PDA

View Full Version : Where Are All The Fakers Fans Now

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 07:19 PM
The finals are here and they got their asses kicked.
SO what now.
Oh wait, We will riot tonight:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
SO what now.
I'm gonna pick up all the flags I see in the road tomorrow and save them to re-sell next year!:D

Kachina26
06-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Down 25 points in the fourth quarter? Is that a bad thing?

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 07:26 PM
I'm heading out to the neighbors to roll their cars over and set them on fire............:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I'm heading out to the neighbors to roll their cars over and set them on fire............:rolleyes:
I am busy making up some Molitov Cocktails....... ;)

ssmike
06-15-2004, 07:32 PM
I'm feeling great right about now...
In about 6 mins, I get to "return the favor" and make about 5 obligatory "HA HA HA HA" phone calls to La La Land

mbrown2
06-15-2004, 07:33 PM
No riots here....that's your hood....they don't come to riot here...something to do with a lot of cops and pistol packing red necks who live here..:D
Still here, sucking it up, but no excuses we got out asses kicked....Does that make you sleep better...:D

mbrown2
06-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by ssmike
In about 6 mins, I get to "return the favor" and make about 5 obligatory "HA HA HA HA" phone calls to La La Land
Gonna call some other queen fans who stopped rooting for a team weeks ago :D

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:34 PM
(truth be known... I get to go to the office tomorrow and snicker at all the Laker Fans...) Tee Hee........

Essex29
06-15-2004, 07:35 PM
...right here.....not proud, but I'm here.

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:36 PM
It is just sad..................70 - 96
:(

ssmike
06-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Gonna call some other queen fans who stopped rooting for a team weeks ago :D
Thats a good one...Not.
Hmmm, should have been a sweep.
Time for the Rapist to go dominate the Colo. Correctional League.

OutCole'd
06-15-2004, 07:37 PM
I'm right here. Disapointed, & bummed, but still a Laker fan, and still here.

77charger
06-15-2004, 07:37 PM
what do the lakers and gm have in common?
anwer- piston slapped
I aint no b ball fan i dont care for sports unless it involes guns,horespower,and beer

mbrown2
06-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Hmmm, should have been a sweep.
Time for the Rapist to go dominate the Colo. Correctional League.
I agree with you on your first point...we only dominated for one OT period...pretty much luck won that one...
Yeah...I wonder how this will affect his trail standing...maybe they will feel bad for him......NOT.....:D

slink
06-15-2004, 07:38 PM
RIGHT HERE FOCKER:yuk: , but I'm switching gears........Let's go DOLPHINS:D (that would be a NFL gesture to all you non sports fans)

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm switching, GO PISTONS!!!!
I'm a fair weather fan! ;)
RTJas :D

TheEduKATor
06-15-2004, 07:39 PM
People better hurry, only 3 minutes left to board up the windows and hide all the valuables.

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
I'm switching, GO PISTONS!!!!
I'm a fair weather fan! ;)
Have you thought about politics?
LOL/JK;)

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 07:43 PM
No riots here....that's your hood....they don't come to riot here...something to do with a lot of cops and pistol packing red necks who live here..
I remember the riots, the Ventura Sheriffs office and Simi P.D. closed the freeway, Needless to say no mexicans or blacks went to simi that day....

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Have you thought about politics?
LOL/JK;)
There is a certain presidential candidate that never met an issue he didn't like for a while... what's his name..... Jim Carrey?... something like that...

welk2party
06-15-2004, 07:45 PM
Man there is a lot of Hate for the Lakers. I am a fan, but admit we got flat outplayed. Still, why does everyone get so hateful?

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 07:48 PM
I'm always that way with the Lakers.....J/K......... I am just a Kings Fan... and perhaps the reason there is sooooooo much vinegar on here is all the trash talking Lakers Fans seem to like to do..........
I know, how many Championships have YOUR Team won??
Doesn't matter... they are my team! Just as the Lakers are yours... no matter what if you are a true fan. And it sounds like you are!:D

TheEduKATor
I'm a laker fan to, I just hate the people who say they are fans then riot when they f'ing win a championship.

Debbolas
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
There is a certain presidential candidate that never met an issue he didn't like for a while... what's his name..... Jim Carrey?... something like that...
Oh, You can't spell
It's KERRY!!!
LOL;)

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Im not a FAKERS HATER
I just hate basketball PERIOD

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:52 PM
No riots yet......................:D

IN2-IN2MX
06-15-2004, 07:53 PM
We're here...sad, but here...:( . That's ok - THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR! :cool:

WaTchTheGelCoat
06-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Im not a FAKERS HATER
I just hate basketball PERIOD
I second that. :yuk:

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 07:54 PM
My team WON!!!! :D

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 07:56 PM
We're here...sad, but here... . That's ok - THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
That is usually what the first place losers say,
Will get them next year tiger.
Today Kobe will be in jail, Malone will be retired and the rest of the fakers will sign deals with other teams.
THEIR TIME IS PAST.....

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 07:56 PM
My team WON!!!! :D
My name is RiverToysJas and I would like your vote for president of Hot Boat Forum.......
(jk)
LOL;)

cc322
06-15-2004, 07:57 PM
SCHOOLED :D couldnt have happened to a nicer bunch of winer's

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 07:59 PM
My name is RiverToysJas and I would like your vote for president of Hot Boat Forum.......
(jk)
LOL;)
Hey don't you go post-whorein' with my name.... :mad: LOL! J/K!
Now, send me your money! (hoping the Jedi mind trick is still working) ;)

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Hey don't you go post-whorein' with my name.... :mad: LOL! J/K!
Now, send me your money! (hoping the Jedi mind trick is still working) ;)
Jedi Mind Trick Voice..............
Or do you want Turkey Jerky Jas?;)

IN2-IN2MX
06-15-2004, 08:05 PM
We're here...sad, but here... . That's ok - THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
That is usually what the first place losers say,
Hey Miguel...don't hate because we stand behind our team. It was still fun. It's not always about the TROPHY (and that goes for basketball trophy OR WIFE...LOL. :wink: )

IN2-IN2MX
06-15-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by cc322
SCHOOLED :D
Yep, we were definitely outplayed :frown:

RiverToysJas
06-15-2004, 08:06 PM
Jedi Mind Trick Voice..............
Or do you want Turkey Jerky Jas?;)
Yes I want Turkey Jerky! :D
Hey you're good!

Debbolas
06-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Yes I want Turkey Jerky! :D
Hey you're good!
I'm not a Star Wars/Star Trek/ Monty Python Geek for nothing....:D

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 08:10 PM
trophy OR WIFE
And this means what:confused:

Mandelon
06-15-2004, 08:12 PM
Hmmm, Kilrtoy is she saying your wife is a trophy??? :confused:

Risky Business
06-15-2004, 08:14 PM
Molitiv??? I thought you would be the expert in "fertilizer" cocktails considering all the cow crap in Sacto.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

IN2-IN2MX
06-15-2004, 08:15 PM
trophy OR WIFE
And this means what:confused:
Oh relax Turbo...what i always tease you about (and you even admit to)...you know!

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Oh relax Turbo...what i always tease you about (and you even admit to)...you know
Oh about me being LARGER than life......:p

IN2-IN2MX
06-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Oh relax Turbo...what i always tease you about (and you even admit to)...you know
Oh about me being LARGER than life......:p
Hee hee...:p Ok, I'll bite :rolleyes: .....what part is that exactly?

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 08:24 PM
MY HEAD

CEO
06-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Detroit will be on fire tonight! Great finals props, to Detroit

IN2-IN2MX
06-15-2004, 08:30 PM
MY HEAD
:yuk: Well, shyt...I KNEW that! Sheesh. Expecting a better answer than that silly.
Hey, I'm a member now...cool.

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Oh, You can't spell
It's KERRY!!!
LOL;)
I was making a funny, you know like dumb and dumber...rer Jim Carrey... (2rs?)

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by TheEduKATor
I'm a laker fan to, I just hate the people who say they are fans then riot when they f'ing win a championship.
The Lakers had a great season this year. It was a tough series with Detroit, but unfortunately for the Lakers there was no answer.
I think both the Kings and Lakers will be doing some rebuilding next year... so I don't expect a whole lot from either team next year. It will be interesting to see what happens over the summer with trades and acquisitions on both teams.

Rvr2Bch
06-15-2004, 08:43 PM
I'm always that way with the Lakers.....J/K......... I am just a Kings Fan... and perhaps the reason there is sooooooo much vinegar on here is all the trash talking Lakers Fans seem to like to do..........
I know, how many Championships have YOUR Team won??
Doesn't matter... they are my team! Just as the Lakers are yours... no matter what if you are a true fan. And it sounds like you are!:D
Dr. Eagle--
I look forward to this restarting again in the fall. I always enjoy talkin a little smack with you guys up in Nor Cal :D Lakers got their asses kicked in this series, not just tonight. They definitely didn't deserve to win. They come all this way to give up all of the sudden? I just don't get it. :confused: :confused: All I know is that this offseason is going to be a crazy one with all of the moves the Lakers will be making. Should make for interesting conversation.
On a side note, we just got season tickets to the Clippers for next season. Buy one, get one free deal was goin on so we took advantage of it. Who knows, if Kobe leaves the Lakers, maybe he'll sign with the Clippers, and I can consider it an investment!
-Rvr2Bch

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Rvr2Bch
Dr. Eagle--
I look forward to this restarting again in the fall. I always enjoy talkin a little smack with you guys up in Nor Cal :
-Rvr2Bch
Ditto, Rvr2Bch...
Had the kings somehow made it to the finals, they'd have been swept by Detroit. They have a tougher time with a really good defensive team than the Lakers did this year.
Like I said, I see both teams doing some rebuilding, and next year may be very different for both... Nuggets in the Finals...
LOL...

Rvr2Bch
06-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Ditto, Rvr2Bch...
Had the kings somehow made it to the finals, they'd have been swept by Detroit. They have a tougher time with a really good defensive team than the Lakers did this year.
Like I said, I see both teams doing some rebuilding, and next year may be very different for both... Nuggets in the Finals...
LOL...
Shaq said in the post game that it is going to be a "funny" summer. No Kobe, no Phil, and maybe Shaq being traded? Who knows what will happen. All I know is that they got their asses kicked, and it's gonna be a hell of a long flight back from Motown!
-Rvr2Bch

Dr. Eagle
06-15-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Rvr2Bch
it's gonna be a hell of a long flight back from Motown!
-Rvr2Bch
And a very quiet one, I bet!

JetBoatRich
06-15-2004, 09:49 PM
what time is the game:mad: :mad:

dmontzsta
06-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Still here, and we made it farther than any other team. I am surprised we made it this far with all the troubles the team has went through. I cant wait to see the rebuild and watch the new team next year, I know they will keep Kobe, cause they want youth. I know they will keep Shaq cause he is the center that holds things down. I also think Karl will be back, cause he is smart enough to know you cant do it in one year. But, Payton is doubtful, since he really did nothing to help this team this year.
Raider time. :)

DryHeatOnly
06-15-2004, 10:02 PM
It was kinda numbing seeing our Lakers get blown out like that. Oh well. We'll rebuild and come back and win another chamionship or three. ;)
GO RAIDERS!!!! :D

PlyaPlya22
06-15-2004, 10:03 PM
SO what now.
Sorry, wrong room!:D

Kilrtoy
06-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Its all good Plya, just baiting you out.....:D

PlyaPlya22
06-15-2004, 10:12 PM
I can take my lumps with the best of them! That was the worst outting I have ever seen. I swear they were paid off. Detroit ain't that damn good!

Bow Tie Omega
06-16-2004, 01:38 AM
You know, the Suns are looking better and better...WHo has the Jack....please pass it around

totenhosen
06-16-2004, 04:27 AM
I'm right here focker! Lakers got outplayed the entire series. But hey at least we can claim title to first loser while the Kings can lay claim to perennial loser.

JetBoatRich
06-16-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by totenhosen
I'm right here focker! Lakers got outplayed the entire series. But hey at least we can claim title to first loser while the Kings can lay claim to perennial loser.
LOL, nothing like being runner up:D

BigBoyToys
06-16-2004, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
Man there is a lot of Hate for the Lakers. I am a fan, but admit we got flat outplayed. Still, why does everyone get so hateful?
there's a simple answer to that. Most (Note here, not all...but most) Laker fans are the rudest, snobbiest, excuse making fans in the NBA. But rightfully so....They just mimmick, or take after the team. The Lakers are just straight up dysfunctional and it was inevitable that they would lose in the championship. From guaranteeing wins and blaming the refs and all, it was just another typical Laker type series. The refs didn't call the games wrong...The Lakers got Whooped! Plain and simple. Even the 1 game that they won in the championship, they had to take it to overtime to win it. It wasn't even close, but was VERY entertaining with the Pistons great playing and the Lakers great whining....very entertaining indeed.
I expect to see the Lakers dismantled next season. Kobe gone (prison or another team???), Malone retired, Payton not sure what's going on, Coach will be gone (Magic Johnson was pretty upset with the coaching throughout the championship), Shaq argueing with himself since there's nobody left to argue with, etc etc
Should be interesting to watch next year;)

SILVERWING
06-16-2004, 05:54 AM
SO what now.
Oh wait, We will riot tonight:yuk: getting bail money for koboe

JetBoatRich
06-16-2004, 05:59 AM
what were the odds for the Pistons to win the championship at the beginning of the season?
I am sure you would have wanted to have money on that:eek: