PDA

View Full Version : Does it happen to you?

Ziggy
06-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Drive for hours holding it in because you don't want to stop just to take a leak....All is fine until you reach your driveway when you suddenly can't hold it any longer and you make a bee-line to the throne to relieve yourself, just barely making it in time..:eek: :D
Wife and I had a good laugh over it becasue it happens to us both:D :D

jackpunx
06-17-2004, 10:44 AM
usually.. I'll stop somwhere in the yard.. the Dog laughs at me :D

Sleek-Jet
06-17-2004, 10:46 AM
The udge to purdge is inversely proportional to the distance from the thrown. The closer the toilet gets, the worse you have to go. :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 10:46 AM
LMAO!! the funny thing is Jamie will jump out of the car before me and we fight getting in the door to see who will be the first to relieve themselves.. I always get stuck chuckin my but up stairs and he is still going when I get back down stairs.. how big is a mans bladder anyway.. ;)

FRENCHIE
06-17-2004, 10:47 AM
dude we do this every time to Laughlin! i can hold it and usually the wife gotta go, and i end up gettin mad cuz she didnt go b4 we left! every time!:rolleyes:

BarryMac
06-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
how big is a mans bladder anyway.. ;)
not big enough...
gjb

sleekster
06-17-2004, 11:58 AM
nothin worse than doin the quick step up to the bucket only to get stage fright!

ROZ
06-17-2004, 11:59 AM
I once whipped the car into the garage, shut off the car, and hit the garage close button as I flew into the bathroom to relieve myself. THEN I went back out to get my daughter out of her car seat.... She still laughing about my swift movement (peepee dash) when I got back :D

Ziggy
06-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
I once whipped the car into the garage, shut off the car, and hit the garage close button as I flew into the bathroom to relieve myself. THEN I went back out to get my daughter out of her car seat.... She still laughing about my swift movement (peepee dash) when I got back :D
It is weird that the bladder waits til you get into the driveway...:D
ROZ, I didn't know you was a papa...how old?

Rexone
06-17-2004, 05:11 PM
I've watered a couple bushes in the yard. makes em grow good and saves water. :D

Tom Brown
06-17-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I always get stuck chuckin my but up stairs and he is still going when I get back down stairs.. how big is a mans bladder anyway.. ;)
It's not as big as you might think. We usually masturbate since we're in there anyway. That's what takes the time, when done correctly.

Debbolas
06-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
The udge to purdge is inversely proportional to the distance from the thrown. The closer the toilet gets, the worse you have to go. :eek:
Or how much you think about it..................;)

HCS
06-17-2004, 05:18 PM
What you do, is pull over on the freeway, open your hood and put
your hands on the front of your truck and piss on the radiator.
Then shake your head like your truck is over heating. Then button
up, close the hood and be on your way.
It's an old trick but it works every time. Just watch for cops.:D

mtndewdrops
06-17-2004, 07:16 PM
We FINALLY made it home without stopping our last trip. Usually have to stop for my wife, the kids are pretty good. I don't mind stopping, it is good to stretch out after a couple of hours on the road. I could never be a trucker.

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the reminder.... I'll be right back:p

JetBoatRich
06-17-2004, 07:26 PM
I make a 4.5 hour commute every Monday and Friday:( I know that feeling quite well, I hate to stop:eek!:
Becomes a mental game between you and your bladder:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 07:43 PM
I just stop, life is too short to kill my bladder

JetBoatRich
06-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I just stop, life is too short to kill my bladder
Your right, need somewhere to store the beer:D

Kim Hanson
06-17-2004, 08:00 PM
Christ ole mighty, I just stop and piss. What someone might see a dick :rolleyes: If they know what it is its okay, if they don't badddddd :D ..........( . )( . ).....:D

LASERRAY
06-17-2004, 08:42 PM
Ever notice Semi-full to full Gatorade bottles strewn on the shoulder of the Interstate? Those large mouth bottles are a trucker's best friend.;)

RiverPirate
06-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Thats what your empty In-N-Out cup is for.:eek:

Mandelon
06-17-2004, 09:53 PM
I tried that once....on my way home from Dream Girls.....way too drunk, totally had to piss, did not want to stop, but knew I could not make it. Tried to piss in a cup, but made a pretty good mess instead.....:( :rolleyes: :(
Man----> shampooed those carpets<---delon :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 09:55 PM
the big gulp water bottles work real well.. the mr has to go while he drivin and well I help him out and then give him a pretty good shake.. LOL!! :eek: :p :p

LASERRAY
06-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Last week while waiting on the side of the road to watch the Reagan funeral procession, I used the gatorade bottle option in the back of the Navigator. Didn't spill a drop.;)

ROZ
06-17-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
It is weird that the bladder waits til you get into the driveway...:D
ROZ, I didn't know you was a papa...how old? She'll be 5 next week :)

Sleek-Jet
06-18-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I make a 4.5 hour commute every Monday and Friday:( I know that feeling quite well, I hate to stop:eek!:
Becomes a mental game between you and your bladder:rolleyes:
When I travel, I plan stops about 4 hours apart. I limit ( I said limit not eliminate, save the big gulps of Coke till after I get there) the water and food intake till past the 2 hour mark, that cut's way down the mad dash's to the restroom when I pull in for gas.

LUVNLIFE
06-18-2004, 08:23 AM
The wife will steer while I use a cup or bottle.:D