PDA

View Full Version : Reminder to all race fans.......

CircleJerk
06-16-2004, 06:36 AM
We do it again THIS weekend June 19-20. Racers Reunion Race at Sunbanks Resort, Electric City, Washington. Harlan Orrin will be there to tech our flats and hydros with his style and accuracy. Wife Mary is doing fine with her broken foot and graciously volunteered to sell our 'Smokin' T-shirts. PM me if anyone wants Harlan to bring them one back to California for them. Cost is $12 for medium thru large, X large up is $16. This will go to paying our huge insurance bill and ambulance fee. It will also get you high on the list for our year end video that will include Tastin Racin which had some of the wildest 7 boat action ever! Some of you guys are the greatest at supporting us little folks and I sincerely thank you and the 'Outlaws of Washington' also thank you!
Of further interest, we have two more hydros joining our other two 266s and one is a sawed in half small block V4 with injection and 180 degree headers! Guy Reed and Jeff Hadock will be rookies for the 2004 season and expect to have a ball after a long retirement from racing. We welcome them and our new Seattle SS friends who are a real KICK, so the Blonde Bomber says, and they will raise the competition level to new highs! Further note, Grand Coulee Dam is a pretty large town with lots of Motel accomodations or just bring a sleeping bag and I will personally see that everyone finds a place to bunk even if I have to share my cabin and tent site! Heck, I'll sleep under the picnic table with the dog! If you golf, there is a course next door. or miniature golf, jet ski rentals, food, Cantina, need I say more? Yes, this is dang exciting and your JeRkish friend is going to smoke the 'b' boats............I am runnnnnnnin goooooood, and we are NOW on home familiar turf! Yes, that's a challenge and invitation. Dont ask me how many flats will be there, it doesnt matter anymore, it will be HUGE.
Remember this is a triangle TWO pins per corner course with the smoothest water we have all season! I'm ready for you! YourownJeRk.........:cool: I am soooo jacked!

dossangers
06-16-2004, 08:59 AM
I heard there might be a gathering of K-BOATS running at a race this weekend!!! see news 7

FlatRat
06-17-2004, 02:44 AM
Jerkinator,
mark me down for large t-shirt.Bums me that we couldn't make this year.Will be ready next year.:p

CircleJerk
06-17-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by dossangers
I heard there might be a gathering of K-BOATS running at a race this weekend!!! see news 7
K boats? Where? This is next years project for me especially when I sell the Lavey.;)

RaysonKid
06-17-2004, 07:41 AM
A Jerk in a K boat???
The world is not ready for that.
Have fun this weekend, Be safe.
I will be out on American lake.
Skiing and kicking back.:wink: