PDA

View Full Version : Martinez Lake July 4th

NastyNebs
06-22-2004, 06:08 PM
I wanted to see who was heading out there for the weekend, I am new to the Forum for the most part, but through some good advice from members online, I got a boat, a 2001 Essex Genesis, I will be staying at Pruitt, with some friends of mine in Bungalo 4 and 5.
Travis

Frosty_pop
06-22-2004, 06:45 PM
We'll be there....... Fisher's space #10
Look for the Frosty Pop at a sand bar near you...........

Rubths
06-22-2004, 07:02 PM
Im in this weekend and the 4th, Fishers spot #27

Screaming Pete
06-22-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm in #46 Pruitt park models back row:cool:

Mandelon
06-22-2004, 07:59 PM
I like Clear Lake. That jumping rock seems like a cool place to raft up and party.......:D Only been in there once, but it was fun.

TOBTEK
06-22-2004, 08:19 PM
IF the boats done...:confused: Im in for Sun and monday:) Who's in charge of jello shots?;)

SD MIKEY
06-23-2004, 07:48 AM
Im there thursday night. Clear lake is normally in the afternoon for us. There is a new short cut this year saves about 15 minutes.

AvengerBabe
06-23-2004, 07:54 AM
We'll be out there for the 4th. Yeah, Clear Lake makes a great spot for happy hour. :D

GrapeApe
06-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Rubths
Im in this weekend and the 4th, Fishers spot #27
Rubths - Did you get the New to you Boat...? I wont be out the 4th..... To busy getting Ready for Vegas Office...:frown:
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
06-23-2004, 09:15 AM
I will not be out on the 4th, gong to go and visit the parents in Palm Springs.

HotHallet
06-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Nasty nebs- ihope that boat is a jet!!! It gets shallow down there. Have fun.

Rubths
06-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
Rubths - Did you get the New to you Boat...? I wont be out the 4th..... To busy getting Ready for Vegas Office...:frown:
*** Grape Ape ***
No new boat:( Long story short I showed up to do the deal and the dick decided to try and squeez for more cash me becuase he new I wanted to the boat and raised the price from $52k to $55k. Told him to pound sand:D

Bieser
06-23-2004, 05:17 PM
will be out there Picacho then clear lake late in the day!
Bieser

NastyNebs
06-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Hot Hallet...................It is a jet.................
look for me, I am parked NExt to Bill Sign's old place the dock right next to it.......................
Staying at Pruitt it is a White, Purple and Grey Essex............
With MUCHO CAPTAIN MORGAN :)

SD MIKEY
06-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Next to it river side or ramp side?

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 06:07 AM
Will be in Martinez. We rented a tin can..... :D

TOBTEK
06-24-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by SD MIKEY
Im there thursday night. Clear lake is normally in the afternoon for us. There is a new short cut this year saves about 15 minutes.
DO TELL!.....where is this short cut? The trek into ClearLake allways reminds me of the safari ride at DisneyLand, We need to put a big fake hippo in the water somewhere in there:D

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
DO TELL!.....where is this short cut? The trek into ClearLake allways reminds me of the safari ride at DisneyLand, We need to put a big fake hippo in the water somewhere in there:D
LOL!!!! That's so true. It's a cool little ride. Rub showed me ClearLake last time I went out, it was very cool!
J

Rubths
06-24-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
LOL!!!! That's so true. It's a cool little ride. Rub showed me ClearLake last time I went out, it was very cool!
J
You foooooooking guy making it sound like a romantic cruiz:eek: Glad to see you got a place on the 4th. Did you finish the other boat yet?

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Rubths
You foooooooking guy making it sound like a romantic cruiz:eek: Glad to see you got a place on the 4th. Did you finish the other boat yet?
Naaaa, I have some other loose ends I have to tie up before I get knee deep back into that project. I will be there in the green boat. How busy does it get on the 4th compared to the last time I saw you foooooking guys out there?

TOBTEK
06-24-2004, 07:29 AM
Naaaa, I have some other loose ends I have to tie up before I get knee deep back into that project. I will be there in the green boat. How busy does it get on the 4th compared to the last time I saw you foooooking guys out there?
IT SHOULD BE A FRICKIN ZOO! get the boat in the water early, There WILL BE a long launch line at Martinez....plus you can save me a spot at the sandbar:D

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 07:34 AM
IT SHOULD BE A FRICKIN ZOO! get the boat in the water early, There WILL BE a long launch line at Martinez....plus you can save me a spot at the sandbar:D
I will be there Friday around noon. That early enough?

AvengerBabe
06-24-2004, 08:14 AM
Head downriver until you see the white rocks on the left hand side of the river. There will also be two white buoys on the left side as well. Directly across river from the buoys, on the right side, is the new entrance. It sneeks up on you, so keep an eye out for it. Right around 4:30 or 5 it is easy to find because there is a mass exodus from the sandbar down there:D

GrapeApe
06-24-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by AvengerBabe
Head downriver until you see the white rocks on the left hand side of the river. There will also be two white buoys on the left side as well. Directly across river from the buoys, on the right side, is the new entrance. It sneeks up on you, so keep an eye out for it. Right around 4:30 or 5 it is easy to find because there is a mass exodus from the sandbar down there:D
Just Look For a Long Legged Hot Blonde Shakin Her Ass on the top of a Red Pontoon Boat....:D That would be AvengerBabe..
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
06-24-2004, 08:43 AM
Just Look For a Long Legged Hot Blonde Shakin Her Ass on the top of a Red Pontoon Boat....:D That would be AvengerBabe..
*** Grape Ape ***
Hahaha!! Not true at all-- sometimes I'm on the stripper pole too!! hehe :cool:

TOBTEK
06-24-2004, 08:51 AM
" mass exodus "....THATS A TRICKY WORD, DONT KNOW IF I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS:)
BUT......I think I know the rocks your talking about. Huge ass light colored rock coming out of the river on your left as your almost to Squaw lake intersection. On the right there is that new big ass canal that Jet-skiers fly out of as im coming down river on the right side, cruising at 50-60mph......almost killing them in the process:mad: FOCKERS...........................we are there:cool:

Shmoolie
06-24-2004, 09:27 AM
We will be out there over the 4th. Probably Thursday through Monday.
Hangin' at the sandbar as usual. :cool:

Brady Bunch
06-24-2004, 09:52 AM
Hahaha!! Not true at all-- sometimes I'm on the stripper pole too!! hehe :cool:
Suuuuweeeet!!:D
Have fun on the 4th boys and girls! I will have a Bunch of Apes helping me move into the new house. Who the hell schedules the close of Escrow on the 4th of July weekend! :mad:

GrapeApe
06-24-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Brady Bunch
Suuuuweeeet!!:D
Who the hell schedules the close of Escrow on the 4th of July weekend! :mad:
Ummmm.... YOU....:yuk: Jerk
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
06-24-2004, 10:35 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
Yummmy:p

AvengerBabe
06-24-2004, 10:41 AM
hehe :D

AvengerBabe
06-24-2004, 02:45 PM
Ummmm.... YOU....:yuk: Jerk
*** Grape Ape ***
Yah-- what WERE you thinking? :rolleyes:

NastyNebs
06-24-2004, 09:30 PM
I think I took this new Short CUt out of Clear last time i was there on Memorial Day, it definately is shorter and easier, I think finding it on the way down may be the hardest part...................
Think I might just follow the convoy...............
We took the SandBar directly across from Fishers Entrance the Memorial Sunday turned out to be nice, the Big One was enough for us on Saturday, what a Zoo
Nebs

GrapeApe
06-25-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by NastyNebs
We took the SandBar directly across from Fishers Entrance the Memorial Sunday turned out to be nice, the Big One was enough for us on Saturday, what a Zoo
Nebs
What do you mean a Zoo.. Ohh it was the Wet T-Shirt Contest without the T-shirts .. and that Big Guy that was Beating everyone up on the Sandbar...:D
Have a Safe Trip on the 4th... Wish I was gonna be there..:frown:
*** Grape Ape ***

Screaming Pete
06-25-2004, 11:29 AM
OK boyz and girlee's it's time to Rock and Roll for the Mayor of Pruitt is in the houzz, Cocktail ..did someone say Cocktail I'm home with the wifey today after a little scheuled mantanice on her ....not what you guys think, that was a couple of years ago this was a little more important, but i'm starting to rev up for the 4th friday thru mon and can't you Apes just pay some one to move ya WTF. We need you guys for protection:cool:

SD MIKEY
06-27-2004, 10:01 PM
I cant wait, got a new used boat. 4 more days and Im out!

AvengerBabe
06-28-2004, 08:18 AM
We are headed out Friday morning! Yay! I can't wait!:D

GrapeApe
06-28-2004, 08:25 AM
I cant wait, got a new used boat. 4 more days and Im out!
I am still cracking up when I think about how many different Boats you have had over the last 3 Seasons....:wink:
I guess Rub has a New Used Boat now as well.... A Little old "Deepsand deckboat"...
*** Grape Ape ***

78Eliminator
06-28-2004, 09:06 AM
Ok, here is the final Martinez arrival list. Simply quote this message and add to it:
78Eliminator (Justin) Friday afternoon

AvengerBabe
06-28-2004, 09:27 AM
Ok, here is the final Martinez arrival list. Simply quote this message and add to it:
AvengerBabe (Melissa) Friday Morning

TOBTEK
06-28-2004, 12:44 PM
TOBTEK...."IN" sat night arrival. staying till Monday afternoon.

Lightning
06-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Lightning - NOT GOING - and I am bummed. I will be visiting the parents in Palm Desert at their new vacation condo. I am trying to convince myself to go to Parker on Sunday for the day..... :D

AvengerBabe
06-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
Lightning - NOT GOING - and I am bummed. I will be visiting the parents in Palm Desert at their new vacation condo. I am trying to convince myself to go to Parker on Sunday for the day..... :D
I was just at Parker this weekend... Was fun, but I like Martinez so much better! :cool:

Lightning
06-28-2004, 02:15 PM
I was just at Parker this weekend... Was fun, but I like Martinez so much better! :cool:
so do I, it's a lot better at Martinez

Nucking futs
06-28-2004, 03:36 PM
FRIDAY AFTERNOON. first time there and stay at fishers,is that a good place to stay in a rv?

AvengerBabe
06-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Nucking futs
FRIDAY AFTERNOON. first time there and stay at fishers,is that a good place to stay in a rv?
It's a great place! You'll love it! See you out there!:cool:

Frosty_pop
06-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Frosty Pop (Blake) Friday night

Rubths
06-28-2004, 06:25 PM
I am still cracking up when I think about how many different Boats you have had over the last 3 Seasons....:wink:
I guess Rub has a New Used Boat now as well.... A Little old "Deepsand deckboat"...
*** Grape Ape ***
Yes SHE do have a new used boat;) I got the Deepsand Liner for my wife so she will be happy. Im not sure how happy I am but it will work for now. I still have the Miller out there so If I want some speed runs I can jump in it.

Screaming Pete
06-28-2004, 08:31 PM
I'll in fo shizzle, It's going to be a ruff week for posting someone at work stole my laptop, I guess it just got too valueable to leave sitting around knowing it had over a 1000 HB Post to it's credit...WOW

SD MIKEY
06-28-2004, 10:39 PM
Im in thursday night!

SD MIKEY
06-28-2004, 10:41 PM
AvengerBabe (Melissa) Friday Morning
I just figured out who you are! Whats up girlie?

SD MIKEY
06-28-2004, 10:42 PM
Sorry to hear that, catch you next trip.

78Eliminator
06-29-2004, 08:30 AM
Rub, Pete, where are you guys going to hang out during the day? The normal sandbar or up river more?

AvengerBabe
06-29-2004, 08:54 AM
I just figured out who you are! Whats up girlie?
Hey Mikey! Glad you finally figured it out! haha! See you out there for sure!!:D

Brady Bunch
06-29-2004, 09:30 AM
AvengerBabe -
Your Avatar makes me Horny baby':D , do you feel horny:eek: .... lol
I am going to miss you guys for the 4th! Are you sure you don't want to help me move?:p

Screaming Pete
06-29-2004, 09:50 AM
Rub, Pete, where are you guys going to hang out during the day? The normal sandbar or up river more?
We mostly go up river more but I need to be where ever Tobtek going to be on saterday afternoon or sunday

AvengerBabe
06-29-2004, 10:29 AM
AvengerBabe -
Your Avatar makes me Horny baby':D , do you feel horny:eek: .... lol
I am going to miss you guys for the 4th! Are you sure you don't want to help me move?:p
I have a clip of me on Scott and Gail's stripper pole that I want to put as my avatar, but I don't know how to do it...:( This one is good enough i guess. As, long as it makes you horny!! tee-hee. I can't believe you are not coming out this weekend. You don't even like the river do you? It's all just a lie.

TOBTEK
06-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
We mostly go up river more but I need to be where ever Tobtek going to be on saterday afternoon or sunday
"IF" you want to hang out with me Sat, your more than welcome to get a new car while your here ALL day;) ......im coming out Sat night, on the water sun,mon, and maybe tuesday...... really need to use a trailer to get the limo out there:( .....uhaul is smoking crack!

Screaming Pete
06-29-2004, 02:04 PM
"IF" you want to hang out with me Sat, your more than welcome to get a new car while your here ALL day;) ......im coming out Sat night, on the water sun,mon, and maybe tuesday...... really need to use a trailer to get the limo out there:( .....uhaul is smoking crack!
s the Limo done?? bring yours out and bring mine back, anybody got a trailer me and tob could bowrow s/p 12ft min??

Rubths
06-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Justin I will have some little ones with me this weekend so I dont think I will be spending any time on the main sandbar becuase of the enviornment so you will probably see me up river or down at clear lake later in the day.

SD MIKEY
06-29-2004, 08:59 PM
I have a trailer you guys could borrow but it has a slow leak in one tire and I dont have time to deal with it. You would need to go and have it fixed or replaced, you got the time then your set. I live in lakeside.

TOBTEK
06-30-2004, 07:13 AM
I have a trailer you guys could borrow but it has a slow leak in one tire and I dont have time to deal with it. You would need to go and have it fixed or replaced, you got the time then your set. I live in lakeside.
HOW BIG IS YOUR TRAILER MIKE? if its big enough, id be happy to fix your tire! thank you for offering in advance......did I see that you bought a new boat?

AvengerBabe
06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
Ugh, two more days of work. How is it possible that 4 day weeks feel longer than regular weeks? I want to be in the water crackin' a beer right now (it's 9am, is that bad?!?!)

Screaming Pete
06-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Ugh, two more days of work. How is it possible that 4 day weeks feel longer than regular weeks? I want to be in the water crackin' a beer right now (it's 9am, is that bad?!?!)
No it's only bad If you cracked a beer before you went to work, right Tob??

AvengerBabe
06-30-2004, 09:30 AM
No it's only bad If you cracked a beer before you went to work, right Tob??
Mmmm, yes, very tempting. It would make my job a hell of alot easier and more tolerable!!

SD MIKEY
07-01-2004, 12:59 AM
The trailer is 18 or 20 feet and 8' wide. I can fit 4 stock workhorse carts on it. 2 side by side, and 2 more on the back. It has ramps and is light weight.
Yes I couldnt take it anymore, new used boat. 21 tunnel, deck, jet, white with orange flames. Let me know if you need the trailer so I can pump up the tire and clean the crap off of it. 858-688-2220

78Eliminator
07-01-2004, 09:34 AM
Ok everyone. We will be there tomorrow at high noon!!!!!! Green Schiada, say hi. (how many green boats do you see?)
We will be in the bar Friday night.

Screaming Pete
07-01-2004, 09:37 AM
78n where did you guys find a place to stay?

Lightning
07-01-2004, 09:48 AM
I thought he was staying with you:D

78Eliminator
07-01-2004, 09:50 AM
I rented a trailer down by the river :D It's just in front of the martinez bar. Easy access baby!! :D

Screaming Pete
07-01-2004, 10:14 AM
Slip it in slip it out, shake it all about:D

Screaming Pete
07-01-2004, 10:15 AM
I thought he was staying with you:D
Are you still stuck in PS:frown:

Brady Bunch
07-01-2004, 10:44 AM
:frown: Pete, make sure you take care of AvengerBabe for me this weekend! She can be quite a handful!:eek:

Screaming Pete
07-01-2004, 10:47 AM
:frown: Pete, make sure you take care of AvengerBabe for me this weekend! She can be quite a handful!:eek:
You know me I do what I do, I do what I can, than I do it somemoe :D

Screaming Pete
07-01-2004, 10:48 AM
ps i may be runing solo;)

78Eliminator
07-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Pete, when you showing up?

Brady Bunch
07-01-2004, 10:59 AM
You have been doing that alot lately! What's up with the wifey, she not down with the river anymore. Good by Park Model, she will make you sell it and the DCB, before you no it the Harley is in the Cycle Trader!:( lol
just kidding!

ROZ
07-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Get back to work toby :D... No, stop working and answer your phone :D

TOBTEK
07-01-2004, 11:56 AM
The trailer is 18 or 20 feet and 8' wide. I can fit 4 stock workhorse carts on it. 2 side by side, and 2 more on the back. It has ramps and is light weight.
Yes I couldnt take it anymore, new used boat. 21 tunnel, deck, jet, white with orange flames. Let me know if you need the trailer so I can pump up the tire and clean the crap off of it. 858-688-2220
thanks for the offer, but im handled for the trailer issue.....the limo isnt completly done, but usable for the weekend:)

Lightning
07-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Are you still stuck in PS:frown:
I will be in Palm Springs for the 4th - but that's ok because I will be at the river the other 4 weekends in July.

Screaming Pete
07-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Pete, when you showing up?
Friday afternoon about 2
BB, Easy big fella:yuk:

78Eliminator
07-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Friday afternoon about 2
BB, Easy big fella:yuk:
See you in the bar pete

jet4fun
07-01-2004, 01:01 PM
i'll be there the 6th-8th

Screaming Pete
07-01-2004, 01:05 PM
See you in the bar pete
Bar what Bar????:D

Lightning
07-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Bar what Bar????:D
Club Martinez Lake - haven't you heard. :D Just look for the lifted Suzuki's with neon underneath and the makeshift dirt parking lot dance floor. :D

Screaming Pete
07-01-2004, 01:26 PM
And the Golf Carts on the Tables:D

NastyNebs
07-01-2004, 02:31 PM
My friends and I have Bungaloo 4 or 5, we will be right in front of the bar, STOP BY, we will have lots of Captn Morgans, my favorite, and a 21' Essex.....................
The Names Travis n Thiana, we look forward to seeing you all
Late

AvengerBabe
07-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by NastyNebs
My friends and I have Bungaloo 4 or 5, we will be right in front of the bar, STOP BY, we will have lots of Captn Morgans, my favorite, and a 21' Essex.....................
The Names Travis n Thiana, we look forward to seeing you all
Late
We are in the bungalows also... Keep your eye out for a tall blonde. Thats me!! :D

AvengerBabe
07-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Just because you cant keep up with me, old man, doesn't mean I am a handful. Well, um, ok, sometimes I can be, but thats why they bring me along, right?!? Hehehe!:D

Frosty_pop
07-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Just a few more hours...........:D :D :D

moneysucker
07-02-2004, 12:44 PM
I am out of here in an hour or so. Rubber duck and Petrofied are leaving soon also. See you out there.

TOBTEK
07-05-2004, 10:08 AM
WELL....very fun, But Very Short trip! In FACT most of you are still out there as im writting this:( getting in at 1:30 am from the drive home and being here at work at 7:45 is just a blast:rolleyes: .....coffee please, strong coffee.
PS: my apoligies to AVENGERBABE for Mike eating the last of the brownies....I'll bring some just for you next time out:)

cheezpanel
07-05-2004, 12:49 PM
Hey Toby, how'd the boat run?

Frosty_pop
07-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Just back........ good weekend, didn't see anyone though

TOBTEK
07-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by cheezpanel
Hey Toby, how'd the boat run?
PERFECT ......:) :) :) :) :) .....WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK?

cheezpanel
07-05-2004, 02:49 PM
PERFECT ......:) :) :) :) :) .....WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK?
Glad to hear it:D I think we're planning on Sat. the 17th until that Monday...in the midst of a kitchen/floor/ceiling remodel at home, so it's hard to tell. When do you think you'll be out again?

Hallett19
07-05-2004, 03:48 PM
I went out with Pickle the Load and had a great time. We hung out with 78 Eliminator on Saturday, but searched all around for him on sunday. I'll post pics later, I need to clean off the boat and take a nap.....:)

78Eliminator
07-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Hallet, I had a blast but we bailed Sunday morning. I guess it was too much for the ladies. I will have to make it a sausage fest for now on...........

Hallett19
07-05-2004, 10:32 PM
unless you have some river ready chicks to bring, sometimes you just need to bring the boys. There was plenty of mail to haul home from that sandbar, it was stacked high with mail and piles abounded everywhere, stamped and ready to deliver, some were even certified !!!

Lightning
07-06-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Hallett19
unless you have some river ready chicks to bring, sometimes you just need to bring the boys. There was plenty of mail to haul home from that sandbar, it was stacked high with mail and piles abounded everywhere, stamped and ready to deliver, some were even certified !!!
So did you open any mail this weekend?

Hallett19
07-06-2004, 10:38 AM
I had out my letter opener on one deal and got about half way into it, but she was super tanked and had to leave. So drunk, she was like a package half way open, and you dont want to take those, plus I think it had somone elses name on that, and that is fraud, you could get into lots of trouble there. But I got some pics of Justin and his crew heading up to Pocacho with us !!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128DSCN3812-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128DSCN3810-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128DSCN3811-med.JPG

78Eliminator
07-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Hallett19
I had out my letter opener on one deal and got about half way into it, but she was super tanked and had to leave. So drunk, she was like a package half way open, and you dont want to take those, plus I think it had somone elses name on that, and that is fraud, you could get into lots of trouble there. But I got some pics of Justin and his crew heading up to Pocacho with us !!!
If the package is half way open, you can always leave your mail around back.....:D
Hey, thanks for the pics!!!

Hallett19
07-06-2004, 10:53 AM
I like leaving mail on the front, mainly near the porch/front door area !!! btw, the green machine looks good Justin !!

AvengerBabe
07-06-2004, 11:56 AM
WELL....very fun, But Very Short trip! In FACT most of you are still out there as im writting this:( getting in at 1:30 am from the drive home and being here at work at 7:45 is just a blast:rolleyes: .....coffee please, strong coffee.
PS: my apoligies to AVENGERBABE for Mike eating the last of the brownies....I'll bring some just for you next time out:)
Tobtek-- Don't EVER let the brownie incident happen again-- that is unacceptable! heehe!! Thanks for the tasty morsel though, I will look forward to the entire thing next time out!! It was great to meet you this weekend! I definetly had a great time in clear lake with everyone!!! 78 ELIMINATOR and MONEYSUCKER-- It was nice to meet both of you as well!!
:D

78Eliminator
07-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Tobtek-- Don't EVER let the brownie incident happen again-- that is unacceptable! heehe!! Thanks for the tasty morsel though, I will look forward to the entire thing next time out!! It was great to meet you this weekend! I definetly had a great time in clear lake with everyone!!! 78 ELIMINATOR and MONEYSUCKER-- It was nice to meet both of you as well!!
:D
Nice to meet you too.....:D

Brady Bunch
07-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Where are all of the pics from the 4th. Somebody has to have something I can take a look at! I am having major withdrawls! The weather here in SD has been gray and depressing!:(

Lightning
07-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Where are all of the pics from the 4th. Somebody has to have something I can take a look at! I am having major withdrawls! The weather here in SD has been gray and depressing!:(
That's what I'm saying, where are all the pics at?

AvengerBabe
07-07-2004, 02:47 PM
hmmm, yes, most of the pictures I have are not appropriate... hehehe. Many of them have to do with lighting fireworks out of Larry's @ss. :D

moneysucker
07-07-2004, 04:50 PM
I wanted to go down to clear lake but couldn't get the others to go down river. Did anyone see Problem child blow over at the fourth sand bar? The cops couldn't find it sunday but pulled it up on monday. It is too bad. It was a nice boat. It was nice meeting all of you this weekend. We are all going out to El Capitan Resevoir on Sunday if anyone is interested. We will have the GPSes and radar gun if anyone is interested in what their boats are running.

Bahner tunnel
07-07-2004, 05:52 PM
I just got off the phone with my buddy Clint , Problem Childs' owner, he said he is done with going fast for now. He was driving and another friend ,Jason was the passenger in the accident. From what he told me he was running around 90-95mph and tried to let up quickly to avoid some chop from another boat and the "pop off " valve malfunctioned , popping to rear of the boat out of the water and cutting a hard left turn. Both passengers were thrown from the boat at a high rate of speed. Clint has a broken collerbone, as well as bruses everywhere, while his passenger, Jason dislocated his shoulder and has "Rag Doll Syndrome" . That is the first time I have ever heard of that illness?Basically they are both beat to hell but glad they are o.k to tell about it.To add insult to injury,It was $1700.00 to get the boat recovered and to the dock.
I guess this could be an advertisment for a "Lifeline vest ".Niether occupant had on a vest and from what Clint said he thought he was a gonner.He was around 8-10' under the water after the wreck becuase he couldn't find which way was up and had a mouth full of water.And he was lucky not to knocked out in the wreck.
I'm just as guilty as the two of them , My mild outbouard powered pickle runs just over 80 mph and I have never wore a vest, and never have even thought of buying one until now. I feel that I have become used to running at the speeds I can attain and feel a false sense of comfort, as well as "the it won't happen to me" B.S. that I keep telling myself. There is nothing comfortable about hitting the water at 80 mph,90 or faster.Something like this has never happened to anyone I have known until now. This is my wake-up call and maybe it will make a few fellow Hot-boaters think of there safety next time out on the water.

TOBTEK
07-07-2004, 06:24 PM
I have some good digital video of mis Advengerbabe on top of the big red poontoon boat..hehehehe:)

TOBTEK
07-07-2004, 06:27 PM
ok....and where was SCREAMING PETE? you NO-SHOW mother! :confused:

Hallett19
07-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Ok, here you go you whining babies !!! :D
Pickle the Loads g/f watching my boat like a true soldier !!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128DSCN3804-med.JPG
PTL drinking, stumbling, drunk, happy......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128DSCN3809-med.JPG
Our crew on Saturday
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128DSCN3807-med.JPG
PTL doing his best "help me, I'm drunk at the sandbar and I cant get up" impression, and me not wanting to do much about it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128DSCN3816-med.JPG
Night cruise, doesnt that light look really cool on the carb ?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128DSCN3830-med.JPG

moneysucker
07-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Bahner tunnel
I just got off the phone with my buddy Clint , Problem Childs' owner, he said he is done with going fast for now. He was driving and another friend ,Jason was the passenger in the accident. From what he told me he was running around 90-95mph and tried to let up quickly to avoid some chop from another boat and the "pop off " valve malfunctioned , popping to rear of the boat out of the water and cutting a hard left turn. Both passengers were thrown from the boat at a high rate of speed. Clint has a broken ankle and nose, as well as bruses everywhere, while his passenger, Jason dislocated his shoulder and has "Rag Doll Syndrome" . That is the first time I have ever heard of that illness?Basically they are both beat to hell but glad they are o.k to tell about it.To add insult to injury,It was $1700.00 to get the boat recovered and to the dock.
I guess this could be an advertisment for a "Lifeline vest ".Niether occupant had on a vest and from what Clint said he thought he was a gonner.He was around 8-10' under the water after the wreck becuase he couldn't find which way was up and had a mouth full of water.And he was lucky not to knocked out in the wreck.
I'm just as guilty as the two of them , My mild outbouard powered pickle runs just over 80 mph and I have never wore a vest, and never have even thought of buying one until now. I feel that I have become used to running at the speeds I can attain and feel a false sense of comfort, as well as "the it won't happen to me" B.S. that I keep telling myself. There is nothing comfortable about hitting the water at 80 mph,90 or faster.Something like this has never happened to anyone I have known until now. This is my wake-up call and maybe it will make a few fellow Hot-boaters think of there safety next time out on the water.
I always use a vest even if it is only my neoprene one when I am making semi-hard passes. I use my lifeline when I really get serious. I am glad to hear that the injuries weren't any worse. Petrofied and rubber duck were at the sand bar where it happened and saw it. It was just a bad sequence of events. I was talking to Clint before he left the third sand bar. The boat was looking great. I guess you don't talk about selling the boat where it can hear you. Hope they both have a speedy recovery.

Brady Bunch
07-08-2004, 07:23 AM
ok....and where was SCREAMING PETE? you NO-SHOW mother! :confused:
WTF!!!!
Pete, atleast I have the balls to come right out and say that I am not going to make it out! You no showing Bastard!! lol:eek:

Brady Bunch
07-08-2004, 07:25 AM
Problem Child blowover
Thank God you guys are alright! Take it easy and get better soon!
-Greg

Screaming Pete
07-08-2004, 08:01 AM
You rotten Bas*erds, Ease up, The wife was still pertty sore and did't think bounseing around in the boat was going to work, So we had a Family weekend at home, It was F/u and i hated it, went to Hernandaz hidaway fri to drink away my sorros fri, that dam fair sat, Nothing on the fourth,but did see fireworks not out of someones A#* thou, and played with squirt guns with kids on mon. So now you know ...If it wasen't for a bottle of appleton rum to get me thru the weekend I would have slit my wrist. I thought about helping the Bradys move but didn't have thier #.. I suck:D

TOBTEK
07-08-2004, 08:02 AM
Problem Child blowover
Thank God you guys are alright! Take it easy and get better soon!
-Greg
what kind of boat did they flip? MAN that sucks! Must have been an "E" ticket ride to say the least.

AvengerBabe
07-08-2004, 08:45 AM
I have some good digital video of mis Advengerbabe on top of the big red poontoon boat..hehehehe:)
WHAT?!?!? are you serious? That can't be good. :eek:

Screaming Pete
07-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Tob is that the one Girls gone wild gave you 75$ for ??

AvengerBabe
07-08-2004, 10:53 AM
Tob is that the one Girls gone wild gave you 75$ for ??
WOW-- I hope you are joking Pete! That would not be good at all... I guess I will have to wear a parka to the river next weekend so that I can maintain and not get myself into trouble!!

GrapeApe
07-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Whats up Peeps.. I am in "Lost Wages" for the next few months, sweatin my Ass off, getting the New Office up and running.. Hopefully will be out to Martinez the 24th-25th weekend, then fly back to Vegas Sunday Evening... I missed the 4th, but glad to hear that most of you had a Fun, and safe Holiday...
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
07-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Any possibility of seein' that sweaty @ss at Martinez on the 17th, GrapeApe?

Mrs. Psycho Squid
07-08-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Bahner tunnel
I just got off the phone with my buddy Clint , Problem Childs' owner, he said he is done with going fast for now. He was driving and another friend ,Jason was the passenger in the accident. From what he told me he was running around 90-95mph and tried to let up quickly to avoid some chop from another boat and the "pop off " valve malfunctioned , popping to rear of the boat out of the water and cutting a hard left turn. Both passengers were thrown from the boat at a high rate of speed. Clint has a broken ankle and nose, as well as bruses everywhere, while his passenger, Jason dislocated his shoulder and has "Rag Doll Syndrome" . That is the first time I have ever heard of that illness?Basically they are both beat to hell but glad they are o.k to tell about it.To add insult to injury,It was $1700.00 to get the boat recovered and to the dock.
We put up pictures in the "end of a kick ass boat" thread. Saw the whole thing. That was some scary sh!t.

GrapeApe
07-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Sorry -
*** Grape Ape ***:D

Screaming Pete
07-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Grape Ape = Double post wh*re:p

AvengerBabe
07-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Grape Ape = Double post wh*re:p
more like just a plain 'ol wh*re.... hehe :D

78Eliminator
07-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Whores are cool.

Brady Bunch
07-08-2004, 11:49 AM
I heard there are pictures floating around of AvengerBabe topless! Suuuweeeettttt!

Screaming Pete
07-08-2004, 12:16 PM
5$ or a drink at the Martinez bar an it's yours
78 you know you don't like Who$rs strippers and alike: :D

78Eliminator
07-08-2004, 12:37 PM
I had six gin and tonics at the martinez bar. I had trouble walking out of there.

AvengerBabe
07-08-2004, 01:00 PM
I heard there are pictures floating around of AvengerBabe topless! Suuuweeeettttt!
:mad: no there aren't

TOBTEK
07-08-2004, 01:23 PM
:mad: no there aren't
your right........its DIGITAL VIDEO;) kinda weird though, the green in your bikini bottoms (only) dosnt look lifelike. didnt have to worrie about the top;)

Brady Bunch
07-08-2004, 01:26 PM
O.K. They are not floating around! They are more like sitting!
O.k., O.k! I was mistaken, those were pictures of someone else!:yuk: lol

Bahner tunnel
07-08-2004, 03:43 PM
what kind of boat did they flip? MAN that sucks! Must have been an "E" ticket ride to say the least.
The boat"Was" a Tom Papp 19 'cheyene (sp) with a 13/1 496 roller BBC. Bum deal , at least they are o.k . F- the boat as long as your o.k.

SD MIKEY
07-08-2004, 11:59 PM
I saw them towing it in, it was not pretty! Looked like it was missing some fiberglass on the left front side, could havebeen a sticker or just the gelcoat.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
07-09-2004, 07:46 AM
I saw them towing it in, it was not pretty! Looked like it was missing some fiberglass on the left front side, could havebeen a sticker or just the gelcoat.
Missing SOME Fiberglass ?!?!? Yeah - I guess just a little. :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999problem-child_4-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999prob-child_1-med.jpg

Lightning
07-09-2004, 08:17 AM
That just sucks, glad to hear everyone was ok.

TOBTEK
07-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Petrofied
Missing SOME Fiberglass ?!?!? Yeah - I guess just a little. :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999problem-child_4-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999prob-child_1-med.jpg
MAN......that SUCKS! that will destroy the funfactor for the day! Glad to hear all the people involved were OK....thats all that really matters when its all said and done!