PDA

View Full Version : Removing threads is chickenshit!

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 02:12 PM
What happenend to that thread? LOL! Guess the heat was too high.....:D

Mrs. Restless22
06-15-2004, 02:14 PM
I dont think its chickenshit....just getting rid of unnecesary drama :D ;)

copperrat20
06-15-2004, 02:14 PM
That is why you are supposed to post adult rated conversations and or pictures on RRL.

topless
06-15-2004, 02:15 PM
What did I miss? See, I actually do work at work and miss the good stuff.:mad:

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by copperrat20
That is why you are supposed to post adult rated conversations and or pictures on RRL.
That thread would have been killed at RRL faster than than on ***boat! :D :D
Also, the original intent of the thread was to "create drama". But when the "drama" became to hot to handle for some, they decided to pull it down. I guess its OK to have drama as long as its not drama you don't prefer!

al cole'holic
06-15-2004, 02:17 PM
It is their world, we just post in it free...take it for what it is :D

Mrs. Restless22
06-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
LOL It wouldnt have even started over there ;)

hd&boatrider
06-15-2004, 02:19 PM
I don't see what the big problem is. I was following the thread thru the day. People are getting sensitive or what?
Oh well...............Aren't we all adults here?
Seriously...who got offended? If people want to engage in dialog let em...
I doubt very seriously that HB deleted it but I have an idea of who did :)

Jbb
06-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Drama...lol

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 02:21 PM
I guess some people can dish it out but can't take it......

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 02:21 PM
The originator of the thread killed it. Not ***boat.
Someone didn't like the varying opinions. :p :D

Bre
06-15-2004, 02:22 PM
Now I'm gonna be bored again:p ;) Maybe I'll just go wake the kids up:D

hd&boatrider
06-15-2004, 02:23 PM
I think I will go delete all my threads I started and drop all of your post counts....hehe

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
I dont think its chickenshit....just getting rid of unnecesary drama :D ;)
Unnecessary drama??????? Doomed........ DOOOOMED.................DOOOOOOOMED (http://www.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/dramawm.html?link=4)

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Thank the Gods for watching over me! I can't be trusted to do it myself.

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 02:27 PM
I guess the pot didn't like getting caught calling the kettle black...

FRENCHIE
06-15-2004, 02:35 PM
a also missed it i guess!:rolleyes:

HM
06-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Are you guys talking about the balogna thread?

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 02:38 PM
It was the" I wear a thong and pasties but because you don't shave your crack you're nasty" thread.

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
I guess the pot didn't like getting caught calling the kettle black...
V did not pull that. Had to be the Moderators.

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Ahhhh. I ain't buyin that!

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Ahhhh. I ain't buyin that!
When I try to delete one of my threads it tells me I do not have permission to delete. I am not going to fall on this sword, it is just what I have seen..

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 02:49 PM
If your the originator of a thread, you can delete the entire thread:D :D

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 02:50 PM
If your the originator of a thread, you can delete the entire thread:D :D
Try it. I would not let me do ones I have started..

JetBoatRich
06-15-2004, 02:50 PM
It was the" I wear a thong and pasties but because you don't shave your crack you're nasty" thread.
That was a funny thread:(

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-15-2004, 02:51 PM
Soooooooo........how hot is it where your at?? Nor Cal...Walnut Creek....it's 101..I think I'm gonna go sit by the pool.:D ;) :cool: (trying to change subject) hehehehe

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 02:52 PM
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
None of which are true.

Mrs. Restless22
06-15-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ms. AquaBoogie1
Soooooooo........how hot is it where your at?? Nor Cal...Walnut Creek....it's 101..I think I'm gonna go sit by the pool.:D ;) :cool: (trying to change subject) hehehehe
Damnnnn 101!!! :eek:
Im in Burlingame and its 85 :cool: :D

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Try it. I would not let me do ones I have started..
I tried it and it worked OK.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Yeah girl, I have this little thing on my comp called weatherbug..pretty kool, it updates the temp. where your at. I'll be out sippin on somethin in a minute.:cool:

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 02:55 PM
OG, you better check your settings because I just deleted one of my own threads. Dammit, now I have to start from scratch with my Portland commentary....

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I don't see what the big problem is. I was following the thread thru the day. People are getting sensitive or what?
Oh well...............Aren't we all adults here?
Seriously...who got offended? If people want to engage in dialog let em...
I doubt very seriously that HB deleted it but I have an idea of who did :)
Sensitive yes....
And I bet your right on who deleted it! :D :D

mirvin
06-15-2004, 02:56 PM
Oh **** that crap..... what the hell are you guys talking about??;)
mirvin

mirvin
06-15-2004, 02:58 PM
**** you you ****in **** **** i will **** you in your **** **** ass face and you ****in ****
I just realized that we're now being censored by a machine;)
mirvin****

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-15-2004, 02:58 PM
Exactly, what are we talking about?? The weather now I thought.:confused: :p

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 02:59 PM
OG, you better check your settings because I just deleted one of my own threads. Dammit, now I have to start from scratch with my Portland commentary....
Maybe they just don't trust me with that kind of POWER!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Just to get it clear.. I deleted the thread.. I think alot of you were right so poof it is gone.. But there is no comparison to my thong, nor my pasties to what the lady(and I said lady) was posting..
when you are on a site here posting pics and go to check it and see that come up with a 9 year old girl asking for a drink.. then you would have been upset also..
I also deleted all my pics that show my butt and my pasties.. so none of you will be offended.. specially you high roller..

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 03:01 PM
A republican with power is truly scary to most people from Beverly Hills....

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Exactly, what are we talking about?? The weather now I thought.:confused: :p
The Topic of this thread has something to do with this:
Also, the original intent of the deleted thread was to "create drama". But when the "drama" became to hot to handle for some, they decided to pull it down. I guess its OK to have drama as long as its drama you don't prefer. I'm not saying that the picture downloaded to the image center was appropriate either....

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 03:03 PM
A republican with power is truly scary to most people from Beverly Hills....
Most notably Larry Flynt and friends!

91nordic29
06-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
J... especially you high roller.. :p :yuk: :p :yuk:

HCS
06-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Just to get it clear.. I deleted the thread.. I think alot of you were right so poof it is gone.. But there is no comparison to my thong, nor my pasties to what the lady(and I said lady) was posting..
when you are on a site here posting pics and go to check it and see that come up with a 9 year old girl asking for a drink.. then you would have been upset also..
I also deleted all my pics that show my butt and my pasties.. so none of you will be offended.. specially you high roller..
Damn! Nothing like a women in charge.:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 03:05 PM
The Topic of this thread has something to do with this:
Also, the original intent of the deleted thread was to "create drama". But when the "drama" became to hot to handle for some, they decided to pull it down. I guess its OK to have drama as long as its drama you don't prefer. I'm not saying that the picture downloaded to the image center was appropriate either....
that is not why I pulled it.. I pulled it because some people like to talk shit to me for what ever his reason is.. but the pic I saw was not appropriate for this site and it should not have been posted here.. I do appologize to those I offended for the thread and I should not have put it up in the first place.. but my 9 year old daughter was behind me and she didn't need to see it either..

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-15-2004, 03:06 PM
I know rivercrazy, I have been there all along, even throwing in my .02, I'm just trying to change the subject from all the "drama":D that's all.

OGShocker
06-15-2004, 03:08 PM
How about those Dodgers!

Mrs. Restless22
06-15-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
How about those Dodgers!
Screw the Dodgers :yuk:
How bout them Giants :D :D :D

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-15-2004, 03:09 PM
See..that's all I was trying to do:rolleyes:

HM
06-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Not Mrs. 909'er again?? :eek:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
Screw the Dodgers :yuk:
How bout them Giants :D :D :D
LOL........GO GIANTS!!!! BAY AREA PEEPS IN THA HOUSE!!! hehehe

Ms. AquaBoogie1
Originally posted by HolyMoly
:confused: where did that come from.......different topic I thought.

Ntwotrance
06-15-2004, 03:11 PM
that is not why I pulled it.. I pulled it because some people like to talk shit to me for what ever his reason is.. but the pic I saw was not appropriate for this site and it should not have been posted here.. I do appologize to those I offended for the thread and I should not have put it up in the first place.. but my 9 year old daughter was behind me and she didn't need to see it either..
Hey, but that doesn't make up for the coffee I spit all over my computer! :D

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Thread HiJackers! LOL! :D

Ms. AquaBoogie1
06-15-2004, 03:15 PM
See it's working!! :yuk: :D :p

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Well, lets get back to my cock-sock idea....
Here's a prototype....
http://www.cgbearzone.com/acatalog/Socks.jpg
I'm selling them in sets of two, and you can get your favorite team printed on them for free!!!
RTJas :D

HM
06-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Now it is making sense....
http://www.stupidnakedpeople.com/stupidpix/images/snp0065.jpg

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Would pictures of guys wearing cocksocks at the sandbar be acceptable for ***boat image center downloading? LMAO!
If I had kids, I wouldn't want them seeing pics of that "stuff" - nor would I! I'd rather go blind!
I don't go blind seeing pasties on the right units. However, I wouldn't want kids seeing pics of that stuff either! :D

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Me talking shyt? Wait a second. I'm not the one who kicked off a thread by calling someone "nasty" and telling them we didn't need to see their "black hole". So you're all upset that your 9yo saw some dirty pictures. I'm glad you finally got to see what it's like for some parents who don't want their children seeing cottage cheese asses in thongs and plastic boobs covered with a stamp. Your pics don't offend me, I'm a big boy. But for you to criticize anybody else for indecency was just too much..... now back to the weather.

topless
06-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Well, lets get back to my cock-sock idea....
Here's a prototype....
http://www.cgbearzone.com/acatalog/Socks.jpg
I'm selling them in sets of two, and you can get your favorite team printed on them for free!!!
Those look a little small don't ya think?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Me talking shyt? Wait a second. I'm not the one who kicked off a thread by calling someone "nasty" and telling them we didn't need to see their "black hole". So you're all upset that your 9yo saw some dirty pictures. I'm glad you finally got to see what it's like for some parents who don't want their children seeing cottage cheese asses in thongs and plastic boobs covered with a stamp. Your pics don't offend me, I'm a big boy. But for you to criticize anybody else for indecency was just too much..... now back to the weather.
you know I don't know what your problem is with me latley or for anyone else here for that matter.. I was descent and came on with an appology to everyone I offended if any.. and I have a right to be here and post because I have a boat .. whats your excuse.

topless
06-15-2004, 03:41 PM
I don't have a boat. Do I have to leave?:frown: :confused: :frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by topless
I don't have a boat. Do I have to leave?:frown: :confused: :frown:
no you wear thongs and pasties.. :D

Mrs. Restless22
06-15-2004, 03:42 PM
no you wear thongs and pasties.. :D
LOL :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 03:43 PM
you know I don't know what your problem is with me latley or for anyone else here for that matter.. I was descent and came on with an appology to everyone I offended if any.. and I have a right to be here and post because I have a boat .. whats your excuse.
let me rephrase this.. Anyone that posts here should be able to but you tend to bash alot more then me high roller.. so I'm ready.. lets get it on.. we use to talk and all of a suddenn you have a problem with me so let it all out.

Mrs. Restless22
06-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Awwww...very very interesting find Forensic...your very good at your job huh? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 03:48 PM
right on.. and what kind of boat did it say he had.:confused: ;)

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by topless
Those look a little small don't ya think?
Well I don't want to cover everything......I guess I'm just a ho! ;) :D

topless
06-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Forensic
One thing about HR that strikes me a little odd.
His profile interests are -
"Gambling,Jetboating,River Beads,Old No.7,Pimpin"
We all know the purpose of beads at the lake/river right?
And if hes not into "ho's" whats with the pimpin?
Yea what he said!

hd&boatrider
06-15-2004, 03:51 PM
RC...Please delete the thread now :)

hboldno7
06-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Well, he's half ok because he Likes Old No. 7 :D

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Forensic
One thing about HR that strikes me a little odd.
His profile interests are -
"Gambling,Jetboating,River Beads,Old No.7,Pimpin"
We all know the purpose of beads at the lake/river right?
And if hes not into "ho's" whats with the pimpin?
Maybe that's sarcasm. ;)
OR maybe he does like those things but is trying to understand the appearent hypocricy.

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Oh shyt....hold on a second, I have an announcement.
ALL THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD AND ***boat.COM WHO AREN'T BOAT OWNERS..PLEASE LEAVE. YOU'RE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE SOCAL/HB.COM/OP6C CLIQUE IN ANY WAY.
So it's funny that once again I am the bad guy in all of this. I didn't start the name calling, and I brought up some very good points about fair being fair. Yes, MFV you did a decent thing by removing your pics but I never asked you to. I never said your pics offended me. You flew off the handle and accused me of that without thinking about what I really said. You attacked someone else for their indecency, and even insinuated that she was "nasty". I merely pointed out that many people might(and do) think that thongs and pasties are indecent, especially in a public/family location. You didn't like that, and now you're attacking me for not having a boat. Do you have a boat? Where is it? I haven't seen you driving it lately and I didn't see you refrain from posting on here after the 28 was sold and you were boatless. No, I don't have a $200,000 boat and probably never will. I guess because of that I'm no longer qualified to post here. I'm not surprised by that level of arrogance....

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
RC...Please delete the thread now :)
I agree.....let's start over RC! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
Hey, but that doesn't make up for the coffee I spit all over my computer! :D
LMAO!! I will clean it next time.. LOL!! :D

hd&boatrider
06-15-2004, 03:58 PM
I am sure that is all that will happen :)

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 03:58 PM
I'm afraid it would become even bigger drama if I did....:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Oh shyt....hold on a second, I have an announcement.
ALL THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD AND ***boat.COM WHO AREN'T BOAT OWNERS..PLEASE LEAVE. YOU'RE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE SOCAL/HB.COM/OP6C CLIQUE IN ANY WAY.
So it's funny that once again I am the bad guy in all of this. I didn't start the name calling, and I brought up some very good points about fair being fair. Yes, MFV you did a decent thing by removing your pics but I never asked you to. I never said your pics offended me. You flew off the handle and accused me of that without thinking about what I really said. You attacked someone else for their indecency, and even insinuated that she was "nasty". I merely pointed out that many people might(and do) think that thongs and pasties are indecent, especially in a public/family location. You didn't like that, and now you're attacking me for not having a boat. Do you have a boat? Where is it? I haven't seen you driving it lately and I didn't see you refrain from posting on here after the 28 was sold and you were boatless. No, I don't have a $200,000 boat and probably never will. I guess because of that I'm no longer qualified to post here. I'm not surprised by that level of arrogance....
I'm not saying that people with no boat shouldn't or can't post here.. and I don't wear a thong with kids around and I do have a boat and you can't see me driving it because you are not in havasu where I boat..
I do not or i thought I didn't post pics that would offend but when my daughter is standing there looking at someone that shouldn't post pics like that yes I got mad and posted about it..
I did delete the thread because it was not right for me to judge a book by it's cover.. I feel I am a descent person and I shouldn't have done it.. but you are the one that started in on me.. do you know here.. do you know anyone here in person.. you bash people here and you don't know them.. how often do you see me in a bashing contest.. now look at you.. you are always in a bash fest.

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 04:05 PM
So let's move on to arrogant point #2:
Your judging pretty hard for a person that has never posted a picture of the female persuasion in his ride? How is it you can judge or condemn when you yourself can't produce anything worthy? Hypocracy you say? Hypocracy indeed...
See, unlike the lynch mob, I have no need or desire for approval from people on here. I am fully capable of going to the river, having a good time, knowing I had a good time, and coming home and going about my life without running to mommy with my pictures so I can get an attaboy! It never fails to crack me up when 50 people talk about going to the river, the same 50 people go to the river, and then the same 50 people come back and talk about being at the river and post pics. Why? Did you not remember being there? Are you desperate to prove you can party? I'm not. I don't need to "produce" anything because I'm not trying to fit in with a clique. It's pretty damn arrogant to assume that because I don't air my laundry in public that I don't have a good time. Like I said, been there and done that and got the T-shirt. That doesn't mean everyone knows about it. I go to the river for THE RIVER. Not so I can brag about being at the river and post pics.....

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 04:08 PM
Cliques, RD. You know, like you had in High School. People pretend to like each other to be popular and when someone says something about a clique member, even if they deserved it, the whole clique jumps on that person's back. Kinda like what happens on here with the SoCal lynch mob!:D

Ultracrazy
06-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Okee........who said they shave their butt crack??? :D

GlastronGuy
06-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Yeah girl, I have this little thing on my comp called weatherbug..pretty kool, it updates the temp. where your at. I'll be out sippin on somethin in a minute.:cool:
Isn't weatherbug adware?

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 04:15 PM
I go to the river for THE RIVER. Not so I can brag about being at the river and post pics.....
Nail #2 in your coffin buddy!
1 > No boat.
2 > Don't Brag w/ photo proof.
Three strikes and you're out pal. Oh and stop with your opinions too.....only peeps w/ popular opinions are allowed to post!!!
Don't make me open this....
http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/front/lg-whoopass.jpg
RTJas :D <-- Looking for my pitchfork.....

GlastronGuy
06-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Cliques, RD. You know, like you had in High School. People pretend to like each other to be popular and when someone says something about a clique member, even if they deserved it, the whole clique jumps on that person's back. Kinda like what happens on here with the SoCal lynch mob!:D
This man speaks the truth.
Oh, I have a boat.
http://www.infiniteauto.com/images/SecondRoost.jpg

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Dammit, hold on again.
IF YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW EVERY PERSON YOU CORRESPOND WITH ON ***boat.COM, PLEASE LEAVE.
Damn, it's getting kinda desserted in here......

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:21 PM
If you go back to my post I rephrased it.. I am not saying you can't or shouldn't post if you don't have a boat.. all I'm saying is.. you tend to bring drama in every post you make.. and it's always directed to someone on here.. I don't personaly know everyone but I know them by there screen name and most people here I concider family.. do you? maybe you just like to stir and stir.. I don't I was mad and posted it and deleted it and still got bashed for it.. Hmmmm I just don't get it..
I'll just sit back and shake my head. :rolleyes:

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Dammit, hold on again.
IF YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW EVERY PERSON YOU CORRESPOND WITH ON ***boat.COM, PLEASE LEAVE.
Damn, it's getting kinda desserted in here......
At least I can stay - I know everyone! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/909er.gif
I have a boat too, a shiney newer one... ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
But she does have a nice set of bolt ons and a bad ass boat Bob.. ;) :D
RD
LMAO!! thanks Dave.. :D

Ultracrazy
06-15-2004, 04:26 PM
I have not met a single person from the "boards".......mind if I stay? I've learned a ton of boating related information from HB. I intend to stay and learn more........is that ok HR???? Thanks.

Jbb
06-15-2004, 04:27 PM
uh......RD..SUX.........:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:29 PM
everyone is welcome as long as they post. LOL!! ;)

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Ultracrazy
I have not met a single person from the "boards".......mind if I stay? I've learned a ton of boating related information from HB. I intend to stay and learn more........is that ok HR???? Thanks.
If you really intend to stay, you should attend one of the mixers.
Here's some of us at the last bowling party....
http://www.frogmans.net/images/Bowling/Bowling%20nerds.jpg

Bre
06-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by HolyMoly
YOu have a problem with me?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Bre
No he didn't catch what was going on.. ;)

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Where have you been? We've been forced to have fun without you! :D

Bre
06-15-2004, 04:34 PM
No he didn't catch what was going on.. ;)
Seems to me this person has a problem with me:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
You aren't getting along with anybody today. ;)
nope maybe I should go.. LOL!!;)

Bre
06-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Where have you been? We've been forced to have fun without you! :D
The kids woke up and then I had to mow the lawn

Bre
06-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Now the kids are running around crazy I should get back to them:D

BOBALOO
06-15-2004, 04:38 PM
Hey Jas ,thats me on the left
Booze Bowl,I think the tall guy is the one that broke the ceiling tiles out.
BTW hey everyone.

IN2-IN2MX
06-15-2004, 04:38 PM
Here's some of us at the last bowling party....
Hey! That's meeeeeee in the middle! :D I know you all want me now huh!

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 04:39 PM
I'd agree with that.. but maybe you shouldn't be cappin on other peoples shiznit when you don't have your own shiznit to back it up?
RD
LMAO...So does this mean your not going to "cap" on other peoples boats,see how you really dont own one yourself?...

Jbb
06-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
LMAO...So does this mean your not going to "cap" on other peoples boats,see how you really dont own one yourself?...
River cappin Dave....:D :D :D :D

Jbb
06-15-2004, 04:41 PM
FOOD FIGHT!

BOBALOO
06-15-2004, 04:41 PM
Better not say anything about my "wineberry" colors

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:42 PM
hey who want's to kick JBB in the junk..:D :D

Jbb
06-15-2004, 04:42 PM
No soup for you!

Jbb
06-15-2004, 04:43 PM
hey who want's to kick JBB in the junk..:D :D
MA'AM.....?:eek:

RiverToysJas
Originally posted by BOBALOO
Hey Jas ,thats me on the left
Booze Bowl,I think the tall guy is the one that broke the ceiling tiles out.
BTW hey everyone.
LMOA!!!
I think the tall guy is Havasu Hangin' if I remember right. :D

HighRoller
Oh no, the mighty RD has told me to get a clue....I better shut up now, right?
but maybe you shouldn't be cappin on other peoples shiznit when you don't have your own shiznit to back it up? When did I ever cap on her boat? she fired first by asking if I had a boat. She doesn't "have" a boat either, not yet.
I didn't ask for your "laundry." I asked you to produce a picture of a chick on your boat. You keep talking shiznit on any chick with a set of bolt ons, and saying that if they have a tatoo they are skanks etc.. I'm just wondering what kinda hotties you must be running around with to be able to look down on pretty good looking chix (IMO) that hard.
So again, I have to "prove" myself because my tastes and morals are different than yours. I could go into an explanation, but the short version is I don't hang with attention whores. I like women with self respect and self esteem.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
MA'AM.....?:eek:
that would be old cottage cheese but pastie wearing thong slippin ho. to you.. :D :D

Jbb
06-15-2004, 04:46 PM
that would be old cottage cheese but pastie wearing thong slippin ho. to you.. :D :D
uh........ok....:eek!:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 04:47 PM
Oh no, the mighty RD has told me to get a clue....I better shut up now, right?
When did I ever cap on her boat? she fired first by asking if I had a boat. She doesn't "have" a boat either, not yet.
So again, I have to "prove" myself because my tastes and morals are different than yours. I could go into an explanation, but the short version is I don't hang with attention whores. I like women with self respect and self esteem.
I am not an attention w hore.. just a post *****.

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 04:48 PM
If you really intend to stay, you should attend one of the mixers.
But pleeeeease bring Mrs Ultracrazy. She looks smokin!!!!! :D :D
And Jason, which one of those are you again????? :D

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Okay, well you guys can all have fun getting worked up until your heads blow off. I'm off to work. Thanks for the entertainment. You guys are very predictable, but next time you should think about handing out "OP6Clique pagers". The lynch mob's response time was kinda slow today! You need to have a better way to let everyone know when a member starts some crap and it comes back at them.

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Ah but Jrocket I do own a boat... :) Thus I can post and cap on other peoples boats. :D
Incidentally, do you own YOUR boat?
I own mine... :D
RD
Funny you mention that.By the end of July,I will own my boat and have title in hand.:)
Lets take YOUR boat out next weekend,no oars either!:D

Ultracrazy
06-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Mandelon......
You seen my wife???? Hmmmmmm.......I haven't seen her in years:D

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm just glad I don't have any tatoo's becuase I'm not sure what I'd do with myself if I didn't measure up in the HolyRollers eyes.
Probably the same thing you always do;hang from someone else's nutsack because you can't do your own thing:eek:

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 04:54 PM
Just in that avatar she posted......am I wrong? I hate it when that happens...:(

1stepcloser
06-15-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey everybody!!
Whats been going on? :)

HM
06-15-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Nope. Just reminiscing.
I don't know how anyone can call anyone a skank or ho when posting on a forum owned by larry flint. :confused:

Ultracrazy
06-15-2004, 04:55 PM
Hehehe......well, I doubt that it is her.......post it and maybe I can make a trade?:D

HighRoller
06-15-2004, 04:56 PM
And finally, RD, I may not have posted pics of me with a hot chick, but at least I didn't post pics of myself with naked dudes. You need to bring some girls on your next trip, sausage boy!

Ultracrazy
06-15-2004, 04:59 PM
hehehehe.......he said "nutsack".......hehehehe

Blown 472
I am going to have to go with highroller on this, is that all you do at the river is drink and watch chicks do lezbo shit? sheesh doesn't that get boring after the first five years? ****en broads should step up to fisting each other or something.:D :D

hot_diggity_dog
But High Roller even if I was with you 100% don't you like looking at the Hotties with THONGS and nice skimpy suits? While sitting there on your boat with your "women with self respect and self esteem" checking out the Hotties????
Or pictures I have posted?
What about the killer chicks on these guy's boats, Unleashed's Crew, Scuba's, Knuckle-Heads, Kilrtoy, Budget Baller, Shake-Yo-Azz, J540, H20 Party Starter, and all of the others who post pix of Hotties???
I can deal with it either way, but I guess I one of the Sick Fockers out there who like Hot Chicks whether they have clothes on or not?????:confused: :p :D
HDD:cool:

Jbb
Here's the bow of my boat...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20nordicgirls-med.jpg
Now lets see yours.. LOL
RD
Advantage>>>>>>Johnson...:D

Debbolas
Man!
What happened?
I go get my hair done and all this drama.....is everyone ok?
Play nice!
;)

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Dang, I didn't know you converted Bubbles to open bow.... sweet!!! :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:01 PM
Okay, well you guys can all have fun getting worked up until your heads blow off. I'm off to work. Thanks for the entertainment. You guys are very predictable, but next time you should think about handing out "OP6Clique pagers". The lynch mob's response time was kinda slow today! You need to have a better way to let everyone know when a member starts some crap and it comes back at them.
Like i said before.. I pulled the thread .. You just keep going and going but to me you are not worth the aggrivation.. you are a lonly sole that has nothing and you seem to me a very jealous person for what other people work hard for.. I may not be in your eyes a perfect person.. I do have 1 tatoo , I do wear pasties, a thong and I have bolt ons.. but I do have respect for people around me when I do wear them.. I am not going to go and post a naked pic of myself to get people like you off because you have nothing else to do but come on here and look at the pics we post then bash people for it..
I do not come on here bragging about what we have or do at the river.. all you do is come on here and post shit that half the people on here don't want to here because it's all bulologna any way..
you have a thing with me everytime I post anyway. you are the one that actually started it in with me.. I didn't even mention you in my first thread..
if you have a problem with me then that's fine because you are nobody to me anyway.. I don't know you and I don't care to know you..
I am going to post on here as much as I can and try to pass you up but that might be hard if I am the one on your hit list for the day.
If you don't like the people on here and just want to bash people maybe you should move on to other sites where people want to listen to your politics or whatever.. Just don't bash people for no reason.. if you know so much about my pics and you don't like to see girls in thongs and pasties then why are you looking at my pics so much..
well I think I am done with you..

Blown 472
06-15-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Man!
What happened?
I go get my hair done and all this drama.....is everyone ok?
Play nice!
;)
**** that, game on ****ers.:D :p

Jbb
06-15-2004, 05:02 PM
Game ..set...match...bulologna?

Blown 472
06-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Game ..set...match...bulologna?
Some sorta fish???

1stepcloser
06-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
****en broads should step up to fisting each other or something.
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif :D

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 05:05 PM
So who wants to ride in the bow of RD's boat??????
:D :cool: :cool: :D

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 05:06 PM
I don't think there is room................;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I do.. if he lets me drive too.:D :p

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Here's the bow of my boat... (sorry Jrocket.. Daddy's boat :D)
RD
LMAO.....:D Im just trying to keep ya real RD.:)

GlastronGuy
06-15-2004, 05:08 PM
I'll pass.

MRS FLYIN VEE
What are ya talking about?? Lots of room up there still. :)
Only rule is you have to have tatoos and bolt ons to ride in it though. :D :D
RD
cool I'm in..:D :p

hot_diggity_dog
Hey Mandelon I did think that was kinda wierd when you had my wife disrobe and show you she didn't have any tattoo's or bolt on's before we boarded your vessel. I hope she passed???

Blown 472
06-15-2004, 05:09 PM
RD
Something you want to share with group RD??

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Keepin it real brotha? Your just tryin to keep a man down... I see how it is. :D
RD
Not down,just in check.:D
BTW,what was this thread about again?

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 05:11 PM
And Jason, which one of those are you again????? :D
I took the photo! Duh! :rolleyes:

hot_diggity_dog
06-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Skanky attention whores? :D
RD
We need a section titled Skanky Attention Whores!:D

Blown 472
06-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Yes... I have a thing for skanky attention whores apparently. :D
RD
How does a brutha get hooked up with one???

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:13 PM
How does a brutha get hooked up with one???
ask high roller he seems to have seen them all on here at one time.:rolleyes: ;)

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Hey Mandelon I did think that was kinda wierd when you had my wife disrobe and show you she didn't have any tattoo's or bolt on's before we boarded your vessel. I hope she passed???
She was just the way I like em.....two legs, two arms and a pulse. WoooHOoooooOOooooOOOoooOOOoOoooo

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Skanky attention whores? :D
RD
Well I dont know if their skanky but I can think of a few attention whores on here alright.:rolleyes:

Blown 472
06-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Well I dont know if their skanky but I can think of a few attention whores on here alright.:rolleyes:
GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandelon
That's what is known as "Exuberance".

Debbolas
RD
Sweetie, as much as I love you and your boat...............I'm thinking surgery would be a little extreme, just for a boat ride!;)
But I am thinking about a tatoo. (Shamless plug, my sis a tatoo artist!):D

MRS FLYIN VEE
:yuk: so you noticed me.. yah I was noticed today.. LOL!! :D :D

Blown 472
06-15-2004, 05:18 PM
HOLD ON... THE CLIQUE ISN'T READY!! We're still updating our super Clique pagers n shiznit, becuase of the slow response time earlier!
RD
Druming my fingers on my drafting table waiting for you fockers to play.:p :p :D

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Well sometimes we let the bolt on's thing slide if a girl is already well endowed. ;) :D
RD
Ok, you do remember meeting me at OP6? In the black skull swim suit?
No prob.... I will wear my VSMB!:D

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 05:19 PM
:yuk: so you noticed me.. yah I was noticed today.. LOL!! :D :D
No not you dear.:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:20 PM
No not you dear.:)
I love you sweetie.. LOL!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Actually I'm about ready to be heading on home now mr 472.. ;)
Till manana. ;) : D
RD
Jamie should be there soon.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:21 PM
He's talking about me mrs flyin vee... Jrocket thinks I'm an attention *****.. I think he's still pissed becuase my shitting of the pants story was better then his. :D
RD
LMAO!! I never heard that one yet.. LOL!! :D :p

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Does their 1st name start with J and end with Rocket? :D
RD
What was that Mr. 13K+ posts? Im more of a social poster.
Im talking about you real post ***** junkies.Plus Im just here because Im fooling around with one of the guys on here's wife.:wink:

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 05:22 PM
I think he's still pissed becuase my shitting of the pants story was better then his. :D
RD
Cant remember that one.:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:23 PM
What was that Mr. 13K+ posts? Im more of a social poster.
Im talking about you real post ***** junkies.Plus Im just here because Im fooling around with one of the guys on here's wife.:wink: :eek: :eek: you didn't wait for me.. damn my loss again.. ;) :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:24 PM
yeah WTF already?? He was suppose to be down here like 3 hours ago! :mad: He's starting to cut into my drinking time. :(
RD
the traffic is so bad right now.. he should be there any minute.. start drinkin he can take you home.. ;)

Blown 472
06-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Actually I'm about ready to be heading on home now mr 472.. ;)
Till manana. ;) : D
RD
Okie dokie, I should be around, but I "might" go boating tomorrow.:)

IN2-IN2MX
06-15-2004, 05:25 PM
She was just the way I like em.....two legs, two arms and a pulse. WoooHOoooooOOooooOOOoooOOOoOoooo
LOL! That's 1 more than usual for you...I hear the pulse is negotiable! :D Hee hee.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:25 PM
I might crash at your house tomorrow night.. I have to take some customers out to Hollywood.. :mad: tomorrow evening.
RD
you got it.. you can use the tickle your fancy shower.. :D :p

Kim Hanson
06-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Also, the original intent of the thread was to "create drama". But when the "drama" became to hot to handle for some, they decided to pull it down. I guess its OK to have drama as long as its not drama you don't prefer!
I don't like the banning , threads dropped...whoopty shit! Move on, start more :D ..........( . )( . ).....:rolleyes: I love the Drama ! :D

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by IN2-IN2MX
LOL! That's 1 more than usual for you...I hear the pulse is negotiable! :D Hee hee.
Are you referring to our blow up doll...? She had all the right limbs, three openings, a "life like face" (It said so on the box)......but alas, she did not have a pulse...:( :( :frown: :yuk:

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 05:28 PM
you got it.. you can use the tickle your fancy shower.. :D :p
Pics, please....(Not of RD though)......:rolleyes: :eek: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Pics, please....(Not of RD though)......:rolleyes: :eek: :D
I deleted all of mine.. ;)

Kim Hanson
06-15-2004, 05:29 PM
Okie dokie, I should be around, but I "might" go boating tomorrow.:)
:eek: really, I thought your boat was in dry dock :D ........( . )( . )...or broke , or something ;) :p :D

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 05:30 PM
I deleted all of mine.. ;)
Want more??? :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:32 PM
no jason thanks though.. I think I will keep the pics of me out of here.. ;)

Blown 472
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
:eek: really, I thought your boat was in dry dock :D ........( . )( . )...or broke , or something ;) :p :D
Was looking for an intake, scored one over memorial weekend and now it is all back together except for taking out the bypass tank return in the filler neck.

rivercrazy
Advantage>>>>>>Johnson...:D
Yea but how many of them came "with" RD versus those that came with other guys? J/K RD! LOL! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
I was going to say Mandelon.. There ain't no way your getting pics of me in the fancy shower. :D
RD
can I take one for myself.. LOL!!:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
your mama didn't teach you to share:(
yes but if you really want one of RD .. LOL!! read it again sweetie.. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
sorry not today:D
LMAO!! RRL still has the one your refering to.;)

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 05:40 PM
RD <---- :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hey.. how come you never stop by and say hello anymore Jrocket? I'm starting to think you don't love me anymore.. :(
Maybe he aint part of the click as much as you thought he was! Sounds like he just might not be a follower! :D :D :D

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Go ask your mrs who she's actually married too.. LOL :D
Last time someone asked her that I remember her saying "RD"
RD
LOL! That still makes me chukkle. And how many times has she been in yur boat? She in mine everytime out. RCD rollin wifh a hottie! :D :D

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 05:44 PM
He told me he was a "loaner" and had to go his own way...
He works at a bank too??? That must be how RC knows him so well.

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Hey.. how come you never stop by and say hello anymore Jrocket? I'm starting to think you don't love me anymore.. :(
I stopped by one Memorial day,but there wasnt any place to park.Too many nut sack swingers takeing up the parking.:D Tell those bums that I was there way before any of them where!:p

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 05:48 PM
Piss on you Jason... Don't make me revoke your "clique" pager. :D :D
RD
Hey I was in this thread early, I just didn't know what my opinion was until you posted it! ;)

rivercrazy
06-15-2004, 05:48 PM
Sounds like JRocket's boat is too small of a DCB to park at RD's pad. Upgrade to at least the F29 with twins and a big azz stereo!

Jordy
06-15-2004, 05:56 PM
So let's move on to arrogant point #2:
See, unlike the lynch mob, I have no need or desire for approval from people on here. I am fully capable of going to the river, having a good time, knowing I had a good time, and coming home and going about my life without running to mommy with my pictures so I can get an attaboy!
Really? That seems like a pretty long haul from Portland, especially pulling your boat, that is unless it's imaginary. When was the last time you did anything water related other than just run your mouth on the boards? Maybe it's the weather in Portland, but you've become pretty much of a prick every since you moved there. By the way, I was at the river 2 weeks in a row, Memorial Day and OP6 and I've yet to see pics on the boards.
It never fails to crack me up when 50 people talk about going to the river, the same 50 people go to the river, and then the same 50 people come back and talk about being at the river and post pics. Why? Did you not remember being there? Are you desperate to prove you can party? I'm not. I don't need to "produce" anything because I'm not trying to fit in with a clique.
I don't go to the river with 50 people and don't know that I've ever done so. As far as posting pics, why be a prick? You know, there are other people besides you who might appreciate pics of the river and what goes on. I did notice that this board isn't called www.highrollerisamiserableprickinportland.com, so there are other people besides you on here.
It's pretty damn arrogant to assume that because I don't air my laundry in public that I don't have a good time.
No, I know other chickenshits who do that behind the scenes, but that's a different story.
Like I said, been there and done that and got the T-shirt. That doesn't mean everyone knows about it. I go to the river for THE RIVER. Not so I can brag about being at the river and post pics.....
When were you at the river again? Dude, you really need to lighten up. Don't piss on the rest of us because your life sucks in Portland. If it's that bad, why not do something about it instead of being a prick on the boards???

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:56 PM
LMAO!! :D

Ntwotrance
06-15-2004, 06:13 PM
wow, I left my office and this was only 3 pages long...30 minutes later and it's up to 10...gotta lot of catching up to do here...

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
wow, I left my office and this was only 3 pages long...30 minutes later and it's up to 10...gotta lot of catching up to do here...
You can read it, but now that Jordy & RD have spoken, no further opinions need to be expressed! ;)

Ntwotrance
06-15-2004, 06:20 PM
You can read it, but now that Jordy & RD have spoken, no further opinions need to be expressed! ;)
damn, done deal huH?

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 06:21 PM
I am still totally lost about this..................:confused:
Is there a cliff-notes version?

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 06:26 PM
I am still totally lost about this..................:confused:
Is there a cliff-notes version?
This thread is like Vietnam, unless you were there, you just don't understand it! ;)

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Thanks Im on board now.....
W:D W

OutCole'd
06-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Shockwave Bob, you just saved me 30 minutes.
Thanks.

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Ok, thanks!
I'm good now...................;)

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 06:43 PM
I think the tall guy is Havasu Hangin' if I remember right.
Nope...I'm the short old guy.
I am not "clique endorsed" (I do not agree with RTJ, RD, SDB or HR)...
...and I did not touch the post.
PS- I think Glastron Guy and I are going to start our own "clique for the most hated members."

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 06:48 PM
Shockwave Bob with the killer summary.... LOL.... you didn't need the thread... it's all right there. Thanks for taking notes, Bob!

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey HH
this chick wants your number, send it over or i can send you hers,

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 06:50 PM
OOOOoooooOOOOooooOOOoooOoOOoOooh!!!!

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Hey HH
Dude, she just wants you for your penis extention er um uh..........boat!

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Hey HH
Your wife wants my number?

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Your wife wants my number?
Actually HH, that'd be OK........;)

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Actually HH, that'd be OK........;)
Uhhh...I think she's taken.

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 06:59 PM
True, true......

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:01 PM
"He's smart, he makes things go"
(line from Star Trek TNG where the "dumb" aliens kidnap Jordy and make him fix their ship)
;)

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:02 PM
(line from Star Trek TNG where the "dumb" aliens kidnap Jordy and make him fix their ship)
;)
Ok Number one Make it SO!!!!

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:03 PM
and................."engage"
;)

Jordy
06-15-2004, 07:06 PM
;)
Why the phuck do you feel the need to incorporate me in your post whoring bulls#it? Have I not made it clear to you that I think you're a total waste of time on this board aside from the fact that I think Kachina is a step above a Baylitter? Leave me the phuck out of whatever you post and I won't bother to post to your bulls#it as I have better things to do, unlike you and your post count...

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Why the phuck do you feel the need to incorporate me in your post whoring bulls#it? Have I not made it clear to you that I think you're a total waste of time on this board aside from the fact that I think Kachina is a step above a Baylitter? Leave me the phuck out of whatever you post and I won't bother to post to your bulls#it as I have better things to do, unlike you and your post count...
Wow, and you gave HR a hard time! :eek:
RTJas

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 07:14 PM
I think she meant Jordy LaForge, the blind guy from Star Trek, TNG....played with passion by a non sight challenged Lavar Burton.

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Dude!
CHILL
Have a pop tart!
LOL;)

Kim Hanson
06-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Jordy, you aren't playing nice. Boat pissing you off or what?...........( . )( . ).....;)

Dr. Eagle
I think she meant Jordy LaForge, the blind guy from Star Trek, TNG....played with passion by a non sight challenged Lavar Burton.
Thanks for clearing that up, imagine that.......;)
Engage..........

Jrocket
I was thinking the same thing but wasnt sure....LOL

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Currently starring in PBS Kid's "Reading Rainbow". Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
I think he is like donating his time, for the greater good, to teach children to read and like books. It is a noble cause....

LASERRAY
I think she meant Jordy LaForge, the blind guy from Star Trek, TNG....played with passion by a non sight challenged Lavar Burton. ooops! That's messed-up.
That's it! If she ever mentions Stevie-Ray Vaughn in a negitive connotation I'm going to rip her a new one....................................:D

Jrocket
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Jordy, you aren't playing nice. Boat pissing you off or what?...........( . )( . ).....;)
That actually made me laugh.....:D

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 07:19 PM
Yes.
Let's get Jordy some of the "Geordi" glasses for his next river trip...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/incrediblegifts_1793_1397300.jpg

Dr. Eagle
Originally posted by LASERRAY
ooops! That's messed-up.
That's it! If she ever mentions Stevie-Ray Vaughn in a negitive connotation I'm going to rip her a new one....................................:D
Calm Down Ray! Have a Pop Tart!;)

Debbolas
ooops! That's messed-up.
I borrowed your "pop tart" reference, hope you dont' mind...;)

LASERRAY
06-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Dude!
CHILL
Have a pop tart!
LOL;) LOL! :D Nice. ;)

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Oops, its Geordi, not Jordy. And really they don't look that much alike. :Dhttp://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200307/burton02/320x240.jpg

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Yes.
Let's get Jordy some of the "Geordi" glasses for his next river trip...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/incrediblegifts_1793_1397300.jpg
My fault, sorry Jordy!
Can't spell to save my life.
I meant Geordi!!
Jordy<--------------your so vain, I bet you think this post is about you.....;)

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Terms of his probation. :D
I didn't know he was a Priest........... LOL........

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 07:23 PM
That's it, this thread is way off topic now!!!
I'm putting my head-phones on, dropping in a David Hasselhoff CD, and Chillin' for a while.

Mrs. Restless22
06-15-2004, 07:24 PM
This thread has been off topic for a while :rolleyes: ;)

LASERRAY
Jordy<--------------your so vain, I bet you think this post is about you.....;) That's very cleaver. :)

Dr. Eagle
That's it, this thread is way off topic now!!!
I'm putting my head-phones on, dropping in a David Hasselhoff CD, and Chillin' for a while.
Chill and Have a Pop Tart!

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Holy Crap!! Jordys black? I had no idea.

LASERRAY
06-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Chill and Have a Pop Tart! It's: Relax, Have a poptart. ;)
Em kay.......? Great!:D

Dr. Eagle
This thread has been off topic for a while :rolleyes: ;)
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif

roostwear
Geezus K Rist! 6 pages of cr@p, and here's my slant:
I'm not in "the clicque"
Reading this cost me 20 minutes I'll never get back,
and finally.....
Why is the guy on the left grabbin the tall guy's junk? .

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:27 PM
It's: Relax, Have a poptart. ;)
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif ;)

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:27 PM
It's: Relax, Have a poptart. ;)
Oh No!
I miss-quoted you...sorry;)

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by roostwear
Geezus K Rist! 6 pages of cr@p, and here's my slant:
I'm not in "the clicque"
Reading this cost me 20 minutes I'll never get back,
and finally.....
Why is the guy on the left grabbin the tall guy's junk? .
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 07:30 PM
PULL THE PLUG!!!!!

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 07:32 PM
You see, they look nothing like each other........
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4418DSCF0059.jpg

Kim Hanson
That actually made me laugh.....:D
:eek: ......( . )( . )..........:D

roostwear
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif
Off topic? Have you LOOKED at the topic in the last 6 pages? :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by roostwear
Off topic? Have you LOOKED at the topic in the last 6 pages? :rolleyes: http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif
Now that you mention it.... no............. http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:37 PM
I think it was about how removing threads that don't suit your purpose is 'not nice"
How ironic if this thread was pulled....

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:39 PM
I think it was about how removing threads that don't suit your purpose is 'not nice"
I think you'd lose like a hundred posts!!!!!!!!! http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif Oh sorry off topic!!!!!!!!

roostwear
06-15-2004, 07:39 PM
That would be kinda.... chickensh!t:D

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:41 PM
I think you'd lose like a hundred posts!!!!!!!!! http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif Oh sorry off topic!!!!!!!!
Only rivercrazy has that power.......;)

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Only rivercrazy has that power.......;)
Power? http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/offtopic.gif LOL

LASERRAY
06-15-2004, 07:43 PM
How ironic if this thread was pulled.... Hey, I heard you were talking about Bill Ray Cyrus! You Suck!!! And your Kachina is a P.O.S.:yuk: :D

SoCalOffshore
06-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Holy shit, what a thread. I am sorry I read all 13 pages without seeing one pasty wearing, thong wearing bolted on babe!!

SoCalOffshore
06-15-2004, 07:52 PM
But, it got my mind off the Lakers game or lack there of.

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey, I heard you were talking about Bill Ray Cyrus! You Suck!!! And your Kachina is a P.O.S.:yuk: :D
But I LOVE Stevie Ray Vaughn:D

miller19j
06-15-2004, 07:54 PM
uh......RD..SUX.........:D
Yea....What he said! :D

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 07:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/337avatar3-thumb.gif

Jordy
06-15-2004, 08:27 PM
My fault, sorry Jordy!
Can't spell to save my life.
I meant Geordi!!
Jordy<--------------your so vain, I bet you think this post is about you.....;)
You know, that would be kind of funny if it wasn't about me... :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
06-15-2004, 08:30 PM
You know, that would be kind of funny if it wasn't about me... :rolleyes:
Come on now. Isn't time you 2 kissed and made up? :D :eek: :rolleyes: