PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the King of CFW

Jetboatguru
06-21-2004, 07:30 AM
It was a great race, fair start and smooth water for both boats. In the end, it was Tbag by a boat. Congrats on the victory and good job of keeping it safe. :mad: :D

dmontzsta
06-21-2004, 08:19 AM
Congrats T-Bag. Who did he run?

smalls
06-21-2004, 08:31 AM
That was one of if not the best race at CFW. Looked like T-bag was havin an Early victory burn at the end. :eek:
Congrats to both especially T-bag. I think the crown is in the Mail..

Brodie
06-21-2004, 08:43 AM
DANG... I tolded you all 2 weeks ago:
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Let's go back a little further in time.
You got rolled like a marlboro and smoked last year at CFW on Fathers Day.
Then, you go back to the drawing board and build something better. I decided that you were getting a little too close and had to turn up the heat :eek: :eek!:
You need to work your way through the ranks Mullet Boy. You don't get a shot at the title unless you can beat Smally:D
Dang,,, I seen that race. This guy has gotta shakey memory,,,,,
http://www.canyonboats.com/redbluff2003/Picture%20004.jpg
Get 'em TB. Last time YOU smoked him by 2.3 jet boat lengthes

dossangers
06-21-2004, 08:46 AM
Could it be this guy CA CA 'MONhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167CFW_FATHERSDAY_030-med.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-21-2004, 08:49 AM
That was a kick ass race!
Thanks to Smalls for opening up motel 6 for me. Whitie for the shower usage, Hud for the eats, Billy and Tony for the Bull horn entertainment, Smalls T-Bag and Preacher for the much needed shade and Brian Lynch for tightening his wing down.:D
Top performers caught by my camera;
T-Bag
Whitie
Whiskey and Water
Dossangers
Billy Bezer
Robs Ford Hydro
Alky Ericxpress
Flyte Risk
Roy Cavaleri:eek:
Allen B
The Smallzzzzzzzz
Jet Boat Guru (especially 1 pass at Bako yesterday that gave us all a heart attack)
Taylor
C'mon:D

T-Bag
06-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the props.... I had a blast at cfw and the BIG race. We had to have been doing around 135mph at the big end and what a race it was... I finally got ya JBG:D I guess the crown is good for a year, til next fathers day. I guess that also makes you the Queen of CFW for a year:eek: . In the end it was all good FUN!!!!!
I would also like to thank tony for the help at the end I did'nt know he was professional fire fighter too!!!!!!!

fastvdriver
06-21-2004, 03:22 PM
congrats on the win
lets see a pic of the winning boat:)

Sangerboy
06-21-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Jet Boat Guru (especially 1 pass at Bako yesterday that gave us all a heart attack)
Hey Guru give us a rundown on what happened. It happened right in front of me and happened quick. Gave me some pucker factor just watching it:eek:

syndicate
06-21-2004, 06:23 PM
OK jetboatguru here I am as you can see i did not thwart the effort!!!:p

BILLY.B
06-21-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by T-Bag
We had to have been doing around 135mph at the big end WOW....:eek: What's that feel like to go 135 in the 1/4?. I imagine that's quite the distance to hold your foot down . Sounds like fun :eek: :D .

wsuwrhr
06-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
WOW....:eek: What's that feel like to go 135 in the 1/4?. I imagine that's quite the distance to hold your foot down . Sounds like fun :eek: :D .
You should try it sometime....it isn't so bad.
Brian

Rexone
06-21-2004, 07:11 PM
hey did anyone see jim anderson? I heard he was in route towin the taco wagon up I-5 the other day.

SUI-CY-COLE
06-21-2004, 08:58 PM
awesome race..hands down,i ever seen at that lake...i dont care who won..what a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bummer by the time i got to the finish line,t-bag was already done burnin' one down..maybe next time ill get there sooner,lololol.

BGMAN203
06-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Awesome job Wally. Nice Swan dive Tony! I still can't belive you jumped in with your helmet on! Dan't forget Wally is most likley the king of the jet boat crowd too. I think he went 10 and 0 in the Bahner!! Thanks again for the 4x4 T-bag
Brian

Larry Nebb
06-21-2004, 10:22 PM
sounds like guru got T Bagged! Oh no! :cool:

Jetboatguru
06-21-2004, 10:25 PM
If you really want to get technical, I had to wait all week for Waldorf to get his boat fine tuned. It had a stumble and would not get out of it's own way. I told him I would spare him and not race him until he had it fixed. A slight tactical error. LArry, you should make it up sometime

FLYTE RISK
06-22-2004, 05:56 AM
That truly was a great race from my perspective, although do not forget about Rossi's boat and Whitie twice none the less with Herb drivin.. What a great time all in all good food fast boats cool people and a band after hours!!:D

Jetboatguru
06-22-2004, 07:00 AM
Holy crap Flyte, I forgot about the race with Herb. I was 0-2 for the week. There had to be somebody I beat.

Lost Wages
06-22-2004, 07:33 AM
Holy crap Flyte, I forgot about the race with Herb. I was 0-2 for the week. There had to be somebody I beat.
Was it Silly Devil?

fastvdriver
06-22-2004, 01:46 PM
what happened with whitie and rossie's boat race? lets hear the dirt.:D

WHITIE
06-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by fastvdriver
what happened with whitie and rossie's boat race? lets hear the dirt.:D
I wasnt there for the race but I heard that it was really close.. Tony was the one that said it was close. Tony was in Rossi's boat and my dad was in our boat. Hopefully you can make one of the outings at CFW with your boat.

Rusty Knutts
06-22-2004, 03:52 PM
I was there too. Looked like the Rossi' boat had Whitie all flustered from the word go! Smalls dont want none of that either. At lest if Gurus drivin:eek: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: That Tbag feller put a big butt whoopin on the rest of the assdragin flats that showed up. Well worth the cost of admission.;)

Jetboatguru
06-22-2004, 04:18 PM
The Rossi boat and Whitie raced twice and the first one was a do over. Seems that Herb was having trouble remember his numbers and thought 3 was actually before 2:D
On the second one the boats left together and it was ( in horse racing announcer voice) "Rossi's boat coming down the home stretch and now it's Whitie, Whitie on the outside, Rossi's boat on the inside, Whitie by a nose. Whitie paid 3-2. I think I was laughing the whole race it was so close.

Rusty Knutts
06-22-2004, 04:57 PM
Your lucky the BBTs was busy at the Garage sale this weekennd or you would
been 0-3:eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :

T-Bag
06-22-2004, 05:08 PM
If you really want to get technical, I had to wait all week for Waldorf to get his boat fine tuned. It had a stumble and would not get out of it's own way. I told him I would spare him and not race him until he had it fixed. A slight tactical error. LArry, you should make it up sometime
Excuses, Excuses, bow down to the KING!!!!!!!:D :D

K-Flat jr
06-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
That was a kick ass race!
Thanks to Smalls for opening up motel 6 for me. Whitie for the shower usage, Hud for the eats, Billy and Tony for the Bull horn entertainment, Smalls T-Bag and Preacher for the much needed shade and Brian Lynch for tightening his wing down.:D
Top performers caught by my camera;
T-Bag
Whitie
Whiskey and Water
Dossangers
Billy Bezer
Robs Ford Hydro
Alky Ericxpress
Flyte Risk
Roy Cavaleri:eek:
Allen B
The Smallzzzzzzzz
Taylor
Can't wait to see myself and dad in the video jerry.
thanks c'mon
Taylor:D

Rusty Knutts
06-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by K-Flat jr
thanks c'mon
Tater:D
What kind of boat do you run Tater?

Kindsvater Flat
06-22-2004, 05:38 PM
The kid was driving my boat. I drove it away from the other boats then we traded. He did all the boat driving saturday. Made some 4000 rpm passes ( I said no higher). He's getting better but still he runs through the rollers without slowing down.

Itsahobby
06-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Hmm, sounds like a K or GN driver to me:p
Hobby
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
The kid was driving my boat. I drove it away from the other boats then we traded. He did all the boat driving saturday. Made some 4000 rpm passes ( I said no higher). He's getting better but still he runs through the rollers without slowing down.

smalls
06-23-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by K-Flat jr
thanks c'mon
Taylor:D
Nice avatar Kid,,,,,,,,,,,, I like the Norcal HangLoose holding the glass. lol......

BILLY.B
06-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Hey SHOCKER what's with you driving the "SO CAL HOT BOAT" in the wild v-drive thread? (pg 121). Very becoming of you. Any plans for nitrious?. You should give T-BAG a run for the crown next year :D

smalls
06-23-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Hey SHOCKER what's with you driving the "SO CAL HOT BOAT" in the wild v-drive thread? (pg 121). Very becoming of you. Any plans for nitrious?. You should give T-BAG a run for the crown next year :D
????????????????

smalls
06-23-2004, 06:30 AM
If I could get a Hole Shot like JBG got I don't think he would be able to cross the Wake,,, Come on

Jetboatguru
06-23-2004, 06:45 AM
You got to be willing to line up with somebody to race. :eek: :(

T-Bag
06-23-2004, 04:05 PM
I think you've been called out smalllzzzz!!!!!!:eek!:

SANGER-RICH
06-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by fastvdriver
congrats on the win
lets see a pic of the winning boat:)
I agree does anyone have pictures of the race and the boats and when did the race take place was it sunday morning??? If so I have vidieo of it:D

Kim Hanson
06-23-2004, 06:35 PM
I would really like to see some off these race,s, where are the Video's?.........( . )( . )......Sounds like lots of fun all the same..Way to go T-Bag :cool:

waterloged
06-23-2004, 06:40 PM
D anyone have pictures of Rob Acker's Ford Hydro? how did his runs look?