PDA

View Full Version : Info on Catalina Ski Race

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 09:26 AM
I plan on going to watch the Catalina Ski Race this saturday from my boat. Could anyone tell where is the best place in the bay to do this and what time should I launch from Daves.

OGShocker
06-22-2004, 09:29 AM
I'll be in focking Houston for a Board meeting:mad:
You have fun though!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-22-2004, 09:29 AM
I'm not quitesure about that we haven't taken our boat out there but I'm sure someone can answer it.. ;) have fun ;)

OGShocker
06-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I'll be in focking Houston for a Board meeting:mad:
You have fun though!:D
6 AM is when we normally launch. Spinnin' the blender by 6:05:D

superdave013
06-22-2004, 09:31 AM
right across from the Queen Mary should be a good spot.
I thought it was next Saturday. Is it really this Saturday?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 09:32 AM
Thanks OG and Mrs Vee, I hope it warms up a bit. Or I'll just have to bring more Jack Daniels :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
right across from the Queen Mary should be a good spot.
I thought it was next Saturday. Is it really this Saturday?
Yeap its the 26,

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
Thanks OG and Mrs Vee, I hope it warms up a bit. Or I'll just have to bring more Jack Daniels :D
your welcome.. can you have a drink for me while your there.. LOL!! enjoy the day and stay safe..it gets pretty ruff out there.. ;)

bohica
06-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Best place to watch is right at the Queens Gate opening, just inside the breakwater. They start at the little islands right off the shoreline in Long Beach. Start time is 8:00 am, and there will be tons of boats out there. By the time they hit the breakwater opening, their up to a pretty good speed. As soon as the the last of the skiers go by, head back to the finish line at the Coast Hotel, just past the Queen Mary and drop anchor and wait for the finish. Pour some bloody mary's and have a great time.
PS: I used to launch at the ramp in Huntington Harbor. Short ride out of the harbor made it nice. This is one thing I'm gonna miss about selling my 34' Magic. I don't think I'll take the Top Cat in the Ocean. I'll be watching it from the shoreline this year.:frown:

dicudmore
06-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Damn, I was hoping to see that dealio and committed to lake mohave this weekend.
How about taking some pics shake-yo-azz???
So long as it doesn't take away from your partying time of course :D

OGShocker
06-22-2004, 09:43 AM
I plan on going to watch the Catalina Ski Race this saturday from my boat. Could anyone tell where is the best place in the bay to do this and what time should I launch from Daves.
SYA.
I will pull my head out my azz and answer you completly.
I would launch and putt out to the inside of Queens Gate at the break water. Watch for BOTH waves of skiers leave then haul azz over to Long Beach side of the channel across from the Queen Mary. I like to anchor near the aft midships so we can watch the final turn and watch the thumbs fly.
Have a great time! See you at the lake!
Mark

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by dicudmore
Damn, I was hoping to see that dealio and committed to lake mohave this weekend.
How about taking some pics shake-yo-azz???
So long as it doesn't take away from your partying time of course :D
Will do I will have my digital camera loaded and ready :D

chub
06-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Bohica, let me know if your gonna make it. I'll need a ride.:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
SYA.
I will pull my head out my azz and answer you completly.
I would launch and putt out to the inside of Queens Gate at the break water. Watch for BOTH waves of skiers leave then haul azz over to Long Beach side of the channel across from the Queen Mary. I like to anchor near the aft midships so we can watch the final turn and watch the thumbs fly.
Have a great time! See you at the lake!
Mark
Thanks again OG,

stoker
06-22-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by chub
Bohica, let me know if your gonna make it. I'll need a ride.:D
Is there a Chub clone running around out there? I thought you were gonig to the river. FLAKE!

bohica
06-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Ride my ass. I'll be leaving San Diego at 5:00 am to make it to the race. Your driving form HB.:yuk:

dirty old man
06-22-2004, 10:10 AM
bohica is dead on. I'm pulling for Rose Johnson, woman skier behind the IMCO red, white and blue Poker Run Boat. As for the men, its a toss up between Marty and Todd (again this year).
For the first time ever, mixed doubles could end up in the top 10, Jon Cole/Lori Dunsmore.
Waiting for burtandnancy to handicap race as he does annually

MagicMtnDan
06-22-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by bohica
I used to launch at the ramp in Huntington Harbor. Short ride out of the harbor made it nice. This is one thing I'm gonna miss about selling my 34' Magic. I don't think I'll take the Top Cat in the Ocean. I'll be watching it from the shoreline this year.:frown:
Got pics and info?

bohica
06-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Sold it to Stoker back in April.

chub
06-22-2004, 11:45 AM
bohica you sick ***k. I don't wanna ride your ass I wanna ride to the race. It's on the way.
STOKER were stayin home this weekend. Going next weekend maybe and I'll be there without mamasan the 10th. Shoot I may be there for the whole week.

stoker
06-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Got pics and info?
Here are a couple

chub
06-22-2004, 12:02 PM
I still have to look at that bad boy.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 05:43 PM
I hope the weather will be better

cigarette1
06-22-2004, 09:04 PM
As long as it's not raining, it's a good day for boating on the ocean :cool:
Try to get on the water around 7:00 and putt around to the Queen Mary. There will be 100+ boats milling around. At about 8:00 the racers will head over to the beach area for the start at 8:30. I'll probably watch the start from outside the break, see who comes out first. After the start it will be time for a little play-play ... making myself available for a friendly ass spanking outside the break if anyone is willing to try and give one :D
We'll head back in the break and mill across from the Queen Mary about 30-40 minutes after the start to see the leaders come in. If the water is like last weekend, the first skiers will be coming in around 50-55 minutes after the start.
Look for me ... I'll be there
http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/data/500/3IMG_0443-med.JPG
Shake Shake Shake .... I see those big ass snorkels on your boat ... don't be skeerd :p
The "G" Child
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Kwicherbichen
06-22-2004, 09:10 PM
I may be heading over to watch the start/finish and mill around on foot. Since I won't be in a boat, where is the best place to watch?

cigarette1
06-22-2004, 09:20 PM
I think the best place to watch on foot is at the end of the bike path that goes by the dock at Parkers. Walk, skate or bike to the end and you'll get the best view of the start.
G

burtandnancy
06-22-2004, 10:10 PM
If you're walking, the best place to see the start is on the stern of the queen. Then for the finish, walk over to the West Coaster and stand on the finish line. There is an inaginary straight line from the sidewalk across the water.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by cigarette1
Try to get on the water around 7:00 and putt around to the Queen Mary. There will be 100+ boats milling around. At about 8:00 the racers will head over to the beach area for the start at 8:30. I'll probably watch the start from outside the break, see who comes out first. After the start it will be time for a little play-play ... making myself available for a friendly ass spanking outside the break if anyone is willing to try and give one :D
We'll head back in the break and mill across from the Queen Mary about 30-40 minutes after the start to see the leaders come in. If the water is like last weekend, the first skiers will be coming in around 50-55 minutes after the start.
Shake Shake Shake .... I see those big ass snorkels on your boat ... don't be skeerd :p
The "G" Child
ooooo I am never scared, I'll be there if those non merc motors break down I will tow you back :D

cigarette1
06-22-2004, 10:14 PM
It's all Blue baby and all good ;)
http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/data/507/3mine310-med.JPG
G

cigarette1
06-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by burtandnancy
If you're walking, the best place to see the start is on the stern of the queen. Then for the finish, walk over to the West Coaster and stand on the finish line. There is an inaginary straight line from the sidewalk across the water.
You're right .... that would be the best place :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 10:16 PM
that looks impresssive :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-22-2004, 10:17 PM
I will proberly be down friday night to have a few at the yard house in the boat

cigarette1
06-22-2004, 10:22 PM
that looks impresssive :cool:
Thanks .... it's not the biggest and baddest on the water, but I manage to hold my own. I'm really pleased with the 525's ... low maintenance ... 87 oct ... closed cooling for the ocean .. and STOCK Merc.
G

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 08:31 AM
After the start it will be time for a little play-play ... making myself available for a friendly ass spanking outside the break if anyone is willing to try and give one :D
Hey ballsey one, I'll be your huckleberry, Its on, I could go for some V-Bottom spankin. I got your ass spankin right here, guy.
With a mouth like yours, I figured you would be pulling a top rate skier, but I guess not. See ya on saturday sucker!!!
Ooh PS, after the races theres a group of us heading to catalina for a early lunch and cocktails. If your intrested. Unless your V-Bottom cant hang with us Cat guys.
:D :D :D
Ooh Yeah My Salsa

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-23-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
Hey ballsey one, Its on, I could go for some V-Bottom spankin. I got your ass spankin right here, guy.
With a mouth like yours, I figured you would be pulling a top rate skier, but I guess not. See ya on saturday sucker!!!
Ooh PS, after the races theres a group of us heading to catalina for a early lunch and cocktails. If your intrested. Unless your V-Bottom cant hang with us Cat guys.
Ooh Yeah My Salsa
Easy there 3DO you know thats not fair :D

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Easy there 3DO you know thats not fair :D
Its all in fun!!!! Plus he left himself open for that one. I couldnt resist. Shake, you intrested in that run out to Catalina right after the first group comes in? Should be pretty cool since alot of the boats will still be heading into the harbor from the island.

Steamin' Rice
06-23-2004, 08:53 AM
Watch out 3DO.. Cig1 isn't skeerd of rough water. His boat has a nice cabin too.. :D :D

Steamin' Rice
06-23-2004, 08:54 AM
By the way,
Looks like I'll be onboard as a navigator with Team Bada Bing pulling some doubles skiers... See you guys out there..

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-23-2004, 08:58 AM
Its all in fun!!!! Plus he left himself open for that one. I couldnt resist. Shake, you intrested in that run out to Catalina right after the first group comes in? Should be pretty cool since alot of the boats will still be heading into the harbor from the island.
mmmmm sounds like fun, I'll look for you saturday if you promise to keep it under 85 on the ride over :D, if not i will have to meet you there :(

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 10:39 AM
mmmmm sounds like fun, I'll look for you saturday if you promise to keep it under 85 on the ride over :D, if not i will have to meet you there :(
I figure we will most likely end up just cruising and then get up on them alittle every now and then. should be a good time!!!!

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Steamin' Rice
Watch out 3DO.. Cig1 isn't skeerd of rough water. His boat has a nice cabin too.. :D :D
Cool, finally a guy thats not scared to hang it out allittle.
Im ready for a spankin, if he can bring it on. We got Bling Bling going out there in his Nor-Tech, he will deffinitly give me a spankin that I will never forget.

Steamin' Rice
06-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Cool, finally a guy thats not scared to hang it out allittle.
Im ready for a spankin, if he can bring it on. We got Bling Bling going out there in his Nor-Tech, he will deffinitly give me a spankin that I will never forget.
So I guess that Bling Bling's not going to keep that Nortech as just a lake boat?? I want to see that thing in person one of these days.
As far as Cig1 bringing it, you will see why they call him air-G.. :D
Ask him for the grand tour of his boat..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/234CIG_F2_Cabin.jpg

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 01:15 PM
So I guess that Bling Bling's not going to keep that Nortech as just a lake boat?? I want to see that thing in person one of these days.
Yeah the only thing is, to go fast, the boat needs to stay in the water.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Yeah the only thing is, to go fast, the boat needs to stay in the water.
Hay I though you were going to cruise over :(, I'll just follow your wakes :D

cigarette1
06-23-2004, 01:45 PM
Hey ballsey one, I'll be your huckleberry, Its on, I could go for some V-Bottom spankin. I got your ass spankin right here, guy.
Ooh Yeah My Salsa
Oooooooh Chit :( Do I need to pad my jeans with some newspaper ?? I'm skeerd 'o you .. I guess I'll be running from you ... Hey, wait a minute, If I'm running from you, then I must be in front ... Oooooooooh :p I hope it Ocean Pacific Saturday and not Lake Pacific :cool: And don't be relying on some Nor-tech to do your dirty work :)
I would pull a skier, but I don't want no stinkin' skier rolling around on my carbon fiber race hatch ;) Anyway, my X-dim is way to high to get a skier up (too much cavitation).
A run to Catalina sounds good ... I'll have to check with my crew to see if they have time (if not, fu@k it, I'll drop their asses off :)
It's on :cool:
G

superdave013
06-23-2004, 01:51 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/234CIG_F2_Cabin.jpg
Am I the only one who loves this pic? All go and no blow. Most people say that it's a big boat and weight does not matter. I guess those guys are in cigarette1's wake.

cigarette1
06-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Greg ... what are you doing ???? I was keeping that one in my back pocket ;) Guys, really, I have a full cabin and carry 13 batteries, a generator, fridg, microwave, corian counters, TV's ... I'm lucky to break 80 :frown: and tht'll take a 5mph current and a tail wind .... everyone knows Cigarettes are sleds.
I don't recognize that picture :confused:
G

cigarette1
06-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Coom- by-yaaa ..... coom-by-yaaaa ;)

Steamin' Rice
06-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Sorry about that, I guess now they will know that your top speed is in the mid 70's.....

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Good thing you got a carbon fiber race hatch, the extra weight of the stock one might have slowed you down alittle bit, and your gonna need it.
All the other V guys are always using the corian counter, and generator excuse, at least you stripped yours out. Whats the use of a cabin anyway, just too much shit to clean.
Hopefully your V-Bottom rolls out as hard as your mouth does, cause im gonna be putting my sticks down, and the only thing your gonna be seeing is my roost getting further and further away. I am even going to give you alittle bit of an advantage since im running my spare props, my normal five blades are alittle destroyed from my lest trip, guess I was on the gas alittle to hard then too.
Instead of saying "here kitty kitty", your going to be saying "wait kitty kitty wait".

Steamin' Rice
06-23-2004, 02:14 PM
With all those batteries you installed for your stereo, you might only hit 72-73 now... :d
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/80battery.jpg

No Regrets
06-23-2004, 02:17 PM
Pass the popcorn somebody.
I'll be chillin @ Catilina waitin for you fockers with coldee for the winner.
That is, the winner behind Bling- He gets Goose.

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by No Regrets
The guy behind bling gets goose. Yee Haw, that would be me. Are you guys really going out???? Where are you going to be on the Island. Where going to head over there most likely around 9:30 - 10:00.

SoCalOffshore
06-23-2004, 02:20 PM
It sucks my boat is in Havasu.

No Regrets
06-23-2004, 02:27 PM
The guy behind bling gets goose. Yee Haw, that would be me. Are you guys really going out???? Where are you going to be on the Island. Where going to head over there most likely around 9:30 - 10:00.
No- Bling gets Goose, nice try. Unless of course, you can out drive him.
We're slummin on my buddy's Nordic- Goin out Fri AM & staying on Catalina til Sun AM.
I want youz guyz to 2 way me when they take off and we'll float by the turnaround. We'll keep a seat @ the bar warm till you D-rowers show up

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 02:35 PM
BP, you got it, Mike BJ will be with me and he has your nextel id. We will let you know when there on there way.
Then we will meet you out there and go have some cocktails. Bling shouldnt get the goose, theres no competion for him.
Coming in close second for me would be a major accomplishment, so im getting the goose. He doesnt need it anyway.

cigarette1
06-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
It sucks my boat is in Havasu.
Go get the MoFo .... Orrrrrrrr is it I don't want to put my boat in the saaaallllt .... you know you're welcome to put the smack down on me too :p
Greg, now that's the pic I recognize ... I need all that juice to power my flat screen tv's, dvd player's, radar, ice maker .... it'll take a 10 footer to get any air under me.
Hopefully we'll have water that sets the limits, because I can only go as fast as a set of lil' ole 525's will push a heavy Cigarette sled. :(
Wait a minute ... the last I heard is they can fix props in 5 days !!!
Oh .... and all I'll need is a regular Icetea :D
Woof Woof :eek!:

Steamin' Rice
06-23-2004, 04:46 PM
G, I forgot that I had a more recent pic of the cabin in your cig... That thing sure is nice. If you get really big waves out there with a light fuel load you might be able to catch air like the formula that is hanging on the wall in the pic.. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/234cabin111.jpg

SCOPE
06-23-2004, 05:38 PM
G, I forgot that I had a more recent pic of the cabin in your cig... That thing sure is nice. If you get really big waves out there with a light fuel load you might be able to catch air like the formula that is hanging on the wall in the pic.. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/234cabin111.jpg
Hey....I know that boat! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-23-2004, 06:09 PM
I am jealous, this is all I have in my cabin :(
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_031-med.jpg
:D

plaster dave
06-23-2004, 06:27 PM
ya well shake i would rather be in there lol:D

SoCalOffshore
06-23-2004, 06:30 PM
I can run 92mph and with a full cabin loaded with thonged cladd women, with my 525's. Does anyone have any women I can borrow? :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
I can run 92mph and with a full cabin loaded with thonged cladd women, with my 525's. Does anyone have any women I can borrow? :D
Let me borrow the 525,s I'm only up to 85 with my 500s I have the women :D

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 06:41 PM
When the props are this broken, there's no fixin them. I got some Herings on order, but there about 4 weeks out. It sucks big time. She will still run 118 with the smaller props but she is ringed out on rpms.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985DSC01173-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985DSC01174-med.JPG
C everyone out there saturday morning.
Ice Tea, whats that all about, your not even going to let me buy you a drink after I spank you.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-23-2004, 06:55 PM
3do Give my seet up Im going in this boat:D

cigarette1
06-23-2004, 07:16 PM
When the props are this broken, there's no fixin them. I got some Herings on order, but there about 4 weeks out. It sucks big time. She will still run 118 with the smaller props but she is ringed out on rpms.
Ouch !!! ... That had to hurt ... gives me the chills

Three Days Only
06-23-2004, 07:34 PM
The worst part is, I never even hit anything. They broke under acceleration, BS if you ask me. No more shitty Hydromotive Props on my boat. There just not worth the aggravation. That was the third set, you would think I would learn from my mistakes. Guess Not!!!!!

SoCalOffshore
06-23-2004, 07:35 PM
I love my 525's.

Steamin' Rice
06-24-2004, 07:08 AM
Ouch!!
Four Blades Only!!

cigarette1
06-24-2004, 07:17 AM
The "G" Child
Hold the presses ... I just read on another thread (I would say from a VERY reliable source) that the race starts at 8:00 ... not 8:30
All my plans are being adjusted to 30 minutes earlier.
Be there or be square :cool:

SCOPE
06-24-2004, 07:32 AM
The Long Beach Boat and Ski Club
is proud to present the 56th running of the
http://www.catalinaskirace.com/catskirace.jpg
the Greatest Water Ski Race in the World!
Saturday June 26th, 2004 at 8:00 a.m.
Where: Long Beach, California
Best Place to Watch:
The Coast Long Beach Hotel
700 Queens Way Drive, Long Beach, CA
Water skiers from around the globe come once a year to Long Beach, California determined to finish the 62 statute-mile race. Being a part of this great race, attracts the world's greatest skiers.

PlyaPlya22
06-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Mel...I told never showem what's in there. Just tell them twin fishes..LOL Now they know what you mean...:D

rvrhlic
06-24-2004, 08:31 AM
Hey Shake-Yo-Azz,
Did you ever get the oil cleaned up from your engine compartment? YOu guys were cracking us up at the marina. We were the one your buddy (who left that cap off) did a beer bong with.
rvr

Debbolas
06-24-2004, 08:32 AM
I want to take our boat to Catalina some time......;)

PlyaPlya22
06-24-2004, 08:42 AM
Come on now! I was hammered!!:D

Lucky Strike
06-24-2004, 09:35 AM
The "G" Child
G Man,
Look what you got yourself into, I hope you can hadle these guys :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:. Have fun out there, wish I was there.
-Bobby-

cigarette1
06-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Lucky Strike
G Man,
Look what you got yourself into, I hope you can hadle these guys :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:. Have fun out there, wish I was there.
-Bobby-
I don't know Bobby .... I think my mouth has been writing checks my ass may not be able to cash :eek:
We'll see ... I will say this, they better be ready for some hard running. I think if we get honest 3-4 footers, I'll be able to ...... :D
G

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by rvrhlic
Hey Shake-Yo-Azz,
Did you ever get the oil cleaned up from your engine compartment? YOu guys were cracking us up at the marina. We were the one your buddy (who left that cap off) did a beer bong with.
rvr
LOLOLO now you know PlyaPlya is my rode dog, But somebody please tell him when you add oil to the engines you are suppose to put the oil cap back on right :confused:, luckly not much oil spread out after a day of hard running at Havasu :D. He will never live that down LOLOLOLOLO :D

River Lynchmob
06-24-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by No Regrets
What are you getting the overall winner? ;)

Three Days Only
06-24-2004, 10:57 AM
I don't know Bobby .... I think my mouth has been writing checks my ass may not be able to cash :eek:
We'll see ... I will say this, they better be ready for some hard running. I think if we get honest 3-4 footers, I'll be able to ...... :D
G
Its looking like a mixed swell running 2-3 with 1-2 foot wind chop in the afternoon. The reports are always higher then it really is so it should be like lake pacifica out there. 3-4 wind chop, god I love that stuff, you just get out on top and put the sticks down.
Are you really running 525's, Im gonna call BS on the blue motors. No matter what on the run to Catalina, we will all stay together hopefully, if something happens, its kinda nice to have other people there to help you.
Jeff

cigarette1
06-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Sounds good Jeff :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-24-2004, 03:21 PM
2 more days

cigarette1
06-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Come on people ... out of all the thousands of members registered here on HOT BOAT only 2 people stepped up to check a loud mouth trash talkin' (:rolleyes: me) joker. Where's all these HOT BOAT owners now. Prolly home polishing their chrome getting ready to park it "in the channel". Bring yo' shizzle fo da nizzle and shut his big mouth :D
It's going to be a great day to be on the ocean in SoCal ... should be lots of serious hardware milling around Long Beach this Saturday
:cool: :mad: :cool:
That's my game face :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Come on people ... out of all the thousands of members registered here on HOT BOAT only 2 people stepped up to check a loud mouth trash talkin' (:rolleyes: me) joker. Where's all these HOT BOAT owners now. Prolly home polishing their chrome getting ready to park it "in the channel". Bring yo' shizzle fo da nizzle and shut his big mouth :D
It's going to be a great day to be on the ocean in SoCal ... should be lots of serious hardware milling around Long Beach this Saturday
Let the party began

Lucky Strike
06-24-2004, 04:53 PM
Make sure to take lots of pics for me. Some of your boat too. :)

Three Days Only
06-25-2004, 07:46 AM
I should be in the water by 3:30 today. Whos partyin in long beach tonight besides us.
Heres my game face cigarete1
:mad: :devil: :mad:
Ooh yeah my salsa!!!!!!

River Lynchmob
06-25-2004, 10:16 AM
I'm heading down know i'll be partying at the hotel bar tonight (Coast Long Beach) stop by for a beer. Wish us luck tomorrow boat 740 red 42' fountain.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-25-2004, 11:36 AM
I should be in the water by 3:30 today. Whos partyin in long beach tonight besides us.
Heres my game face cigarete1
:mad: :devil: :mad:
Ooh yeah my salsa!!!!!!
Well you might see me there tonight if not I will be in the water tomorrow by 7am