PDA

View Full Version : New Girl in Town

MRS GM Killer
06-22-2004, 09:43 PM
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Im new to the forums, but not new to boats, my husband (GM Killer) has shown me a few things. Now that his boat is running Im sure we will all meet in person.

MudPumper
06-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Welcome!!:D

AmericanThunder1
06-22-2004, 09:48 PM
What area do you and your husband jet in?

MRS GM Killer
06-22-2004, 09:52 PM
We have a trailer at Riverland on the Parker Strip. This year we are going to work the lower river too.

AmericanThunder1
06-22-2004, 09:56 PM
I Jet in the midwest sounds like you guys are somewhere else. Nontheless welcome and have fun always.

MRS GM Killer
06-22-2004, 10:14 PM
We are out of So Cal and run the Colorado River.

LOWRIVER2
06-22-2004, 11:55 PM
So you are married to the GM (Keith) guy?

Cheap Thrills
06-23-2004, 12:30 AM
Welcome to the boards . :D
If you haven't already post your arrival over in the sandbox too. I'm sure theres a welcome or two waiting for you there as well .
C.T. :wink:

Some Kind Of Monster
06-23-2004, 12:47 AM
Welcome!!! Post Some Pics Of Your Boat!!

BarryMac
06-23-2004, 05:33 AM
Hi, welcome to the madness...
gjb

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-23-2004, 07:10 AM
:D Welcome!! :D
Mrs. P :wink:

MAXIMUS
06-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by MRS GM Killer
We are out of So Cal and run the Colorado River.
Hey there sweet heart welcome! Tell the old man I said hello! Let me know when you guys will be down there & I'll try to hook up! :) Nothing better than a Ford powerd ski boat!:D

riverbound
06-23-2004, 08:54 AM
Welcome aboard I also boat Parker, if you see me stop by and say hi

HotHallet
06-23-2004, 09:13 AM
Welcome to the madness!!!

MRS GM Killer
06-23-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Some Kind Of Monster
Welcome!!! Post Some Pics Of Your Boat!!
I would love to post some pics, but he hasnt showed me how to do that yet. When I do post pics they will be of his river racer, which is an 18' CP Gullwing and a 19' Hallett that is really nice.:D

MRS GM Killer
06-23-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Hey there sweet heart welcome! Tell the old man I said hello! Let me know when you guys will be down there & I'll try to hook up! :) Nothing better than a Ford powerd ski boat!:D
Hello!!! Can I call you Max for short? GMK told me he had some Ford friends here. We will be going out there soon and we will let you know when. He cant wait to run his boat, even though it scares me. I havent decided if I will go in it yet. He promises he wont go too fast.

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey itsn't that topless' ex, well your gonna need "best wishes" and good luck.

GM Killer
06-23-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
Topless is the ex g/f, but that was many moons ago. Mrs GMK is the new wife. I need support from everyone to help get her in the CP. She thinks Im going to get killed in it, so she doesnt even want to ride in it. Ive tried to explain there is more then full throttle, Im sure it has a cruising speed........doesnt it?!!!

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 11:16 AM
gm,,,,what exactly does your avatar represent????
And the truth is if you have a boat that goes fast and your not careful,,the possibility of death is a real one....

topless
06-23-2004, 11:23 AM
Welcome to the boards and good luck with the boat. Just say your prayers before you get in that thing and maybe you should invest in depends just in case. ;)

GM Killer
06-23-2004, 11:30 AM
gm,,,,what exactly does your avatar represent????
And the truth is if you have a boat that goes fast and your not careful,,the possibility of death is a real one....
What does it represent? Im not sure. I guess the freedom of speech, and it was the funniest, kinda nastiest, one that I found. It makes me laugh.
Death by boat? Always a possibility. But I also have street bikes and other hobbies that people wouldnt call "safe". Risk is always a factor. If you play by the rules, dont get too stupid, and make sure the safety gear is applied, then you can reduce, not illiminate, the risk. However, the risk factor is part of the rush, at least for me it is.

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 11:31 AM
good idea topless, "always be prepared," (thats what ma used to say);)

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by GM Killer
What does it represent? Im not sure. I guess the freedom of speech, and it was the funniest, kinda nastiest, one that I found. It makes me laugh.
Death by boat? Always a possibility. But I also have street bikes and other hobbies that people wouldnt call "safe". Risk is always a factor. If you play by the rules, dont get too stupid, and make sure the safety gear is applied, then you can reduce, not illiminate, the risk. However, the risk factor is part of the rush, at least for me it is.
The avatar is nasty...and I guess there is a risk with everything. Congrats on the marriage...
By the way, one of you lives in norco and the other in upland...may I ask why?

MudPumper
06-23-2004, 11:42 AM
So let me get this straight, Topless is GMK's ex g/f and Mrs. GMK is his new wife?????? Please folks no drama in the jets section!!!!!:D :D :D ;)

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 11:44 AM
mr mud your just no fun :p :(
no drama here. and yes you do have the facts straight.

MudPumper
06-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Come on now I'm TONS of fun. Its just been kinda nice and mellow here in the jets section for a while. OK what the hell lets start some s hit!!!!:D Who wants to go first???

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Come on now I'm TONS of fun. Its just been kinda nice and mellow here in the jets section for a while. OK what the hell lets start some s hit!!!!:D Who wants to go first???
me me me me pick me pleeeeaaaasssseeee.....i wanna go first

MRS GM Killer
06-23-2004, 11:53 AM
By the way, one of you lives in norco and the other in upland...may I ask why?
We are buying a home in Upland and I didnt want go thru the trouble of changing my profile later. Call it being lazy.

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 11:54 AM
I thought it was supposed to be claremont

MudPumper
06-23-2004, 11:55 AM
me me me me pick me pleeeeaaaasssseeee.....i wanna go first
Hmmmmm lets see..............You in the back with those french braids, why don't you go first.

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 12:00 PM
okay, but did you notice my school girl outfit thats too short for class and my blouse thats too short and thin for class....oopps I forgot to wear a bra today too,,,,I am a bad girl.;)

MudPumper
06-23-2004, 12:07 PM
Don't worry, your dressed perfectly for the class I'm about to teach!!;) :D

MRS GM Killer
06-23-2004, 12:09 PM
okay, but did you notice my school girl outfit thats too short for class and my blouse thats too short and thin for class....oopps I forgot to wear a bra today too,,,,I am a bad girl.;)
Its OK to be bad. Without bad girls, the "good" girls wouldnt have anything to compare themselves too.
If youre not bad once in a while, when are you ever gonna have any fun?!!!!:D :D :D

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Don't worry, your dressed perfectly for the class I'm about to teach!!;) :D
Okay teacher,,,,let the lessons begin

MudPumper
06-23-2004, 12:40 PM
Before we get started, Did you remember to bring your signed parent permission slip??

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 12:56 PM
yes sir, I have it right here.. (you dont mind that i forged it do you)

Her454
06-23-2004, 01:16 PM
So let me get this straight, Topless is GMK's ex g/f and Mrs. GMK is his new wife?????? Please folks no drama in the jets section!!!!!:D :D :D ;)
Then from what I remember, that would make Topless the lucky one. :)
Congrats on the new marriage.

topless
06-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Thank you Traci..............oh you weren't talking to me?;)

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Congrats on the new marriage.
Thats what I understood also so lets start a new trend here
Congrats Topless!!!!

Her454
06-23-2004, 01:31 PM
mrsdrmr - love the sig-
"When life shovels you shit, plant a garden" :)
So true.

MsDrmr
06-23-2004, 01:42 PM
yeah,, I thought that was pretty fitting for life. Unfortunately it did not take me too long to think that one up.
How are you now that school is out for today? or are we still in school?

Petrofied
06-23-2004, 02:41 PM
MRS. GM You'll be okay! Jet boats just sound like there haul'in ass but they go nowhere! ( ah-Right ) Just ask the v-drive guys. LOL

MRS GM Killer
06-23-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Petrofied
MRS. GM You'll be okay! Jet boats just sound like there haul'in ass but they go nowhere! ( ah-Right ) Just ask the v-drive guys. LOL
He just sold his flatbottom and his CP is faster then that was.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by MRS GM Killer
He just sold his flatbottom and his CP is faster then that was.
Wow, really....................:D
By the way, how fast does that CP go? Since you're coming to "work" the lower river, we just wanted to know what to keep our eye out for.
Mrs. P :cool:

wsuwrhr
06-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Well I can tell you the flat went 75 on GPS. I was driving it.
Congrats Mr and Mrs. I regret that I wasn't present last weekend. Christie and I will make it up to you two.
A home in Upland ey? Why not stay in Norco? Or are you looking to downsize? I'm lost.:( :(
The CP is a cool ride. Nice boat/rigging/serious horsepower. And GM Killer does NOT know what part throttle means. I guarantee it. Don't let him fool you. I lift, he doesn't. haha.
Keep in mind our "weight" issue Pal. I am still considering piloting that deal.
Brian

wsuwrhr
06-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Petrofied
Wow, really....................:D
By the way, how fast does that CP go? Since you're coming to "work" the lower river, we just wanted to know what to keep our eye out for.
Mrs. P :cool:
Plain white, Ford motor. Looks something like this....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63thebeast.jpg
Brian

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-23-2004, 10:27 PM
Motor looks nice. What is it, a 533 ?? Should push that CP 100+ mph, you think? Has it been run yet? We want numbers :D
Our Southwind runs 112. 9 mph. Problem is, all the Farmers crap runs 117-120. You would think that they had some corn to grow or cotton to pick, but no - they just wanna F with us!
Here's a pic of our motor....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Picture_017-med.jpg
And the rest of the boat.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999petro5-med.JPG
Stop by and say hi if you see us. We always have a cold one for fellow board members.
Mrs. P

topless
06-24-2004, 09:08 AM
Brian, you pilot that thing, you will never get it to reach it's full potential. The reason is .........well lets just say fear. I was there in the beginning stages of the boat and am glad it's not me in the passenger seat. Good luck Renee and if you do dare to co-pilot, take my advice, DEPENDS.;)

Her454
06-24-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by topless
Brian, you pilot that thing, you will never get it to reach it's full potential. The reason is .........well lets just say fear. I was there in the beginning stages of the boat and am glad it's not me in the passenger seat. Good luck Renee and if you do dare to co-pilot, take my advice, DEPENDS.;)
C'mon Girlzzzzzzzzz whats all this talk of Depends? Just get in and go.............with someone you TRUST tho. :) There are very few people I will ride with at top speeds and it has to be someone I TOTALLY trust. :):)

topless
06-24-2004, 12:26 PM
C'mon Girlzzzzzzzzz whats all this talk of Depends? Just get in and go.............with someone you TRUST tho. :) There are very few people I will ride with at top speeds and it has to be someone I TOTALLY trust. :):)
I'll ride in your boat. I not skeered:D :)

Her454
06-24-2004, 12:45 PM
As soon as I get it back on the water.................:) No depends allowed tho. :)

GM Killer
06-24-2004, 12:52 PM
"When life shovels you shit, plant a garden" :)
So true. [/B]
Sounds like you have experience. You must have an entire plantation by now.
You dont know me or anything about me. So try keeping your pie-hole shut about people and things you know nothing about.
Ive said nothing about or to you, but you try to be cute by backing Topless who you used to hate when she first joined the boards. So stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours.

GM Killer
06-24-2004, 01:00 PM
Motor looks nice. What is it, a 533 ?? Should push that CP 100+ mph, you think? Has it been run yet? We want numbers :D
Stop by and say hi if you see us. We always have a cold one for fellow board members.
Mrs. P
Mrs P
Actually it is a 562. The hull is a light layup with some nice rigging. We are expecting to see mid-high 8s after a little tuning. No official times yet tho. ( i want some numbers too, just need a couple of weeks to get some personal things in order first).
We too always have a cold one for fellow board members.

MsDrmr
06-24-2004, 01:53 PM
Sounds like you have experience. You must have an entire plantation by now.
You dont know me or anything about me. So try keeping your pie-hole shut about people and things you know nothing about.
Ive said nothing about or to you, but you try to be cute by backing Topless who you used to hate when she first joined the boards. So stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours.
Well you know how it goes,,,us girls have to stick together

wsuwrhr
06-24-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by topless
These comments coming from a person who has piloted nothing faster than a late 80's Mustang that Keith BOUGHT you, you don't know shit.
What are you talking about?
I liked you so much more in person. You come on here just to give people a hard time, you don't own a boat, you don't go to the river, crawl back under the rock you were found under. I mean that in the nicest way. What do you offer here? Shit disturbing is all I see.
Fear? Give me a break. If any vehicle behaves correctly, why would I have a problem flat-footing it? I know the top speed of all my cars, bikes, boats, whatever. You don't know me. I have seen you ten times or less in my life.
I didn't OWN Keith's Howard flatbottom, I was borrowing it. What kind of friend brings home a broken borrowed boat? Come on. I wouldn't even keep it floored when Keith told me to. If he wants to break his fukking boat, it is his to break. Not mine. You dig?
Piloting the CP was a joke between him and I anyway. If Keith was serious about me racing it, then it would be a different story.
Do me a favor, please, I would like to co-exist here, if you wouldn't mind. I would appreciate it if you don't respond to me or about me, and I will do the same. Works for me. Otherwise I'll just put you on ignore somehow.
Brian
Just trying to be a good neighbor.

GM Killer
06-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Well you know how it goes,,,us girls have to stick together
"Girls"......more like women going thru menapause, or in my opinion, pigs in a sty.

wsuwrhr
06-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Allison, I have no problem saying what I feel, don't be afraid.
topless
YOu need to calm down a bit
You really need to calm down just a little. I know it was a joke and you should know by what I wrote that it meant that it is a fast boat. Now when have I ever called you names or been rude to you here? Every time you post directed at me you have to be an asshole. Get the other facts straight too. I bought the Mustang. I made every payment on it as well. I also gave it to Keith in exchange for the truck and took over those payment. I also drove the flattie and the Hallett. I am not going to respond the shit you posted only because I prefer to stay away from the drama that you seem to create for yourself. I am better than that. Now you also need to know that I liked you in person too until Keith and I broke up and you decided I was an alien. Since then you have done nothing but slam me so grow up Brian and try to be civil. You are making yourself look like an idiot.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-24-2004, 05:25 PM
"Girls"......more like women going thru menapause, or in my opinion, pigs in a sty.
This is a pretty piss poor attitude. I don't know any of you people and I really don't care to hear about your past relationships. I could care less if you slam each other back and forth, but when you start making derogatory statements about women I really start to take offense. I don't think that anybody here wants to read this shit!
GMKiller - you really are starting to look like an idiot.
Wsuwrhr - it is NOT COOL to post PM's.
Personally, I think you both need to grow up!
Mrs. P:yuk:

wsuwrhr
06-24-2004, 05:36 PM
Wsuwrhr - it is NOT COOL to post PM's.
Personally, I think you both need to grow up!
Mrs. P:yuk:
Sorry Mrs, on the surface your comment is dead on, and I appologize if you were upset. However, I feel as time goes on, you will grow tired of the drama that is presented here.
I have met numerous people from this site over the 4 years I have been here. Everyone that I remember were COOL people. I have even found some very good friends. Everyone helps everyone. I like hanging out with this boat crowd.
Now, after I got all emotional there, I have some other things to say...
I don't like getting slammed in posts. I didn't like the comment that was posted about me and I responded. I don't think it is COOL to throw a punch and then back off and act like nothing happened. After I posted in response, I recieved a PM I felt should have been posted in an open furum. So that is what I did.
I asked her nicely not to contact me, and she didn't take the hint. I am tired of her bantering, it has to stop. At least to me it does. If noone else minds her, thats fine with me. I just don't see ANYTHING she has provided to the ***boat experience that has been positive.
And I stand by that.
Brian

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-24-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
Sorry Mrs, on the surface your comment is dead on, and I appologize if you were upset. However, I feel as time goes on, you will grow tired of the drama that is presented here.
I don't like getting slammed in posts. I didn't like the comment that was posted about me and I responded. I don't think it is COOL to throw a punch and then back off and act like nothing happened. After I posted in response, I recieved a PM I felt should have been posted in an open furum. So that is what I did.
I asked her nicely not to contact me, and she didn't take the hint. I am tired of her bantering, it has to stop. At least to me it does. If noone else minds her, thats fine with me. I just don't see ANYTHING she has provided to the ***boat experience that has been positive.
And I stand by that.
Brian
I hear ya. I would have responded too. And I am in no way upset with you or anybody for that matter. I do get irritated when I read statements comparing women to pigs. I know you didn't say it and I have no problem with you.
As for being tired of the drama - trust me I AM sick of it. Maybe that's why Topless wanted to settle it with you in a pm instead in the forum, eh?? But whatever that's neither here nor there and really none of my business. I was just pointing out to you that I don't think it was cool. Whatever...... just my $0.02 :D

wsuwrhr
06-24-2004, 05:55 PM
As for being tired of the drama - trust me I AM sick of it. Maybe that's why Topless wanted to settle it with you in a pm instead in the forum, eh??
You haven't been here much have you?
Brian

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-24-2004, 06:05 PM
I've been a member for about a year. I actually started out as Petrofied, but then my husband wanted to join so he took over that screen name and I became Mrs. P. Before that I was a long time lurker. So yes - I've seen the drama. And yes, I'm still sick of it! :p
Mrs. P

wsuwrhr
06-24-2004, 06:07 PM
I've been a member for about a year. I actually started out as Petrofied, but then my husband wanted to join so he took over that screen name and I became Mrs. P. Before that I was a long time lurker. So yes - I've seen the drama. And yes, I'm still sick of it! :p
Mrs. P
okiden.
Brian

topless
06-24-2004, 06:19 PM
Brian, go find ANY of my posts where I slammed you. I can certainly go back and find ones that you have slammed me. You are a peice of work (I appaude you for that} but it was senseless to post a message that I sent privately to you. You only make yourself look bad. I don't think anyone thought twice about what I responded to what you wrote except you because you always try to find fault with me. Oh and for the record since you didn't post my other PM. It was a 92 Mustang. Take care sugar bugar.

GlastronGuy
06-24-2004, 06:24 PM
They need to lock this crap up.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-24-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
They need to lock this crap up.
I second that!

GM Killer
06-24-2004, 07:16 PM
I second that!
Now you want to stop it when you are one of "them" that started this stupidity.
Women are pigs when they act the way Her454 and Msdrmr were acting. Butting into places they dont belong and trying to be cute.
Mrs GM Killer just came on to say hi and crap had to start. Did she, myself, or Brian start any of it? Nope. I got pulled into it by Her454 and the rest jumped on the band wagon.
Why dont you go back to the prior posts to covince yourself Im right, since "girls have to stick together".
Do you know me? No you dont, nor do I care to know you. At least act your age when playing with adults.
You people wanted to get personal but when it comes back at you you cant handle it. Stick to the thread topic and you wont go away a sore loser.

Jrocket
06-24-2004, 07:23 PM
You people wanted to get personal but when it comes back at you you cant handle it. Stick to the thread topic and you wont go away a sore loser.
LMAO...Nice, very nice. :D

GM Killer
06-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
LMAO...Nice, very nice. :D
Hey there Johnny Boy!!! Where ya been? How ya been? Ready to come over and here a real boat? J/K Still have your ride?
PS. you wouldnt know how to fix a Yamaha zinger 60 would ya? Or know anybody interested in one?

Jrocket
06-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Hey there Johnny Boy!!! Where ya been? How ya been? Ready to come over and here a real boat? J/K Still have your ride?
PS. you wouldnt know how to fix a Yamaha zinger 60 would ya? Or know anybody interested in one?
I'll catch up with you soon.Maybe I can put a wrench to the Yam for ya.You in the same place or move yet?

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-24-2004, 08:26 PM
Now you want to stop it when you are one of "them" that started this stupidity.
Women are pigs when they act the way Her454 and Msdrmr were acting. Butting into places they dont belong and trying to be cute.
Mrs GM Killer just came on to say hi and crap had to start. Did she, myself, or Brian start any of it? Nope. I got pulled into it by Her454 and the rest jumped on the band wagon.
Why dont you go back to the prior posts to covince yourself Im right, since "girls have to stick together".
Do you know me? No you dont, nor do I care to know you. At least act your age when playing with adults.
Excuse me, what exactly did I start? I said welcome to your wife, asked about your boat and motor and expressed my displeasure for diragatory comments. I never wanted to get personal and I really don't see that it's coming back on me - so no, I'm not a sore loser.
I am not going to participate in your crap. We use to boat in Parker and left for the same reason 10 years ago - Drama, Drama, Drama and the people are rude! We go to the water for a good time and to have fun. Enjoy Parker - I bet you fit right in there.
Mrs. P

dmontzsta
06-24-2004, 08:43 PM
http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

Jrocket
06-24-2004, 08:43 PM
I like Parker.

schiada96
06-24-2004, 08:46 PM
I like Parker.
Me too, small jets don't do well there

Cs19
06-24-2004, 09:08 PM
Gm killer, cant wait to see you go stand on the gas in that thing. Ive seen your boat before,very nice, is it a real CP?
Mid to high 8's is pretty damn quick, that motor must make TONS of power..Do you think it makes over 900?

Cs19
06-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by schiada96
small jets don't do well there
Either do the flattys. I would rather cruise a tunnell bottom jet than a flat in the rough any day.
My daytona goes through chop beautifully,I wouldnt' hesitate to run parker on a weekend if the cops weren't so hardcore.

GM Killer
06-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Excuse me, what exactly did I start? I said welcome to your wife, asked about your boat and motor and expressed my displeasure for diragatory comments. I never wanted to get personal and I really don't see that it's coming back on me - so no, I'm not a sore loser.
I am not going to participate in your crap. We use to boat in Parker and left for the same reason 10 years ago - Drama, Drama, Drama and the people are rude! We go to the water for a good time and to have fun. Enjoy Parker - I bet you fit right in there.
Mrs. P
I want to apologize that I implied that you were one of the "girls" involved in this stupudity, you werent. It was the other three babies that are crying.
Sorry
GMK

GM Killer
06-24-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by cs19
Gm killer, cant wait to see you go stand on the gas in that thing. Ive seen your boat before,very nice, is it a real CP?
Mid to high 8's is pretty damn quick, that motor must make TONS of power..Do you think it makes over 900?
Being a '78 hull it is actually a Texas Performance. This was when they were laid up in El Paso, then the molds were brought to Lake Havasu and called California Performance. I bought the hull from Bill Scotten. The engine builder has estimated the motor at 1100hp. A lot of experience and thought went into the boat.
I cant wait to hit the gas on this thing either. A little tuning, impellor size, shoe depth, etc, will be needed, but it should be close right now.
How is your ride doing? Seen pics, looks good and heard good things about it.

Cs19
06-24-2004, 10:15 PM
it is actually a Texas Performance.
The engine builder has estimated the motor at 1100hp. A lot of experience and thought went into the boat.
How is your ride doing? Seen pics, looks good and heard good things about it.
I was thinking the same, but couldn't remember, it is a great boat reguardless of who made it or owned the mold at the time.
1100 horse? Damn, that otta get with the program, thought about dynoing it?
My boat is great,thanks for asking. I have been enjoying the shit out of it, I absolutly love it, I will be running it in Needles this weekend, cant wait.Its been in the water 4 times so its still a new deal, but I have had zero problems since I first put it in the water, so Im happy about that.
Good luck with that thing and be careful..Chris

Petrofied
06-25-2004, 01:33 AM
G/M Killer, I was asking about the numbers. Rubber-Ducky is building a 533 c.i. with a couple of doms, alum head roller deal for his So.wind. He's thinking it's 800hp or so. Did you use the Trick-flo heads? I guess there the cool deal for the Big Fords. I understand they are expensive. Oh not the heads but all the special shit needed to run em' He is trying to go for the 4th I'm interested in see'in that thing run. God only knows the money it takes to get a ford to the level you guys are at. I know I built his brothers blown injected Chevy for 1/2 the cost. Good luck with your project, Post #'s when ya can. Thanks,
MR.P. :cool:

LVjetboy
06-25-2004, 02:44 AM
"Women are pigs when they act the way Her454 and Msdrmr were acting. Butting into places they dont belong and trying to be cute."
So you belong? Or maybe you don't butt in. Maybe you don't consider yourself pig-like because you're not a women. What defines a women-pig as opposed to a man-pig since you decided to label? Just checking. And you know I have no bias for 454 or MSdrmr.
Just a reality check.
jer

schiada96
06-25-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
"Women are pigs when they act the way Her454 and Msdrmr were acting. Butting into places they dont belong and trying to be cute."
So you belong? Or maybe you don't butt in. Maybe you don't consider yourself pig-like because you're not a women. What defines a women-pig as opposed to a man-pig since you decided to label? Just checking. And you know I have no bias for 454 or MSdrmr.
Just a reality check.
jer
Could it be his ex and all her cronies are pigs and thats where all this crap came from. Girls looking out for girls rightz!

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 06:13 AM
I was thinking the same, but couldn't remember, it is a great boat reguardless of who made it or owned the mold at the time.
1100 horse? Damn, that otta get with the program, thought about dynoing it?
My boat is great,thanks for asking. I have been enjoying the shit out of it, I absolutly love it, I will be running it in Needles this weekend, cant wait.Its been in the water 4 times so its still a new deal, but I have had zero problems since I first put it in the water, so Im happy about that.
Good luck with that thing and be careful..Chris
Its the same mold as the California and Scotten designed and has always owned the molds, so it is the same hull.
I thought of hitting the dyno, but Im confident its making enough power to make me happy for a while. If or when I want to make more, then I will dyno to see where I currently stand.
Im glad your happy with your boat. What kind of RPM are you running? or have you even have a chance to run it that hard yet?

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 06:24 AM
G/M Killer, I was asking about the numbers. Rubber-Ducky is building a 533 c.i. with a couple of doms, alum head roller deal for his So.wind. He's thinking it's 800hp or so. Did you use the Trick-flo heads? I guess there the cool deal for the Big Fords. I understand they are expensive. Oh not the heads but all the special shit needed to run em' He is trying to go for the 4th I'm interested in see'in that thing run. God only knows the money it takes to get a ford to the level you guys are at. I know I built his brothers blown injected Chevy for 1/2 the cost. Good luck with your project, Post #'s when ya can. Thanks,
MR.P. :cool:
I use the Blue Thunder heads with the Chevy exhaust and small combustion chambers. The heads flow big numbers. The intake has extensive work. We couldnt get the intake and heads to work together for one. Then the intake didnt want to flow, even after full port work. So mill work, "sheetmetal", and more porting took place. We picked up 40% flow over the original fully ported intake. You can see the intake and heads at www.BPEHEADS.com
The heads are under "Blue Thunder" (kinda obvious) and the intake is under "Special Projects". Sorry, I dont know how to do all that high tech web site links you guys know how to do.

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 06:28 AM
Could it be his ex and all her cronies are pigs and thats where all this crap came from. Girls looking out for girls rightz!
THANK YOU!!!

MsDrmr
06-25-2004, 07:34 AM
probably a good thing then that your opinion don't mean shit

schiada96
06-25-2004, 07:50 AM
And girlz have to stick together, what a bitch shit starter. If I were him I'd defend my new wife too.

MAXIMUS
06-25-2004, 07:59 AM
No way Ford air pumps will never make that kind of power!:D
Probably 425+ on a good day!:D

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 08:31 AM
probably a good thing then that your opinion don't mean shit
...and you know your opinion means less then mine.

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
No way Ford air pumps will never make that kind of power!:D
Probably 425+ on a good day!:D
Come on Mighty Max, one must have faith!!! (at least it will look good trying). Plus it makes a lot of noise, so it will sound really cool when dry fired at the launch ramp.

Her454
06-25-2004, 09:46 AM
GMKiller - I did in fact post a response in this thread. Maybe I was out of line, maybe not. As for not knowing you personally, you are correct. However, my post stated..."from what I remember", and that meant how you treated women on the boards in the past. And I can say that from experience because in the past YOU have slammed me personally and were filthy over something that was between Topless and myself. I dont care for Drama either and have no problem with Topless or anyone else on here for that matter. You on the other hand have proven over and over how you can degrade women with your cheap comments. If I offended your WIFE then I apologize to her and everyone else for my earlier post.
Traci

MsDrmr
06-25-2004, 10:09 AM
And girlz have to stick together, what a bitch shit starter. If I were him I'd defend my new wife too.
well well. isn't that cute,,,,I know what happend between the two of them and some of the past experiences concerning GM. My opinion is most people don't change just because a woman comes along and agrees to marry the man. Can some men change? I suppose but it's rare, they might really try for a while but in the end most of the time if they don't recoginze their behavior as a problem, they won't change it.
I said nothing other than they both need good luck and best wishes, and don't most people today that marry? since 1/2 of all new marriages end in divorce and 60% of 2nd marriages end in divorce, I think my position valid.
If you haven't noticed, most women stick together on the forums if for nothing else, for fun, just like you men say things and stick together when it suits you.
Last but not least (if you can't handle the heat of the threads or the comments we make around here to have some fun, then stay outta the thread) not our problem you can't deal with it. And defend the new wife, no need to. She is not under attack and has been welocmed by all!!!!!

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 10:10 AM
GMKiller - I did in fact post a response in this thread. Maybe I was out of line, maybe not. As for not knowing you personally, you are correct. However, my post stated..."from what I remember", and that meant how you treated women on the boards in the past. And I can say that from experience because in the past YOU have slammed me personally and were filthy over something that was between Topless and myself. I dont care for Drama either and have no problem with Topless or anyone else on here for that matter. You on the other hand have proven over and over how you can degrade women with your cheap comments. If I offended your WIFE then I apologize to her and everyone else for my earlier post.
Traci
Since you are so familiar with how I have slammed women in the past, then why dont you enlighten me, and everyone else, when, where, and how I did it. If you cant, then shut up.

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mrsdrmr
[B]well well. isn't that cute,,,,I know what happend between the two of them and some of the past experiences concerning GM.
Since you dont know me, and all you know is her side of any story, and there are two sides to every story, you should keep your opinions to yourself until you hear both sides and are able to analyze the situation and come up with a true opinion, rather then a one sided one.

Larry Nebb
06-25-2004, 10:24 AM
MRS GM Killer,
Hi and welcome

cyclone
06-25-2004, 10:34 AM
WTF does any of this have to do with jet boats? Does the "new girl in town" own a jet boat? the only interesting part of this entire thread is reading about gmkiller and cs19's boats. Where is Hammerdown when the real BS pops up?:rolleyes:

Her454
06-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by cyclone
WTF does any of this have to do with jet boats? Does the "new girl in town" own a jet boat? the only interesting part of this entire thread is reading about gmkiller and cs19's boats. Where is Hammerdown when the real BS pops up?:rolleyes:
He's working on his tan....and wrenching on his BOAT ;)

Jrocket
06-25-2004, 10:41 AM
well well. isn't that cute,,,,I know what happend between the two of them and some of the past experiences concerning GM. My opinion is most people don't change just because a woman comes along and agrees to marry the man. Can some men change? I suppose but it's rare, they might really try for a while but in the end most of the time if they don't recoginze their behavior as a problem, they won't change it.
I said nothing other than they both need good luck and best wishes, and don't most people today that marry? since 1/2 of all new marriages end in divorce and 60% of 2nd marriages end in divorce, I think my position valid.
If you haven't noticed, most women stick together on the forums if for nothing else, for fun, just like you men say things and stick together when it suits you.
Last but not least (if you can't handle the heat of the threads or the comments we make around here to have some fun, then stay outta the thread) not our problem you can't deal with it. And defend the new wife, no need to. She is not under attack and has been welocmed by all!!!!!
Give me a break on the diagnosis of how a mans behavior works!I know both Topless and GMkiller.Both good people in my eyes.Looks like your in here just to show GM that you can drag his old dirty laundry out in public,IF you feel like it.Lighten up it.Women sticking together?Women eat sleep and crap just like all other humans do so lay off the subtle hints of woman are better off by sticking together bit.
BTW,thanks for the marriage statistics,lets see the proof!

MsDrmr
06-25-2004, 10:42 AM
No her husband does....

Jrocket
06-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Good idea.Maybe another long drawn out thread about Dyno numbers from the Ford! Sound good? LOL:D

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Good idea.Maybe another long drawn out thread about Dyno numbers from the Ford! Sound good? LOL:D
Dont you have a job or somewhere that you are supposed to be!
(go start a thread, lets have some fun. Im bored at work anyway. Maybe I'll go rev up the Ferd!)

Jrocket
06-25-2004, 11:04 AM
Dont you have a job or somewhere that you are supposed to be!
(go start a thread, lets have some fun. Im bored at work anyway. Maybe I'll go rev up the Ferd!)
No,Ive got some days off.Worked enough this year.

Bense468
06-25-2004, 11:09 AM
This is quiet entertaining actually. I really want to see a pass with the pedal to the glass on that CP Gm.

Petrofied
06-25-2004, 11:45 AM
WTF Where is Hammerdown when the real BS pops up?:rolleyes: Out driving his boat Mike! :D

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-25-2004, 11:49 AM
Out driving his boat Mike! :D
HEY!! aren't you supposed to be sleeping!

GM Killer
06-25-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Bense468
This is quiet entertaining actually. I really want to see a pass with the pedal to the glass on that CP Gm.
Im glad you like it.
Regarding making a pass....I am chompin at the bit right now.
Im gonna clean it up this weekend and get it ready for the first opportunity that comes up, which hopefully will be next week sometime.

Bense468
06-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Good to hear you are so close to taking it out. Where are you going to be doing your testing?

MudPumper
06-25-2004, 02:41 PM
??????? ;)

Jake W
06-25-2004, 03:03 PM
GMK if you hull was made in Texas then it is a Preformance Jet Boat and the serial numbers should start off with PJB
I have a 78 18 gullwing made by Earl Smith or Preformance Jet Boat.
Bill had told me something intresting about the ones made in 78 or 79 .He(Bill) made some of them for Earl and the only way to tell them is if they have the Coast Guard plate in them.
My hull is made pretty good and has no stress crackes in it that is pertty good for a 78 that is a lighter lay up.
Jake:D

wsuwrhr
06-25-2004, 03:15 PM
Maybe I'll go rev up the Ferd!)
Wait until I get down there!!!
Brian