PDA

View Full Version : 1000th Post

Screaming Pete
06-16-2004, 09:03 AM
I thought it would be a good time to reflect on boating on my 1000th post, not quite a post ***** of the month but a milestone never the less.
I've enjoyed losts of things about boating, Mostly the people i've met along the way and the times we have shared. First and for most my best friend Chuck that I've done everything with sence we met when we were 11 years old in Boy Scouts. Its been a great friendship camping, motorcycles (his dad tought me how to ride when i was 15) girlfriends and boats You name it. He is a lurker here on HB. also my wife Cindie that has allowed me to persue jet ski's and boats raise our lovely children Richard and McKayla and be a Great Wife. How she has time to do it all I don't know, she also runs a daycare 6 other kids all day long, LOVE YOU. It's a boating website so I'll start with my Ultra's first a jet , than shoe hornning an HP 500 into a 22 stealth,My buddy Jim who gave me the niknname S/P, Thanks John and Leah West for your great ragatt's and fine rides.To San Diego Proformance marine and Propplers, thanks All my peeps that inhabit Lake Martinez, The River Pigs you know who you are!!! the best river family you could ever have....And how about those guys down at DCB...To Dave and his crew for my Coustom built mach 22 the best lower river boat made IMHO!! and thanks to Joe for keeping me on the water....To my coustomers who allow me the flexableity to take days off and listen to my river stories Mon.-thur. Thanks, To Hot Boat it first started out with getting hooked on that Bikini Gallerie, Hot Boat Magazine ,boat shows, the Forums.....Meeting even more peeps from the boards all with 2 names like HH,HB,RD,Schomle,Lightning,Kwichyourbitchen, Froggystyle,Ape's, Tobtek(who I may never meet) the V's, Bre, Unleashed,Mandelon,78 Eliminator, even more on the RRL. sharing thing, pics, things good, things bad things that have made us laugh and cry..Steve at Ultra How's your Angle Faith doing:) I was asked the other day How much money and time have I lost posting on HB, I haven't lost a thing I'm much richer for it
Thanks Hot Boat
Screaming Pete

GrapeApe
06-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Pete, I am now looking forward to your 2000th Post...:D The River is a Blast, and I as well have meet a ton of cool people on here and the River.. We have many more years left of River stories, Beers, Boats, and Biatchs...
*** Grape Ape ***

Ntwotrance
06-16-2004, 10:17 AM
congrats on the post

Brady Bunch
06-16-2004, 10:22 AM
Pete -
You are the man!:D
I have a blast drinking/hanging with you at the river!
Keep posting........

dmontzsta
06-16-2004, 10:26 AM
congrats

Screaming Pete
06-16-2004, 10:43 AM

AvengerBabe
06-16-2004, 02:10 PM
Geeze, I guess I have alot to aspire to (or alot of time to waste at work) before I have 1000 posts!! Wow Pete!:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 02:54 PM
wow Pete.. that is a great post and I feel lucky to be mentioned in the post.. I have met you and many others you listed.. You are a true sweet heart when it comes to talking to someone from the boards and I congratulate you on your 1000th post and I too wish and hope you will keep posting and I am looking forward to seeing the 2000th .. xoxoxo's Mrs Vee. ( hairless kitty) smooch.:D

GrapeApe
06-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by AvengerBabe
Geeze, I guess I have alot to aspire to (or alot of time to waste at work) before I have 1000 posts!! Wow Pete!:cool:
It's Addicting... You will see... You will have 1000 before you know it...:D
*** Grape Ape ***

JetBoatRich
06-16-2004, 03:17 PM
Congratulation, :D 1,000 that is a lot of post;)

AvengerBabe
06-16-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
It's Addicting... You will see... You will have 1000 before you know it...:D
*** Grape Ape ***
are you kidding-- It's my second day on here and I am already addicted!! 1000 posts here I come!!:D

dmontzsta
06-16-2004, 03:41 PM
man, once again...congrats...I am really happy for you. :)

Ntwotrance
06-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
man, once again...congrats...I am really happy for you. :)
ditto

dmontzsta
06-16-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
ditto
I just cant hold it in, I am overly excited.

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Classy post SP. That is cool. I know we all make fun of just about everything around here, but having such a sincere appreciation of fun on the water isn't one of them.
I enjoyed our time together in the back seat of Froggy's truck....
:eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

JetBoatRich
06-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Is that what happend to the underware:D

BarryMac
06-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Nice post Pete, I hope to meet you and the others on the Lower River, you all seem really cool...
Now what about you and Mandelon in the backseat of Froggystyle's Truck? Inquiring minds wanna know...
gjb

Screaming Pete
06-17-2004, 06:26 AM
Classy post SP. That is cool. I know we all make fun of just about everything around here, but having such a sincere appreciation of fun on the water isn't one of them.
It's great to put a naame with a face:D

Brady Bunch
06-17-2004, 11:18 AM
WTF :eek:
LMAO, though still curious what you and MANdelon were up to!

78Eliminator
06-17-2004, 11:27 AM
Pete is the man. Pete, you gonna be out there the 4th? I rented a trailer and everything!!! I will buy you beer and drink you pretty!!! :eek!:

Screaming Pete
06-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Yes the 4th is a must, 78 I'm not wearing the dress this time:D

Brady Bunch
06-17-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Pete is the man. :eek!:
"I'm not wearing the dress this time" Screamin' Pete
Who's the man? Dress?
Pete with a dress on, he would look like a Redskin Hoggett!
LMAO

78Eliminator
06-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Usually when Pete and I hang out at the river, Pete wears a white mini skirt with black polka dots. I wear rubber hot pants and a halter top. We both drink Zima.
NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Screaming Pete
06-17-2004, 03:22 PM
:pigfly: ROTFLMAO

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 08:33 AM
Looks like you added 13 more to it.
I am so happy for you, once again...congrats.