PDA

View Full Version : Smack off

jackpunx
06-17-2004, 12:17 PM
http://hot97.com/av/video/exclusives/slapfest-day8.asx (http://)

jackpunx
06-17-2004, 01:11 PM
http://hot97.com/av/video/exclusives/slapfest-day8.asx

Sleek-Jet
06-17-2004, 01:18 PM
WTF???? :confused:
Proof that people will do anything for free shit.

JAM
06-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Looks like the "on deck circle" for the Jerry Springer show...
They all need to get a life.

Brady Bunch
06-17-2004, 03:12 PM
$1,000, that should cover her rent for the year.......
WTF:eek:

Scream
06-17-2004, 03:16 PM
That's some stupid shit right there. I guess after the 1000th smack it stops hurtin, eh?????

Ziggy
06-17-2004, 04:07 PM
LOL---Free stuff brings 'em out of the woods.
Might have been more entertaining if they'd have let them go at it they way they really wanted to:D :D

Kachina26
06-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Iesha can smack!!!!!!

Phat Matt
06-17-2004, 07:53 PM
When I worked in Vegas a DJ (not my station) asked listeners what they would do for a pair of Motley Crue tickets. One guy called up and said he would drink the dj's pee. He came down to the studio, the dj pissed in a cup, the dude drank it. The guy got his tickets, the station got in trouble, the dj got fired. I work in radio and yes people will do anything for frre shit or a little air time!

Kim Hanson
06-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
LOL---Free stuff brings 'em out of the woods.
Might have been more entertaining if they'd have let them go at it they way they really wanted to:D :D
No, the next thing would be kicking and scratching and ripped off cloths...you want to see them naked :eek: :yuk: Didn't think so.......( . )( . ).....

Scream
06-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
When I worked in Vegas a DJ (not my station) asked listeners what they would do for a pair of Motley Crue tickets. One guy called up and said he would drink the dj's pee. He came down to the studio, the dj pissed in a cup, the dude drank it. The guy got his tickets, the station got in trouble, the dj got fired. I work in radio and yes people will do anything for frre shit or a little air time!
Remind me that I don't want any free tickets from you Matt...
The other Matt

Phat Matt
06-17-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Remind me that I don't want any free tickets from you Matt...
The other Matt
Is anything every really for free? :D
I am off to your neck of the woods right now. I have to head over to Twins Club. We are filming a new Bud Light TV spot there tonight. Should be fun.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 08:21 PM
phuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that shizzle.. I wouldn't want to meet up with them any where.. I'd be runnin .. with my tail between my legs,.. that sounded like it was really starting to hurt.. and they were getting pissed.. :p :D :D

Ntwotrance
06-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
that's just wrong on soooo many levels..:yuk: