PDA

View Full Version : Best Sounding Boats at Havasu

Keith E. Sayre
06-15-2004, 04:59 PM
I always thought that my Schiada sounded as good as anyone
elses boat when idling through the channel until last weekend!
I also always liked the sound of Lew Keelings 21' Rush GN boat.
Someone with a little Cole open bow came through with the injector hat going and I think that he used his exhaust to push the boat rather than his prop! Nasty sounding boat!
For twin engines I would have to say that the new Nortech Cat takes the award. Also incredible!
What other boats stand out?
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City
928-680-1400

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 05:02 PM
Some of those fokkers with high compression blowermotors runnin through there...whooom, whooom, whoom, whooom, definitely sound badass.
At least for a few more years until the noise police descend on us all.......
:(

alfonzo
06-15-2004, 05:07 PM
that little cole sounded awsome. He pulled out of the water in Crazy horse right behind us. that thing is cool!!

CrazyHippy
06-15-2004, 05:09 PM
I personally love the sound of twin OB's on a kitty kat. almost a scream.
Offshore exhaust is a must though
BJH:D

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Im not sure who owned the boats but Ive seen a few Conquest decks that sounded really good.Not sure if its from the under step exhaust or what but they sounded really awesome.
I know of one Conquest deck that will be on the water soon that has a Bad ass motor and #6 drive on it.Im betting it will be one of the better sounding and running ones out there.:wink:

DogHouse
06-15-2004, 05:14 PM
I got a pretty good laugh on Sat when J540's Cole was in the channel making some noise... My wife piped up and said something like "that boat is really annoying." She just doesn't get it! :D

1stepcloser
06-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Keith E. Sayre
Someone with a little Cole open bow came through with the injector hat going and I think that he used his exhaust to push the boat rather than his prop! Nasty sounding boat!
He posts here...J540 or something like that....I forget.
He was at Crazy Horse, kids in the bow, that boat is flat badass sounding.
I stay up on C row at Crazy Horse, and around 9:00 PM or so on Saturday night I could here the WHOOM ----- WHOOM ----- WHOOM ----- WHOOM from that boat idling through the channel.
Another note I found kind of amusing.
I got passed going down the river from the sandbar just entering the delta by a couple guys in a Force, nice boat, yellow and blue, that damn thing was LOUD as it passed me.
So later, as I make my wa into the Channel and pull up next to the no mooring signs where the police boats go, I see this poor guy getting cited by the Havasu PD for excessive noise.
It seems that the local LEO felt his boat was too loud as it was loping through the channel.
It wasnt twenty minutes later that the Cole comes busting through.
I wonder if he got cited as well?

mbrown2
06-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Best Sounding boats in Havasu....two words.....Bling Bling...

1stepcloser
06-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by DogHouse
I got a pretty good laugh on Sat when J540's Cole was in the channel making some noise... My wife piped up and said something like "that boat is really annoying." She just doesn't get it! :D
LOL! When he was warming up in the marina (at Crazy Horse) some rental boaters wife is glaring at him, at says GAWD, what the hells wrong with that boat....it sounds AWFUL!
I laughed to myself.:)

fourspeednup
06-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
LOL! When he was warming up in the marina (at Crazy Horse) some rental boaters wife is glaring at him, at says GAWD, what the hells wrong with that boat....it sounds AWFUL!
I laughed to myself.:)
It's like being at a car show when something with a big cam idles by....to the untrained ear it just sounds like it's about to stall:rolleyes:

Kachina26
06-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Hey Keith, is that big ole red truck out in front of Conquest yours?

J540
06-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
He posts here...J540 or something like that....I forget.
He was at Crazy Horse, kids in the bow, that boat is flat badass sounding.
I stay up on C row at Crazy Horse, and around 9:00 PM or so on Saturday night I could here the WHOOM ----- WHOOM ----- WHOOM ----- WHOOM from that boat idling through the channel.
So later, as I make my wa into the Channel and pull up next to the no mooring signs where the police boats go, I see this poor guy getting cited by the Havasu PD for excessive noise.
It seems that the local LEO felt his boat was too loud as it was loping through the channel.
It wasnt twenty minutes later that the Cole comes busting through.
I wonder if he got cited as well?
NOPE not yet but iam sure its comeing :yuk: Bling got one sat, so iam sure i mite be next, then again every time i see the PD they wave, go figure

Schiada76
06-15-2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah! That Cole aint shit! I'll run it!
Oh SHIT what did I say?:eek: :eek:

J540
06-15-2004, 06:27 PM
ok i will be down at parker,it will be hard for you to run when i take my pully off your junk:D :p

OutCole'd
06-15-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by J540
NOP not yet but iam sure its comeing :yuk: Bling got one sat, so iam sure i mite be next, then again every time i see the PD they wave, go figure
When I was coming into the Channel Saturday, I saw Bling leaving with the LE right behind him. I had a bad feeling.:(

RACRJEFF
06-15-2004, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Keith E. Sayre
jack's htm Good Fellas sounds good, and the gibson skater sounds good that nortech idled right by me down at moabi sounded awesome with the blower surge , iv heard alot about bling's boat but havent seen it , its a spectre correct? so i know what to look for when he blows by me !!!!!!

RACRJEFF
06-15-2004, 06:48 PM
From the looks of the pictures , it looks like mr and mrs. V's boat will sound pretty bad a$$

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 06:51 PM
I like the lope of the big twins...
...but I've always had a soft spot for the way those Top Cats (w/big power) exhaust echos from under the swimstep...

DogHouse
06-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by RACRJEFF
[QUOTE]...iv heard alot about bling's boat but havent seen it , its a spectre correct? so i know what to look for when he blows by me !!!!!!
Ya that's it, the Spectre with Bravos, that's Bling for sure... :devil: :D :D

Schiada76
06-15-2004, 07:03 PM
HEY!
I paid for that pully!:D
NOTHING sounds like blown and injected. SSSSSWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!:D :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 07:07 PM
I may be an idiot...
...but I think Three Gays Only has the Spectre...Bling Bling has the Bor-Tech.
Yes...definately an idiot.

DogHouse
06-15-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I may be an idiot...
...but I think Three Gays Only has the Spectre...Bling Bling has the Bor-Tech.
Yes...definately an idiot.
Yeah but an idiot with a big cool boat is ok.
Want me to send you some photos of my gelcoat for your paint guy to copy?
:D

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 07:14 PM
Want me to send you some photos of my gelcoat for your paint guy to copy?
I always wanted to be like Doghouse...my idol.
BTW...I bet you got that "Top Cat" sound...eh?

DogHouse
06-15-2004, 07:17 PM
BTW...I bet you got that "Top Cat" sound...eh?
Sounds like the stock small block that it is.
:wink:

Havasu Hangin'
06-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Sounds like the stock small block that it is.
You got something against small bloocks? ;)

alfonzo
06-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
When I was coming into the Channel Saturday, I saw Bling leaving with the LE right behind him. I had a bad feeling.:(
We were floating Almost under the bridge,just to the south of it, this jackass goes under it and does what every dork thinks is cool, damn near blows his boat up frum reving it to 10,000 rpm's about 5 times. So we sit there for a couple of minutes so nobody(namely the LE) wouldn't think it was us...We start going thats when we saw outcole'd. the LE was after the dumdass that did that but they said, when they pulled us over, we were closer so we got nailed..:mad:

DogHouse
06-15-2004, 07:30 PM
You got something against small bloocks? ;)
No I think that pair in Bling's Spectre look great.

Craig
06-15-2004, 07:39 PM
I know every time you give Bling Bling a compliment his friends say it goes to his head, but when I heard that boat of his come in to Moabi a couple of weeks ago, that was it :D

TCHB
06-15-2004, 08:13 PM
The best sounding boat at Havasu lately is the small Cole open deck with the blower!!!!!!! The are a lot of load boats buy not many have the sound of that small Cole.

Three Days Only
06-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Your starting trouble again!!!!!
No I think that pair in Bling's Spectre look great
and again!!!!! Cmon guy your going to give me a bad rap. My boat doesnt go whoom whoom whoom whoom whoom whooom whoom whoom whoom whoom.
It sounds like a popcorn machine with a steady idol, what have you been drinking in cave creek, jalapeno pepper beer.

alfonzo
06-15-2004, 08:26 PM
I personally like the wisper of a 30 hp johnson on the back of a 1983 27ft pontoon wherlling down river...or up!

Three Days Only
06-15-2004, 08:27 PM
I have to agree Blings shit is sick, but lets not tell him. He will start resembling his oldself before the plastic surgery and liposuction.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985montage_640x480-med.jpg

OutCole'd
06-15-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
I have to agree Blings shit is sick, but lets not tell him. He will start resembling his oldself before the plastic surgery and liposuction.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985montage_640x480-med.jpg
LMAO !!!!:D

rvrkaosI
06-15-2004, 08:43 PM
I heard that boat with the blower half way down the channel after it passed me:eek: Awesome sounding boat, and definitely a eye turner! I agree though the exhaust alone could push this boat down the channel!

Bling Bling
06-15-2004, 08:54 PM
We are leaving one out, I know the guy but can't think of his name. He drives a 26 DCB white with jagged black and orange stripes, ( I think that's it), but the only thing wrong is it's a ford. Sounds very nice, and yes I did get a ticket for noise on sat, and I will sell my boat before I get mufflers. Thanks for the complaments. Bling PS- it ain't going to my head.

Jrocket
06-15-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Bling Bling
We are leaving one out, I know the guy but can't think of his name. He drives a 26 DCB white with jagged black and orange stripes, ( I think that's it), but the only thing wrong is it's a ford. Sounds very nice, and yes I did get a ticket for noise on sat, and I will sell my boat before I get mufflers. Thanks for the complaments. Bling PS- it ain't going to my head.
SVO540.....is the DCB

DogHouse
06-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
...what have you been drinking in cave creek, jalapeno pepper beer.
I see you've been to Black Mountain Brewery!

J540
06-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Are you talking about Phil,SVO540 with the injector hat, he has my old(my new) 14-71 with one of the intercoolers i make on it.if so very fast boat. he still needs to step up to CMI BIG TUBES.:D

J540
06-15-2004, 09:26 PM
is this it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55SVO5403-med.jpg

alfonzo
06-15-2004, 09:33 PM
El diablo!!! eebaeebaeebaeeba!!!

Bling Bling
06-15-2004, 09:40 PM
is this it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55SVO5403-med.jpg That's the one, very nice ride, except for a ford.:D

plaster dave
06-15-2004, 09:45 PM
J540 is that cole the 1 that has the Schiada bottom with the cole top???? btw i love that boat & it does sound good.:D

alfonzo
06-15-2004, 09:46 PM
duh

alfonzo
06-15-2004, 09:47 PM
HOWDY!!

Bling Bling
06-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by alfonzo
duh Holla amigo como asta.

mbrown2
06-15-2004, 09:51 PM
is this it
That pic looks like it was from after last years OP6....if it was I off to the right acting entirely too drunk since I was a rider that day....just ask JRocket

BoatFloating
06-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Best Sounding boats in Havasu....two words.....Bling Bling...
Huh!, what! What did you say???

Bling Bling
06-15-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
Huh!, what! What did you say??? Maybe we will pull a wire or two on those out boards and they will sound like something.

Three Days Only
06-15-2004, 10:00 PM
I see you've been to Black Mountain Brewery!
It was that frog restaurant right there in Cave Creek. We worked on a house over where the runway is, and the golf course behind it. Cool town. We had a good time getting sauced up at the place.

BoatFloating
06-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Maybe we will pull a wire or two on those out boards and they will sound like something.
At least I won't act like a rookie and rev my motors under the Bridge. I remember when I was in High School you still act like it??? Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

Three Days Only
06-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Maybe we will pull a wire or two on those out boards and they will sound like something.
He needs tuned exhaust and a loud stereo playing a recording of your boat, the BF will be stylin.

unleashed
06-15-2004, 10:13 PM
I'd have to give Blings boat the nod for best sounding twin engine boat. Also that 20ft cole that runs out there sounds sick. I was walking down to the channel one day and heard that motor so I started to run to check it out. Can't believe how wicked it sounds. I think its j540's boat.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/30P5150211a.jpg
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Havasu Hangin'
06-16-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by unleashed
I'd have to give Blings boat the nod for best sounding twin engine boat. Also that 20ft cole that runs out there sounds sick. I was walking down to the channel one day and heard that motor so I started to run to check it out. Can't believe how wicked it sounds. I think its j540's boat.
Deano...you're about 40 posts behind...better pick up the pace.

hot_diggity_dog
06-16-2004, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
That pic looks like it was from after last years OP6....if it was I off to the right acting entirely too drunk since I was a rider that day....just ask JRocket
Mike that was the 9.13.03 HDD Hot Boat Fish Taco sandbar Party!:D :D
HB Fish Taco Party (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28347&highlight=fish+tacos)
HDD:cool:

Craig
06-16-2004, 05:49 AM
Are you talking about Phil,SVO540 with the injector hat, he has my old(my new) 14-71 with one of the intercoolers i make on it.if so very fast boat. he still needs to step up to CMI BIG TUBES.:D
Nice Ford :p
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/SVO540/svo6engaa.jpg
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/SVO540/svo12aa.jpg

J540
06-16-2004, 07:06 AM
Ford sucks:D :D

mbrown2
06-16-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Mike that was the 9.13.03 HDD Hot Boat Fish Taco sandbar Party!:D :D
HDD:cool:
Damn, don't know how I missed that one.....Oh that's right I was working hard to pay for the boat that was to be delivered one week after the party...:D

SILVERWING
06-16-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Some of those fokkers with high compression blowermotors runnin through there...whooom, whooom, whoom, whooom, definitely sound badass.
At least for a few more years until the noise police descend on us all.......
:(
THE BOAT THAT GOES BY U DOING 100MPH AND DOES NOT MAKE 300DB AND YOU CAN STILL CARRY ON A CONVERSATION AND STILL BE ABLE TO HEAR AT THE END OF THE WEEKEND. THATS QUIET

roostwear
06-16-2004, 07:29 AM
J540, looked at your profile, and it lists a 20' Cole v-drive. I've never seen your boat before, so I'm looking at the pic...... can't be a v-drive, you can walk between the seats! Do you have some close-ups of the engine, and what drive are you running? I don't know what it is, but LE looks at an open bow, and must figure "It's a momma poppa boat, let's go bust a flat instead". Works for me. :D

Freak
06-16-2004, 07:48 AM
Lets have the specs on the Mota in that 20 cole. I'm interested.

dimarcobros
06-16-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Hey Keith, is that big ole red truck out in front of Conquest yours?
That is his, ask him what his gas mileage is. :D :D :eek: :eek:
DMB

Three Days Only
06-16-2004, 08:06 AM
the only thing wrong is it's a ford.
No one jumped on this clown for that post, theres nothing wrong with a ford, as long as its a diesel and rolls on tires.
Chevy Duramax's suck!!!!!! Got that Bling Bling. Im surprised you can even make it to work in a Chevy.

Havasu_Dreamin
06-16-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
That is his, ask him what his gas mileage is. :D :D :eek: :eek:
DMB
Like it matters, he lives and works in Havasu! Keith, I'm jealous! :D

J540
06-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by roostwear
J540, looked at your profile, and it lists a 20' Cole v-drive. I've never seen your boat before, so I'm looking at the pic...... can't be a v-drive, you can walk between the seats! Do you have some close-ups of the engine, and what drive are you running? I don't know what it is, but LE looks at an open bow, and must figure "It's a momma poppa boat, let's go bust a flat instead". Works for me. :D
HAD a flat TOP FUEL FLAT (MASTERBLASTER) Now its the TAF blurred vision, Kind of hard to put two kids and four adults in a flat don't ya think. Thats why I carry my scuba gear with me all the time to salvage all the flats that try to fly across the lake at 110. I'll be right behind you salvaging all the pieces. plus while you are puting your junk on the trailer cuz its to rough and your back is all junked up cuz its beat to shit, iam the energizer bunny STILL GOING............FAST.:D BEEN in a flat well over what this boat can ever go.Did'nt get me rocks off. but keep'n up with boats that are 1 1/2Xs your size thats in the rough thats SHIIIZNICK MY NIZZEL . SAY'N:D Konw what i mean. And yes it is a V DRIVE

J540
06-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Freak
Lets have the specs on the Mota in that 20 cole. I'm interested.
572 ci dart block (4.5/4.5) , dart 360 heads with 2.30exh and 1.88int with T & D shaft mount rockers. Billet Crower crank, Howard alum rod, Arias pistons. Muirs (sp) manifold, with the best innercooler you can buy (the ones I make), 1471 Retrofit HiHelix Littlefield blower (approx 15#s), Enderle buzzard injector, 80-A Enderle fuel pump, fed by edelbrock dual diaphram fuel pump, started by Holley Blue fuel pump :D . Keith Black gear drive Billet Fab. oil pan. Custom fabbed dual impellar water pump. Turbo 400 trans, Casale V-Drive with 45% od. Menkins 11/16 3 blade. CMI Big tube 2 1/4 primary with 5" id tailpipes and about 500 ft of stainless braided line, well more like 700 feet. Total hp 330hp :eek: :eek: Anyone wanna race...

dicudmore
06-16-2004, 05:59 PM
572 ci dart block (4.5/4.5) , dart 360 heads with 2.30exh and 1.88int with T & D shaft mount rockers. Billet Crower crank, Howard alum rod, Arias pistons. Muirs (sp) manifold, with the best innercooler you can buy (the ones I make), 1471 Retrofit HiHelix Littlefield blower (approx 15#s), Enderle buzzard injector, 80-A Enderle fuel pump, fed by edelbrock dual diaphram fuel pump, started by Holley Blue fuel pump :D . Keith Black gear drive Billet Fab. oil pan. Custom fabbed dual impellar water pump. Turbo 400 trans, Casale V-Drive with 45% od. Menkins 11/16 3 blade. CMI Big tube 2 1/4 primary with 5" id tailpipes and about 500 ft of stainless braided line, well more like 700 feet. Total hp 330hp :eek: :eek: Anyone wanna race...
1 bad mofo....
and I'll pass on the race ;)

ratso
06-16-2004, 06:53 PM
After OP6 on Saturday night I was at Kokomos. I was wondering if that was the Cole around say 11pm idling through the channel? That is a sick sounding boat.
BTW...330hp...that is a joke right?

MAXIMUS
06-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Yes but you would need to spot me a boat or two! My family jet is a little sluggish...:)

jackpunx
06-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Badblown 572's boat sounds pretty mean.. Mine sounds like its saying
Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato..
But there is nothing like the drone of 2 motors:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
I like the way any boat sounds as long as it is in the water.. but I would love to hear MR Potato. ;) .. can I drive.:D :p

jackpunx
06-24-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I like the way any boat sounds as long as it is in the water.. but I would love to hear MR Potato. ;) .. can I drive.:D :p
On my lap:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2004, 09:35 AM
On my lap:D
Deal.. I may be too heavy though.. :p :D

jackpunx
06-24-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Deal.. I may be too heavy though.. :p :D
LOL..:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2004, 09:42 AM
Hand cuffs are optional.:D :D

BADBLOWN572
06-24-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by HUFFPOWER
hey bling,bling, just curious who pulled you over and ticketed you in the channel, lhc police, sheriff ? i didn't think az had a noise law in effect, was it done with a decibel gun ? i think my bro-in-laws new 30 htm with twin 600 cu inchers sounds pretty damn good, for nonblown. my dads 21 schiada sounds like a big inch pro stock with its 572 non blown motor:D
AZ does have a noise law and they are beginning to enforce it. I was pulled over in Parker not too long ago and was informed that my boat is way too loud for anywhere on the water. 86 decibles (?sp) @ 50' is what is legal. Anything V8 over a 496 with S pipes will fail.

SVO 540
07-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Ford sucks:D :D
I am a little late to the game here guys, but had to jump in.
J540 - aka "Freak Show" and Bling Bling,
FORDS RULE

h2oski2fast
07-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Best sounding boat in Havasu, I would have to say it's Leroy Shnider's Thuroughbread!

jackpunx
07-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Forensic
I am late to the party also...
But the moter that makes me turn my head when I hear it...
Is one of those Turbine boats. Especially when they first start to spool up... Ohhh yeaaaa!!
Whats killer is that they can easily turn out 1200 HP and weight 1/3 of a Big Block.
Loud as phuck but cool...
Forensic
:cool:
Yates has one.. its bad ass.. Its one of the smaller engines.. but none the less.. bad a**
Makes my boat sound like ice cream truck:D

Blingette
07-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by HUFFPOWER
hey bling,bling, just curious who pulled you over and ticketed you in the channel, lhc police, sheriff ? i didn't think az had a noise law in effect, was it done with a decibel gun ? i think my bro-in-laws new 30 htm with twin 600 cu inchers sounds pretty damn good, for nonblown. my dads 21 schiada sounds like a big inch pro stock with its 572 non blown motor:D HUFFPOWER, LHC police, I got some pull with them, but it did not matter that day. The officer that wrote me was on the young side, no getting out of it. He told me they will be cracking down this year, and more next year. He had no decibel gun, and if you have heard my boat, there's no use fighting it. He also said that if I were to show a receipt for mufflers to the judge, They possibly will dismiss it, will see on the 14th. My suggestion, fuel injected twin turbos, that's my next route.

yates9
07-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Yates has one.. its bad ass.. Its one of the smaller engines.. but none the less.. bad a**
Makes my boat sound like ice cream truck:D
Were going to be at Lake Pleasent this comming Saturday for the 4th July fireworks. If your heading out there too, maybe I can get some Ice cream from your Ice cream truck! Sure its going to hot as Muck out there.
www.turbine-powered.com (http://www.turbine-powered.com)
Yates...

Kilrtoy
07-01-2004, 05:23 PM
My boat, It has thru hull exhuast.
On the serious side,
Bling Bling's boat. I was on Avalon when he did his pass and it was damn loud and he was atleast a 3/4 offshore

Wakker
07-01-2004, 06:13 PM
I thought your boat sounded pretty pissed off when I heard it in Parker a couple weeks ago, not obnoxiously loud with a little whine..

dirtracer
07-01-2004, 06:26 PM
saw a big red cat with an enclosed cockpit on tv running twin lamborgini motors...sounded friggin awesome...it was somewhere in europe though

Blingette
07-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
My boat, It has thru hull exhuast.
On the serious side,
Bling Bling's boat. I was on Avalon when he did his pass and it was damn loud and he was atleast a 3/4 offshore I hear you might be checking the party out on D-row this weekend. I'm in D-24 come by, I will not have my boat, broke a #6. I'm sure the Goose will be flying, I think the best night will be friday. That pass in front of Avalon was fun. Thanks Bling.