PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Are A Bunch Of Babies

Kilrtoy
06-19-2004, 10:44 AM
Jackson out,
Oneil wants to be traded
and
KOBE(who is going to jail) Terminated his last season.
WHAT A BUNCH OF BIG OVER GROWN, PAID, BABIES!
What a bunch of losers
This is why I hate basketbal and dont watch it.....

FRENCHIE
06-19-2004, 10:44 AM
spoken like a true baby!:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 10:48 AM
are the lakers a football team.. :p :p :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
06-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Dont be a sore loser Frenchie,
They lost and they suck, so now they are all pointing the fingers at each other.

welk2party
06-19-2004, 10:50 AM
You have mucho animosity Kilr!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
he wants a DCB but he can't he's not white.. J/K :p :p

welk2party
06-19-2004, 10:52 AM
:D

Kilrtoy
06-19-2004, 10:52 AM
hey Im half white, so per the klan HB rules, Dave will be forced to sell me a 26, but no bigger:eek:

FRENCHIE
06-19-2004, 10:53 AM
They suck for getting to the finals without a hall of famer for 2/3 of the season, and having one great flying in form another state 9 times one hour before the game to get prepared?? Look up the term Rational in the dicitonary....and maybee try to incorporate it into your everyday like!!:rolleyes:
oh and thanx for being and expert on the term suck!! plenty of experience i guess!:mad: :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
hey Im half white, so per the klan HB rules, Dave will be forced to sell me a 26, but no bigger:eek:
it's called compinsation Kilrtoy.. I am not white either.. :D

FRENCHIE
06-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
dont he though!:rolleyes: ;)

Kilrtoy
06-19-2004, 10:56 AM
Im sorry frenchie , am I cutting into your stock profits.
I'll stop posting, I dont want to hurt your business.
As for the rapist flying all over the place , People do that every day every year for many years , what makes him so special.

welk2party
06-19-2004, 10:58 AM
Can't we all get along?;) :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 10:59 AM
:eek: :eek:

Kilrtoy
06-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Can't we all get along?
i get along with everyone,
I am always amazed at how upset people get when you talk about a sports team. Like they own the team or something, The raiders fans are worse, oh wait they are the same people.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 11:15 AM
the raiders are a basketball team right.. :p :D :D :D

slink
06-19-2004, 11:36 AM
This is why I hate basketbal and dont watch it..... [/B][/QUOTE] and all this time we thought it was because you were always the last kid picked :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by slink
This is why I hate basketbal and dont watch it..... and all this time we thought it was because you were always the last kid picked :D [/B][/QUOTE]
I always made sure I was team captain so I wasn't picked last.. but I prefered footbal and softball.;)

Dr. Eagle
06-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I am not white either.. :D
I'm so white I could blind an Eskimo...:p :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I'm so white I could blind an Eskimo...:p :D
LMAO!! thats funny.. I'm such a good salewoman I can sell and Eskimo ice.. want some..:p :D :D

schiada96
06-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Im sorry frenchie , am I cutting into your stock profits.
I'll stop posting, I dont want to hurt your business.
As for the rapist flying all over the place , People do that every day every year for many years , what makes him so special.
You the judge and jury? I could care less about b ball but your passing judgement on a person that hasen't had a trial yet.

dmontzsta
06-19-2004, 01:21 PM
Jackson is gone.
Oneil and Bryant are playing games to try and get more money at this point.
We will see how it goes...
anyone else hear Malone wants to coach the team?

MagicMtnDan
06-19-2004, 01:48 PM
I'll tell you what's going on but you won't like it or want to hear it.
The Lakers (management) is CATERING to Kobe. They're caving in and willing to do ANYTHING for him, anything to keep him. He played like shite in the finals and here's his reward:
1. Over $20,000,000 A YEAR for
2. 7 years
3. Dump Phil Jackson
4. Dump Shaq
5. Whatever else he wants
He's a spoiled, egotistical, punk who may end up in jail for years (but I doubt it). He's younger than Shaq so the team is willing to give him any and everything if he'll stay.
In true athlete-of-the-new-millenium style, Kobe's response is, I'm a free agent, I'm gonna test the waters, I wanna see who comes to me, I wanna see what they'll offer me, I want to be the King of the franchise!
In case you don't know:
1. The Lakers can pay Kobe more than any other team
2. The Lakers can offer him one year more than any other team
And Kobe still wants to "test the waters of free agency." Even more incredible...
The Lakers could end up without Phil, Shaq, AND Kobe! All because they're caving in and offering Kobe whatever he wants. Shaq wants out because he sees that the Lakers management wants the younger of the two, Kobe. And they're not even hiding the fact that they don't care about Shaq - they want Kobe.
Unbelievable. But there's even a cherry on top of the cherry on top of this story. There is a chance that the Lakers could be without Phil, Shaq, and Kobe...AND Kobe might not play for anyone - he could have even played the last NBA game of his life. His next uniform could be provided by the Penitentiary. :eek:

IN2-IN2MX
06-19-2004, 02:07 PM
very interesting stuff...

Dr. Eagle
06-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
LMAO!! thats funny.. I'm such a good salewoman I can sell and Eskimo ice.. want some..:p :D :D
Not me, maybe that blind Eskimo over there!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Not me, maybe that blind Eskimo over there!!!!!
LOL!! :D :D

Kilrtoy
06-19-2004, 02:57 PM
and all this time we thought it was because you were always the last kid picked
No those people live in Riverside with the dirt peole.

PlyaPlya22
06-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Did someone say Lakers:D :

Kilrtoy
06-19-2004, 03:21 PM
Last time I saw you , YOU DID.
Whats up plya

PlyaPlya22
06-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Relaxin...trying to decide on what to do tonight. Any suggestions?b

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
Relaxin...trying to decide on what to do tonight. Any suggestions?b
get your ass to the lake..:D :D

Jrocket
06-19-2004, 03:33 PM
No those people live in Riverside with the dirt peole.
Hey easy now!

rivercrazy
06-19-2004, 03:34 PM
I'm not sure what the definition of suck is. But if suck = making it to the finals 4 out of 5 years and winning 3 strait championships, I'd hate to know what great would be defined as. THey have beaten the best teams in the NBA consistently for years including the Spurs, Kings, Trailblazers, etc.
Bottom line is Shaq wanted Phil back. Phil ain't coming back. He is also 33 and wants a multiyear extension to his existing contract. Laker are worried about his age and don't wanna shell out most of the salary cap for one player. So they will likely trade him for 2 or 3 high quality players.
Since Kobe is the best player in the NBA, why wouldn't the Lakers want him back? He's only 25 and has many good years left in him if he is found innocent which I personally believe he is (but an idiot for cheating on his wife).

Tyson Ross
06-20-2004, 12:40 AM
At least the Lakers players don't choke their coaches or get caught smoking drugs out a coke can. Unfortunately running coaches out is nothing new...

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 08:15 AM
Lakers are still the best team and everyone puts them under the microscope, that is why you hear so much. The entire franchise has the money and power to do whatever.