PDA

View Full Version : Bruised Calcanius

MudPumper
06-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Has anybody ever bruised their heal and if so how long did it take to get better? I'm going on 2 1/2 weeks and it is still killing me. Went to the Dr. twice and they said it's not broken and to just stay off of it. I already took two weeks off but had to get back to work yesterday. Fuc k it hurts bad!!! :mad:

MudPumper
06-15-2004, 05:13 PM
that's kinda how I did it. Me drunk+river on memorial+barefeet=f ucked up foot!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:27 PM
wow it does hurt.. I would say about 3 more weeks.. it doesn't heal to fast.. LOL!! no pun intended..:D

MudPumper
06-15-2004, 05:43 PM
We were having a contest to see who could jump across a channel, about 1 1/2 boats wide from dock to dock. I made it, but boy am I paying for it. When will I realize I am getting too old to do stupid shit like that??:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
We were having a contest to see who could jump across a channel, about 1 1/2 boats wide from dock to dock. I made it, but boy am I paying for it. When will I realize I am getting too old to do stupid shit like that??:)
you wont as long as you are young at heart.. you'll just think twice about it next time.. LOL!! ;)

MudPumper
06-15-2004, 05:49 PM
I thought twice about it last time and my buddy Kevin even told me not to do it!!! My friends Anheiser (sp) Busch and Jack Daniels told me to go for it.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:51 PM
I thought twice about it last time and my buddy Kevin even told me not to do it!!! My friends Anheiser (sp) Busch and Jack Daniels told me to go for it.:D
LMAO!! thats funny.. (not that you hurt yourself) your special friends talking to you.. I've been there.. my friends tell me wear a thong and pasties.. vodka and peach schnapps.. LOL!! :D :p

MudPumper
06-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
.. my friends tell me wear a thong and pasties.. vodka and peach schnapps.. LOL!! :D :p
You have very wise friends, you should listen to everything they tell you:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-15-2004, 05:53 PM
You have very wise friends, you should listen to everything they tell you:D
LMAO!! I have on a few occasions.. LOL!!:D

paradigm shift
06-15-2004, 06:34 PM
A bruised heal or stone bruise can take a lot longer that one thinks. Did the doc recommend any type of insole - pad to wear in your shoe? I have had trouble with sore heels and they can be a real pain especially when you work on your feet most of the time. I wear arch supports almost always because of past trouble with sore heals. I jumped off the boat once hit landed on a rock with my heal and it took forever to get over. Sorry for your pain. Liquor always helps. ;)