PDA

View Full Version : If ya'll need anything just call

taylormanss
04-04-2006, 03:27 PM
If ya'll need a jetboat,or parts I find stuff all the time down here in texas and I've found a few good sources if ya can't find something just give me a call. Randall taylormanss Ross 361-230-2563 I'll help anyone out that needs help.

EyeBallingU
04-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Help Help Im lookin for a short droop or an old Beet up drrop I'm gonna cut it up and do some Special stuff to it.

sdba069
04-04-2006, 06:25 PM
I've got a couple of new short droops, no used short or standard droops. Email me at snowman069@hotmail.com if I can do you any good. I hate PM's.

taylormanss
04-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Garry is one of my sources for parts,but I'll check around also.

DUECE'SDAD
04-05-2006, 05:31 AM
I need a big heaping sack of money, See whatcha can do ! ! ! I got the parts located, just need some funds ! ! !

IMPATIENT 1
04-05-2006, 06:23 AM
I need a big heaping sack of money, See whatcha can do ! ! ! I got the parts located, just need some funds ! ! !
i need the same thing!what a small world,lol.

taylormanss
04-05-2006, 12:22 PM
sell your shovelnose!

taylormanss
04-05-2006, 12:23 PM
i need the same thing!what a small world,lol.
ya'll live in oklahoma start growing weed! like everyone else

IMPATIENT 1
04-05-2006, 12:30 PM
LMAO, I SEEN A BOAT AT B.BOW LAST YR. NAMED "MARY JANE".THAT'S JUST ASKIN FOR TROUBLE!

progplb
04-05-2006, 12:37 PM
That might interfere with our meth lab production.

DUECE'SDAD
04-05-2006, 02:15 PM
sell your shovelnose!
Yeah if i sell the ole turd i wont need the blower/hat/machinework/rail kit/etc. But then i wouldnt be able to blow all your guys' doors off, oh wait boats dont have doors. And i bet you would give me alittle of nothing for the shovel, HUH ? ? ? I cant believe your so far behind times to know that meth is the hot thing around here. Oh yeah Thanks for posting your phone number at the top of this thread ! ! ! Start expecting the calls around 2:00Am

Greaser
04-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Aint you heard that song by Cross Canadian Ragweed......"Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong"......"There to damn skinny, and way to long" LOL

taylormanss
04-05-2006, 04:01 PM
That might interfere with our meth lab production.
Hey your're right I heard that james mcmurtree song where he talked about meth labs in oklahoma what was it choctaw bingo ?

taylormanss
04-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah if i sell the ole turd i wont need the blower/hat/machinework/rail kit/etc. But then i wouldnt be able to blow all your guys' doors off, oh wait boats dont have doors. And i bet you would give me alittle of nothing for the shovel, HUH ? ? ? I cant believe your so far behind times to know that meth is the hot thing around here. Oh yeah Thanks for posting your phone number at the top of this thread ! ! ! Start expecting the calls around 2:00Am
no problem dustin, What do ya want for the shovelnose,I'll find someone to buy it from ya! maybe even me.I should have bought that kindsvater shovel nose that was down here in orange texas forsale,I heard it went to Oklahoma! It's been about 20 years since I left Okla. sorry give me a call anytime ya want, randallo rosso

DUECE'SDAD
04-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Its not me thats going to be calling, i posted your number over there on the brokeback mtn. site ! ! ! And althought the guy that sold the shovelnose to my buddy chris (which was the guy that progb bought the tunnel from) thinks it was a fine ride, it is pretty crappy, i still doubt it will see the water, atleast the top that is, if it was that nice ole dude would still have it. I hear it will be a picklefork b/f long, its going under the hillbilly readneck dragboat transformation soon. Lets see some pics of those signature series seats you got ! ! !

Letscrashyours
04-05-2006, 08:06 PM
whats a joint