sending it to you. Sorry if I missed any boats there were there today, I tried to catch you all. It was good meeting and hanging with all of you, made my day.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta's%20pics/IrvineLakeVDriveRegatta6-13-04/
I need another shirt!
:)

Sleek-Jet
06-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Link no worky. :D

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
Link no worky. :D
***boat has been weird lately, try swiping the entire link, only some of it was linked, it is weird stuff. let me try this again...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta's%20pics/IrvineLakeVDriveRegatta6-13-04/
I dont think HB likes linking of other sites or something. :confused:

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
***boat has been weird lately, try swiping the entire link, only some of it was linked, it is weird stuff. let me try this again...
I dont think HB likes linking of other sites or something. :confused:
forgot to tell ya, there is a way around the link to get the pics...Don, I'll post them as soon as I can on Hot Spots West with the others...

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
forgot to tell ya, there is a way around the link to get the pics...Don, I'll post them as soon as I can on Hot Spots West with the others...
ok, I think the apostrophe in the link throws it off.

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 08:58 PM
ok, I think the apostrophe in the link throws it off.
I'm uploading/downloading them to Hot Spots West right now...wow, didn't know there were so many!!!

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:10 PM
I'm uploading/downloading them to Hot Spots West right now...wow, didn't know there were so many!!!
Thanks, that will help everyone here view them better. Yes, there is about 150 I think. I still had 80 to go on my camera, I love this thing. Most of those were zoomed out because of us being so far away.

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Thanks, that will help everyone here view them better. Yes, there is about 150 I think. I still had 80 to go on my camera, I love this thing. Most of those were zoomed out because of us being so far away.
I've got about another hundred to post, not sure how to handle the movies, may move them to my server at work, and open them for people to browse from there...maybe still doing pics at work tomorrow, just let me know how you're numbering them or if you can put them in a different folder so I can keep posting for ya.

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:17 PM
I've got about another hundred to post, not sure how to handle the movies, may move them to my server at work, and open them for people to browse from there...maybe still doing pics at work tomorrow, just let me know how you're numbering them or if you can put them in a different folder so I can keep posting for ya.
I could take the apostrophe off the the folder name and that should make the link work. I dont know if it will change all my stuff in that folder though. I will ask my friend tommorrow.

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:18 PM
Here is another folder off my server with no apostrophe, lets see if this works.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Other%20Cars/

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Here is another folder off my server with no apostrophe, lets see if this works.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Other%20Cars/
bingo it seems that apostrophes or paranthesis throw HB off, I will have to change my folder names soon to offset that.

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 09:22 PM
bingo it seems that apostrophes or paranthesis throw HB off, I will have to change my folder names soon to offset that.
either way bro, just let me know...

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:32 PM
either way bro, just let me know...
the way is the lazy way, I wont end up changing the folder name for a week or so, probably only do it when I need to use it next. :) so keep doin what you doin.

Sleek-Jet
06-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Cool pics, I went an found them on your site.

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Dmontzsta,Great Pics looks like you had a Blast with all the Boats,By the way who was it that sank and I hope they were OK?

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Dmontzsta,Great Pics looks like you had a Blast with all the Boats,By the way who was it that sank and I hope they were OK?
yeah, it was a blast. Someone told us that you got your motor together and were there, we all went to go find you, but ended up finding a much faster green boat. :D

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:52 PM
Cool pics, I went an found them on your site.
Glad you enjoyed them, let me know if you want any of the big ones. Did you watch the small vids I made?

Sleek-Jet
06-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Glad you enjoyed them, let me know if you want any of the big ones. Did you watch the small vids I made?
No, I don't have quick time here at work.

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2004, 09:59 PM
but ended up finding a much faster green boat. :D
Then I'm sure you had a much better time then :D :D

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:59 PM
No, I don't have quick time here at work.
that is the thing that sucks is they come out in quicktime, but I cant complain for how good they are for a digi cam.

Brian Ray
06-14-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
That was my cousin John....He and is girlfriend are alright. He'll be out at Kings River this weekend. No damage to the boat except for the distributor is junk now. I think he said he was hoping to fire the engine tonight. My brother posted some more info. in the "Hot Boat, West" section under V-drive Regatta......
-Brian

Ntwotrance
06-14-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Brian Ray
That was my cousin John....He and is girlfriend are alright. He'll be out at Kings River this weekend. No damage to the boat except for the distributor is junk now. I think he said he was hoping to fire the engine tonight. My brother posted some more info. in the "Hot Boat, West" section under V-drive Regatta......
-Brian
Brian,
hit your bro up for the pics I sent to him. i cleaned them up a bit and made them full screen...

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 06:53 PM
I will PM whoever asked for the full sizers, but you asked for them. I may just upload them.