PDA

View Full Version : Boating and racism

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 12:51 PM
Kinda touchy eh? Well... I was never that politically correct anywayz. Boating is still considered by many to be an elitist white man's sport (hobby.) In the past this was probably due to pure economics but in today's economy, there are many many minorities that can afford to be boaters. I know there are exceptions to every rule...but as a whole, I ain't seein' lot's of minorities out on the lake. In my opinion (note I said my opinion) the reason stems from association and not out and out racism. Most boaters I know (including myself) were exposed to boating through our family and friends. Not very many people get a wild hair and go out and buy a boat just for the heck of it. Which brings me to my point. What are you doing to help alleviate the racial barrier in boating? I personally haven't done much but, now that I've thought about it, I have many black and hispanic acquaintances that I should invite to the lake. Who knows... we may end up great friends or better yet...I could help boating.
Thoughts?

BarryMac
06-17-2004, 12:57 PM
I married a beautiful Mexican lady and had three lovely daughters that I hope will continue on with our boating adventure, does that count as trying to bring minorities into our hobby?
gjb

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 12:58 PM
Yep...it counts!

Dave C
06-17-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm not a racist... I hate everyone equally..... ;)
However, your right I am gonna bring my favorite mexican-american to the lake and treat him to a drink.... myself! ;)

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:04 PM
All I know is it's funny to watch newbies that have rental boats try to park their boats in slips and launch them:p It's quite entertaining to say the least...doesn't matter what color they are..just newbies are great;) I don't know why it is considered a white man sport.... but I am sure glad to see a mix when we go out there....get's boring seeing the same thing time after time:p ;)

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Dumb question here? Why is it important to "invite" minorities into the sport?
RD
So everyone has a chance to clog the ramps!

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure if that's an honest question or a deliberate aside. Since I don't know you I'll assume the best.
It's really pure economics. We have many people come and go as boaters. Either for financial reasons or they just never have time to use their boat or they just didn't meet the right group. Either way you figure it...the more boaters there are the stronger we are economically and politically. Not to mention... I'd appreciate a break from some of the "snottier" elitists snobbing around the lake.

Bre
It's funny right up until one of them plows into the side of your boat on their jetski, or a rental pontoon etc..
RD :(
It was Fast Timmys boat they were trying to park next to..not ours:p ;)
I know Dave..... if it ever happens to us..I'm going to jail because I am gonna **** some shit up:eek: ;)

Bre
that said f u c k... I hate this **** s h i t

OGShocker
Originally posted by Bre
All I know is it's funny to watch newbies that have rental boats try to park their boats in slips and launch them:p It's quite entertaining to say the least...
Now Bre, it is up to us to help those less talented, not to ridicule.

carbonmarine
06-17-2004, 01:10 PM
I personally have sent a letter into deep space to invite any universal citizen to lake havasu with me... They could be from mars, venus or wherever I dont care as long I can expose thenm to boating......
Dude, I think you are a racist in every sense and the word and its not a bad thing at all. Its just means you are primarily focused on race for whatever reason. Its a fairly veiled left leaning approach and I wish most people could see that its plainly opens the door for future discussion of discrimiation or whatever your agenda is.
Differnt strokes for different folks is all it amounts too and I woudl drop it there .....
Rick32

TrojanDan
06-17-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
What are you doing to help alleviate the racial barrier in boating?
Easy answer, I bring one token Caucasian (who happens to be my g/f.) with me. :D
But seriously, never seen it as a problem, at least in Havasu. :cool:
TrojanDan Mendoza <----- puro Latino

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Speaking of new boaters...I wrote this for another board.
Lesson #1
You are never going to learn in a Season more less a weekend. You need to learn to fake it, and not kill anybody...(I like.)
When approaching a gas dock kill your engine at least 100 foot away. While drifting wave at other boaters and say you ran out of gas. They will throw you a line and pull you closer so you can refill. If you already have gas, once docked pretend you forgot about the "other" gas tank and smile sheepishly. Get your beer and leave...slowly.
Lesson #2
Backing your boat into a slip can be difficult for the saltiest dog's on the lake. There are so many factors that come into play such as wake, wind (or lack thereof) it takes tons of experience to perform deftly. You'll probably never learn this technique so here are some short cuts.
Never, EVER attempt backing your boat in when a crowd has gathered to watch you, (due to your reputation as a hilarious diversion.) This can never go well, and most likely you will only garner a larger audience the next time. When people are looking, act like your just nosing in to grab some beer. Then... just stay. If anyone asks, tell them you were going to turn around and leave but... never got away, or (of course) complain of battery problems because you left your stereo on. When the marina clears out for the day just drift your boat out attached to a line and turn it around and pull it in backwards. (The next weekend you can brag about doing it effortlessly during gusting winds.)
The second biggest mistake is attempting this maneuver while your passengers are hollering out instructions and in some cases, criticizing you during the maneuver. You must kill them. Kill them all, beforing continuing with the maneuver. I've seen this lead to the best parking job ever.
The last scenario (and most dangerous) is the "Rambo Passenger" maneuver. This usually begins with a shout from the driver, "Stick your foot out!" Although this is hysterical to watch and, almost always ends badly for the "Rambo Passenger," I can't recommend it. If you insist on using this maneuver, at least give the rest of us an opportunity to fire up our video cameras before you start. Usually repurcussions are, broken legs, squashed heads, pulled muscles and funny flailing people treading water.
Lesson #3
Tying up along side someone at the islands or in open water is tricky at best. If you attempt this at the Islands be sure and have a first aid kit close by. Someone is surely going to hit you up side the head and make you pay for their boat. There is also the risk of harming someone standing or floating in the water. This would be a bad thing unless they are kamikaze jet skiiers. It's OK to run over them but, pretend it was an accident and try and look sad.
If you attempt a "tie-up" along side another boat in open water make sure you have the proverbial "bow rider" passenger wear a life jacket. They WILL be getting a little swim and we want them to live for the "Rambo Passenger" maneuver when you get back to the marina. (Also bring cash to pay off the boater you definitely will hit and scratch his vessel.)
Lesson #4
Trolling slowly through heavily boated waters seems to be popular. An example would be idiots...er...ummm I mean... new boaters trying to drive through the mass of boaters and swimmers on North Island for the sake of gawking or getting that "perfect" parking place. Driving through marinas and launching areas also falls under "trolling" in this tutorial.
The first thing you should know is that, it is fair for other boaters to hurl beer cans and fuel tanks at you during this maneuver. If you still insist on doing this, then here is the proper procedure. (Keep in mind you have to be an academy award winning actor to pull this off.) Like a mime you are going to have to convey a plethora of hand signals and facial expressions that cover the gamut of emotions such as, "I'm sorry, but I'm trapped because of a completely different asshole than me!" or "It's your fault, I can't believe you have an anchor line THERE?" and of course the standard "Just relax I know what I'm doing." If you can pull this off you stand a real good chance of not having the crap beat out of you until we see you later, back at the boathouse.
Have a nice Summer! Your pal... God

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 01:12 PM
OK, I am making popcorn... Who would like some?

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Now Bre, it is up to us to help those less talented, not to ridicule.
When we are at the launch ramp... if I see them having trouble I always ask if I can help..but they are always in such aw after witnessing my backing up skills that they don't respond:D

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:14 PM
OK, I am making popcorn... Who would like some?
can I get some goldfish instead?:p

Havasu_Dreamin
06-17-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm with RD, why do I have to do anything about it? Anyone who wants to boat is welcome to do it and they don't need any help from me. They don't need any help from me to get into the sport of it. If they need help on the lake, you help them out since they are a fellow boater.

al cole'holic
06-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Kinda touchy eh? Well... I was never that politically correct anywayz. Boating is still considered by many to be an elitist white man's sport (hobby.) In the past this was probably due to pure economics but in today's economy, there are many many minorities that can afford to be boaters. I know there are exceptions to every rule...but as a whole, I ain't seein' lot's of minorities out on the lake. In my opinion (note I said my opinion) the reason stems from association and not out and out racism. Most boaters I know (including myself) were exposed to boating through our family and friends. Not very many people get a wild hair and go out and buy a boat just for the heck of it. Which brings me to my point. What are you doing to help alleviate the racial barrier in boating? I personally haven't done much but, now that I've thought about it, I have many black and hispanic acquaintances that I should invite to the lake. Who knows... we may end up great friends or better yet...I could help boating.
Thoughts?
..gee I thought it was because black people are scared of water.
What am I doing to alleviate the racial barrier in boating?? (WTF?)
Nothing...if you got a friggin boat I'll see you out there who ever the hell you are.
Thanks for this retarded thread about nothing...

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm a racist? Hmmm... I dunno. Maybe? I hate muzzies right now, for sure. I never cared for arrogant people. Are they a race? Are you the amazing Kreskin or Dr Phil? I'd like an autograph and a palm reading when you get the time.

goneboatin
06-17-2004, 01:21 PM
It's all fun until that damn ghetto music starts blasting.
My $.02
GB

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Im doing my part, I bang as many black and mexican women as I can. Oh wait that is my wife.
Who cares! REALLY! I DONT!
I dont see blacks trying to recruit me for their basketball team.
I do see any mexicans trying to recruit me for the park soccer team.
WHY MUST PEOPLE LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE AND SEE COLOR INSTEAD OF A PERSON:confused:

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:23 PM
Got that goldfish yet?:p

LaveyJet
06-17-2004, 01:23 PM
Thoughts?
I'm not doing anything to alleviate any barrier and don't think it's my responsability. I like going to the river with family and friends (whoever they are) to have a good time. Maybe make some new ones along the way. ;)

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:24 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the least bit racist:p And don't start topics like this:D
Bre<---- your all green to me:p

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 01:25 PM
You posted on a retarded thread! Wouldn't that make you a..well..never mind. You know what you are.
I'd say people that can't discuss racism are blinded by raging hatred? Or... they try to pretend bad things don't exist, so they have an excuse to be self serving and indulgent. 'Course...that's just me.

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:25 PM
OG~ should I go make my own?:rolleyes:

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Bre
OG~ should I go make my own?:rolleyes:
Oh, please do!!!:D

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:28 PM
You posted on a retarded thread! Wouldn't that make you a..well..never mind. You know what you are.
I'd say people that can't discuss racism are blinded by raging hatred? Or... they try to pretend bad things don't exist, so they have an excuse to be self serving and indulgent. 'Course...that's just me.
I can discuss it..... I just wish some people would get over it. It's 2004 now:rolleyes:

Roxysnow
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
I'm with RD, why do I have to do anything about it? Anyone who wants to boat is welcome to do it and they don't need any help from me. They don't need any help from me to get into the sport of it. If they need help on the lake, you help them out since they are a fellow boater.
I agree! I don't see Magic Johnson knocking on my door to play basketball???

Bre
Oh, please do!!!:D
OK goldfish for me and would you like butter on your popcorn:p

Bre
Originally posted by Roxysnow
I agree! I don't see Magic Johnson knocking on my door to play basketball???
That would be cool:p

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 01:29 PM
People who feel the need to discuss race and it's place in society are the BIGGEST RACIST THERE ARE.

riverbound
06-17-2004, 01:29 PM
I invite my good friend Jose to the river with me everytime. The problem is he never comes home with us he is left in the trash can as an empty bottle.:D :D
I do not feel responsible to invite people of other ethnic groups to the river just because they are a minority. I invite all people that I know to the river with me, if they are jackasses the first time they come, they are never invited back again regardless of color. I have invited some people to come out with me a couple of times that could not leave the street attitude at home so I sent them packing early if they cant leave that shi t at home they can stay home.

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Y'all sure are some hateful little shits. All I said is we should introduce more minorities to boating and y'all are firing off insults and all out meanness like I poked your sisters. did I invade (god forbid) a clique?

Havasu_Dreamin
Originally posted by Bre
I can discuss it..... I just wish some people would get over it. It's 2004 now:rolleyes:
EXACTLY!

Roxysnow
Originally posted by Bre
That would be cool:p
Would be totally cool! But i get my ass off the couch and go play ball myself.

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 01:31 PM
I have bad news for you.
WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOW THE MINORITY

Bre
Y'all sure are some hateful little shits. All I said is we should introduce more minorities to boating and y'all are firing off insults and all out meanness like I poked your sisters. did I invade (god forbid) a clique?
LMAO... chill... you just prob. said/asked it in the wrong way.
Have a drink or two and it'll be fine:p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_8-med.jpg

Havasu_Dreamin
Hey man, I have no problems discussing rascism whatso ever. LOL :D If your saying that there's not as many minorities on the water as their should be, and that is somehow whitey's fault though. I think I gotta struggle with that a little bit. 2ndly, your saying what am I doing to solve this "problem." When I'm not entirely convinced there is a problem to begin with? So I'm askign, why should it be my problem to solve? Is there actually a problem to begin with? and why when I questioned you about it, did you kind of half heartedly try to make me out to be a rascist?
You remind me of one of those guys in a comedy movie that stands around saying..
"You know the game of 8 ball is rascist. The white ball knocks all the other colored balls into the pockets so that whitey can have the playing field all to himself." or something.. LOL :D
RD
Well said Dave.

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 01:33 PM
im sorry,
I would invite more of the white people I know but they all live in trailors and are broke. So they can't pay for gas, they get no ride...

1stepcloser
An affirmative action plan for boating?
What the hell for? Last time I looked around Lake Havasu I saw quite a variety of races already.
Boating is still considered by many to be an elitist white man's sport (hobby.):confused: Maybe in your neck of the woods.
But I dont think of myself of an "elitist" by ay stretch of the word.
What the hell are you talking about?

Bre
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I have bad news for you.
WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOW THE MINORITY
:eek: :D Good..maybe now we white people can go through what the slaves went through back in the day..maybe that'll end racism
Bre<--- not volunteering herself:D ;)

Dave C
ditto...
actually the ones that want to discuss someone else's alledged racism are the biggest racists.
His use of innuendo is a dead give-away.
People who feel the need to discuss race and it's place in society are the BIGGEST RACIST THERE ARE.

Havasu_Dreamin
1Step, were you on the 60 West on Monday at ~6:15 PM?

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:34 PM
im sorry,
I would invite more of the white people I know but they all live in trailors and are broke. So they can't pay for gas, they get no ride...
:eek: Your mean... I see how it is now:D
Bre<--- drags a trailer out to the river...but doesn't live in one:D

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Actually Dave is "supposing" which is neither intelligent or correct. I recommended some of us invite minorities out on the water because we have BOATS and some may like it and continue boating which would be a good thing. Since there aren't TONS of minority boaters they might never get the chance otherwise. It's not like I'm promoting a Klan rally or trying to pay Somalias debt.

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Not to change the subject or anything but:p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_20-med.jpg

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Good..maybe now we white people can go through what the slaves went through back in the day..maybe that'll end racism
GOOD , get over here whitey and clean this brown skinned mother F@#$#'s house, Chop Chop:D

OGShocker
Hey you insulting M*therF*cker. You ask then pull the insults out of you a$$. Pack your bag and go back to baylinerforums.com
Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by.

1Shockwaveguy
Who here thinks this guy should change his name from Lake Pirate to "BUTT PIRATE"
I bet he will call me a homo phobe now.

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Actually Dave is "supposing" which is neither intelligent or correct. I recommended some of us invite minorities out on the water because we have BOATS and some may like it and continue boating which would be a good thing. Since there aren't TONS of minority boaters they might never get the chance otherwise. It's not like I'm promoting a Klan rally or trying to pay Somalias debt.
Are you trying to say people that are not white don't have as much money to go boating? :confused: I am lost.
Don't invite anyone ...Lake Havasu is already crowded enough:rolleyes: ;)

Debbolas
Bre you crack me up girl!
LMAO!!!!
(They are all trying to have this deep discussion about racisim and boating, or not and you keep putting these pics in)
ROTFLMAO!!!!
:D :eek!: :D

1stepcloser
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
1Step, were you on the 60 West on Monday at ~6:15 PM?
Yeah, I was on my home from Havasu...:( End of a long vaction.
Where were you?

Roxysnow
06-17-2004, 01:38 PM
Great! Now I am going to have to take up Badmitten! j/j I think giving the opportunity is great but don't go to the point where it seems like your rubbing it in their faces.

dicudmore
06-17-2004, 01:39 PM
[B]im sorry,
hey I don't live in a trailer, but I do live in simi valley, thats kinda like a trailer ;)
I got some gas $$$ though :D

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Not to change the subject or anything but:p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_20-med.jpg
You said a mouthfull.

copperrat20
06-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Why do they have to be different color. Black people or mexican people at least can drive descent. Asian's can't drive good. Not all asian's, but for sure my neighbor.

Slick
06-17-2004, 01:42 PM
This is silly. Are you saying we should recruit minorities to go to the lake like Big Brother & Big Sister types of orginizations?
If I had a friend that was a minority and they wanted to go to the lake, I'd probably take them. I just don't happen to have many friends that are minorities other than Whipped 565 and the Crazy Indian. They have their own boats that are nicer than mine. My brother-in-law is Mexican, not hispanic, but Mexican and I've taken him boating so I guess I am doing something about the racial boundries in boating.

1stepcloser
06-17-2004, 01:42 PM
How would you go about "recruiting" these "minorities" you speak of?
What have you done?

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 01:43 PM
My my my. Y'all should should reread your venom. You have taken an innocent suggestion and turned into one of the most vile reads I've ever been a part of. I believe if you wisemen would have turned one of your blinded eyes and actually read my post you would have noted a sentence that said, "I don't think it's a matter of racism but more a matter of association."
Tsk, tsk, tsk... I am extremely glad you aren't a part of my lake and I'd never want to visit Havasu after reading this tripe. I doubt you can run me off in spite of your best efforts. I know my presence chaps your ass so... I think I'll hang out awhile. :D

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 01:43 PM
Not all asian's
Your not talking about those little yellow people that look like they are sleeping walking, are you

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Bre you crack me up girl!
LMAO!!!!
(They are all trying to have this deep discussion about racisim and boating, or not and you keep putting these pics in)
ROTFLMAO!!!!
:D :eek!: :D
I'm trying to lighten things up in here:D Is it working yet?:p

1stepcloser
06-17-2004, 01:45 PM
I never want to visit Havasu after reading this tripe.
Good.

OGShocker
I'd never want to visit Havasu after reading this tripe.
Good job Bre!!!
I miss ol' whats his name.;)

Bre
My my my. Y'all should should reread your venom. You have taken an innocent suggestion and turned into one of the most vile reads I've ever been a part of. I believe if you wisemen would have turned one of your blinded eyes and actually read my post you would have noted a sentence that said, "I don't think it's a matter of racism but more a matter of association."
Tsk, tsk, tsk... I am extremely glad you aren't a part of my lake and I'd never want to visit Havasu after reading this tripe. I doubt you can run me off in spite of your best efforts. I know my presence chaps your ass so... I think I'll hang out awhile. :D
Are you talking to me?:confused:

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Good job Bre!!!
I miss ol' whats his name.;)
OH no..what did I do:eek:

copperrat20
Not all asian's
Your not talking about those little yellow people that look like they are sleeping walking, are you
That would be them!

Debbolas
Originally posted by Bre
I'm trying to lighten things up in here:D Is it working yet?:p
I can't type I am laughing so hard....................LOL:D :cool: :D
You should do that everytime some of these threads heat up....;)

Bre
Let's all take a cold shower:p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_41-med.jpg

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:47 PM
I can't type I am laughing so hard....................LOL:D :cool: :D
You should do that everytime some of these threads heat up....;)
:p

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Heya pirate guy...I asked you a question..how come your not responding back yet?:(

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 01:48 PM
I can't type I am laughing so hard....................
Hurry up guys, keep it up,
DEBBOLAS CAN'T type.....

dicudmore
06-17-2004, 01:49 PM
good stuff Bre....
can't hardly keep a straight face here at work after some of those pics

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 01:49 PM
DEBBOLAS CAN'T type.....
ROFLMAO!

riverbound
06-17-2004, 01:50 PM
So butt pirate, what is it you are doing? I have brought many different people to the river with me some blacks some mexicans some indians even some white folks. Why should what color the person is play any factor on whether or not I am going to take them with me? I am half mexican my self so everytime I go I must be doing my part right?

Bre
Clique? We all met on here..and finally met each other..call us what you would like..I prefer to call these people my boating friends.

dicudmore
DEBBOLAS CAN'T type.....
Kilrtoy looks like she might be catching you in post count soon...

Debbolas
DEBBOLAS CAN'T type.....
LOL:D
Not fair!!!
;)

dicudmore
Originally posted by Bre
Clique? We all met on here..and finally met each other..call us what you would like..I prefer to call these people my boating friends.
boating friends....very well said

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Am I a skank for posting these pictures?:eek: I sure hope the answer is yes:p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_17-med.jpg

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Ok I did some photochopping, Is this better
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Shack_Yo_Azz-med.jpg

Lake Pirate
Naw Bre, I'm talking to the mean spirited. Unfortuneately... there's a ton of them. What started this thread is, I just read an article about boating and the fact that new purchases are actually down (especially in Europe.) One of the solutions the article offered was that white people have few minority friends as a rule, but they have many minority aquaintences. They suggested inviting your aquaintences on the water could lead to some great friendships and possibly help boating. Turns out I have many aquaintences I could invite but never have. Thought I'd give it a try. It sure opened a can of worms with these hate mongers though!

OGShocker
Originally posted by Bre
Five more minutes we can switch to the secret code;)

dicudmore
06-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Bre
uh, negative....

Mrs. Restless22
SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!!! 2 BIG BLACK GUYS STOLE SOMEBODIES BOAT!!!
RD :D :D
LOL :D :D :D

Bre
Naw Bre, I'm talking to the mean spirited. Unfortuneately... there's a ton of them. What started this thread is, I just read an article about boating and the fact that new purchases are actually down (especially in Europe.) One of the solutions the article offered was that white people have few minority friends as a rule, but they have many minority aquaintences. They suggested inviting your aquaintences on the water could lead to some great friendships and possibly help boating. Turns out I have many aquaintences I could invite but never have. Thought I'd give it a try. It sure opened a can of worms with these hate mongers though!
This shoulda been your first post:)
But this is keeping me entertained for a lil while;)

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Ok I did some photochopping, Is this better
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Shack_Yo_Azz-med.jpg
OMG!!! It is a NON white!! RUN!!!!
That crew is/are some of the finest people on the water.

riverbound
Originally posted by Bre
we'll call you whatever you want.:D

Bre
SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!!! 2 BIG BLACK GUYS STOLE SOMEBODIES BOAT!!!
2 sexy ass black guys too... somebody pass me the handcuffs..someones been a really really bad boy:p

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
we'll call you whatever you want.:D
Just call me Bre thanks:D

dicudmore
OMG!!! It is a NON white!! RUN!!!!
That crew is/are some of the finest people on the water.
those guys are some cool peeps

Kilrtoy
SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!!! 2 BIG BLACK GUYS STOLE SOMEBODIES BOAT
Dave its a joke, read your klan manual, NO BOAT BUILER CAN SELL A BOAT TO A MAN OF COLOR.
Its Chapter 13 section 26 versus 3 line 2 sub section (A)(4)

Bre
Originally posted by Forensic
Exactly Bre. That should have been his first post.
Instead he come in with a "What are you doing about it" thread that by all accounts but one was taken as confrontational.
Forensic
:cool:
Yep..but I'm sure if he posts a picture of a really hot chick we can all forgive him:D

unleashed
06-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Dude, since you dont go to Havasu you have no ideal what its all about. It basically resembles LA already. You have plenty of Mesicans, blacks, whites, latinos and a handfull of asians. Is there a certain quota you are aiming for. Im not sure how it is in Oakieland where you are from but the river is already ethnically diverse. If you come out one weekend you will definitly be suprised. Sounds like its just a problem in your area and you're feeling a little guilty or something. Goodluck.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 01:58 PM
You dingo's are slipping. You haven't ganged up in almost 90 seconds. :yuk:

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Should I wear this bathing suit this weekend?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_5-med.jpg

Bre
06-17-2004, 01:59 PM
You dingo's are slipping. You haven't ganged up in almost 90 seconds. :yuk:
Please call them my boating friends:p

dicudmore
Whew... I thought maybe Commander sold out on us whiteys becuase of their financial woes or something..
ya I guess Sy will sell a boat to ANYONE on a cash and carry basis huh???

OGShocker
Whew... I thought maybe Commander sold out on us whiteys becuase of their financial woes or something..
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are..LOL
Now, back to work. You have beers to buy this weekend.

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 02:00 PM
I have a name for them but it's no "boating friends."

Bre
Or should I wear this one?
;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543barneyssignature1234-med.JPG

dicudmore
Originally posted by Bre
Should I wear this bathing suit this weekend?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_5-med.jpg
wear whichever one you like....:D
damn, we're going to mead this weekend....

Kilrtoy
BRE YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO SETTLE FOR 2 HOT BLACK CHICKS ON A BOAT.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616DCP_0438-med.JPG

Debbolas
Is that a rascist term for whitey?
RD
A dingo is a wild dog that lives in Australia....;)

Bre
I have a name for them but it's no "boating friends."
Well just cause you said " Your dingos" so since their mine..call them my boating friends:D ;)

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:01 PM
BRE YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO SETTLE FOR 2 HOT BLACK CHICKS ON A BOAT.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616DCP_0438-med.JPG
I can have both of them:eek: :D :p

riverbound
I dont understand this post why couldn't he have asked why dont you invite more PEOPLE to the river it doesn't matter what color they are just as long as they are good people.

Kilrtoy
Is that a rascist term for whitey?
Will start with this one CRACKER:rolleyes:

Debbolas
http://www.wwwins.net.au/dingofarm/

Debbolas
06-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Cracker is a term that came from the foreman of the cotton farm that would crack the whips over the slaves and make them work.
It is not an affectinate term....:(

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:02 PM
You know..I think I might wear this one:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_12-med.jpg

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 02:03 PM
I can have both of them
You better ask that black man at the lake, that hangs with almost everyone on here.

unleashed
06-17-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey Dave, Pirates are welcome to Havasu also just not in my boat!
Deano

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:04 PM
I can have both of them
You better ask that black man at the lake, that hangs with almost everyone on here.
I think he said he wanted to join in:eek: :D

Kilrtoy
Debbolas is on it today,
how about
DOCTOR
What does that mean:confused:

dicudmore
Originally posted by Bre
thats a good one too :D

OGShocker
I am still laughing about Commander...LOL

Bre
Then I will wear these shorts since our kids will be with us:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_10-med.jpg

Kilrtoy
Hey Dave, Pirates are welcome to Havasu also just not in my boat!
Which boat DEANO
The 32 FORCE or the 29 DCB

Havasu_Dreamin
06-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
Yeah, I was on my home from Havasu...:( End of a long vaction.
Where were you?
60 East when I saw you go by on the Westbound side. Figured you were coming home from the weekend.

Bre
Are these pictures finally calming everyone down?:eek:

78Eliminator
I have never, ever befriended someone because they were or were not white. That is just plain stupid. I, personally don't give a shit who is out there as long as they know what they are doing, bring hot chicks and like to drink alcohol.

esabataj
06-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Dam is this the drama everyone talks about on HB:confused:
:argue:
:D :D

78Eliminator
Originally posted by Bre
Are these pictures finally calming everyone down?:eek:
I liked the one with the bottles of beer the best :D

Bre
Ok I'll put my clothes back on now:p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_2-med.jpg

Blown 472
06-17-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Hows bout a one piece and cover that shit up???:p

OGShocker
Originally posted by esabataj
Dam is this the drama everyone talks about on HB:confused:
:argue:
:D :D
Drama? What drama?:D We are just trying to keep a brutha down.:rolleyes:

Bre
Are you seeing red yet?:p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543boobs1.jpg

Lake Pirate
There ya have it.
Something y'all might consider is that newbies here have the impression this is a national board and not a regional one. With that in mind one tends to be less specific and more general. Our lake is not racially diverse. I've traveled quite extensively and have yet to see much diversity. I admit there exceptions to every rule but overall... I just ain't seen it. I could care less what race someone is as long as they boat. Most lakes are not as crowded as Mead, Havasu or whatever body of water you call home. There are hundreds of lakes. You are the exception and not the rule.
As far as the hyena pack mentality I see here it speaks far less of you than it does me. There are others beside myself that are new to this board and do not yet know the ropes...as it were. It's a little late for me but you might consider being a little more tolerant of the next newbie that comes along. Just a thought.

esabataj
Apparently I'm a hip hop listening too klan member... LOL :D
RD
RD You just Kill me :D :D

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Hows bout a one piece and cover that shit up???:p
Actually I was thinking about a tank top.... and some board shorts:D

Debbolas
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Doctor&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=
Doctor seach...................;)

78Eliminator
Bre, why don't you cover your body in vegetable oil, then take a shot. I thought you knew what to do? ;)

esabataj
06-17-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Ok I'll put my clothes back on now:p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_2-med.jpg
Bre
you just had to go and ruin it. I liked you sub plot the best:D

Bre
That's in the works for the next picture session:p

OGShocker
Hey LP? How about a nice game of hide and go **** yourself? Cool, you start.

Blown 472
06-17-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Bre, why don't you cover your body in vgetable oil, then take a shot. I thought you knew what to do? ;)
Hows bout some oil then roll in sawdust??

Bre
Originally posted by Forensic
Got any naked pics of your wife or g/f? We might forgive you...:D :D
Forensic
:cool:
That's what I was trying to say:p

unleashed
Kilrtoy, Im not getting the DCB now. To many whitefolk have em! Sticking with the Force. Im only half white so the Force will have to do. See ya at the river one of these days.
Deano

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:11 PM
Hows bout some oil then roll in sawdust??
No thank you...nice suggestion though:p

Blown 472
06-17-2004, 02:11 PM
There ya have it.
Something y'all might consider is that newbies here have the impression this is a national board and not a regional one. With that in mind one tends to be less specific and more general. Our lake is not racially diverse. I've traveled quite extensively and have yet to see much diversity. I admit there exceptions to every rule but overall... I just ain't seen it. I could care less what race someone is as long as they boat. Most lakes are not as crowded as Mead, Havasu or whatever body of water you call home. There are hundreds of lakes. You are the exception and not the rule.
As far as the hyena pack mentality I see here it speaks far less of you than it does me. There are others beside myself that are new to this board and do not yet know the ropes...as it were. It's a little late for me but you might consider being a little more tolerant of the next newbie that comes along. Just a thought.
Pussy:p :p

Havasu_Dreamin
06-17-2004, 02:12 PM
It sure opened a can of worms with these hate mongers though!
No, it has come across as just another ruse that reeks of the entitlement mentatlity of this country.

78Eliminator
WAIT!!!! DON'T LEAVE YET!!!
I haven't given it my "best efforts" so far we're just joking around and welcoming you to the shark tank n shiznit. Don't get all huffy and take your ball and go home.
RD
Yeah, to get in the club, you have to take a beating. RD, beat the shit out of me with his bimini top to get me in.....

Kilrtoy
We will be there over the fourth, with those mexicans that call themselves the SCUBA'S

esabataj
I haven't given it my "best efforts" so far we're just joking around and welcoming you to the shark tank n shiznit. Don't get all huffy and take your ball and go home.
RD
Wow
I'm glad you didn't notice I was a newbie too on HB:p

Debbolas
Dude your kinda twisted Blown... LOL I like that. :D
Personally I've always wanted to get a couple midget girls, and have them shave there heads. After that's accomplished, have them run around me in a circle while smashing raw eggs on their head. :)
RD
RiverDave use this link!!!!http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Doctor&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=
You are a very sick man!;)

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 02:13 PM
RD
Bada BING!

dicudmore
There ya have it.
I don't think anyone is trying to start a fist fight with ya man.
it happens to be that a lot of us hang out around havasu/mead/mohave and have met each other and what not. also happens that at the lakes we frequent race is not even thought of, there's a mix of everybody out there and for the most part all of us get along fine. we all enjoy the same stuff, being out on the boat with family and friends....
no worries dude...

Bre
Is this thread over yet:p

Blown 472
Dude your kinda twisted Blown... LOL I like that. :D
Personally I've always wanted to get a couple midget girls, and have them shave there heads. After that's accomplished, have them run around me in a circle while smashing raw eggs on their head. :)
RD
I am twisted?? That is some funny shit RD.:D

riverbound
06-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Nope... 1/2 mexican doesn't count unless you have two of them to make up one full mexican. ;)
RD
If I bring my brother that makes 1 full mexican between the two of us and two pieces of white trash:D

OGShocker
Originally posted by unleashed
Kilrtoy, Im not getting the DCB now. To many whitefolk have em! Sticking with the Force. Im only half white so the Force will have to do. See ya at the river one of these days.
Deano
I knew the Flying Vee's would screw things up.;)

Bre
I am twisted?? That is some funny shit RD.:D
Why don't you go on Barneys anymore?:confused:

Debbolas
Lock Down The Thread Time!! ;)

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:15 PM
You don't like the pictures:(

Bre
:D

Sleek-Jet
RD <--- still gets to be the head klans men though.
Dave, we can make you the Grand Dragon of Hot Boat. :D

78Eliminator
When you can force your woman to eat your own shit while she is jack hammering you with mayonaise, then you know she's a keeper....

Blown 472
Originally posted by Bre
Why don't you go on Barneys anymore?:confused:
Dunno, just been surfing here and some mopar sites, I should get over there sometime.

Debbolas
Originally posted by Bre
You don't like the pictures:(
(shhh, it's a joke, they were locking threads all over the place yesterday)
;)
Debbolas<----------no one gets my jokes:rolleyes:

esabataj
06-17-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Is this thread over yet:p
It is for me
I'm out of popcorn and works over anyway
I'm out of here:D

Havasu_Dreamin
Hey LP? How about a nice game of hide and go **** yourself? Cool, you start.
ROFLMAO!

Bre
Dunno, just been surfing here and some mopar sites, I should get over there sometime.
Yeah I miss your twisted mind:D ;)

Blown 472
06-17-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
When you can force your woman to eat your own shit while she is jack hammering you with maynaise, then you know she's a keeper....
Is it ok to eat corn prior to that event?

Bre
(shhh, it's a joke, they were locking threads all over the place yesterday)
;)
Debbolas<----------no one gets my jokes:rolleyes:
I know.. I was just giving you a hard time. ;)

OGShocker
Holy Shit Scott... You don't say much, but occasionally you floor me with your abillity to expose a situation for what it is.
We're giving this to JetBoatRich... sorry.

Havasu_Dreamin
Holy Shit Scott... You don't say much, but occasionally you floor me with your abillity to expose a situation for what it is.
Every so often I have to speak up. :cool:

al cole'holic
I have never brought a black man to the river, or a mexican, or an ornamental, or even a fat ass stuffed into a goddamn thong for that matter! Guess I am a well rounded hater....

Bre
It is for me
I'm out of popcorn and works over anyway
I'm out of here:D
Is it Friday yet:frown:

sillywilly
06-17-2004, 02:19 PM
I am a white boy from california. According to the census bureau I am now considered to be a minority in this great state. I am also an employer, and when I consider all 30= employees and myself I am once again a minority. I am surrounded every day by mexicans , african americans , middle easterners, etc. When I get out to the river and find myself surrounded by a bunch of white bread I get a warm fuzzy feeling. Everyone speaking english and not talking like a bunch of baboons. Don't get me wrong there really seems to be a lot of white trash at the river these days, but it is nice to know that there is a place to go where as a white man you are not the minority. And lets face it when was the last time you saw a white boy at a low rider gathering? We all have our interests and there is no reason we should feel compelled to integrate other races into our sports for the sake of public opinion. Plus as in a previous post black people really aren't the best swimmers. They should stay on the basketball court:D

esabataj
06-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Is it Friday yet:frown:
Not yet BRe
Talk to ya in the AM
I'm out of here:pigfly:

Blown 472
06-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Cool... Can I have a pointy hat? I always wanted the pointy hat!! :D This pillow case I have for our meetings sux..
RD
Maybe at the next op6c you could burn a cross on a deck boat rather than having a stripper pole??

dicudmore
06-17-2004, 02:21 PM
Hey maybe it's like that up on your lake pal... But down on Parker you have to show them your Klan Klub member Kard just to get on the water.
RD
excuse me RD I was just trying to play nice...
-Dan

Kilrtoy
I take it sillywilly dont like black folk

Bre
Not yet BRe
Talk to ya in the AM
I'm out of here:pigfly:
You know where to find me in the morning:p

Sleek-Jet
06-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Maybe at the next op6c you could burn a cross on a deck boat rather than having a stripper pole??
Does that mean we get to buy OP6 bed sheets next time? :D

OGShocker
GOD DAMMIT!!! :mad: 1st he stole my post ***** title, now he gets the pointy hat too!! :mad:
RD
Sorry... rules is rules!:D

Lake Pirate
The Pirate went home?
You ain't that good. I got my name for fighting corporate dipshits. Trying to font me to death will do you little good. Y'all jumped to conclusions and now you want to spin it into some good 'ol boy diatribe about an initiation? I'll have to pass on bein' "in the group" but I'll survive well learning what it takes to piss you off. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.

HM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
.....Dude, I think you are a racist in every sense and the word and its not a bad thing at all. Its just means you are primarily focused on race for whatever reason. Its a fairly veiled left leaning approach and I wish most people could see that its plainly opens the door for future discussion of discrimiation or whatever your agenda is.....
Rick32
HolySheet Rick - you da man!!
Boat Pirate is obviously the racist. Affirmative action is racism, period. You specifically point out someone because of the color of their skin - how is that not racism in its purest form. Of course he pulls from the liberal play book and immediately calls anyone who disagrees with him to be racist and full of hatred. I know you probably think you are highly educated and enlightened on the subject and are probably related to Nancy Pelosi, but get a clue and stop being a bourgeois-aphobe (I be a coluj grad) and stop creating class/race envy and hatred.

Jbb
06-17-2004, 02:23 PM
I love this guy.. Your going to fit right in with our little klan
:D :D :D :D :D

Blown 472
Now there's an idea.. and instead of the RRL flag, we can fly the Stars n Bars! :)
If we do all that will you finally come out to one?
RD
Sure, but where will I keep my white horse, and **** if it dont get hot wearing a long sleave brown shirt all day.:D :D

OGShocker
Lock this thread til 5 PM... I have to go to the bank now..:D

dicudmore
Now there's an idea.. and instead of the RRL flag, we can fly the Stars n Bars! :)
If we do all that will you finally come out to one?
RD
I fly the stars and bars every time on the lake :D

Bre
The Pirate went home?
You ain't that good. I got my name for fighting corporate dipshits. Trying to font me to death will do you little good. Y'all jumped to conclusions and now you want to spin it into some good 'ol boy diatribe about an initiation? I'll have to pass on bein' "in the group" but I'll survive well learning what it takes to piss you off. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
Your not pissing me off. I'd like to see someone try though. I love making fun of myself... so that route never works:p

jbtrailerjim
06-17-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Don't invite anyone ...Lake Havasu is already crowded enough:rolleyes: ;)
LOL....That's what I was thinking.

Bre
Lock this thread til 5 PM... I have to go to the bank now..:D
Get some money out for me:p :D

78Eliminator
Here in Southern California, a "Pirate" is someone who likes to take it up the mud slide.

hd&boatrider
Originally posted by Bre
Or should I wear this one?
;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543barneyssignature1234-med.JPG
I vote for this one :)

dicudmore
The Pirate went home?
hey texakan did you read my post "way" back on page 8?

OGShocker
The Pirate went home?
You blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah,
Hmmmmmm?;)

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
LOL....That's what I was thinking.
Can I get an amen:p ;)

Blown 472
06-17-2004, 02:25 PM
The Pirate went home?
GAME ON.

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I vote for this one :)
Maybe on a weekend we don't take the kids;)

al cole'holic
06-17-2004, 02:26 PM
...these boards got really fukced the last few days, I think I hate you all.

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
Still?

78Eliminator
06-17-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
I hate you right back. Knowing people like you even exist, makes me have to drink my face off, just to keep from blowing my own brains out ;) :D

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Bre....got any tattoos......:D :D
One why?:eek:

Debbolas
Where is the love?!? :rolleyes:

Bre
Where is the love?!? :rolleyes:
Right here..I have lots of it to give:p

Bre
Your just mad becuase nobody responded to your post.. :D
RD
:eek: :D

Jbb
Originally posted by Bre
lol....

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:30 PM
LMAO@!!!!!!
RD :D :D :D :D
Can someone clue me in on the joke? Is it the skank joke?:rolleyes: :D

al cole'holic
..this black and white shit is just way too out there.

sillywilly
I forgot how much fun this can be. You guys are crackin me me. I guess thats what happens when crackers get together.

Jbb
Originally posted by Bre
Can someone clue me in on the joke? Is it the skank joke?:rolleyes: :D
:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Ok this wetback is out of here, It is siesta time, you know we can't work a whole day
half day
Shit any day.....

al cole'holic
06-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Still?
Still what??

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Becuase I like my women a little on the trashy side.. :) :D
(Ask mrs flyin vee, it has to do with a conversation from yesterday)
RD
I am classy trashy..does that work for ya:D ;)

OGShocker
06-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by sillywilly
I guess thats what happens when crackers get together.
Better the cracker than the crackie!

ROZ
06-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
I invite my good friend Jose to the river with me everytime..
That's funny.... I left Don Jullio at TrojanDan's house :D

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:37 PM
No... I like em real trashy.. :) But you got a purdy mouth so it might work out.. :D :D
RD
might is better than won't:D

SoCalHD
06-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Guess I'm a racist since I bring Sammy's Cabo Wabo with me!!

Kilrtoy
That's funny.... I left Don Jullio at TrojanDan's house
I only drink WHITEYS devil water
CABO WABO

Blown 472
http://www.wunderkraut.com/sounds/fullmetaljacket/sister.wav
For you pirata.

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Ok guys I gotta go....the kids are awake now and I don't want this to happen again:eek: ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543kendall_powder_pics_008_redo-med.jpg

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 02:40 PM
I have to go until Monday...I know you're disappointed. Try and not be too sad until I get back. In the meantime, you can try a circle jerk, or maybe you could beat a Nun to death with a clown? Have a nice weekend and try not to drink and drive..too much!

Kilrtoy
06-17-2004, 02:40 PM
DAMN
That is whitey JR.
Little blue eyed devil.
But he sure is cute

Bre
06-17-2004, 02:41 PM
I have to go until Monday...I know you're dsappointed. Try and not be too sad until I get back. In the meantime, you can try a circle jerk or maybe you could beat a Nun to death with a clown? Have a nice weekend and try not to drink and drive..too much!
Thanks..have a nice weekend. See you on Monday:p

Blown 472
06-17-2004, 02:42 PM
I have to go until Monday...I know you're dsappointed. Try and not be too sad until I get back. In the meantime, you can try a circle jerk or maybe you could beat a Nun to death with a clown? Have a nice weekend and try not to drink and drive..too much!
What is black and white and red all over?
A nun wif a bunch of stab wounds. Have a great weekend make sure to hand out some small pox blankets.

Debbolas
Originally posted by Bre
Ok guys I gotta go....the kids are awake now and I don't want this to happen again:eek: ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543kendall_powder_pics_008_redo-med.jpg
That is so cute! My kids got into powder once! It was all over the place, LOL;)

Jbb
I thought you were coming to the klan meeting? :( Shit you were gonna be the guest of honor and everything. :D
RD
Word has it RD was gonna present you with the Grand High Exaulted Ruler Hood....

Lake Pirate
06-17-2004, 02:44 PM
I prefer "The Great Wazoo."

BarryMac
06-17-2004, 02:46 PM
Holy crap, this subject turned into a pissing match really quick, what the hell happened I was gone for 45 minutes in a meeting and came back to over 200 new posts...
gjb

Jbb
06-17-2004, 02:51 PM
What Lake Pirate doesn't understand is it has nothing to do with racial barriers etc.. It has to do with just general safety. For some reason minorities drown more then whites. There have been several instances in the past where a minority member has even drown in as little as 3 inches of water!! By being a part of the klan and promoting the plan "whitey's lake" we are reaching out to the community, and in turn saving lives.
And in the end....Its all about saftey!.....Its a Jungle out there....:D

Moe_Havi
06-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Ya know Bre, I think you just love an opportunity to model your new summer cruise line. Let's see more...of you of course.
Meo

Tom Brown
06-17-2004, 02:53 PM
What Lake Pirate doesn't understand is it has nothing to do with racial barriers etc.. It has to do with just general safety. For some reason minorities drown more then whites. There have been several instances in the past where a minority member has even drown in as little as 3 inches of water!! By being a part of the klan and promoting the plan "whitey's lake" we are reaching out to the community, and in turn saving lives.
Well said, my round eyed friend.

topless
06-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Sure Bre, it looks like powder but we know you are trying to make DAMN sure everyone knows he's a whitey....LMAO:D

Sleek-Jet
06-17-2004, 02:55 PM
So do we hate Canadian's as well?? :D
Sleek "just-wants-to-get-the-rules-straight" Jet

Tom Brown
06-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
So do we hate Canadian's as well?? :D
No one hates Canadians. We're so cute and cuddly.

Moe_Havi
06-17-2004, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lake Pirate
[B]There ya have it.
Most lakes are not as crowded as Mead, Havasu or whatever body of water you call home. There are hundreds of lakes. You are the exception and not the rule.
Lake Mead...550 mile of shoreline...not a single house and 4 or 5 marinas...not that crowed.
Moe

1stepcloser
06-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Bre....got any tattoos...... :D:D
Originally posted by Bre
Skank. ;)

Bre
06-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by topless
Sure Bre, it looks like powder but we know you are trying to make DAMN sure everyone knows he's a whitey....LMAO:D
It's a she:p

mbrown2
06-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Eliteist = Boater, which = Riverdave, then Riverdave = Eliteist, which is an Oxymoron and pure Bullshit.....RD does not know the secret handshake...heck they have not even taught me yet:cool:

Bre
06-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Skank. ;)
:eek: :D

topless
06-17-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Bre
It's a she:p
My mistake. Should have known but didn't see her pasties.;)

THATJEFFGUY
06-17-2004, 03:08 PM
Oh s.h.i.t....I know he loves to stir the "racial pot" every chance he gets ! But has Jesse Jackson joined the ***boat Forums now too ???

Bre
06-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by topless
My mistake. Should have known but didn't see her pasties.;)
It's cool...she get's her long hair from her dad:D

Scream
06-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Ya know I started reading this frigen thread when it was on page 3, and of course had to WORK...and now I finally cought up to page 15 and everyone already left the party.
WTF?????......Over....
Scream <---- callin Evelyn Woods right now...

BADBLOWN572
06-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
Oh s.h.i.t....I know he loves to stir the "racial pot" every chance he gets ! But has Jesse Jackson joined the ***boat Forums now too ???
F U C K Him!!!

mickeyfinn
06-17-2004, 03:15 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Was trying to catch up to this thread and after every page there would be two more finished. Finally said phuck it and just went to the end. Sounds like this Pirate guy is doing a pretty good job of trolling. Black, White, Purple or Green who cares?????? If you go to the lake and act like a ass no one is going to want to be around you. If you respect my boat, don't do stupid shit to hurt my kids or my stuff and share a beer we'll get along fine. I don't think I have ever sat back and said...hmmmm there is a " " guy or gal sitting over there, since that person is a different race I'll go see if they want to be friend. Just like I don't think I'll ever say "hmmm....I think I'll go ask so and so to go to the lake because they are not white" Get real BUTT PIRATE. Go run your trolling motor on some other site.

mbrown2
06-17-2004, 03:16 PM
What do I do at the river to lower the racial barriers.....nothing since there are no barriers....
Actually, I do drink Budweiser once in while in memory of my fallen homies....pour a little in the river as as well..:cool:
Also, play alot of Manic Hispanic to keep the whitey's on their feet...:mad: :D :cool:

mickeyfinn
06-17-2004, 03:17 PM
oh yeah....as far as what do I do. I usually take a little DOS XX or Corona to the lake....Maybe I should start taking some schlitz malt liquor.

CA Stu
06-17-2004, 03:18 PM
Who gives a crap about race these days? It really pisses me off when people start classifying other people by the color of their skin. For God's sake, it's 2004, not 19 fecking 20!
You should be ashamed of yourself for posing such an asinine question.
When I look around, I don't take a head count of skin color, never have.
This whole idea of "racism", "Equality, and "quotas" makes me want to puke. :mad:
As far as I am concerned from here on in, everyone in the world is now green, you got that?!?
Sheesh!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS No dark green allowed at the lake ;)

1stepcloser
06-17-2004, 03:19 PM
What is a "racial barrier" anyway? :confused:

mbrown2
06-17-2004, 03:20 PM
I order Patron when we are doing Tequila shots......none of that whitely Tequila...

mbrown2
06-17-2004, 03:21 PM
I took Boatfloating for a ride just two weeks ago.....another mexican in a DCB is a big racial barrier crusher...

1stepcloser
06-17-2004, 03:22 PM
I ate at La Salsa last night....two taquito's and a steak quesadilla, rice, beans and a Tecate to help it down.
What does that qualify me for?

HighRoller
06-17-2004, 03:22 PM
As always, the people who claim to be against racism are the first ones to identify a person by their skin color. Good job Lake Pirate. Here's your sign....

mickeyfinn
06-17-2004, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure but I think a Racial barrier is when a group of people who are a member of some ethnic group other than caucasian join hands and stand side by side to keep whitey from getting access to something.:eek:

Debbolas
06-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Is that like the oil leak barrier they put around boats that leak oil? ;)