PDA

View Full Version : Njba

LUVNLIFE
06-16-2004, 07:01 PM
Anyone headed to Bakersfield for the races? The Luvnlifes will be there Sat and pos Sun. :p

MudPumper
06-17-2004, 12:04 AM
I'm planning on it but don't know what day. I have to work early Sat morning and am supposed to do a fathersday deal with my girlfriends family. Trying to find a way out for Sunday. :D

LUVNLIFE
06-17-2004, 03:35 AM
Shoot me a PM if you end up going.

boat030
06-17-2004, 07:46 AM
We will be there driving this boat:

Robbie Racer
06-17-2004, 08:21 AM
I will be there driving this boat. We will be pitted out on the island. Come on out and say hi. See you guys there.
Keith

JetBoatRich
06-17-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Robbie Racer
I will be there driving this boat. We will be pitted out on the island. Come on out and say hi. See you guys there.
Keith
Sure wish I was going Keith, I would liketo see the boat run.

Mrs Luvnlife
06-17-2004, 08:42 AM
Keith
Keith....we'll definitely stop by!
Boat030....we'll look for ya and we'll stop and say hi.
Good luck all & be safe!!

boat030
06-17-2004, 09:45 AM
Keith it looks like maybe you should move the seat back in that boat a little bit?? I'll see you out there. Mrs. luvnlife definately stop by and say hi we usually pit down by the road to the in ramp on the grass side

Mrs Luvnlife
06-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by boat030
Keith it looks like maybe you should move the seat back in that boat a little bit?? I'll see you out there. Mrs. luvnlife definately stop by and say hi we usually pit down by the road to the in ramp on the grass side
Maybe his motor is too damn big??? :D :D
Sounds good, can't wait....I'm ready for some racin!! :D

jackpunx
06-17-2004, 10:51 AM
You guys be safe.. :D

boat030
06-17-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
You guys be safe.. :D
thanks, your not coming up??
when are you going to get your ass back up to Naci, I finished fixing my outdrive last night I'm ready for some lake time.

jerry billet
06-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Headed for Oregon for family vacation. Will mis another race. Did make it to Red Bluff so I'm not completely out of it. Drove through your town today. Was in the Central Coast visiting some of our wine customers. Such a beautiful area. Had to pick up wine from some of the smaller wineries. Cannot fit our trucks into these places.
Sorry to miss you guys, and the racing. Have fun and good luck.
Jerry

77charger
06-17-2004, 09:10 PM
Have some fun.I am done driving the 006 boat(retired) so its off to the river for me.Next race i might go to watch and drink beer though.:D

sandblasted
06-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Anyone headed to Bakersfield for the races? The Luvnlifes will be there Sat and pos Sun. :p
Enjoy the races!...I'll be over at Buena Vista on saturday...Haven't had my boat out since memorial day so I need to get on the water....I thought about joining Rich up at Isabella on sunday but that won't work out...I guess the old mudhole will just have to do!

Robbie Racer
06-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Rich, hope you can make it out to one of the later races this fall.
Mrs Luvnlife, looking forward to meeting you guys this weekend. I got your package today. Thank you. :)
Mike, you are right about needing to move that seat back. The darn motor is in the way though. It feels really cramped sitting in that thing compared to the Carrera. :D
Jerry, miss seeing you at the races. Are you still thinking about doing a full schdule one of these days?

jerry billet
06-18-2004, 04:51 AM
Yes I am. Ordered the new truck. A Peterbilt 379 with 72" sleeper. Has two bunks, fridge, micro.... All polished and looking good. Peterbilt has what they call a low,low airleaf. Used mostly for the car haulers, so you can get one on top. Drops the frame 7" below stock. Needed to put on narrow tanks so they don't drag the ground. the wheel base is 285" Total length is 361.7" , a little over 30'. Should be a real cruizer. I'll have it in time for the Oct race.
Now I need a trailer. Know of any 53' drop deck trailers around?
Jerry

LUVNLIFE
06-18-2004, 07:56 AM
There is a nice looking 53' in Natinal Dragster. A 1985 with lots of extras for $45,000. It's in the Race Car Wherehouse section.

Mrs Luvnlife
06-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Mrs Luvnlife, looking forward to meeting you guys this weekend. I got your package today. Thank you. :)
Wow!!! 3 days to get to you!!?? Sent it Monday, guess I could have gotten it there faster than that!! :eek: :D

Robbie Racer
06-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Just got back from the NJBA races. It was great to finally get to meet Mr and Mrs. Luvinlife out on the island on Saturday.
No problem on the gasket delivery. I haven't had time to start putting the blower back on the motor yet anyway. :)
I look forward to seeing you guys again at a near future event.
Keith

Mrs Luvnlife
06-21-2004, 09:12 AM
Just got back from the NJBA races. It was great to finally get to meet Mr and Mrs. Luvinlife out on the island on Saturday.
No problem on the gasket delivery. I haven't had time to start putting the blower back on the motor yet anyway. :)
I look forward to seeing you guys again at a near future event.
Keith
Keith....it was very nice to meet you and CONGRATULATIONS on your win, awesome!!! Very cool to have such a consistent pass every time and never having to wrench on the boat, just a pro, I guess!! :D Definitely planning on making the races in September!
Mike/Boat 030......great to meet you and your group! Hopefully we'll see ya up at Naci next month....if not, we frequent there quite a bit, so we'll have to meet up with you guys one of these times!! :)

LUVNLIFE
06-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Kieth great to meet you also. Congrats and thanks for answering my questions. You will be seeing us again up there in the fall.
Mike nice to meet you and Marla. I send you a PM when we are headed up to Naci. If we don't meet up we'll see you at the next race. I'll bring two tenths to give you. HaHa
Al nice meeting you and talking. Saw the flyer of your boat and someone better grab it, thats sweet. Have lots of fun in the new ride.

Robbie Racer
06-23-2004, 06:11 AM
Mr & Mrs Luvnlife, thank you and you are welcome. It was really great to finally meet you at Ming. Hope to see you again out there in the fall. That is a very cool motor home that you guys have. I need something like that to pull my Carrera around. My F-150 doesn't like going up steep hills with it. :D
Let me know when you decide to head up to Naci and we will try to hook up with you and 030. I hope there is still some water there to play in next month. :confused:
Keith

Mrs Luvnlife
06-23-2004, 07:52 AM
Let me know when you decide to head up to Naci and we will try to hook up with you and 030. I hope there is still some water there to play in next month. :confused:
Keith
Absolutely....that would be great to hook up at Naci. I think we're planning on the weekend of July 24th & 25th, will let you know for sure. How far are you from Naci? It's sad about the water levels....our friends that have a place in Heritage said it's at about 40% and they keep releasing water for the crops :(, and that's what I told her, I wondered if there would be any water left next month! Well....have a great time in Shasta, looks like a beautiful lake!! :)