PDA

View Full Version : bachelor party in Havasu

sillywilly
06-16-2004, 06:25 PM
My brother is best man who is thrwing a bachelor party in Havasu weekend after this. They have rented this awesome pad. It must be a two million dollar home. All they need now are some girls that are willing and able if you know what I mean :D Are there any recomendations? They would like one to two girls. They are ready to party! My contribution of course is the 33 scarab. If the girls want to come out onto the water for some high speed fun they will be more than welcome.

Havasu Hangin'
06-16-2004, 06:35 PM
Vegas imports.

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 06:40 PM
www.badgirlspro.com talk with Liz.
There is a strip club up in BHC too but I think they only have a bunch of........how should I put this......uh,........ don't want to offend anyone.......they have a bunch of....uh........ tatted up skanks???
J/K Don't shoot!!!! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-16-2004, 06:43 PM
bang.. you didn't yell peek-a-boo.. :D

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 06:45 PM
The letter for today is.............V !!:D
In my best Big Bird Voice: "Tell me boys and girls....what is shaped like the letter V??"

RiverToysJas
06-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
.......they have a bunch of....uh........ tatted up skanks???
I'll be right back, my pager is going off... ;)
RTJas :D

Mandelon
06-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
I'll be right back, my pager is going off... ;)
Click clique click clique beeep beeep beeeeep beeeeep....:rolleyes: :D :D
Man---->can't resist pushing it too far sometimes<-----delon :rolleyes:

THATJEFFGUY
06-16-2004, 10:56 PM
Oh hell, just say it Mandelon...
....a bunch of nasty-ass toothless BHC crack whores !!!
Yes, I'm ashamed to admit, but I stopped in there one drunken night.

dmontzsta
06-16-2004, 11:01 PM
coo

Ivan Dan
06-17-2004, 12:34 AM
Gotta love them whoooooers tho sometimes

RVRGIRL
06-17-2004, 12:36 AM
We don't have stripper here in Havasu. All the ladies here are sweet and good girls.;)

HighRoller
06-17-2004, 03:59 AM
Hey, WTF? Somebody stole my tag line before I could get it copyrighted. And now, without further ado, and at the risk of offending ABSOF$%KINGLUTELY NOBODY, I'll say that place is full of....ah hell, you guys took the fun out of it for me.
I'll be right back, my pager is going off...
That's the funniest shizzle I've seen all week. It's even better than the Jordy/Geordi debacle in the thread about the thread that got locked by the other thread that also got locked....wait a sec...did I get that right? No, the thread that got locked was about the thread that was about another thread....damn, I need a calculator and a map these days....Anyways, I was gonna warn the OP6Clique to make sure their pagers are on a different frequency than the Death Row Gang's pagers, because I can only handle one lynch mob at a time!!Thank you for your consideration...

Huckleberry
06-17-2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
There is a strip club up in BHC too but I think they only have a bunch of........how should I put this......uh,........ don't want to offend anyone.......they have a bunch of....uh........ tatted up skanks???
How can anyone be offended when yer just telling the God honest truth?

HighRoller
06-17-2004, 04:41 AM
Flame retardant suit-$200
Typing lessons-$45
Computer to get flamed on-$400
How can anyone be offended when yer just telling the God honest truth?
Someone finally makes my point for me-PRICELESS!
BTW huckleberry, you got a flame retardant suit? Talk like that and you might need one when the pagers start going off!
:D

Huckleberry
06-17-2004, 05:13 AM
Let em flame away!

RiverToysJas
06-17-2004, 07:50 AM
Unless you've been there, you can't deny it!
One little trick though, they want like $15 to get in. Don't pay it......tell them it's too much, and start to leave..... keep telling them it's just too much. We.....Um......I mean I heard....you can get them down to $5 this way. ;) :D

rivercrazy
06-17-2004, 10:06 AM
This shit made me laugh so hard my morning coffee came out my nose. Put the cup down before reading! :D :D

HighRoller
06-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Nothin like a scalding hot projectile coffee snot rocket to wake you up, eh? But if you think that's bad, check this out. I was on the river taxi one night in Laughlin, it was some local guy's Bday and he had a bottle of Jack that he was passing around. Well, I took it upon myself to entertain the crowd a bit while this was going on by telling a few jokes. Just as the chick next to me was taking a big hit off the bottle I nailed the punch line and FFLLGGHHPPFFTTT.....Jack Daniels out the nose. She was one hurtin' unit after that, with having her nostril lining eroded by old No 7. Can't imagine how much that musta hurt, but her eyes were watering pretty good!

moneypit
06-17-2004, 05:20 PM
Im sure it just slipped your mind that all ou have to do is make a run up to the sand bar on saturday and pick up a few dancers there.
I didnt think that they had any million dollar homes in Havasu yet.

Essex502
06-18-2004, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by moneypit
Im sure it just slipped your mind that all ou have to do is make a run up to the sand bar on saturday and pick up a few dancers there.
I didnt think that they had any million dollar homes in Havasu yet.
There are million dollar homes - many more than you might think...just look to the east on the south end of town going down the 95...or right by the golf course...better yet...look up on the side of the hill...there's a lot up there for sale at $800K+