PDA

View Full Version : Lake Nacimiento

NorCalCat
06-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Can anyone tell me whick campsite at Lake Naci is a good one. We will have kids and woul dlike to keep the boat in the water over night. Never been so any info would help!
Thanks in advance.

Robbie Racer
06-21-2004, 01:02 PM
NorCal, you might want to try sending a PM to boat030. He lives near Naci and goes there a lot. He should be able to answer your question.

NorCalCat
06-21-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Robbie Racer
NorCal, you might want to try sending a PM to boat030. He lives near Naci and goes there a lot. He should be able to answer your question.
Thanks RR. You gonna be in the delta area this weekend?
What about Don Pedro, you were telling me you go there often?

Robbie Racer
06-21-2004, 02:11 PM
We are taking off for Shasta again this weekend and won't return until after the July 4th weekend so we won't be on the delta or Don Pedro again for a few weeks. I will let you know when we plan another trip to Pedro.

77charger
06-21-2004, 02:37 PM
there are some campsites that take reservations.but it is not as close to the lake the other one is very near the lake but is first come first served.Last time i was there there was beach camping too.

Brooski
06-21-2004, 10:07 PM
The campsites without hookups are closest to the water. They are just past the store, and are first come, first serve. The lake is down about 45 feet, but if you want to camp in dirt, you can camp along the shore below the campgrounds. That way you can be right by your boat if you leave it in. The Sandy Beach campground is small and remote, and is near the water, but they take reservations for those. Full hookup campsites are near the front gate, away from the water. I always use the campground by the store. Even with the level down, it still rocks.

ACCEPTENCE
06-22-2004, 08:55 AM
Sooooooo...am I to understand there is still water in that lake???
Reeeeeeeally???

redneckgirl
06-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by ACCEPTENCE
Sooooooo...am I to understand there is still water in that lake???
Reeeeeeeally???
Ya there is still water!!! But they are draining now!!! We just spent 5 days there... Oak Shores is still on there main ramp, they haven't went to the low water ramp yet... still alot of lake left for being less than half full... ;) :D We are locals go almost every weekend... Camping at Naci is very crowded "sucks"... you can camp on the dirt by the water but it is rocky...
NorCalCat... when are you planing on coming down??? We would like to meet you for a cold one or two!!!
RNG