PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Texas?

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 04:29 AM
Ole HH is in Dallas right now...and every story on the news is about someone shooting someone.
Are ya'll are arming some idiots these days?

Slick
06-15-2004, 05:58 AM
All the rain they're getting is makin' them batty.

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Ole HH is in Dallas right now...and every story on the news is about someone shooting someone.
I go to Houston every other month. It is the same there. I think LA has a much higher murder rate it's just our news outlets are SO jaded. If it does not involve someone famous or involve someone having their head removed they just pass it by.

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 06:12 AM
Shootings are up, but car thefts, robbery, rape and other violent crimes are down, cuz everyone is armed!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 07:08 AM
How about the guy who gets pulled over for driving a stolen SUV?
Instead of making it a police chase (like in LA), he just pulls over and shoots the officer (multiple times).
Now he's on the loose...and all the citizens in the area "have their guns ready."
Man...it's the wild, wild west...

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-15-2004, 08:47 AM
we are all just pissed because when it is not raining the damn wind is blowing 25 mph. kinda makes boating difficult.:( just don't pick any fights in the lone star state unless you are packing heat and prepared to use it;)
Omega

Lake Pirate
06-15-2004, 08:58 AM
They shouldn't allow shootings until they check with me first. There's a long list that need it and i wish they'd quit wasting the wrong people.

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 08:59 AM
How about the guy who gets pulled over for driving a stolen SUV?
Instead of making it a police chase (like in LA), he just pulls over and shoots the officer (multiple times).
Now he's on the loose...and all the citizens in the area "have their guns ready."
Kinda like the OK corral with V-8s...

rrrr
06-15-2004, 09:02 AM
Hey, if Ol' HH is in Dallas maybe he should call Ol' rrrr so we can go boating. My cell # is 972-365-0083.
Wanna go v-drivin'? :D :D

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by rrrr
Hey, if Ol' HH is in Dallas maybe he should call Ol' rrrr so we can go boating. My cell # is 972-365-0083.
Is that in the Plano Water..........;)

Dave C
06-15-2004, 09:06 AM
You say that like its a bad thing?!?:confused: :D ;)

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by rrrr
Hey...I would have loved to. However, ole HH's handlers only allow him to see the airport (lots of lightning) and the hotel (lots of alcohol).
Maybe next time I'm in town...
...and I'll pack some heat so I can fit in.

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 06:15 PM
I like Texas! When you pass other cars on the highway they wave with the hand holding the steering wheel.
Everyone has big hair!
The grocery boys won't let you carry a bag (even with one item) to your car.
:D

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
The grocery boys won't let you carry a bag (even with one item) to your car.
:D THATS A OLD TRICK HE'S LOOKING AT YOUR TITTIES:D
Well I did have beer in the bag, so it was a double whammy!!;)

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 06:32 PM
Hell, they are all cousins down there. I have 3rd & 4th cousins, twice removed that are my dads age and the Sheriff of a town!
:D