PDA

View Full Version : Caution!!! For Highroller only

topless
06-16-2004, 02:39 PM
Since women in thongs and pasties offend you, I was thinking that maybe you would like this better.
http://baroness.com/LatexRubber/MENS/a.jpg

dmontzsta
06-16-2004, 02:42 PM
hahaha, so perfect for him.
I didnt catch all the stuff yesterday, but heard about it. I must say, any man that complains about naked women certainly isnt right.

Tom Brown
06-16-2004, 02:42 PM
I opened this thread expecting to see a nude picture of myself.

AdrenelineOD
06-16-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I opened this thread expecting to see a nude picture of myself. Insted you found me.

HighRoller
06-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Gee, that was creative. I predicted it though. I said that once people were through labeling me as a prude they'd move on to making gay jokes. Very predictable indeed. BTW, can you tell me where it was I said I am offended by thongs and pasties? Post the quote, if you don't mind. I believe what I said was that thongs and pasties aren't always appropriate in a public location. And that someone who wears them shouldn't be cracking on other people as "indecent". I'll be waiting for that quote....

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 02:57 PM
LMAO!! that is a good pic.. but maybe we can find one from the rear.. gay or not.. I like the butts to show..like mine.. :p :D

91nordic29
06-16-2004, 02:59 PM
i just dont understand how you can compare thongs and pasties as being as indecent as the trash that was posted by same yesterday?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
i just dont understand how you can compare thongs and pasties as being as indecent as the trash that was posted by same yesterday?
thank you.. thats what I want to know..;)

topless
06-16-2004, 03:07 PM
Never said gay HighRoller, don't want to offend anyone.;)
http://baroness.com/LatexRubber/MENS/thong2.gif

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 03:09 PM
There is a line that is crossed. His line is in one place, your line is in another....
Decent for Highroller does not include pasties, thongs or hairy snatches posted on websites. Doesn't mean he doesn't like them, but they aren't always acceptable in his world.
Decent for Mrs Vee and others means that thongs and pasties are Ok, but more graphic items are not. And even then, only used in the appropriate location.
Someone else may have nearly no inhibitions...its an individual choice. Homos in leather banana hammocks, however is NEVER appropriate! :D :yuk:
The argument has become skewed, and taken out of context.
I like thongs, pasties and hooters, but I would not be comfortable taking my mother or young kids to Copper Canyon on a holiday.

topless
06-16-2004, 03:12 PM
I would NEVER take my daughter there either. She is 14 and looks like about 23. YIKES!

ROZ
06-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
There is a line that is crossed. His line is in one place, your line is in another....
Decent for Highroller does not include pasties, thongs or hairy snatches posted on websites. Doesn't mean he doesn't like them, but they aren't always acceptable in his world.
Decent for Mrs Vee and others means that thongs and pasties are Ok, but more graphic items are not. And even then, only used in the appropriate location.
Someone else may have nearly no inhibitions...its an individual choice. Homos in leather banana hammocks, however is NEVER appropriate! :D :yuk:
The argument has become skewed, and taken out of context.
I like thongs, pasties and hooters, but I would not be comfortable taking my mother or young kids to Copper Canyon on a holiday.
Do you have a bad case of gas or something? :confused: This ost is so unlike you :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 03:13 PM
madelone I have never been to copper canyon nor do I want to.. ;)

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Sorry. :(
How about, then Tom Brown came in with a strap on dildo on his head......
Better? :D

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
madelone I have never been to copper canyon nor do I want to.. ;)
Its not all that. Sand bar is better IMO.

ROZ
06-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Better? :D Much :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 03:16 PM
Its not all that. Sand bar is better IMO.
Well I wouldn't know.. I do like the sandbar though.. ;)

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 03:17 PM
And the sandbar likes you!!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 03:17 PM
And the sandbar likes you!!! :D
as long as there is not a hightroller there.:rolleyes:

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 03:19 PM
I agree, and actually the channel & bridge area are getting the same way. ;)
RTJas :D

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
I agree, and actually the channel & bridge area are getting the same way. ;)
RTJas :D
I like this guy.
That's part of the reason I don't take the family out there on the big weekends. That and all yahoo amateurs in pontoons and bayliners.....and the long lines, crowds and general pandemonium I try to get away from.....

topless
06-16-2004, 03:29 PM
I feel like my thread has been JACKED!:frown:
You are now DOOMED!

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Ooooh sorry we got off the gay guys in leather topic......:rolleyes: Don't make me come down to the trailer park and rough you up again.......:mad: :D

topless
06-16-2004, 03:32 PM
You know I like it when you do.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 03:32 PM
was that when you woke up..:p mandelon

Blown 472
06-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Ooooh sorry we got off the gay guys in leather topic......:rolleyes: Don't make me come down to the trailer park and rough you up again.......:mad: :D
Make sure you wrap the coat hanger in a towel, dont want to leave marks.
A nice sock full of nickels facial works well too.:D

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Then she dragged me around face down naked behind the horse.
It turned out that what she really wanted to to trench for some new sprinklers.. I felt so used....:(

topless
06-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Then she dragged me around face down naked behind the horse.
It turned out that what she really wanted to to trench for some new sprinklers.. I felt so used....:(
It wasn't that at all but since the trench was already there, I just made good use out of it.:D
Oh and the facial idea is not a good one.

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 03:51 PM
I think we need more half naked guy pics!!!
IMO!
:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I think we need more half naked guy pics!!!
IMO!
:D
I agree.. maybe with thongs and pasties.. .... o.k it was just a thought..:p

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Thongs work for me!!!
Maybe we can get those
Thunder Down Under
guys from Vegas!
;) :eek: :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 03:54 PM
:eek!: :D :eek!: :D

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 03:57 PM
In fact....................
I think my party crew next OP6 will be those guys............I realise I will have to get my own boat, as Scream, will probably not let them on our boat, but that is a minor inconvience.
They can feed us jello shots and fan us with huge peacock feathers.........................
Then they will dance on Nordic's bow......
LOL;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
In fact....................
I think my party crew next OP6 will be those guys............I realise I will have to get my own boat, as Scream, will probably not let them on our boat, but that is a minor inconvience.
They can feed us jello shots and fan us with huge peacock feathers.........................
Then they will dance on Nordic's bow......
LOL;)
woo hoo.. :D :D yee haw.. LOL!!

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 04:00 PM
;)