PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James' sick azz trailer ?

riverrunner
06-21-2004, 03:49 PM
I saw this in the image center. I think it's Jesse's trailer. Looks pretty bad azz to me. I don't care for the graphics on the boat, but the trailer is bitchin.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49727_041-med.jpg

Ducatista
06-21-2004, 03:52 PM
That's sick...............love it!

spute
06-21-2004, 03:53 PM
i'd like to see the boat..do you have a link to it?

twistedpair
06-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Ask and ye shall receive. Ultra (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46377)

spute
06-21-2004, 04:01 PM
gracias!!!

mbrown2
06-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Pretty sick trailer...Extreme does some pretty sick work.

AleAlchemist
06-21-2004, 04:07 PM
I've been around the spray booth for about 5 and 1/2 years this summer.
Flame boats are like flannel shirts. Every one wants flames, and then its just another flame boat!
But I have to admit, its been a long time since flames fit a boat so well.
The skulls every where are sick. I wonder who they got to paint it from the outside.
There is no way thats in mold gel work.
One thing is for sure That job = $$$$

spectras only
06-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Looks like JJ chopped up some gooseneck crane and welded it on the trailer frame.;) :D

AleAlchemist
06-21-2004, 04:12 PM
Anyone catch the copper bike he made!
Saw it last night on "Motorcycle Madness" on the Discovery Channel!

carbonmarine
06-21-2004, 04:12 PM
The boat seems small... If someone asked me what kinda boat he'd be in.... I would have said a bigger, Twin DCB , Elminator or 34 magic.. That tiny boat just doesnt seem bad azz enough, they must have just given to him...
Rick32:cool:

ULTRA28
06-21-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by AleAlchemist
I've been around the spray booth for about 5 and 1/2 years this summer.
But I have to admit, its been a long time since flames fit a boat so well.
The skulls every where are sick. I wonder who they got to paint it from the outside.
There is no way thats in mold gel work.
One thing is for sure That job = $$$$
You must be referring to the airbrushed graphics including the 3D iron cross, skulls and skeleton. Since your that sure they were not done in the mold, would you or anybody else care to make a friendly wager about who did it and if it was done in the mold or not?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49727_013-med.jpg

AleAlchemist
06-21-2004, 04:50 PM
Actually I have just been corrected by my brother Joel that it is not impossible to do.
That I had just never seen it.
And that if I had anymore comments about gel coating to wait 15 more years before opening my mouth.:o
So....:)
On that note....I still contend that it is Mucho $$$$$ :D
But
I will bet you 1 american Dollar that I do, on the otherhand, know who "did not" paint it!
:D

dmontzsta
06-21-2004, 04:55 PM
That is a very nice set up. I really like the paint scheme and the trailer oh and motor are off the hook dawg! :) That is alot of cash invested right there.

Jbb
06-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by ULTRA28
You must be referring to the airbrushed graphics including the 3D iron cross, skulls and skeleton. Since your that sure they were not done in the mold, would you or anybody else care to make a friendly wager about who did it and if it was done in the mold or not?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49727_013-med.jpg
lol....:D

superdave013
06-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Here is a shot of the engine. 632 C.I. Derebery.
http://www.fototime.com/F12DBA1F3F2B881/standard.jpg
John, Although the boat is not my style or taste I love to craftmanship. I also love the fact that it's so different and has so many never done on a boat before things on it. The spider webs and iron cross on the trailer are the same deal. Love that it's different and done so well but it's just not me. (I'ed prolly go for some gussets with some racey looking slots in it) But hey, that's ok as it's not built for me.
But please tell me you are going to rattle can that focking green off that engine! Come on man, that's not even close to right going in a white and blue boat! :yuk:
I find it funny that the big gun engine guys like Cheif and Derebery paint those engines the most god ugly colors.

RiverToysJas
06-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
I find it funny that the big gun engine guys like Cheif and Derebery paint those engines the most god ugly colors.
Not to mention green is superstitiously thought of as a bad luck color in auto racing. ;)
BTW, I think Jesse probably likes that you hate it! ;)
RTJas :D

superdave013
06-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
BTW, I think Jesse probably likes that you hate it! ;)
You're prolly right!
But when we see each other out at the lake I'll know on the inside that I built mine and he just went out and bought his. :D
Now woundn't that be fun to point out. :rolleyes:

AleAlchemist
06-21-2004, 06:41 PM

ULTRA28
06-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by AleAlchemist
I will bet you 1 american Dollar that I do, on the otherhand, know who "did not" paint it!
I don't know who you think didn't paint it. I can tell you that Martin and Jamie along with there two assistants did all the gel coating other than the airbrushing.
The guy that did the airbrushing doesn't paint for a living, as a matter of fact he never shot gel coat before and has no training or really any talent to speak of. :D

RiverToysJas
06-21-2004, 09:20 PM
The guy that did the airbrushing doesn't paint for a living, as a matter of fact he never shot gel coat before and has no training or really any talent to speak of. :D
OH - OH - I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!! :D
Don't be so hard on yourself John! ;)

DogHouse
06-21-2004, 09:32 PM
Clearly some amazing skill and craftsmanship has gone into this rig. Too bad it's wasted on someone with such low standards. But that's just one man's humble opinion.
:confused:

h2oski2fast
06-21-2004, 09:34 PM
John, Although the boat is not my style or taste I love to craftmanship. I also love the fact that it's so different and has so many never done on a boat before things on it. The spider webs and iron cross on the trailer are the same deal. Love that it's different and done so well but it's just not me. (I'ed prolly go for some gussets with some racey looking slots in it) But hey, that's ok as it's not built for me.
But please tell me you are going to rattle can that focking green off that engine! Come on man, that's not even close to right going in a white and blue boat! :yuk:
Come on SD, look back at the picture of the deck. There is green in the flames. But your absolutely right about how ugly that that color is. But I really dig the white valve covers. Hmmmmmmmmm........wellllll........not really.

HM
06-21-2004, 09:59 PM
You know what I like...is how this is so classy and tasteful. If I ever see that thing north of Topock, my waterproof makita and 1/2 bit might have to give them a warm welcome. My mom (70 years old) tried to take on some dude with a similar classy bumper sticker at Cottonwood Marina. She told the guy he needed to find out what is was like to get his ass kicked by a grandma, then he might think twice about putting a sticker like that for everyone to see on his truck. (she had a couple beers that day). He actually pulled the sticker off right then and there - and later came and asked me if she new karate or something because he said he was a bit scared and didn't want to get his ass kicked by a grandma in front of his friends. I told him she didn't mess around with that defensive shit and I managed to not smile (atleast until he left). I can only imagine what she would do if she ran into this boat!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49727_013-med.jpg [/B][/QUOTE]

HM
06-21-2004, 10:05 PM
besides the classyness, It is pretty sick. Like others have posted - flames are kinda flamed out, but these really standout. I think the obsenity and gestures step over the line, but atleast they did it in the most sick way possible. Engine is ugly even if it matches.:yuk:

MudPumper
06-21-2004, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HolyMoly
[B]If I ever see that thing north of Topock, my waterproof makita and 1/2 bit might have to give them a warm welcome.
maybe Im taking this the wrong way but what kind of statement is this????;) Are you saying you will drill holes in the boat because you don't like the graphics??

Larry Nebb
06-21-2004, 10:44 PM
I think he is saying that his grandma is going to kick Jessie's ass!
Now if she did it wearing a thong that would be really neatO :eek:

HighRoller
06-21-2004, 10:48 PM
You have to realize what motivates Jesse James. Last night on his TV show he said he gets a thrill from people plugging their ears when he drives by at full throttle. He gets off on offending people. That's why he's tatted up and pretends to be a vato when he's white. If he can get you to be outraged at his West Coast Jackoff paint job, he'll be happy! I admire his abilities more than anyone can know, but his taste leaves a lot to be desired!

Kwicherbichen
06-21-2004, 11:07 PM
I dig it! A little busy on the deck with the flames & Skeleton but it is still out of the box creativity. Trailer is wild too.
Can't wait to see the TV special of the build up and how it all goes together.
For those offended, I wouldn't worry too much. With his schedule you are very unlikely to ever see him or the boat on the water.
I have a feeling it will see more time going out of LBC marina than the Colorado river.

HighRoller
06-21-2004, 11:23 PM
Jesse will probably say he doesn't want to use it because all these people won't leave him alone on the water.

carbonmarine
06-22-2004, 12:24 AM
You have to realize what motivates Jesse James. Last night on his TV show he said he gets a thrill from people plugging their ears when he drives by at full throttle.
Then in that case, He should definitly purchase thy 32 Sunsation!! I think for a twin screw novice, begginer, no load, tat ladden, star ****'in, greaser who's balls, ability, dedication & skill in the garage are indeed enviable beyond scale .... * It just might be the right match made in heaven !
Rick32:cool:

LOWRIVER2
06-22-2004, 01:15 AM
I saw Mr. James walking with a cane and a serious limp in his left leg through LAX Delta terminal 6 tonight. What did he do to himself?
Since he's got a pad on the beach in Sunset, would'nt be surprised if that boat ends up doing hot laps around LB this summer.

HighRoller
06-22-2004, 01:23 AM
Janine probably took his leg out with a baseball bat!! Crazy bitch! theyeven admitted on the show she went upside his head with a vase!!

Jimmy Cap
06-22-2004, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by HolyMoly
You know what I like...is how this is so classy and tasteful.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/49727_013-med.jpg [/B][/QUOTE] You know what I love????. If this was anybody else's boat other then this distateful jerk Jesse's most people would find it offensive. But because they want to "KISS HIS ASS" it's all good. Whigger'ed up trailer / Whigger'ed up boat / and one God awful looking engine...nice ride. Diffenetly stepped over the ugly line. And to think I used to dig Sandra Bullock :frown:

HavasuDreamin'
06-22-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by HUFFPOWER
:D i'd love to see him launch that ride at the " infamous" lake havasu marina, maybe it would give that manager jeff the ultimate crap attack, i can just see jeese telling that jackoff where to go, maybe ***boat mag will do a story on the boat and try to launch it from there, then they could see the clown in all his ranting glory !!!:D
That would be funny. I would pay to see that. :D

rrrr
06-22-2004, 06:36 AM
The thing that ughs me out about high buck engines like this one are those cheap a$$ looking hose fittings. I don't know why the hose fitting makers decided red and blue was cool, but I hate the way they look. :yuk:
Any hose I build gets done with Russell stainless or Endura fittings.

superdave013
06-22-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by rrrr
The thing that ughs me out about high buck engines like this one are those cheap a$$ looking hose fittings. I don't know why the hose fitting makers decided red and blue was cool, but I hate the way they look. :yuk:
Any hose I build gets done with Russell stainless or Endura fittings.
I was looking at that too as I sell that stuff. The routing bugged me more then the color. I don't know why that hose dips down so low off the fuel log. But to each their own.
I have some polished nickel hose ends that look way nicer then the Russell Endura line. I could send you a sample some time if you want.
This pic does them no justice.
http://www.sweetperformance.com/20035620.jpg

rrrr
06-22-2004, 07:48 AM
I was looking at that too as I sell that stuff. The routing bugged me more then the color. I don't know why that hose dips down so low off the fuel log. But to each their own.
I have some polished nickel hose ends that look way nicer then the Russell Endura line. I could send you a sample some time if you want.
This pic does them no justice.
Not to mention the casual routing of the plug wires. It's gotta be built right and also look good for my money.
Those look like nice fittings. I may take you up on that offer.

Ducatista
06-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
That would be funny. I would pay to see that. :D
Oh God where do I buy tickets! I would love to see JJ & his crew roll into the Marina. Man that boat & trailer, like his bikes, absoulutely killer!
Not what I would want personally, but I just love it for being on the edge sort of speaking. I kinda like that green motor....it would accentuate his beautiful green eyes & the green highlights in the gel. ;)

Garrddogg
06-22-2004, 08:36 AM
:D i'd love to see him launch that ride at the " infamous" lake havasu marina, maybe it would give that manager jeff the ultimate crap attack, i can just see jeese telling that jackoff where to go, maybe ***boat mag will do a story on the boat and try to launch it from there, then they could see the clown in all his ranting glory !!!:D
That would be some serious funny sheit !
Hell I'd drive all the way there just to watch it:D

HAWK40
06-22-2004, 09:55 AM
For all you guys that are dogging the engine color and graphic ideas, quit giving it to the builders. I know for a fact that Derebery would not have painted that motor green unless Jesse James had not requested it. None of you have seen the final product yet and you are already making assumptions.

Hallett19
06-22-2004, 12:13 PM
So far so good. I like it and cant wait for it to all come together. The green on the motor matches the outlines of the flames and I think it will look hot once its all together. Good job John, you crank out some sweet boats man and you out-do yourself every time. How is everything going ? long time no see !

superdave013
06-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by HAWK40
For all you guys that are dogging the engine color and graphic ideas, quit giving it to the builders. I know for a fact that Derebery would not have painted that motor green unless Jesse James had not requested it. None of you have seen the final product yet and you are already making assumptions.
Point taken!

rrrr
06-22-2004, 01:00 PM
Point taken!
The enjum in my flattie is tangerine metalflake, so you knows I got no class!
:D :D :D

RiverLife
06-22-2004, 07:06 PM
I think it's f**king awesome!!!! I love it that he has the balls and imagination to start doing those kinds of things on his boat. Personally I think boats are getting pretty boring. I see big, fast boats all day long that guys paid tons of money for, but am still not impressed because they all look the same. No one is getting creative with boats like they are with choppers and trucks, etc. I intend on doing some very different things on my next one that I think John is one of the only builders that will do it right.................................... I just hope I can order it in time before his prices go up after his show airs!! :eek!: You hear me John!! :D :D

Debbolas
06-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Unless I am wrong, I believe he launched his Pontoon BBQ boat at Lake Havasu Marina. Then he drove the pontoon boat to the bridge and floated in the middle (there were no boats around).
This was awhile ago...

Reaper1
06-22-2004, 07:33 PM
I think it looks sweet! :cool: Good job Ultra!

Kwicherbichen
06-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Cap
You know what I love????. If this was anybody else's boat other then this distateful jerk Jesse's most people would find it offensive. But because they want to "KISS HIS ASS" it's all good. Whigger'ed up trailer / Whigger'ed up boat / and one God awful looking engine...nice ride. Diffenetly stepped over the ugly line. And to think I used to dig Sandra Bullock :frown:
Why would anyone here want to "KISS HIS ASS"? He doesn't come here, he's not going to part with any of his cash because anyone said they like it, and I would bet 99% of us don't know him and never will. Also, I don't see how the trailer or boat are "Wiggered up"? Are you saying that anyone that puts custom rims and webs on their trailer or flames and skulls on their boat is a wigger? What about the multitudes of boaters on this board that have really hi tech stereo systems that boom? What about custom rims on a different trailer? I've seen video systems in some boats, are they WIGGERS :confused:
It sounds to me like you are just a Jeese James hater. Why didn't you just say you hate him and the boat instead of calling anyone that likes the boat as an ass kisser?

rvrtoy
06-22-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Kwicherbichen
Why would anyone here want to "KISS HIS ASS"? He doesn't come here, he's not going to part with any of his cash because anyone said they like it, and I would bet 99% of us don't know him and never will. Also, I don't see how the trailer or boat are "Wiggered up"? Are you saying that anyone that puts custom rims and webs on their trailer or flames and skulls on their boat is a wigger? What about the multitudes of boaters on this board that have really hi tech stereo systems that boom? What about custom rims on a different trailer? I've seen video systems in some boats, are they WIGGERS :confused:
It sounds to me like you are just a Jeese James hater. Why didn't you just say you hate him and the boat instead of calling anyone that likes the boat as an ass kisser?
A point VERY well made!!!

MagicMtnDan
06-22-2004, 09:59 PM
Clearly there's only two ways Hot Boat magazine (OK, I'll say it for you, "Hot Boat has a magazine?") will put pics of that boat (article?) in their publication: not show the eff word or photochop it. After all it ain't Hustler magazine :D

cigarette1
06-22-2004, 10:09 PM
You're prolly right!
But when we see each other out at the lake I'll know on the inside that I built mine and he just went out and bought his. :D
Now woundn't that be fun to point out. :rolleyes:
Why would that be fun to point out :confused:
You sound like a typical jealous player hater. :rolleyes:

RACRJEFF
06-23-2004, 01:57 AM
I think the boat looks great , the scary part is jessie behind the wheel of a 1200 hp cat !!!!!

superdave013
06-23-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by cigarette1
Why would that be fun to point out :confused:
You sound like a typical jealous player hater. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: = sarcastic
But just so you understand my thinking. It's because he's the guy who's got so much pride (as he should) about his self built bikes and cars. I feel that way about the boats I put together.
I'm not jealous and if you read my other posts you can clearly see that I love the craftsmanship of the entier deal. Just not my style, but that's ok as it's not my deal.
I enjoy making parts and putting things together. To the point that it's as much fun (or more) as driving them. I'm not alone and it's a good thing I'm not. If I was the only one who felt this way the players wouldn't have anything to drive.

HOSS
06-23-2004, 03:41 AM
That trailer looks gay.