PDA

View Full Version : Looking for NUBBS

Nordic Newbie
06-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Jeremy, had to hit you up here, didn't have your e-mail except on my work computer. I was working on the boat this morning planning on draining the oil. I could not find where the tube is you were talking about. Can you point me in the right direction? I did see a fitting in the front corner of the oil pan on the passenger side but it looked like some sort of sending unit with nothing attached. Anyone one else that wants to chime in and give me some pointers, it would be appreciated. First oil change on this boat.

Nordic Newbie
06-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Also wanted to let you know a buddy of mune came over to take some pictures and I had him take a close up of the new swing away hitch. I will post it as soon as he sends it to me.

AZKC
06-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Clean powerplant ya got there:)

lilrick
06-19-2004, 03:10 PM
i got some DUBBS though nizzle

Nubbs
06-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Nordic Newbie
Jeremy, had to hit you up here, didn't have your e-mail except on my work computer. I was working on the boat this morning planning on draining the oil. I could not find where the tube is you were talking about. Can you point me in the right direction? I did see a fitting in the front corner of the oil pan on the passenger side but it looked like some sort of sending unit with nothing attached. Anyone one else that wants to chime in and give me some pointers, it would be appreciated. First oil change on this boat.
NN,
No worries. The hose I'm talking about is on the same side as the sending unit. It's actually a banjo fitting that connects to the oil pan. The fitting is closer to the other end of the oil pan. Stand at the back of the boat looking forward. Look down on the jet intake. There should be a black rubber hose running on the bottom of the boat next to the jet intake. In between the stringer and the jet. The hose has a brass cap on the end. I'm pretty sure it's zip tied up near the inspection cover of the jet. I'll pm you my cell #. Call me if you get stuck.
Nubbs

Nubbs
06-19-2004, 04:51 PM
NN,
I found this pic. The pic is taken looking down on the wiring junction block. The starter is removed in this picture. Look to the right on the floor of the boat. You'll see the hose and white arrow. Hope this helps.
Nubbs
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/361hose-med.jpg

MudPumper
06-19-2004, 06:38 PM
Great customer service Nubbs!!!:D :D
Hey Jimmy, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago. Click on the little box in the upper left of the screen that says user cp!! (If you don't already know this);)

Nubbs
06-19-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Great customer service Nubbs!!!:D :D