PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the LA Roadster show this weekend instead of Havasu? Havasuers suck!

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 08:14 AM
You guys that get to go to Havasu this weekend suck. I wish I could go! Instead I am stuck going to the LA Roaster show Friday thru Sunday. Business comes first. Work hard now-Play harder later! Right?

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by copperrat20
You guys that get to go to Havasu this weekend suck. I wish I could go! Instead I am stuck going to the LA Roaster show Friday thru Sunday. Business comes first. Work hard now-Play harder later! Right?
Do you have a link to get more information on this? How is Mo doing?

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 08:37 AM
Sorry I don't have a link. I can tell you that the show starts at 7:00am staturday and sunday. And goes until I think 5 pm. It is at the pomona fair grounds. Friday is just a set up day for vendors.
Mo- on the other hand is doing great. Right off the bat he ate some mushrooms out of the grass, then swam in the pool, then tried to wrestle with my other goldens. He is really enjoying himself. And the other dogs are kind of showing him the way. He didn't seem to be potty trained, so I worked with him until late on tuesday night and then worked with him alot yesterday and he seems like he's got it. Woke me up 5 times the first night to go to the bathroom and only once at midnight last night. Then he slept through the night. Then got up this morning for the 5 minute leak with the others. We just love him. He is a great dog. He eats more than you can imagine. He is definately going to be a big dog. And needless to say, he is a keeper! Thanks a bunch from me and my little family! Do you guys miss him?

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 08:43 AM
I will be out on the bike this weekend and may get by there to check out the show.
Mo does eat a lot....:) Did you see my Boxer Bull when you picked up Mo? Bull is 12 years old and was real good with Mo. Mo was always trying to eat all of his food so we had to seperate them while eating....lol Big ass dog just letting the puppy have his way.
I think Mo is a very smart daog and will learn very fast. My son won't even talk to me right now (he is 19) as he is pissed but he was not the one putting in the time on Mo.
Your other dogs will definitly be a big help to get Mo moving in the right direction. I am glad he is working out. By the way....he was de-wormed and I think we forgot to tell you that.

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 08:51 AM
Yes- I met Bull. Awesome Dog to say the least. The nicest old boxer. So friendly and actually I think he was kind of mad when Mo left. I felt bad.:frown: Your mom was so nice she just said she doesn't have the patience for another baby. Something about raising 11? I think children "boys" and something about Tom being the hardest child to raise. J\K!! I'm sorry your son is mad at you. If you come to the show this weekend stop by my booth. Sanderson Headers and RatGaskets.

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 08:56 AM
Yes- I met Bull. Awesome Dog to say the least. The nicest old boxer. So friendly and actually I think he was kind of mad when Mo left. I felt bad.:frown: Your mom was so nice she just said she doesn't have the patience for another baby. Something about raising 11? I think children "boys" and something about Tom being the hardest child to raise. J\K!! I'm sorry your son is mad at you. If you come to the show this weekend stop by my booth. Sanderson Headers and RatGaskets.
Yes, I have 10 brothers and sisters and as fara s being the hardest....not even close. I have a few scary brothers...Shit, Bull is actually going to get some sleep now...lol
Anyhow, if I make it out I will stop by and say hi.
Later

superdave013
06-17-2004, 09:00 AM
What type of work do you do?

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 09:03 AM
Build copper header\exhaust gaskets for street rods, imports, and most importantly boats!

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 09:08 AM
Anyhow, if I make it out I will stop by and say hi.
Later [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh- forgot to tell you, we are in the covered spaces, not out in the sun.

1Shockwaveguy
06-17-2004, 10:49 AM
Is this going to be a big hot rod car show or is it a hot rod parts show? A little more info would be great. Myself and a few friends are going on a ride on Sat. and may swing by.

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 10:56 AM
It is going to be both. Yes alot of parts and vendors but a huge car show as well. come out and enjoy the cars! Plus alot of good looking ladies!

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by 1Shockwaveguy
Is this going to be a big hot rod car show or is it a hot rod parts show? A little more info would be great. Myself and a few friends are going on a ride on Sat. and may swing by.
You guys riding Harleys?

1Shockwaveguy
06-17-2004, 11:47 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys riding Harleys?
Yeah, we are riding Harleys

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 11:58 AM
You guys riding Harleys?
Yeah, we are riding Harleys
I will be out riding with a few people and am thinking about stopping by the show. Might be going up PCH into Seal Beach though. Where you guys riding from?

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Probably heading up towards pomona. LA Roadster show this weekend and then Goodguys at Pomona next weekend. Must be nice to retire and just cruise around in a $100,000 street rod around the world with no worries. Then again it's nice for me to go travel around to all of the shows and sell, or when the shows are towards the west coast here I drive my rod out to the show. See I can have the best of both worlds. Show my rod while making money!:D

1Shockwaveguy
06-17-2004, 12:14 PM
We live in Orange County. Fullerton to be exact. A few buddies already have a ride planned so either I'll talk them into going to the show instead of or before or after the ride. You guys are more than welcome to ride with us. If it sounds like something you want to do I can get more info on where we are headed and also a time frame