PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite vodkas?

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:06 PM
Here are the ones I prefer. In no particular order
Effen
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/effenwhite.jpg
Turi
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/turi.jpg
Vox
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/vox.jpg
to be continued...:)

Goldilocks
06-18-2004, 07:07 PM
Give me an effen Vodka :D

LUVNLIFE
06-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Vons brand:D :D

Scream
06-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Now Vox is supposed to be the shit, right?
I like Gray Goose and Belvedere. I think they buy thier bottles at the same bottle store, but they're really wonderful Vodkas.
I've got Kettle One and Absolute here at the house, they're ok, but not as smooth as the two mentioned above.

06-18-2004, 07:11 PM
Anything that comes in a bottle, can, keg, flask, jug, drum or in bulk....its all good:D

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Vons brand:D :D
Would that be the charcoal filtered one in the plastic bottle? :D

Goldilocks
06-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Don't forget Precis. That is my favorite. Maybe we should bring the Turi to the lake next weekend so Scream and Deb can try it.
:)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Are you making that up?
There is a vodka called "effen" vodka?
Sounds like you are cussing cause someone won't get you a drink....LOL:D

Scream
06-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Maybe we should bring the Turi to the lake next weekend so Scream and Deb can try it.
Well if you insist:D :D :D

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:15 PM
Ketel is actually a great Vodka. Very smooth as well.
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/ketel.jpg
Shakers...American made and a damn fine Vodka at that!
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/shakers.jpg
Belvedere
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/belvedere.jpg
tbc...

Scream
06-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Thanks, not doing the photo thang makes my posts look crappy, ol buddy. j/k
You can liven em up.
Do you find Ketel One Smooth, like Belevedere or Gray Goose (my only points of reference). I think it's a bit grainy sometimes, but I'm prissy. In fact, I'm gonna have some wine tonight, gotta dig into my collection of about 120 bottles and cull the herd.

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:20 PM
And then there's Precis. So smooth you can't even taste it. Yummy.
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/precis.jpg
Ciroc...made from the grapes of France
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/ciroc.gif
42 Below...not as smooth as Precis IMO, but still very good.
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/42belowvodka.jpg
tbc...

Mandelon
06-18-2004, 07:21 PM
You are a bunch of vodka elitists. What, are you out of Hypnotiq?
I stick with the original import, Stolichnaya! :cool:

Scream
06-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Stoli Silver is supposed to be pretty good I understand. What's with the French and thier frenchy grapey vodka...sheesh

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Thanks, not doing the photo thang makes my posts look crappy, ol buddy. j/k
You can liven em up.
Do you find Ketel One Smooth, like Belevedere or Gray Goose (my only points of reference). I think it's a bit grainy sometimes, but I'm prissy. In fact, I'm gonna have some wine tonight, gotta dig into my collection of about 120 bottles and cull the herd.
I like Ketel and Belvedere alot. I think they are both very smooth. I am not a big fan of Grey Goose. It may be one of the best selling vodkas, but to me it has a little bite to it. I really noticed the difference between all these vodkas when I started drinking them on the rocks. Once you start mixing the top shelf vodkas with juice or something they pretty much taste the same.

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
You are a bunch of vodka elitists. What, are you out of Hypnotiq?
I stick with the original import, Stolichnaya! :cool:
I used to drink Stoli and 7 alot. But I don't drink stoli no mo. If you tasted these vodkas you might change your mind as well.
Hypnotiq is way to damn sweet for me. :yuk:
And yeah, I take great pride in my vodka drinking abilities! I have ALOT of practice!:D

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Stoli Silver is supposed to be pretty good I understand. What's with the French and thier frenchy grapey vodka...sheesh
That's the other cool thing about vodka. It can be made from so many different thing to give each one their own unique taste. Potatos, rye, wheat, grapes...

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 07:31 PM
just give me some ghetto ass sav ons brand and I am good. :)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
That's the other cool thing about vodka. It can be made from so many different thing to give each one their own unique taste. Potatos, rye, wheat, grapes...
This is what I LOVE about this place............I just learned something!!!
I thought you could only make vodka from potatos?
;)

Goldilocks
06-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
just give me some ghetto ass sav ons brand and I am good. :)
With a nasty hangover the next morning :p

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
This is what I LOVE about this place............I just learned something!!!
I thought you could only make vodka from potatos?
;)
Potatos aren't the norm. Mostly grains.

Scream
06-18-2004, 07:37 PM
Potatos aren't the norm. Mostly grains.
Hey wally, ya ever think you know WAY TOO MUCH about this...huh? Scary if you ask me. j/k

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:40 PM
Hey wally, ya ever think you know WAY TOO MUCH about this...huh? Scary if you ask me. j/k
Like I have said at the river. I am not a big beer fan, but I drink it to make it through out the day. If I bust out the Ketel (I always have a couple big bottles from costco in the boat) and ditch the beers, it's not good. someone has to drive. :eek: :)
Knowledge is power! :cool:

Mandelon
06-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Thash ok bro I ken drive yer booaat.....I drive reeeeel good aphfter a feew breews. Nooo fphroplemo. :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Thash ok bro I ken drive yer booaat.....I drive reeeeel good aphfter a feew breews. Nooo fphroplemo. :rolleyes:
It's good to have friends that have your back! :D

Scream
06-18-2004, 07:50 PM
A couple of years ago we went to Moabi with our "clique". A "crew" member was broke, but wouldn't admit it, so he mixed Cap'n Morgan and Coke in a huge insulated jug and swigged that bitch all day every day. He was toe up from dawn to dusk, and he didn't let on he did that cause it was cheaper than the 30 cases of beer he would have consumed for the same time period...
I'm learnin all kinds of new words on this hear forum...I need a posse now and I'll be complete.

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 07:54 PM
LOL this place is turning into the streets of East L.A. Got the Scream posse rollin down this street, the OP6Clique and the HighRoller Gang are rumblin' in the back alley. All we need is a drive by.....

Mandelon
06-18-2004, 07:56 PM
BANG, BANG.

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 07:59 PM
Damn, sorry for the thread jack. As far as Vodkas, I think 9 out of 10 peeps couldn't tell the difference in a mixed drink. I always pull top shelf or try to upsell for Cosmos, Lemon Drops etc....but for your average Joe who wants a Vodka Tonic or a Screwdriver, he will drink the well stuff and never know. The only obvious benefit to good Vodka is less of a hangover if you hit it hard.
One last thing, I know a lot of people get lost in the Vodka aisle and end up buying by price. The measurement of a Vodka's quality is how many times it is filtered. For some crazy reason the Vodka companies are caught up on odd numbers so you'll see 3,5,7 or even 9(expensive) times filtering. If I remember correctly, Absolut and those types are 5 and the upper shelf stuff like Goose and Belvedere are 7 times filtered. Try to find the info on the bottle if you can, or just go online to their website and see for yourself. No use spending a bunch of cash on a pretty bottle if there's crap inside.

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 08:01 PM
I still can't get over the fact that not all vodka is made from potato's........Are you sure?
What makes it vodka then?!?:rolleyes:

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:02 PM
I still can't get over the fact that not all vodka is made from potato's........Are you sure?
The only thing I know of that are consistantly made from potatos are french fries. :D

Scream
06-18-2004, 08:03 PM
No use spending a bunch of cash on a pretty bottle if there's crap inside.
Reminds me of an old gf..LOL
I started collecting wines and Scotchs, now I might turn to Vodkas, but I like drinkin them alot...come to think of it, I like drinking alot...who knew

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 08:03 PM
Ok, so wine is made from grapes, and champaign, and sherry....what makes vodka..............vodka?!?;)

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:06 PM
Ok, so wine is made from grapes, and champaign, and sherry....what makes vodka..............vodka?!?;)
Do you REALLY want to know? :)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 08:07 PM
YES !!!!
I have to know everything, don't you know that about me yet?!?!
What makes vodka, vodka?;)

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:09 PM
History of Vodka
Vodka is a drink which originated in Eastern Europe. The name stemming from the Russian word 'voda' meaning water or, as the Poles would say 'woda.' The first documented production of vodka in Russia was the end of the 9th century, but the first known distillery at Khylnovsk was about two hundreds years later as reported in the Vyatka Chronicle of 1174. Poland lays claims to having distilled vodka even earlier in the 8th century, but as this was a distillation of wine it might be more appropriate to consider it a crude brandy. The first identifiable Polish vodkas appeared in the 11th century when they were called 'gorzalka' originally used as medicines.
During the Middle Ages, distilled liquor was used mainly for medicinal purposes, as well as being an ingredient in the production of gunpowder. In the 14th century a British Ambassador to Moscow first described vodka as the Russian national drink and in the mid 16th century it was established as the national drink in Poland and Finland.
In these ancient times Russia produced several kinds of vodka or 'hot wine' as it was then called. There was 'plain wine' (standard), 'good wine' (improved) and 'boyar wine' (high quality). In addition stronger types existed, distilled twice or more.
Since early production methods were crude, vodka often contained impurities, so to mask these the distillers flavoured their spirits with fruit, herbs or spices.
The mid 15th century saw the first appearance of pot distillation in Russia. Prior to that, seasoning, aging and freezing were all used to remove impurities, as was precipitiation using isinglass from the air bladders of sturgeons. Distillation became the first step in producing vodka, with the product being improved by precipitation using isinglass, milk or egg white.
Around this time (1450) vodka started to be produced in large quantities and the first recorded exports of Russian vodka were to Sweden in 1505. Polish 'woda' exports started a century later, from major production centres in Posnan and Krakow.
In 1716, owning distilleries became the exclusive right of the nobility, who were granted further special rights in 1751. In the following 50 or so years there was a proliferation of types of aromatised vodka, but no attempt was made to standardise the basic product.
Types produced included; absinthe, acorn, anisette, birch, calamus root, calendula, cherry, chicory, dill, ginger hazelnut, horseradish, juniper, lemon, mastic, mint, mountain ash, oak, pepper, peppermint, raspberry, sage, sorrel, wort and water melon.
A typical production process was to distil alcohol twice, dilute it with milk and distil it again, adding water to bring it to the required strength and then flavouring it, prior to a fourth and final distillation. It was not a cheap product and it still had not attained really large-scale production. It did not seek to compete commercially with the major producers in Lithuania, Poland and Prussia.
In the 18th century a professor in St. Petersburg discovered a method of purifying alcohol using charcoal filtration. Felt and river sand had already been used for some time in Russia for filtration.
The spread of awareness of vodka continued throughout the 19th century, helped by the presence in many parts of Europe of Russian soldiers involved in the Napoleonic Wars. Increasing popularity led to escalating demand and to meet this demand, lower grade products were produced based largely on distilled potato mash.
Earlier attempts to control production by reducing the number of distilleries from 5,000 to 2,050 between the years 1860 and 1890 having failed, a law was enacted in 1894 to make the production and distribution of vodka in Russia a state monopoly. This was both for fiscal reasons and to control the epidemic of drunkenness which the availability of the cheap, mass-produced 'vodkas' imported and home-produced, had brought about.
It is only at the end of the 19th century, with all state distilleries adopting a standard production technique and hence a guarantee of quality, that the name vodka was officially and formally recognised.
After the Russian Revolution, the Bolsheviks confiscated all private distilleries in Moscow. As a result, a number of Russian vodka-makers emigrated, taking their skills and recipes with them. One such exile revived his brand in Paris, using the French version of his family name - Smirnoff. Thence, having met a Russian ŽmigrŽ from the USA, they set up the first vodka distillery there in 1934. This was subsequently sold to a US drinks company. From this small start, vodka began in the 1940s to achieve its wide popularity in the Western World.
Following the Russian Revolution in 1917, a number of Russian refugees took their skills and their love of vodka to many parts of the world.
In the 1930s one such exile emigrated from Russia via France to the United States briningg with him the formula to one of the leading Russian makes of vodka. Through his dealings with another Russian emigre the first vodka distillery in the U.S. was set up in the 1930s. Although not particularly successful at first, this enterprise was sold on again to an entrepreneur who eventually made a hit in the 1950s with a vodka-based cocktail - the Moscow Mule.
Vodka did not see a great boom in popularity in the West until the 1960s and 1970s when many more brands were launched in the USA and the UK. The timing coincided with the cultural revolution in these countries - the 'swinging 60s.' With a more affluent younger generation and a generally more relaxed lifestyle and the emphasis on adventure and experimentation - vodka's mixability led to its huge and ever rising popularity. Vodka cocktails are almost as numerous as those of gin and are seen in the same exclusive circles and stylish bars the world over.
Source: Gin & Vodka Association
This is why I asked, but if you must know everything. :D

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 08:15 PM
Very interesting. I know that Vodka originated from potatoes but now is made from many different things. Hey Matt, you said you were a DJ, did you ever work in Bakersfield or the Central Coast? there was a guy with that name on the radio stations I listened to. BTW, if you REALLY wanna get the girlies hoppin', bring a bottle of Hypnotiq to the river........

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Very interesting. I know that Vodka originated from potatoes but now is made from many different things. Hey Matt, you said you were a DJ, did you ever work in Bakersfield or the Central Coast? there was a guy with that name on the radio stations I listened to. BTW, if you REALLY wanna get the girlies hoppin', bring a bottle of Hypnotiq to the river........
I do sales for radio, and dj in night clubs(mostly in Vegas now). And I grew up in Portland. :eek:

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Thank you that was very informative!!!
After the Russian Revolution, the Bolsheviks confiscated all private distilleries in Moscow. As a result, a number of Russian vodka-makers emigrated, taking their skills and recipes with them. One such exile revived his brand in Paris, using the French version of his family name - Smirnoff. Thence, having met a Russian ŽmigrŽ from the USA, they set up the first vodka distillery there in 1934. This was subsequently sold to a US drinks company. From this small start, vodka began in the 1940s to achieve its wide popularity in the Western World.
Dam bolsheviks!!!
I seriously ( and I think other people do) thought vodka was made from potatos....where did the potato distilling come in?
During the war, when times were hard?
I had no idea vodka was made from grapes!
Thanks!
:D

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Thank you that was very informative!!!
Dam bolsheviks!!!
I seriously ( and I think other people do) thought vodka was made from potatos....where did the potato distilling come in?
During the war, when times were hard?
I had no idea vodka was made from grapes!
Thanks!
I think it's more about the water and the filtering. You could probably ferment it with about anything.

Mrs Luvnlife
06-18-2004, 08:23 PM
And here all along I thought Stoly's was a good brand of Vodka!!:eek: :eek: :D
But then again, I really LOVE my tequila and rum...........:D

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
And here all along I thought Stoly's was a good brand of Vodka!!:eek: :eek: :D
But then again, I really LOVE my tequila and rum...........:D
Before I got really into vodka, I was all about the tequila. Should I start a new thread? :D j/k

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 08:29 PM
There's nothing wrong with Stoli. Like I said, in a taste test I'd be willing to bet 9 out of 10 peeps couldn't tell the difference. In a bar, Stoli is actually an upsell. And Debbolas, Potatoes were the original ingredient but now you can make it from just about any vegetable. I use the cheap stuff because I make girly drinks mostly.

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 08:33 PM
I just remember some old war movie and they are making vodka from potatos................
So you are saying that what makes Vodka, Vodka is the distilling process, because it is so specific and pure (water)
Ok, that makes sense....

Scream
06-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Oh yea, I've got a bunch of different Tequila's and Rum's too, so I guess I'm a collector of booze...

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 08:47 PM
ya boozer!
LOL:D

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 08:53 PM
You guys crack me up! Are you yelling back and forth from different rooms? Do you ever have computer sex while in the same house? My friend said he did it with his girlfriend once and it lasted about 10 minutes before he clicked START/SHUTDOWN and showed her the real hard drive!!:D

Scream
06-18-2004, 08:57 PM
We're not in separate rooms. We're in the SAME room, with matching laptops and matching la z boy chairs. She cheats and looks at my screen from time to time, so I have to hit her and tell her to mind her own business...

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 08:58 PM
Is she gonna get you some rubber shoes for Father's day?:D

Scream
06-18-2004, 09:00 PM
Is she gonna get you some rubber shoes for Father's day?:D

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 09:03 PM
We're not in separate rooms. We're in the SAME room, with matching laptops and matching la z boy chairs. She cheats and looks at my screen from time to time, so I have to hit her and tell her to mind her own business...
OMG!!!!
Sometimes I GLANCE over at his screen, just to see if there is anything interesting I am missing....It is called Multi Tasking!
He REALLY doesn't like this, but I can't help myself.
And no rubber prop shoes, we have the prop cover from that Jeff Guy and his check is in the mail!

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Yeah...I think Jeff has heard that one before!!!!:D

sandblasted
06-18-2004, 10:28 PM
I hate strait shots of vodka...I usually drink mine the old fashioned american way....Vodka and orange juice!
I prefer Absolut and SKYY with my OJ but i recently tried Smirnoff Raspberry twist with Oj, it wasn't bad either...

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Last time I did Vodka shots I ended up in the bushes calling for my friend RALPHHHHH...No more shots for me!

PlyaPlya22
06-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Here are the ones I prefer. In no particular order
Effen
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/effenwhite.jpg
Turi
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/turi.jpg
Vox
http://www.liquorama.net/ProductImages/vox.jpg
to be continued...:)
I'm a VOX man myself!

sandblasted
06-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Last time I did Vodka shots I ended up in the bushes calling for my friend RALPHHHHH...No more shots for me!
Funny, I think I know him!!!:D

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
I'm a VOX man myself!
I'll have to remember that for next time. :)

XtrmWakeborder
06-18-2004, 11:26 PM
hpnotiq.. ketel, or Belvedere do the job for me

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2004, 11:51 PM
I like stoli and sky.. :D

NashvilleBound
06-19-2004, 05:37 AM
Grey Goose

sizzlingcell
06-19-2004, 05:48 AM
Grey Goose is my Vodka of choice, but I havent tried the Vox?

rivercrazy
06-19-2004, 08:53 AM
Grey Goose hands down. Great smooth high quality flavor and zero hangover....
Vox is very good but has a different flavor and gives me a strange kind of buzz. Not sure why!:D

welk2party
06-19-2004, 11:03 AM
I am huge vodka fan. I prefer to drink it on the rocks like Matt. I am going to have to start trying more brands. That Precis and Turi sound good to me.

Phat Matt
06-19-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
I am huge vodka fan. I prefer to drink it on the rocks like Matt. I am going to have to start trying more brands. That Precis and Turi sound good to me.
Yeah, definitely try the Precis on the rocks, I think you'll love it. Effen is really go that way to. Maybe a little splash of cran for color, and a lime. mmmmmmmmm
AA is for quiters. :)

welk2party
06-19-2004, 11:22 AM
No cran or any mixers beside club soda. Ruins the drink!;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 11:25 AM
as everyone knows I like fuzzy navels.. :p :D

welk2party
06-19-2004, 11:26 AM
as everyone knows I like fuzzy navels..
You drink belly button lint?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
You drink belly button lint? from the right belly button.. LOL!!:p :D

alfonzo
06-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Orange Goose. mixed or strait from the bottle!!!

PlyaPlya22
06-19-2004, 04:19 PM
I'll have to remember that for next time. :)
I'll be ready :D

Phat Matt
06-21-2004, 10:18 AM
Forget the drama, let's start dinking! :D

cola
11-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Matt, how is this stuff. Pravda
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1268pravda-thumb.jpg

Bad Baja
11-10-2004, 01:06 PM
It cracks me up to see people order a top shelf vodka and then dilute it with red bull. We were at the Red Room not too long ago and my buddies ordered a bottle of Goose to the Table and then asked for a case of red bull. That had to be the most expensive caffine rush Ive ever had. :messedup:

DogMan
11-10-2004, 01:56 PM
I discovered Chopin Polish Vodka to be an excellent substitute for Goose which I love, but refuse to buy because it's from France. http://store1.yimg.com/I/wine-club_1807_8190732 Clean, smooth & no hang over unless you do 20+ kami's in one night! :yuk:

switchin'addiction
11-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Before I got really into vodka, I was all about the tequila. Should I start a new thread? :D j/k
Sure, I would love to hear some info on tequila. :D

TJRiver01
11-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Skyy, Goose, & Belvedire

CustomCruiser
11-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Orange Goose. mixed or strait from the bottle!!!
Oh h e l l yeah... VOX is also very good and about the same price as Goose. :cool:

Phat Matt
11-10-2004, 04:31 PM
This resurrected thread is making me thirsty! :p

welk2party
11-10-2004, 05:44 PM
This resurrected thread is making me thirsty! :p
Me too! I think I might grab me some VOX on the way home tonight!

Goldilocks
11-10-2004, 06:11 PM
I just got Matt and I a bottle of Turi last night. It was on sale a Stater Bros for $26.00. I might have to mix up a dirty martini tonight :D

welk2party
11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
I just got Matt and I a bottle of Turi last night. It was on sale a Stater Bros for $26.00. I might have to mix up a dirty martini tonight :D
Sounds yummy. The wifey loves 'em dirty! :p

WILDERTHANU
11-10-2004, 06:39 PM
ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME WILL TELL YOU I DRINK THIS BY HANDLE....ITS LIKE MY OWN ****IN HEAVEN....
http://www.missionliquor.com/Store/Qstore/uploads/1036a.gif

Phat Matt
11-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Matt, how is this stuff. Pravda
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1268pravda-thumb.jpg
I haven't had it, but it sounds pretty good.
Pravda Vodka is luxury vodka from Poland now available in America for the first time in limited quantities. Dating back to 1743, Pravda has been produced in the heart of the world renowned vodka producing area of Southern Poland. Production facilities are located in the pristine carpathian mountain district of Bielskobiala. It is made in small batches under the strict guidance of sixth generation master distiller, Aleksandra Kulak.
Pravda vodka encompasses the best of each element of production. The ingredients found in Bielsko-Biala are simply the finest in the world. The carpathian mountains produce the purest spring water. The wielskopolska fields of sweet, late harvest rye are untreated and natural, giving a softer, mellower taste. Pravda is made with a unique five step distillation process. There is no other vodka custom made with such passion and care. Pravda vodka is the smoothest, purest vodka ever produced.
http://images.send.com/126285_big.jpg

locogringo
11-11-2004, 12:00 AM
I've already mentioned mine to a couple people here. It's on the list here...

ROZ
11-11-2004, 01:05 AM
Pravda is good :D DAmn polish know how to drink, too..

Ion
11-11-2004, 10:01 AM
I haven't had it, but it sounds pretty good.
Pravda Vodka is luxury vodka from Poland now available in America for the first time in limited quantities...Pravda is made with a unique five step distillation process. There is no other vodka custom made with such passion and care.
Chopin Polish Vodka (http://www.chopinvodka.com) is distilled 4 times from potatos and is my #1 choice, followed by Grey Goose. Smooth and never a hangover. I would never mix it up with oj or cranberry, etc. Martinis only. For mixed vodka drinks I go with Absolut or Stoli.
Once I learned Grey Goose was made in France, I NEVER bought it again!

Phat Matt
04-14-2006, 10:15 PM
Bump for ST. :D

hoolign
04-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Freakin Huterites...the whole lot of ya!!! they should change this to 'Huterite Boat" :rollside:

MAINEVENT
04-15-2006, 12:31 PM
:crossx: :rollside: :crossx: :rollside: :crossx: :crossx: :rollside: :crossx:
http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz6/26153/res6.jpg

BADASS38CHEVY
04-15-2006, 12:51 PM
pravda vodka

KineticoH20
04-15-2006, 01:51 PM
One of my favorite vodka's is Pearl it is made from wheat and is from Canada. It is the smmoothest vodka I have ever had.