PDA

View Full Version : Check this Vid out, the guys crazed

JustMVG
06-17-2004, 01:56 AM
Found this and wanted to share, it's 5 mins + long. Found out the guy died while trying to make a sequel to this....
http://www.ircuser.org/files/madness.wmv
MVG

FMluvswater
06-17-2004, 02:13 AM
How come nobody around him honked or reacted ? :confused:
He must have a horseshoe shoved pretty far up his ass to have run so many red lights and not get nailed going through the intersection! Holy shit! :eek: :D
Interesting ride anyway ... wow! :cool:
Just curious ... what is that liquid stuff in the container attached to the handlebars?

JustMVG
06-17-2004, 02:16 AM
Supposed to be Brake Fluid, but looks like motor oil. Seems there was a bit of water down too, he slides a few times and gathers it back up.
Crazy! MVG

FMluvswater
06-17-2004, 02:21 AM
The first few pop a wheelies I was concerned thinking his vision was as blocked as ours! He could see where he was going still though right? It was just the camera that was set low like that? :eek: I hope. Damn you say he died later making a sequel ... :( my bad for my earlier post.

JustMVG
06-17-2004, 02:27 AM
You can see, and it is the camera's placement, i think he just wanted to make sure you see the Speedo and the tach, on the newer bikes it's easy to get the front wheel up, i have to wipe the smile off my face everytime i come home from a ride or the wife will know i was screwing around, afraid i'm going to get killed or some silly thing like that, i don't do wheelies often and only when it's clear in front of me, but they are fun to do.

FMluvswater
06-17-2004, 02:38 AM
Well they look fun. I could never get the hang of it even on my mountain bike. My male cousin could do it. It used to bug me too cuz he was a lot younger than me (in kid time :D really only 3 years but when you're 9 and you get shown up by a bratty lil 6 year old it's a bigger deal somehow, lol)

PuNaNy-PiRaTe
06-17-2004, 03:15 AM
That looks like fun i wish i could go out and do that right now but id be dead by the time i came back

Kachina26
06-17-2004, 05:36 AM
Died huh? I'm shocked NOT!!! I wish I could see the one that resulted in his demise. Jack ball nearly hit several pedestrians, I hope when you are out having fun on yours you aren't as stupid as this guy. I have ridden a little many years ago and it was fun, but I would never drive like this bozo.

JustMVG
06-17-2004, 06:10 AM
I don't ride like that guy, it had to be some kid just f n around and had to show off, i screw around when there's noone but my idiot self to get hurt, too bad there are some that will take the time to go to the track and practice this stuff only to show off on the street, puts a bad light on us regular street riders.
If the vid of him getting his shows up i'll try to post it .
Mike VG

rrrr
06-17-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
Just curious ... what is that liquid stuff in the container attached to the handlebars?
That's the brake fluid reservoir for the front brake.

Garrddogg
06-17-2004, 07:15 AM
That guy WAS friggen NUTS, I cant imagine ridding like that..:eek:
was a kinda kool vid though! :eek:

RiverToysJas
06-17-2004, 08:00 AM
No pay-off at the end! :rolleyes:
I think that same dude rides a PWC on the Colorado River!!! ;)
RTJas :D

dmontzsta
06-17-2004, 08:17 AM
He is definately a crazy guy.

KACHINA KEN
06-17-2004, 08:26 AM
That vid looks like it was shot in France, they all drive like that, could have been Italy also. If you jay walk in the EU you are taking your life in your hands.
Kenny

Ziggy
06-17-2004, 08:26 AM
Couldn't make out the plates on the cars but it wasn't in the States...Looked like GB yellow plates but he was still on the right side of road....Maybe France:confused: .
I never did feel comfortable lane splittin'....and haven't ridden on the street in years now. I prefer sand and 4 wheels these days:D
The pedestrians reminded me of the Frogger game :eek: :D

mickeyfinn
06-17-2004, 12:50 PM
If he did die trying to make the sequel then I think he is an honest candidate for a darwin award. Natural selection took him out.

Bense468
06-17-2004, 06:16 PM
how would he have caught him Dave. LOL

cruser
06-21-2004, 11:46 PM
Didn't anyone but me notice the motorcycle cop he passed? Rode a little cooler for a minute or so after that.
Reminded me a bit of somewhere in Asia.
cruzer

CxCx
06-21-2004, 11:58 PM
Reminded me of driving in the bigger cities of Italy :yuk: Motorcycles & scooters everywhere,roundabouts, pedestians...Absolute mayhem!
Next time I'm kicken' it on the train. CxCx

HOSS
06-22-2004, 02:48 AM
That was queer. Tell that chinaman to suck dump through a straw.

nmboats
06-22-2004, 03:50 AM
Looks like Mexico

JetBoatRich
06-22-2004, 05:22 AM
death wish:(

coolchange
06-22-2004, 07:18 AM
Big deal. That guy is just trying to copy that Ferrarri that did that through some Euro town. Funniest part was my son was watching it with me and knocks me upside the head and yells "Slugbug. no slugbacks!"

78Eliminator
06-22-2004, 07:25 AM
I have to admit, I was one of those riders. I used to think my ride home was a video game and not really think about ever crashing. I sold my bike, I was too irresponsible to own one....:(