PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to RiverDave/BB572/Warlock25

jackpunx
06-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Hi all,
Wanted to say thanks from my team at work..
I organize some of our team building events.. This way they give us a budget to hang out..:D
Anyway.. They see me come back from the river with all these good stories and a tan.. And Pics:D.. Long story short.. I took them
None of them have ever had the river experience.. We took them to Parker/havi/sandbar/channel.. Stayed at Dave’s place.. Took them to the Bar, Showed them a pro sized beer bong.. Took them all over 100 (in various boats)..Showed them how to apply pasties.. and have given them stories to tell for years..
John and Michele.
Thanks for coming out and launching your boat. They all (me too) had a great time with you both. (and great ride from topock to cotentail.:D I think one of the big highlights of the trip was riding in your boat..
Badblown 572
Danny,
Dude!
Bro!
Thanks for bringing down the ship.. That thing is killer/huge... It was really cool of you to drive them around all weekend... (and baby-sit a little):D
Shadow
Thanks for offering to pick them up from the air port.. and letting us tie off to you on sunday.. always a good time with you and your crew.. Happy fathers day!! (Sorry about the flashing girls.. I told them about the kids. and she was cool)
River Dave
Special thanks for all your antics, stories and hospitality.
I love how after I took these guys fast in the boat.. you got them drunk and told them what happens when you get thrown out of a boat at that speed..lol:D
You were a great sport.. and I know they all appreciated you and your house.
Here are some of the notes they sent.
Hi Dave,
Thank you for a great time this weekend. My dead brain, bruised hips, knees and ribs, and a happy heart are a sign of what a great time we had.
Thanks again!
Dmitri
Dave, I had an awesome time, thanks for taking us around and showing us the river life - hopefully I'll be out there one day myself.
Dave, thanks for letting us stay in the house over the weekend. I will be sharing your breakdown of what happens when someone gets out of the boat at 110mph over many a drink.
Danny, thanks for letting us ride on your boat over the weekend. She is a smooth ride, and you should put a ban on people like Dmitri pulling a Titanic stunt again.
-Papa Sweet Love
-Thanks, Dave for a great time and opening up your house up to us. I had a blast. Sorry for the snoring on Friday night, but on Saturday you were pretty bad yourself :)
-Mark
To Dave, Dan, Jon and Michelle,
Thanks very much for your hospitality and letting us into your homes, boats, and community. We all had a great time and a lot of memories. All of your boats are very fast and very nice. Best regards.
Andrew
Dave -- Thanks for your hospitality this weekend for all of us. Had a great time staying up late w/ you and Danny on Saturday drinking the night away. I'll always remember "Paco" and "Ecuador" = )
Danny/John/Michelle -- Thanks for the great time you showed us on your boats this weekend. That was my first time on one and I won't forget it. Take care!!!
Hey Dave, Thanks for having us over. I'm glad I listened to you and jumped in the purple boat. I left my tampons in Parker and now I am a man.
Datar
And here is a link to some of the pictures
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAs27ho1bNGGF

Ziggy
06-22-2004, 04:32 PM
Thats very cool and very cool of all the hosts.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

H20 Party Starter
06-22-2004, 05:22 PM
Oh my GOD:eek: that beer bong is still alive and getting used:confused:
Has anyone replaced the valves or tubes recently LOL:D :D
That easily has seen 10,000 beers in the last 2 summers.

BADBLOWN572
06-22-2004, 06:32 PM
Anytime Bro! I had a great time. Really didn't have to babysit all that much, just had to "educate" them on what can and can not be done on a boat. No biggie. All of them seemed like good guys/girls and are welcome on my boat anytime. Looking at those pictures makes me want to go to the river right now!

RiverDave
06-22-2004, 08:13 PM
No worries Mark.. ;) Team "overture" is welcome anytime.
Why do I feel like one of those pizza parlors that sponsored a little league team right now? LOL :D I can't believe you made them all write notes Mark.. LOL :D That's bad... :D :D
RD

jackpunx
06-23-2004, 07:57 AM
LOL...
Im making them send T shirts too:D

carbonmarine
06-23-2004, 08:41 AM
What ? No pictures from Havasu ????
Rick32:cool:

RiverDave
06-23-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
LOL...
Im making them send T shirts too:D
LOL.... :D Should I take them all out for Pizza or something?
RD

carbonmarine
06-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Hey Dave,
I spoke to Wilkes and told him that you now have a Wilkes Shirt.. He said great, tell him to come up we'll go to lunch .. !
Where are your pictures from havasu ?
Rick

RiverDave
06-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
Hey Dave,
I spoke to Wilkes and told him that you now have a Wilkes Shirt.. He said great, tell him to come up we'll go to lunch .. !
Where are your pictures from havasu ?
Rick
LOL.... :D
I don't know if they took any pictures from Havasu? I didn't take any pics or video all weekend.. :(
RD

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Ahhhhh, now it all makes sense.
We saw Danny and Mark on sunday in Parker and as we were all floating and chitchatting, one of the crew on Danny's boat was in the water and got a little too far from the boat, realized the current had pulled him waaaaay to far away and panicked. We picked him up and now I get it......River Rookie! He got in our boat and was promptly lectured by Jason not to stray too far from your boat. :D
It was nice to meet you Mark. And Danny, always great to see ya. :cool: Oh, and RD, where were you????

RiverDave
06-23-2004, 10:15 AM
I was napping.. LOL :D
What's your excuse for not stopping by? :D
RD

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I was napping.. LOL :D
What's your excuse for not stopping by? :D
RD
We heard you were asleep and didn't want to wake you! :D
Actually, after we saw Danny and Mark, we pulled the boat out and packed up to head home. The weeekend always goes by waaaaaay to fast.

jackpunx
06-23-2004, 11:22 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/943Bordsmanj-med.jpg

jackpunx
06-23-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Ahhhhh, now it all makes sense.
We saw Danny and Mark on sunday in Parker and as we were all floating and chitchatting, one of the crew on Danny's boat was in the water and got a little too far from the boat, realized the current had pulled him waaaaay to far away and panicked. We picked him up and now I get it......River Rookie! He got in our boat and was promptly lectured by Jason not to stray too far from your boat. :D
It was nice to meet you Mark. And Danny, always great to see ya. :cool: Oh, and RD, where were you????
Great to meet you guys as well.. We'll all have to float again with out babysiting the Rokie River People..lol.. Thanks for picking them up. :D