PDA

View Full Version : Now that is an idea...

welk2party
06-22-2004, 03:21 PM
My wife asked me if there are any good boat detailers in Southern California. I replied that I did not know but there are several I am sure. She then said she should start a detailing biz here in the OC with her girlfriend. Not only would they detail the boats, but do it in sexy suits or outfits. I then told her our boat looked pretty dirty, I think you should start with ours! But it got me thinking about it....does anyone keep their boat in Orange County?

summerlove
06-22-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
My wife asked me if there are any good boat detailers in Southern California. I replied that I did not know but there are several I am sure. She then said she should start a detailing biz here in the OC with her girlfriend. Not only would they detail the boats, but do it in sexy suits or outfits. I then told her our boat looked pretty dirty, I think you should start with ours! But it got me thinking about it....does anyone keep their boat in Orange County?
kind of like the sexy gal washing the car in Cool Hand Luke...great movie!

welk2party
06-22-2004, 03:23 PM
I might have the cleanest boat in town!:D

Bre
06-22-2004, 03:26 PM
Sounds like a good idea...will they go to Havasu and do ours every Sunday?:p Andy would love that;)

welk2party
06-22-2004, 03:33 PM
The boats would probably get stacked up on Sunday's!:cool:

topless
06-22-2004, 03:44 PM
Hey Bre, you should go in business with her too. Looks like a great way to promote your pasties !;)

Bre
06-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by topless
Hey Bre, you should go in business with her too. Looks like a great way to promote your pasties !;)
Sounds like a good idea to me:D

Bre
06-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Where do I sign up?:p

mirvin
06-22-2004, 03:48 PM
I could have my boat down there in 30 minutes, wait, make it 20:D
mirvin

Bre
06-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
I could have my boat down there in 30 minutes, wait, make it 20:D
mirvin
Waiting:p

uclahater
06-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
Fanatic Detailing in Upland, Ca Booby does an unbelieveable job

mirvin
06-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Waiting:p
Sweet! I love it when the lady's wait on me....;)
mirvin

welk2party
06-22-2004, 03:58 PM
There ya go Bre! Instead of cleaning products the biz can sell pasties and other boating attire!

Cheap Thrills
06-22-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
kind of like the sexy gal washing the car in Cool Hand Luke...great movie!
Oh sweet louiese . * taking em off boss * :D
C.T. :wink:

Bre
06-22-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Sweet! I love it when the lady's wait on me....;)
mirvin
Andy loves it too. I think it happens to him too often:D

mirvin
06-22-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Andy loves it too. I think it happens to him too often:D
Well maybe he needs to be waiting on you! I wait on my wife all the time, I'm serious;)
mirvin