PDA

View Full Version : lonely daysOnly problem is now i need a girl to ride shot gun in my

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 05:33 PM
Damn had an argument with the g/f she came home from work the next day packed some clothes for her and her son and off tho her sisters she went.Only problem is who is gonna fetch my beer when i am crusing the boat.
Need help female only please..
Must have rust proof bottle opener..

Debbolas
06-17-2004, 05:33 PM
What did you do to piss her off?:rolleyes:

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Just working a little overtime. she thinks i am fooling around.damn if i am gonna be accused of it i might as well.But wait if she moved out i guess it wint be fooling around.

Debbolas
06-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Sorry, my mistake, I thought you wanted help getting her back...you just want to be set up?;)

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 06:05 PM
Love to get her back but i have never been one to cry over spilled milk.
And summer is upon us you know.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by SLAPPING_GLASS
Love to get her back but i have never been one to cry over spilled milk.
And summer is upon us you know.
you give up too easy maybe thats why she left.. ;) ;)

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 06:14 PM
All i am doing is working a little over time and i am suppose to go after her.whats with that.I bet if it was the other way around and the guy got pissed at his g/f for working you would not be saying what you are.You would probaly be saying he is being a jerk all you are trying to do is bring in a little extra cash.and that he needs to appoligize

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 06:17 PM
All i am doing is working a little over time and i am suppose to go after her.whats with that.I bet if it was the other way around and the guy got pissed at his g/f for working you would not be saying what you are.You would probaly be saying he is being a jerk all you are trying to do is bring in a little extra cash.and that he needs to appoligize
I didn't say that.. maybe you are right.. I wouldn't chase after anyone.. I'm not like that .. so why should you.. if you love her then that would be different.. but if you don't then go out have fun and get laid.. ;) :D :p

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 06:27 PM
LOL Get laid need a damn bottle opener first lol.
A bottle opener around 5'3 to 5'9 anywhere from 120 to 135 depending on height of course bitchen eyes and pretty smile
Please send pic of bottle opener
Ha Ha Ha Ha

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 06:47 PM
LOL Get laid need a damn bottle opener first lol.
A bottle opener around 5'3 to 5'9 anywhere from 120 to 135 depending on height of course bitchen eyes and pretty smile
Please send pic of bottle opener
Ha Ha Ha Ha
LOL!! I'll look around for ya.. ;) :D

JetBoatRich
06-17-2004, 07:11 PM
sounds like she get jealous to easy:( hard work should pay off in the end:eek: more money, advancement, etc.
Unless you did something in the past that would let her to believe you are fooling around, you may be better off without here:rolleyes:

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 07:33 PM
I might be better off w/o her but i dont really wanna find out either,But life goes on and as long as i have my kids life is good.
oh and thanx Mrs flyingvee but remember she has to have a rust proof bottle opener.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 07:39 PM
I might be better off w/o her but i dont really wanna find out either,But life goes on and as long as i have my kids life is good.
oh and thanx Mrs flyingvee but remember she has to have a rust proof bottle opener.
LMAO!! *Note to self* rust free bottle opener,5'3-5'9 , 120-135 and not jealous. got it sweetie,:D ;)

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 07:41 PM
You think you can find me one with a nice arch in her back that i can balance my beer and remote for the t.v on also:eek!: :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 07:45 PM
You think you can find me one with a nice arch in her back that i can balance my beer and remote for the t.v on also:eek!: :wink:
you can probably ride her around at the same time and yell yee haw if you want.. :p ;)

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 07:46 PM
There are plenty of woman that enjoy boating....get off your butt and go meet them :)

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Who, Where can i find her quick tell me tell me

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 07:48 PM
Hell Hd i have been trying,I have been hanging out in target and walmart in the womens bathing suit section and checking for ladies with no rings.Would you consider thatr a good place.lLOL

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 07:54 PM
They will come to you when you get that spring back in your step. You know...confidence and all. They can see it and smell it on ya. I am not talking about being rude or anything but after a breakup you are a little down...usually, and the girls can sense it. Go get a slump buster and the outlook will improve....lol

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 08:00 PM
I just put an add in the paper looking for slump buster must be female please include pic of rust proof bottle opener.must also be able to balance a beer on her head while going 60+ on water
Think that will work

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 08:03 PM
I just put an add in the paper looking for slump buster must be female please include pic of rust proof bottle opener.must also be able to balance a beer on her head while going 60+ on water
Think that will work
I doubt it but good luck....lol
Anytime I have been setup with someone blindly it did not work out to well. One became a wife and was the biggest mistake of my life :(
I am better at just being me and talking to people.
Try it as it does work. Unless of course you DO NOT have a sense of humor....Gotta laugh or you have already lost!
WTF am I Dear Abby and shit....lol Ladies help em out here......

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 08:09 PM
For sure gotta laugh no worries here just wondering which lady will be the next lucky one.

hd&boatrider
06-17-2004, 08:10 PM
I am beginning to think you are serious as your thread or related threads are in multiple places.....Good luck SG!

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Not serious at all just kiling time at work life is to short to take serious lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 08:14 PM
LMAO!! all in due time sweetie.. she just left don't rush it play alittle or alot.. :p ;)

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-17-2004, 08:32 PM
Play hard get alot and have a damn good time

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Play hard get alot and have a damn good time
just make sure you play it safe.. ;)