PDA

View Full Version : Laughlin/Lake Mohave next week?

RiverForUs
06-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Anyone else going to be out there?
The family is heading out Monday morning after Father's Day and staying thru the following Monday, 6/21-6/28. Staying at the Belle and boating on the lake. Might make a day trip out of Needles down to the sandbar and channel.
If you see the boat throw out the "shocker" and I'll know you're from the boards.:D

ryantparks
06-17-2004, 07:04 AM
We'll be there on 25,26 and the 27th but staying on the river about 1 mile down river from Harrahs. I spoke to you a while back about the similar gel coat that mine has maybe I will see you there. Ryan

dicudmore
06-17-2004, 08:15 AM
gonna try to be there next weekend
look for us in red/white/blue :D

FRENCHIE
06-17-2004, 10:17 AM
darn im jealous, will be sitting at ahouse warmin party!:rolleyes: :(

dicudmore
06-17-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
darn im jealous, will be sitting at ahouse warmin party!:rolleyes: :(
that sucks bro....

FRENCHIE
06-17-2004, 10:21 AM
and not slow today!! just a lunch break and ive got my lunch time priorities staright!;)

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 10:59 AM
One of the few weekends I will be missing. Going to be at a golf tournament in Indio for the weekend. Have fun everybody and be safe :)

SoCalHD
06-17-2004, 11:37 AM
The wife and I will be there the 26,27,28,29th with our neighbors. We will be staying at the Ramada starting Saturday night. We will be on the lake as well. Going to make the trip up to Hoover to check it out. Last time we were up, it was before Memorial Day, so it was closed past Willow Beach.

Holland
06-17-2004, 11:43 AM
Have Fun John... went last weekend.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

RiverForUs
06-17-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by ryantparks
We'll be there on 25,26 and the 27th but staying on the river about 1 mile down river from Harrahs.
Must be nice. I bought a lot up in Sunridge Estates but I'm about 2 miles from the water. My build date is Oct. 5th this year. Waterfront was just too expensive! Are you in the Laguna Nueva condos?
look for us in red/white/blue
Shouldn't be too hard to miss.
One of the few weekends I will be missing.
If you need anyone to do a drive-by Tom let me know. I'll be up in the neighborhood visiting Ar-Cal and checking out the lot throughout the week. Need anything delivered or brought back?
The wife and I will be there the 26,27,28,29th with our neighbors. We will be staying at the Ramada starting Saturday night. We will be on the lake as well. Going to make the trip up to Hoover to check it out.
Gotta love the new In 'n Out next to the Ramada. Don't know if we'll make the Hoover run or not. We will be in Newberry Cove which is one cove north (up-lake/up-river) from Telephone Cove on the Nevada side.
Have Fun John... went last weekend.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Thanks Holland. My oldest just got out of Kindergarten so this is only our 2nd trip this year. Looks like we'll only make 5 trips this year instead of our usual 8. Damn--my kids are cramping my lifestyle.:D Do you ever look into lots out in BHC? Wasn't it you that was inquiring about something for a mother-in-law? Just curious.

hd&boatrider
06-18-2004, 05:57 AM
Thanks RFU....I have a neighbor who I bribe occasionally with BL's to look after the place for me.
When your place gets completed let me know and we can BBQ.
I have a lot over in Desert Foothills that I will be building on eventually. Haven't decided if I will sell the Sunridge place or not when that happens. I may need to pick your brain a little about having a house built when the time rolls around.

ryantparks
06-18-2004, 06:00 PM
No, the next set of condos up river from those. 2 story places, the 1's you are thinking of have 3 stories the bottom is the garage, too much cash!

RiverForUs
06-18-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Thanks RFU....I have a neighbor who I bribe occasionally with BL's to look after the place for me.
...because I only drink CL's:D
When your place gets completed let me know and we can BBQ.
Will do. I'm hoping it's done by late January in time for the Super Bowl. Usually go to Vegas for SB but wouldn't mind going to Laughlin and staying at the new pad.
I have a lot over in Desert Foothills that I will be building on eventually. Haven't decided if I will sell the Sunridge place or not when that happens. I may need to pick your brain a little about having a house built when the time rolls around.
When is "eventually"? Do they use an exclusive builder or can you choose your own? If you can choose, and it's a couple years out, you might consider giving Ar-Cal a $1000 refundable deposit to get in line for a build date. When I was out in early April, they were booking for August of 2006 as they only start 2 homes a month.
Looking back on things (hindsight being 20/20 and all) I should have bought the lot behind me too and given Ar-Cal a second deposit. I could have built and sold for a pretty profit on the first lot to finance a bigger/nicer home on my lot. Or, just have the 2nd one for an income property. I paid $20k for mine back in March of last year. The realtor now says that there aren't any lots in Sunridge listed for under $65k. Also, the price sheet for homes they are booking now (for Aug. of '06) are $30k-$50k more than the price sheet I am locked in on.
No, the next set of condos up river from those. 2 story places, the 1's you are thinking of have 3 stories the bottom is the garage, too much cash!.
Too cool! Do you get a slip and day beach area at yours?

RiverForUs
07-01-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
look for us in red/white/blue :D
dicudmore,
was that you that I waved to in the no wake zone down by the damn? Pretty sure it was your boat on Sat. or Sun.
We were on the water last Mon-Sun and all was good. Sat. was busy but Sunday was the slowest/least crowded day of all. Less so than during the week. It was absolutely deserted on Sunday.
We have a trip planned for next Fri-Mon, 7/9-12, but nobdody else is going so we may change plans.