PDA

View Full Version : TobTek?

WetWillie
06-20-2004, 08:50 PM
What the status of that bad ass Limo your building? I look for the old thread but could not find it?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cartpics_031-med.jpg
WW

TOBTEK
06-21-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by WetWillie
What the status of that bad ass Limo your building? I look for the old thread but could not find it?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cartpics_031-med.jpg
WW
WITH A VERY PREGNANT WIFE, NOT MUCH IS GOING ON IN THE GARAGE THESE DAYS:( ....im off all day tomorrow, hoping to get a lot done! Recieved the powdercoated parts back last week, so By this time wed's.....will be much better off! The stereo will be playing tonight. ( four 6.5 mids, four tweets, and a 8" L7 kicker firing into the bottom of the front seat, 650w DEI amp :) )The alum polishing wont be done untill Sep, cause they are sooooo busy:( ...so the bones for the top, and other alum bits wont be done for awhile.....WILL BE DONE FOR THE 4th of July weekend :D
I'll get a bunch of pic's and post them when I get her together.....
PS: when the hell are you getting a boat?

WetWillie
06-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Spoke to Dave today. You want to consult me in this?
Were you at with the 26?
:) WW

ROZ
06-22-2004, 01:41 PM
He's getting a deck boat:D

ROZ
06-22-2004, 02:46 PM
He just called... Stereo is now up and runnin' :D :D :D

TOBTEK
06-23-2004, 12:10 PM
All I have to say is......THANKS ROZ! with PORTED BOX you designed this thing pumps for only four 6.5's and four tweet's and a 8" KICKER sub and only 650 watts;)

intense
06-23-2004, 01:21 PM
pics we want pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

WetWillie
07-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Toby changed the paint a little but decided to go back to his roots... East side!!!
http://www.strechplastics.com/images/gallery/River-Golf-Cars-01.jpg
Willie:o

ROZ
07-11-2004, 08:59 PM
Not too far off there WW..... :D
Gotto ride in the DiscoTek Friday night. That thing ROCKS!!! Don't worry Rocky, you still get to keep your cart rolling title ;) :D

TOBTEK
07-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Gotto ride in the DiscoTek Friday night. That thing ROCKS!!! Don't worry Rocky, you still get to keep your cart rolling title ;) :D
that was pretty fun ROZ! Willie....pics are coming when I get rid of these GAYASS little wheels and tires that are currently on the rig (loaned out my good set and havent recieved the good ones yet!) pics coming soon, as soon as its TOTALLY done still needs come alum polishing and some of the seats need to be re-done.....SOON I hope...TEK
THEN i'll start the hotrod clubcar;) 72v baby:D

XtrmWakeborder
07-15-2004, 10:09 PM
72 v with what motor?

TOBTEK
07-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by XtrmWakeborder
72 v with what motor?
I ended up NOT doing the AC 72v system..heard to many stories about them breaking down, and for 3K for the complete system the 48V had to do. I runs just fine ask ROZ:D ...plus needed the room under the front seat for stereo bits and pieces. If I EVER get the correct wheels and tires back on it and the polishing done. I'll post the final pics. IF anyone is interested I do have a small batch of Electric and gas ClubCars coming this way. One just for MONEYPIT;) a few are still available. And I have a 36v Yamaha thats almost ready forsale. Rootbeer Candy paint job, Lifted, Douglas wheels and new 22" tires, Alum rocker panels, All new batteries, stock interior vinyl, stock motor and controller...."if" someones interested shoot me a P/M...TEK

WetWillie
07-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Lets see what you got Rootbeer or limegreen thingy your working on.... we wanna see??
Show ummmm!!! We know you have skills now show us the carts?
Willie:rolleyes:

BoatFloating
07-25-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
That's all I want to hear.....;)

TOBTEK
07-26-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by WetWillie
Lets see what you got Rootbeer or limegreen thingy your working on.... we wanna see??
Show ummmm!!! We know you have skills now show us the carts?
Willie:rolleyes:
lots going on, just nothing getting completed:) ..the limo is waiting on the right wheels and tires(thanks BOATMASTER..hehehehe), and polishing, the std yamaha is waiting on paint, and the three new clubcars should be here today or tomorrow.....here comes the orange pearl and sion gold clubcars:D :D