PDA

View Full Version : Marrysville, Yuba Race

Jungle Boy
06-16-2004, 09:27 PM
If any of you guy (or gals) are in the area for the next week, you should drop in for a beer and some conversation. I'm here with all the boys from Eagle Racing. My boat is at home but I have a 19' sport boat running in FX class. Doug and Rob asked if I'd run the boat and I said "yes" in a weak moment. I'm missing the speed of my boat but this boat should be very competitive in this class. Hope to see a few of the people here.

sanger mike
06-16-2004, 09:50 PM
hey jungleboy, I live here in yuba city. where are you staying. not sure if your in town yet, but if you are maybe I'll take you out to camp far west for some of HUDS mushrooms. its the big get together weekend. CFW is only about 15 miles from here.:D

Jungle Boy
06-16-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm here at the Holiday Inn Express. Going to be real busy this weekend: we start the marathon on Saturday. Drop by some time; we are in the back of the parking lot with the tin boats. I have the "OP6C" sticker on the back window of my Ford truck. Very nice city you live in. :) Ask for "That ****ing Dave guy, or Bald Eagle"

Aluminum Squirt
06-17-2004, 12:20 AM
Hey Baldy, just missed you at Taylor's today. Stop by tomorrow, I'll be there all afternoon trying to get the sled ready. I may need some balast for some test runs-Aluminum Squirt

Jungle Boy
06-17-2004, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Aluminum Squirt
Hey Baldy, just missed you at Taylor's today. Stop by tomorrow, I'll be there all afternoon trying to get the sled ready. I may need some balast for some test runs-Aluminum Squirt
We are testing this morning at Boides pump and then pre-running. Will try to hook up.