PDA

View Full Version : Place diverter Vs. Aggressor?

Wicked1
06-21-2004, 09:48 PM
I am gonna buy a new trim device, I have been reading some related post but now I am confused as to which is the best regardless or cost? Place diverter or Aggressor? which do you have?

PLACECRAFT20
06-22-2004, 12:59 PM
I took an aggressor off a friends boat and installed a new place diverter. The reason was the steering geometry on the aggressor sucked. This made the boat very hard to steer under throttle. The placediverter cured the problem. On the agressor the reverse cable and steering cable hooked up on the same side on his dominator pump. The placediverter seperates these cables and alowed for easy connection along with the free steering. His dominator used the same diverter as a berkley 12jc. Thats my 2cents

ChetCapoli
06-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Wicked1
Place diverter or Aggressor? which do you have?
When i bought mine, aggressor had all the "options" on a place as standard equipement. Things like FTN, better hyd pump,built in rudder/rideplate etc.... they were cheaper to boot by a longshot too. Place diverters are just way overpriced and you know how i like to clip my coupons!
Didnt know they made them for dominator? Maybe that was the problem placecraft20?? Must be the "core shift" or something :D
CHET

PLACECRAFT20
06-23-2004, 06:39 AM
I did not know they did not make them for a dominator either. Maybe this was a rig up and that was the problem to begin with.