PDA

View Full Version : Parker last weekend.

Waldo
06-15-2004, 07:32 AM
We finally closed escrow on our new place at the Rio!
Friday - got out there early evening and worked until 1am getting all our stuff in. The place was fully loaded with the furniture and appliances so all we had to do was give it the "Waldo" family touch with our personals.
Saturday - pent a few hours on the water. Diddled around with the place some more and then scooted around in the golf cart. Met Scuba Steve and his crew at the Rio dock restaurant/bar. Nice to meet you all, good people.
Sunday - a little time on the water, more organizing of boat products & storage, etc.
All in all, I (we) are still on a high. Even though we worked around the house most of the weekend, we are truley fortunate to, not only have a home on OC, but also be able to have a place at the river. I want to thank my wife for her hard work and location suggestions. Also, thanks to all board members that gave your $.02 when I asked about different parks.

Waldo
06-15-2004, 07:38 AM
I just tried to post pictures but to no avail!
I'll post some when I get home.

THOR
06-15-2004, 07:39 AM
Glad to hear you had fun

jackpunx
06-15-2004, 10:56 AM
congrats on the new pad.. We'll be seeing you out there:D

gigamurph
06-15-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Sounds great Waldo!!! :) With any luck at all I'll make it over there for a beer at some point and check it out!! :)
RD Great! Ya know Waldo; if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all!:p :D