PDA

View Full Version : Are you part of a click or crew?

rivercrazy
06-16-2004, 04:52 PM
Poll time! :D :D

riverbound
06-16-2004, 04:56 PM
I was nev3er allowed to be apart of the clicks or crews so I just followed them around pretending to be with them:D :D

rivercrazy
06-16-2004, 04:57 PM
LOL! I think that would be "Pole" instead of Poll!

bigerich
06-16-2004, 04:59 PM
If you ever see me hanging with a "click" or "crew", throw me off my boat!!

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
LOL! I think that would be "Pole" instead of Poll!
I am questioning my reality because...........................
Is Rivercrazy really RiverToyJas?
I am soooooooooooo confused:rolleyes:

Windy
06-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
my wife needs some poll time :D
LMAO:D

Windy
06-16-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I am questioning my reality because...........................
Is Rivercrazy really RiverToyJas?
I am soooooooooooo confused:rolleyes:
Nope...both of them goobers were at OP6.

GlastronGuy
06-16-2004, 05:05 PM
What is a "click"?

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
What is a "click"?
I think my alter-ego meant clique. ;)
RTJas :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 05:10 PM
I refuse to vote on this one.. :D :D

GlastronGuy
06-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Why didn't he say so?

Tom Brown
06-16-2004, 05:13 PM
I might be.
Hey RiverDave, can I join your clique? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I might be.
Hey RiverDave, can I join your clique? :D
only if you get a pager..:D

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 05:44 PM
Isn't that a make-up counter at Nordstroms?
Clinique?
LOL;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Clinique?
LOL;)
wouldn't that be clinique yah what you said.. I didn't want to edit it all out.. LOL!! :D

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 05:46 PM
I would have no way of knowing. http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/confused31.gif
I'm more of a Walmart Guy. ;)

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 05:46 PM
:D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 05:49 PM
I would have no way of knowing. http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/confused31.gif
I'm more of a Walmart Guy. ;)
I like K-mart.. that where I buy my underwear.. at K-mart.. wopner at 5:00 10 mins to wopner.. LOL!!:D

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I like K-mart.. that where I buy my underwear.. at K-mart.. wopner at 5:00 10 mins to wopner.. LOL!!:D
LOL! I like Walmart for a lot of reasons, but mainly because my favorite restaurant is right inside!!! ;) :D

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
"Are you comfortable in your favorite Kmart clothes?"
"Kmart sucks.."...............LOL:D

Scream
06-16-2004, 05:55 PM
LOL! I like Walmart for a lot of reasons, but mainly because my favorite restaurant is right inside!!! ;) :D
You're way too fancy for this place...
LOL
:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-16-2004, 05:55 PM
I'm from " The Lone Wolf Chapter ", I don't like cliques or crews........( . )( . )....:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 05:57 PM
LOL!! mine too.. I love walmart.. I just can't step out of there with less then a full shopping cart.. :D and food.. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 05:58 PM
"Are you comfortable in your favorite Kmart clothes?"
"Kmart sucks.."...............LOL:D
LOL!! Jamie shops for me so k-mart is out of the question for him.. LOL!!:D
10 mins till wopner.. LOL!!:D

FRENCHIE
06-16-2004, 07:03 PM
crew it!;)

JetBoatRich
06-16-2004, 07:17 PM
Our group has been called a POSSE

Flyinbowtie
06-16-2004, 07:22 PM
I am part of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.
Ahhhh, the JD is starting to work it's magic.

77charger
06-16-2004, 08:03 PM
I'm a loner

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Everyone in my crew (except Scream ) is under the age of 18;)
(my kids):D

Dr. Eagle
06-16-2004, 08:08 PM
You forgot SULKING LONER........ shesh that'd have been my vote!!!!!

dmontzsta
how about a Posse?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
What do you call it if you are part of d-row?

rivercrazy
06-16-2004, 08:09 PM
LMAO RTJ and Me the same person? hehehehe.....We hang at the river with "friends" from time to time but I have to suck it up and hang out with a Lavey! J/K LOL!:D

bigpapasean
06-16-2004, 08:14 PM
Hang out with friends but every one calls them self as part of the crew

rivercrazy
06-16-2004, 08:23 PM
OK - IMHO of the 3 categories:
"Friends": Low key good times with cool peeps. Each respecting others opinions, boats, women, open coolers, each being a bartender for all, no drama, crackin jokes, etc....Just good ole fun times without any inappropriate behavior and lots of laughs. Friends for the long haul.
"Crew": One step away from a clique. Some of the same characteristics of "friends" above. But when someone says "my crew", to me it infers some expectation from your "crew" for something you might have done for them (possibly for no charge). Or that you might be the crew leader and expect crew members to fall in line.
"Clique": Tight knit of people hanging out in smaller groups and locations. Perhaps centered around some trendy activity or some happening place or location that might be the hot spot that night or weekend. Expectation of certain behaviors that are consistent with the group. Others not sharing those behaviors are not as respected and are not free to express their opinions openly if they differ from the group. If your afraid to let out your real opinion cause of potential ridicule, its probably a clique!
Just my harmless opinion of course! (not meant to start a flame war!):D

Debbolas
06-16-2004, 08:26 PM
LMAO RTJ and Me the same person? hehehehe.....We hang at the river with "friends" from time to time but I have to suck it up and hang out with a Lavey! J/K LOL!:D
I have been corrected already,
my mistake, sorry.......;)
Debbolas<------------always reading WAY too much into everything

rivercrazy
06-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Its all good!. I got a REALLY good laugh out of it! :D

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Come on Dave, we're closer than that! You even gave me a beer once or twice......you shake them first, but you still give them to me! You even let me wipe down your boat once. :cool:

rivercrazy
06-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Whats a shaken beer between friends! :p

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Whats a shaken beer between friends! :p
I like you Dave, hell you can come over to my house and phuck my sister! :D :p

Cheap Thrills
06-16-2004, 08:37 PM
I'm a loner marching to the beat of my own drum . often venturing into different types of groups of people only to discover what Ive known all along , I'm a leader and am easily bored with them .
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/11271061402094_CWINDOWSDesktopsea2.jpg
C.T. :wink:

77charger
06-16-2004, 08:41 PM
LMAO RTJ and Me the same person? hehehehe.....We hang at the river with "friends" from time to time but I have to suck it up and hang out with a Lavey! J/K LOL!:D an eliminator too dont forget that.I have to be tied up next to a lavey and a shockwave:D

rivercrazy
06-16-2004, 08:42 PM
I didn't know your boat was an Eliminator. Where's the checkers? :D

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 08:45 PM
I didn't know your boat was an Eliminator. Where's the checkers? :D
No, he got the Pink & Teal, checkers didn't come out until the following year! ;)

77charger
06-16-2004, 09:07 PM
No, he got the Pink & Teal, checkers didn't come out until the following year! ;)
RTJas :D has purple too.But i can go to the local pep boys and buy the checkers

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 77charger
...... i can go to the local pep boys and buy the checkers
Checkers is a game, not a graphic! ;)

Essex502
06-17-2004, 06:05 AM
Clinique?
LOL;)
No, no, no....it's that French Champain (sp)...Cli-que! :D

JetBoatRich
06-17-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
how about a Posse?
That would be a Pyramid Posse;)

Dr. Eagle
06-17-2004, 06:23 AM
DOn't make me go POSTAL on you guys! I loved my Checkers!!!!!
LOL.............;) :p ;)

rivercrazy
06-17-2004, 08:11 AM
I had a checkered boat for a while too! Still like em if they are done right.....And it wasn't an Eliminator....

mbrown2
06-17-2004, 08:44 AM
Friends...no cliques or crews for me unless they accept my friends as well..;)

HighRoller
06-17-2004, 02:35 PM
MB2, you just made me realize something: None of the DCB owners can respond correctly unless we include a "cult" category in the survey. Sorry bout that:D

Jbb
06-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Im in a clique where I work...we call it the OWL'S
Only Whites Left.... :D

rivercrazy
06-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Who Me? Nope! I'm independant and hang with "friends"! :D

HighRoller
06-17-2004, 02:55 PM
What about the "loner" category for us that don't live in Cali?;)

mbrown2
06-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
MB2, you just made me realize something: None of the DCB owners can respond correctly unless we include a "cult" category in the survey. Sorry bout that:D
Want some lemonade?:cool:

Scream
06-17-2004, 03:24 PM
I've decided that I'm going to be a member of a clique. I wanna be a follower sssoooooo bad....

rivercrazy
06-18-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Don't try to play it off cool RC.. Your more clickey then any person on here. :D and on top of that you hang with the needles "crew." :D
RD
Not playing anything. Just expressing my opinion. And its an independant opinion without any influence from a clique or crew. I march to the beat of my own drums. Not sure where you come up with the logic about being more cliquey than anyone on here. In fact I've backed myself out of certain "situations" and internet "locations" because I didn't believe in what they were doing and how they were doing it. Not that anyone else is wrong in their way of doing things. I just do things my own way based on what's in my own head. Simple as that.
I also don't follow others to other internet locations just because it seen as the hot place for the moment. I just roam for entertainment and when I feel appropriate express my opinion, which are often opinions that differ substantially from the majority. River" doesn't follow cliques just to be seen as cool" Crazy....(not infering any specific individuals do the opposite).
As for running with any Crew, the Needles Crew IMO is not a Crew. Its simply a bunch of friends that hang out from time to time. And based on my own definition of friends, they match that description pretty damn well.

LUVNLIFE
06-18-2004, 08:36 AM
The Pyramid Posse is more like a loosley run organization.:D Kinda run like an amateur ***** house.:D

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Want some lemonade
When did you guys switch from Kool-Aid? I heard they have a new "DCB Orange" flavor that costs 50 bucks a six pack. Apparently it comes in powdercoated billet aluminum cans that are held together by 37 zip ties.

RiverToysJas
06-18-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
.....and on top of that you hang with the needles "crew." :D
RD
Just to clearify, the "Needles Crew" is not actually a "crew", we're a cult. ;)

mbrown2
06-18-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
When did you guys switch from Kool-Aid? I heard they have a new "DCB Orange" flavor that costs 50 bucks a six pack. Apparently it comes in powdercoated billet aluminum cans that are held together by 37 zip ties.
Its a billet coolie cup and it is 38 Zip Ties....the odd # is bad Feng Shui...get it right next time:D

RiverDave
06-18-2004, 10:07 AM
Not playing anything. Just expressing my opinion. And its an independant opinion without any influence from a clique or crew. I march to the beat of my own drums. Not sure where you come up with the logic about being more cliquey than anyone on here. In fact I've backed myself out of certain "situations" and internet "locations" because I didn't believe in what they were doing and how they were doing it. Not that anyone else is wrong in their way of doing things. I just do things my own way based on what's in my own head. Simple as that.
It was a joke...
I also don't follow others to other internet locations just because it seen as the hot place for the moment. I just roam for entertainment and when I feel appropriate express my opinion, which are often opinions that differ substantially from the majority. River" doesn't follow cliques just to be seen as cool" Crazy....(not infering any specific individuals do the opposite).
It was a joke..
As for running with any Crew, the Needles Crew IMO is not a Crew. Its simply a bunch of friends that hang out from time to time. And based on my own definition of friends, they match that description pretty damn well.
and yes it was a joke... Incidentally though, NEEDLES SUX! :D
RD

rivercrazy
06-18-2004, 10:10 AM
I knew your were jokin RD. But your last statement is NO joke! :D :D :D