PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an engine CRADLE that they want to sell, loan or where to get one?

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 10:59 AM
I need an engine cradle not stand by tomorrow. I live in Southern Cali. and am willing to drive anywhere to get one. I will pay someone for it and bring it back or if someone wants to sell one I will buy it. Or if someone know where to get one in a hurry. Any info is appreciated!!!

Scream
06-17-2004, 11:51 AM
I thought you were havin a baby. Get out the cigars...
Tried Harbor Freight? Maybe worth a shot, although most of thier crap is disposable.

harleypauls
06-17-2004, 12:14 PM
I don't know if it will work for what you are doing, but I have an engine hoist that I can lend you. Paul

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Everyone I appreciate your responses. Long story short-bought crate motor 540- not enough power so built it to 562- installed whipple and intercooler- aluminum heads- Built block on engine stand- then started assembling it back on cradle thatI had-friend borrowed cradle- I called to get it back and friend says it got stolen-motor ben sitting on pallet- going to try to sell this weekend-put on 1250lb engine stand that was brand new- bent in half like a pretzel- now in mad dash to find one.
Called Team C Performance in Bellflower California, and they have one one the way to me-with casters $69.99.
Once again thank you everyone.