PDA

View Full Version : This past weekend.

OGShocker
06-21-2004, 06:02 AM
I arrived at LHC around noon Friday. Signed all the papers for the house (:D we close next week :D ) and called CarbonMarine. He was with Warlock25 and a buddy of his, Brandon. He asked me if I had a ride, answer was no, so they invited me to hang out for the day. What a friggin hoot! We had a great time and even ran into Brian from B&D Marine (best damn service in twenty states) at copper cyn.
Being that we have no home in LHC yet. CM took me in and let me crash on the couch for the night.
To recap. A conservitive Republican took a homeless guy off the streets and gave him a place to stay, gave him drinks and a nice boat ride ta boot. SL is not going to believe this.
Thanks again to Rick32 and Brandon.:cool:

summerlove
06-21-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I arrived at LHC around noon Friday. Signed all the papers for the house (:D we close next week :D ) and called CarbonMarine. He was with Warlock25 and a buddy of his, Brandon. He asked me if I had a ride, answer was no, so they invited me to hang out for the day. What a friggin hoot! We had a great time and even ran into Brian from B&D Marine (best damn service in twenty states) at copper cyn.
Being that we have no home in LHC yet. CM took me in and let me crash on the couch for the night.
To recap. A conservitive Republican took a homeless guy off the streets and gave him a place to stay, gave him drinks and a nice boat ride ta boot. SL is not going to believe this.
Thanks again to Rick32 and Brandon.:cool:
Oh Man - no way! Did Rick try and kiss you? Let's see - homeless, boatless, needing a place to stay? Hopefully that will change once we have new leadership in the WH!;)
Actually, cool on the new house! Rick's a good guy, and where was the wife? Didn't she need to sign the papers also?

Mr.Havasu
06-21-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
Oh Man - no way! Did Rick try and kiss you? Let's see - homeless, boatless, needing a place to stay? Hopefully that will change once we have new leadership in the WH!;)
Actually, cool on the new house! Rick's a good guy, and where was the wife? Didn't she need to sign the papers also?
OOPS!

summerlove
06-21-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by warlock25
OOPS!
what's the OOPS for????

OGShocker
06-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Let's see - homeless, boatless, needing a place to stay? Hopefully that will change once we have new leadership in the WH!;)
Yeah then I can and POOR to my list.;)
Actually, cool on the new house! Rick's a good guy, and where was the wife? Didn't she need to sign the papers also? Nope!:D
Oh Man - no way! Did Rick try and kiss you? I think I stated clearly, Rick32 is a Repulican, not a homo pinko:D ;)

summerlove
06-21-2004, 07:58 AM
Yeah then I can and POOR to my list.;)
Nope!:D
I think I stated clearly, Rick32 is a Repulican, not a homo pinko:D ;)
LOL....:D

Mr.Havasu
06-21-2004, 08:00 AM
what's the OOPS for????
We forgot the wife!:eek: J/K

Dave C
06-21-2004, 08:01 AM
This doesn't count because you probably a 1%'er. ;)

summerlove
06-21-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by warlock25
We forgot the wife!:eek: J/K
She must have converted to the Democratic party and he disowned her!:D

OGShocker
06-21-2004, 08:10 AM
She must have converted to the Democratic party and he disowned her!:D
OVER MY DEAD......:D

summerlove
06-21-2004, 08:20 AM
OVER MY DEAD......:D
Calm down Mark! You can call the suicide prevention hotline!!! They will help you through it!;)

OGShocker
06-21-2004, 08:24 AM
Calm down Mark! You can call the suicide prevention hotline!!! They will help you through it!;)
Nice, they put me on hold!:mad: ;) :D

summerlove
06-21-2004, 08:25 AM
Nice, they put me on hold!:mad: ;) :D
Bush must have cut their funding....;)

OGShocker
06-21-2004, 08:27 AM
Bush must have cut their funding....;)
I don't use the state funded mental health facilities. I see how the hacks run those places.
No offense.:D

summerlove
06-21-2004, 08:30 AM
I don't use the state funded mental health facilities. I see how the hacks run those places.
No offense.:D
Let's see, a republican Governor AND a Republican Prez....:confused: ;)

carbonmarine
06-21-2004, 08:50 AM
State run mental health facility .... Obviously your refering to the Department of Mortor Vehicles !!
Rick32

OGShocker
06-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Let's see, a republican Governor AND a Republican Prez....:confused: ;)
Holy cow! I am shocked you didn't bring President Nixon in on this deal. :rolleyes: :D