PDA

View Full Version : CFW this weekend

76biesmeyer
06-16-2004, 02:43 PM
I heard that something is going on at cfw this weekend!! Can I get as much info as possible!! It takes about 13 hours to get there from vegas . Is everyone camping and if so will we have a hard time getting a camp site!! how many boats are going to be there. Thanks

TopCat
06-16-2004, 05:09 PM
lots of boats and heres their ph# 1-530-633-0803 ask for Michelle, in the morning

76biesmeyer
06-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the info!! I hope that I can get a camp site I just got of the phone and they said its first come first serve after today!! I will call in the morning and see if I can talk to Michelle she had already went home and the guy I talked to didn,t know to much about what was going on. Hell he was thinking today was sunday.

SUI-CY-COLE
06-16-2004, 07:01 PM
dude...if you are coming from florida...you will get a campsite guaranteed.............hope to see yathere

76biesmeyer
06-16-2004, 07:44 PM
I will be coming from vegas!! Not florida!!! Do I still get a camp site:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :) :)

GofastRacer
06-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by TopCat
lots of boats and heres their ph# 1-530-633-0803 ask for Michelle, in the morning
So what's up, you got the motor in yet?, I want to see what it looks like!..If it fits!.. :D :D

BigBoyToys
06-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by GofastRacer
So what's up, you got the motor in yet?, I want to see what it looks like!..If it fits!.. :D :D
The Mounts are still sitting here in my Garage Art. The boat is at the paint shop and I think the motor is still at Manzer's place. TopCat will be here Saturday helping out with my motor.....;) :D

76biesmeyer
06-17-2004, 08:15 AM
OK just got of the phone with michelle and she can not hold a camp site!! That sucks big time. We are heading out anyway and will get in late tonight so if someone can help us out that would be great. can someone hold a site for us if so that would really help out. I will be driving a black dooley pulling a hydro with a black cover over it. And my cell number is 702-505-1765 Thanks

superdave013
06-17-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 76biesmeyer
OK just got of the phone with michelle and she can not hold a camp site!! That sucks big time. We are heading out anyway and will get in late tonight so if someone can help us out that would be great. can someone hold a site for us if so that would really help out. I will be driving a black dooley pulling a hydro with a black cover over it. And my cell number is 702-505-1765 Thanks
Just go. You will get a spot even if it's a share a space with someone else. Everyone's really cool up there. You will see so many bad ass v drives this weekend.

Brendellaracin
06-17-2004, 11:15 AM
We are not heading up until EARLY friday morning, but if you
have any problems look us up. We are in site #60 with a pewter
colored Yukon and a yellow fuel injected Brendella runner bottom.
Have a safe trip !!
- Marty & Cheri :cool: :)