PDA

View Full Version : Apologize to the Arabs???

Huckleberry
06-17-2004, 06:32 AM
A little long, but great stuff. Author unknown - sentiment somewhat shared.
For good and ill, the Iraqi prisoner abuse mess will remain an issue. On the one hand, right thinking Americans will abhor the stupidity of the actions while on the other hand, political glee will take control and fashion this minor event into some modern day My Lai massacre.
I heard some Arabs are asking for an apology. I humbly offer mine here:
I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims (Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).
I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after 9/11. I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Arabs.
I am sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships. I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth. I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their religious schools.
I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and high-jacked the Palestinian "cause". I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians.
I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame the USA.
I am sorry that our own left wing elite and our media can't understand any of this. I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk suffered.
I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers upon their death. I am sorry that those same bombers are seeking 72 virgins? I can't seem to find one here on Earth.
I am sorry that the homicide bombers think babies are a legitimate target.
I am sorry that our troops died to free more Arabs. I am sorry they stopped the gang rape rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents.
I am sorry they show so much restraint when their brothers in arms are killed. I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any other group.
I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry we don't drop a few dozen Daisy cutters on Fallujah.
I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy Site". I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church - one of our Holy Sites.
I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings, etc.
I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized village in Africa.
I am sorry the French are french?
America will get past this latest absurdity. We will punish those responsible because that is what we do. We hang out our dirty laundry for all the world to see. We move on. That's one of the reasons we are hated so much. We don't hide this stuff like all those Arab countries that are now demanding an apology.
Deep down inside, when most Americans saw this reported in the news, we were like - so what? We lost hundreds and made fun of a few prisoners. Sure, it was wrong. Sure, it dramatically hurts our cause. But until captured, we were trying to kill these same prisoners. Now we're supposed to wring our hands because a few were humiliated? Our compassion is tempered with the vivid memories of our own people killed, mutilated and burnt amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating Fallujans.
If you want an apology from this American, you're going to have a long wait. You have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins.

riverbound
06-17-2004, 06:55 AM
My feelings exactly f uck em!

esabataj
06-17-2004, 07:08 AM
Who ever wrote this It is very well said and I would second that.

goneboatin
06-17-2004, 09:12 AM
Eventhough they hate us so much, their hand is always open to the US for more money.
Talk about hypocracy (sp). If the hatred is so great, then do not accept our money for the rebuilding of your war torn country, do not accept our assitance in bringing your f'd up sewage, water, and power systems back on line, to get you out of that 3rd world, dictator, money diverting, f*** the poor and peasants, give to the rich, praise to Alla only when it benefits their cause, strife ridden, lost in time, part of the world, up to 21st century standards! Stay in your rat infested, medievil, narrow-minded, backwards ass, sandal and toga wearing country.
Who are you going to get help from, the French? Not bloody likely.
Just my $.02
GB

Huckleberry
06-17-2004, 09:15 AM
goneboatin,
Please, don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel. :D
BTW...I agree with ya 100% :cool:

Liberator TJ1984
06-17-2004, 09:52 AM
Since you started it.....
What really chaps my ass is that they say it is their Religion to mutilate and violate their enemies and will do it to any American captured:mad:
But yet our tree huggers want us to apologize for some of our Soldiers torturing ( what showin'em some American Boobies ????) Hell strip me and strap me to the hood of a Humvee with a dozen naked women torturing me ...duh ...torture what torture ???
Slit their friggin' throats ...thats what they would to to you ...and then drag your ass thru town for kicks:mad: :mad: :mad:

Brian Ray
06-17-2004, 10:12 AM
My apology would be..."I'm sorry we didn't bomb Iraq into a f*&king sand box." F*^k those Iraqi prisoners....they're lucky they're still alive. :yuk:
-Brian

Garrddogg
06-17-2004, 10:16 AM
I say F U C K them!:D

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 10:27 AM
Talk is cheap. We are all learning to resent Mid Easterners and primarily Muslims. Whether we are right or wrong with our occupation of Iraq we have to follow through. (As does Israel.) Turning Iraq into the hands of the newly formed Iraqi government is tantamount to turning Sandanista over to the Contras. There is no guarantee there will even be a democratic government there in 90 days and even if there is, the chance they will support our ideas is zip and none. We must squash the bastards until there is no blood left. That includes Palestine.
(Odds are our politically correct administration will hand the entire thing back over to them for self rule. Our gas prices will continue to rise and our soldiers deaths will have been for naught.)

Forkin' Crazy
06-17-2004, 10:36 AM
I am agreement with that, 100%!
I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized village in Africa
That's funny, but true!!!!!
It would be spoiled rotten though!:D

CA Stu
06-17-2004, 12:44 PM
You mean apart from plot to assassinate our President (Bush 41) and violate every UN resolution they were bound by in ending the Gulf War, and invading our allies?
Shit, I don't know Dave, what did they do?
Thanks
CA Stu
PS I don't know if Muslims have killed more Arabs than say, the Crusaders...
Religion is a strange thing to me...

Sleek-Jet
06-17-2004, 12:55 PM
Well, we were pissed at the Iraqi leadership, not the people (it was a dictatorship, not a true republic).
However, the muslim leaders around the world are the ones stirring up the most hatred against American's. These clerics hold untold power over their followers, whatever they say is the word of God and therfore infallable.
So if you're a zealot muslim, if you're cleric says hate American's you do.
No matter how much we appologize, it won't make a difference. It's a great system.

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 12:56 PM
The all pretty much hate us so... I say we hate 'em right back. Borders are hardly an issue at this point. 9/11 was caused by more Saudi's than Palestinians. Hamas, Al Queada continue to grow and continue to educate the children with their anti American rhetoric. It's a matter of survival really. I said hate 'em back but it's really about peace. There will NEVER be peace until there is a winner and a loser. I'm pulling for the capitalist Christians myself.

goneboatin
06-17-2004, 01:24 PM
[i] Our allies, would that be like Saudi Arabia? Being that almost all of the people involved in 9/11 were Saudi, why didn't we invade them?
RD [/B]
They're our "allies."

Sleek-Jet
06-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Allies arguably more responsible for 9/11 then Iraq though?
RD
Well I don't think the Saudi Gov't or Royal Family fund terrorist orginizations/groups. That and they don't have weapon's programs.

rivercrazy
06-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Its all about the oil and religion:yuk:

Blown 472
06-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Hey man that's why I asked.. I haven't really kept up to date on world affairs..
Our allies, would that be like Saudi Arabia? Being that almost all of the people involved in 9/11 were Saudi, why didn't we invade them?
RD
Good point RD, 15 of the 19 were saudis but are we bombing them? americans are being taken hostage and killed in saudi and are we bombing them, matter of fact there is an american that is set to die that got kidnapped over there. What about the american that was killed in saudi and drug thru the streets a few weeks ago?? Didn't hear about that? maybe you should be questioning the media you listen to.

Dave C
06-17-2004, 03:41 PM
The saudis are two faced. They pretend to be our friend and tell us what we want to hear and back door us at every opportunity they get. They do it to Israel too. This is not a secret.
Kuwait has done the same thing to us even after we saved their ass.
But this is par for the course in that part of the world and not at all unusual.
What are we supposed to do? They give us unprecendented access to their country. Oil, military bases, etc. So we all pretend to best buddies.
International relations are not pretty, you have to associate with despicable people if you want to be a part of the international community.
We can't just turn our back but rather hope for democratic reforms to spread beyond Iraq.