PDA

View Full Version : Things you always wondered about...

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 07:17 AM
you ever have those questions that float around in your head and when you ask someone they look at you like "WTF are you thinking about that for"? I figured that maybe we can answer each other's curiosities.
For instance:
if you are killed and for whatever reason have to be identified by dental records and there isnt anyone to ask, how do the find your records?:confused:

nodigg
06-23-2004, 07:26 AM
Hmmmmmmm.................

Mrs. Restless22
06-23-2004, 07:28 AM
Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes? :confused:

ITSALLGOOD69
06-23-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes? :confused: THAT'S A GOOD ONE!:wink:

nodigg
06-23-2004, 07:33 AM
Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes? :confused:
Has anyone EVER been lucky enough to use a flotation device after a plane crash??

Mrs. Restless22
06-23-2004, 07:35 AM
Maybe if they had a parachute they would live to use the flotation device....:D

nodigg
06-23-2004, 07:38 AM
Touche'

Dave C
06-23-2004, 07:40 AM
Tom Hanks (Castaway)
Originally posted by nodigg
Has anyone EVER been lucky enough to use a flotation device after a plane crash??
When you flush an airline toilet does it really go outside? And what happens when it hits the ground?

copperrat20
06-23-2004, 07:41 AM
NO it doesn't really go outside. It goes into a holding tank and when you land the pump truck comes and empties it!
Originally posted by Dave C
Tom Hanks (Castaway)
When you flush an airline toilet does it really go outside? And what happens when it hits the ground? :cool:

Jbb
06-23-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by copperrat20
NO it doesn't really go outside. It goes into a holding tank and when you land the pump truck comes and empties it!
:cool:
Unless the last guy who services it leaves the ..."donut" out...Then it becomes blue icy spears....BANG!

Mrs. Restless22
06-23-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Unless the last guy who services it leaves the ..."donut" out...Then it becomes blue icy spears....BANG!
Isnt that how Joe Dirt got "meteor"??:D :D

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 07:57 AM
i know we have all kinds of experts here and i really want to know the answer to my dental records bite.
hey mr NODIGG! i had my 1st successful backing down the ramp 2 weeks ago using your wonderful tips!:D

nodigg
06-23-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
i know we have all kinds of experts here and i really want to know the answer to my dental records bite.
hey mr NODIGG! i had my 1st successful backing down the ramp 2 weeks ago using your wonderful tips!:D
Congrats Cindy! Bottom of the wheel scores again!
Now about the dental records. Anyone??

RiverToysJas
06-23-2004, 08:13 AM
The dental records are obtained from your dentist. If you have nobody who knows or ever knew what dentist you use (which I imagine is very rare), then I imagine they would investigate to find your detist (checking your records at home, etc.).
They can only use dental records to id bodies if they know or think they know who it is. ;) The records will confirm or eliminate you as that person. Like in the case of 5 people burning to death in the car, they know who the 5 people are, they just don't know which is which. :(
RTJas :D

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Do they match the dead persons teeth to the dental records?
What if their teeth fall out in the crash, and their fingerprints are burned off?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
What if their teeth fall out in the crash, and their fingerprints are burned off?
possible DNA from tissue from the body.:confused: ;)

Mrs. Restless22
06-23-2004, 08:19 AM
What else would they use??? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
possible DNA from tissue from the body.:confused: ;) :D

Mrs. Restless22
06-23-2004, 08:22 AM
:D
Are you amusing yourself??? :D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:23 AM
Are you amusing yourself??? :D ;)
yes.. I like my answers.. ( I hear voices) .. :p :D

Jetboatguru
06-23-2004, 08:24 AM
I think they match the teeth with the footprints.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What the hell else would they match them to?:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:25 AM
inside your teeth there are calcium deposits that they get DNA from also.;)

Jetboatguru
06-23-2004, 08:27 AM
suppose you have summer teeth?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
suppose you have summer teeth?
what are summer teeth.. (dentures).;)

MJ19
06-23-2004, 08:29 AM
Making DNA, dentals, etc is pretty expensive and if no one is out there that really cares who died...then do they waste the money on it? :confused:
My question of the day is: why do most people clean their houses before a house cleaner comes to clean? Is it RUDE to supply a dirty house? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by MJ19
Making DNA, dentals, etc is pretty expensive and if no one is out there that really cares who died...then do they waste the money on it? :confused:
My question of the day is: why do most people clean their houses before a house cleaner comes to clean? Is it RUDE to supply a dirty house? :confused:
LMAO!! I use to do that .. I had a house cleaner every week.. once a week and I would clean up a little so she didn't know what a pig I was.. :D :D :D :D

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 08:33 AM
i used to just "pick up" before the housekeeper came.

Jetboatguru
06-23-2004, 08:33 AM
Summer teeth are similar to butter face.
Her teeth were nasty, Some are green, some are gone, some here, some are there. Summer teeth

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 08:34 AM
I do that too. I just "pick up" a bit, so they can get to cleaning the house. (my kids don't pick up after themselves)
I was wondering HOW they match the teeth to the dental records, duh, know they use the teeth, but how? And if their teeth fall out in the crash and are all over the place, how do they know whose teeth is whose to match?
Don't say the license plate of the car, because this car was stolen....;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:36 AM
Summer teeth are similar to butter face.
Her teeth were nasty, Some are green, some are gone, some here, some are there. Summer teeth
LMAO!! :D :D :D

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 08:37 AM
do we want to know what "Butter Face"is?:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:37 AM
I do that too. I just "pick up" a bit, so they can get to cleaning the house. (my kids don't pick up after themselves)
I was wondering HOW they match the teeth to the dental records, duh, know they use the teeth, but how? And if their teeth fall out in the crash and are all over the place, how do they know whose teeth is whose to match?
Don't say the license plate of the car, because this car was stolen....;)
they go by what kind of dental work you have had done on what number tooth it is.. if you have had a filling or something on the number 12 tooth,... that is you..;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:38 AM
LMAO!! :D

Debbolas
they go by what kind of dental work you have had done on what number tooth it is.. if you have had a filling or something on the number 12 tooth,... that is you..;) j
Thank you!
I completely understand now......:D

Mrs. Restless22
Everything is good butt(her) face :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:39 AM
j
Thank you!
I completely understand now......:D
you know me.. :D always have an answer.. may not be the right one but it's an answer.. LOL!! but the teeth are correct.;)

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 08:39 AM
Everything is good butt(her) face :D
LOL;)

Jetboatguru
06-23-2004, 08:40 AM
Butter hat ?

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Butter hat ?
Everything is good but her hat?
Hey stop making fun of my hat!
LOL;)

nodigg
06-23-2004, 08:54 AM
butter face
summer teeth! LOL!
keep em coming!
I HATE! when stuff gets thrown into the nearest drawer/closet before the cleaning lady arrives!:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 08:56 AM
butter face
summer teeth! LOL!
keep em coming!
I HATE! when stuff gets thrown into the nearest drawer/closet before the cleaning lady arrives!:mad:
you have those drawers too.. LOL!!;)

Flyinbowtie
06-23-2004, 08:56 AM
you ever have those questions that float around in your head and when you ask someone they look at you like "WTF are you thinking about that for"? I figured that maybe we can answer each other's curiosities.
For instance:
if you are killed and for whatever reason have to be identified by dental records and there isnt anyone to ask, how do the find your records?:confused:
Dental records are usually used in cases involving victims of homicide where they cannot identify the victiim by other means.
In cases where a body is found, the records are created during the forensic pathology exam, and then compared with known records of missing persons in Ca. Other out of state agencies will also submit records for comparison on missing persons cases they are working, trying to determine if the body might be their case.
There is no worldwide repository of dental records. (That I know of, anyway)All we can do is compare potential probable records with those of the decedent.
We have used prints with some success. If the victim has been fingerprinted, (and you'd be surprised how many folks have) we can lift prints from the remains and submit them to a statewide database in CA. for comparison. Obviously, this only works if the victim is not decomposed.
I really suggest those of you with young children contact your local agency for a date they are printing kids. Get it done, put the prints in a safe place.
DNA is becoming a real tool in cop work. Ca is now collecting DNA samples form convicted sex offenders and other serious felons. Cold cases have been made using this tool.
It is still in it's infancy, IMHO, and will be an even bigger tool as time goes on.
So, bottom line is, sometimes we can't positively ID folks.
It happens.
FBT
(Ca. Dep. Sheriff/Dep Coroner):)

MJ19
06-23-2004, 09:01 AM
LMAO!! I use to do that .. I had a house cleaner every week.. once a week and I would clean up a little so she didn't know what a pig I was.. :D :D :D :D
My poor house cleaner gets me at my worst all the time :( I never remember that it's the day she's coming, and it never fails on those days I'm still in my jammies, dog hair everywhere and the house is a mess...but she once told me that this is her job and we all have our jobs in life not to worry about it, she enjoys her job and if she didn't she'd quit. So that made me feel better. :D

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 09:03 AM
I still feel kinda guilty having someone else clean my house.....;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 09:03 AM
My poor house cleaner gets me at my worst all the time :( I never remember that it's the day she's coming, and it never fails on those days I'm still in my jammies, dog hair everywhere and the house is a mess...but she once told me that this is her job and we all have our jobs in life not to worry about it, she enjoys her job and if she didn't she'd quit. So that made me feel better. :D
I here ya.. I got embarressed when she would show up and it was a wreck.. but I guess she is right.. if she didn't want to do it.. she would quit..
also I got you e-mail.. Brad answered alot of them.. thanks.. ;)

MJ19
06-23-2004, 09:10 AM
I here ya.. I got embarressed when she would show up and it was a wreck.. but I guess she is right.. if she didn't want to do it.. she would quit..
also I got you e-mail.. Brad answered alot of them.. thanks.. ;)
I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in person :) If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)
Deb ~ Don't feel guilty...I'm sure you have no problem letting the dry cleaners wash your clothes....it's a service you pay for and it's a service your house cleaner is prepared to provide. :) I know how you feel, Miller won't even stay in the house when our house cleaner is here...but I have learned (plus she's been with me, before Miller and I got married...so I have a couple of years on him with the adjustment process) I'm to the point where I have no problem sitting on my arse watching the boob tube lifting my feet when the vaccum comes through. :D

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 09:11 AM
I am usually at work when she comes. :D

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Flyinbowtie
Dental records are usually used in cases involving victims of homicide where they cannot identify the victiim by other means.
In cases where a body is found, the records are created during the forensic pathology exam, and then compared with known records of missing persons in Ca. Other out of state agencies will also submit records for comparison on missing persons cases they are working, trying to determine if the body might be their case.
There is no worldwide repository of dental records. (That I know of, anyway)All we can do is compare potential probable records with those of the decedent.
We have used prints with some success. If the victim has been fingerprinted, (and you'd be surprised how many folks have) we can lift prints from the remains and submit them to a statewide database in CA. for comparison. Obviously, this only works if the victim is not decomposed.
I really suggest those of you with young children contact your local agency for a date they are printing kids. Get it done, put the prints in a safe place.
DNA is becoming a real tool in cop work. Ca is now collecting DNA samples form convicted sex offenders and other serious felons. Cold cases have been made using this tool.
It is still in it's infancy, IMHO, and will be an even bigger tool as time goes on.
It happens.
FBT
THAT's what i was looking for. thank you.
i am hooked on all theose real life detective shows (A&E, discovery, court tv)

MJ19
06-23-2004, 09:21 AM
What else can one wonder about??? :confused:
Why do people park on a driveway and drive on a parkway? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 09:22 AM
What else can one wonder about??? :confused:
Why do people park on a driveway and drive on a parkway? :D
LOL!! good one and I don't know.. :D

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 09:24 AM
now, why do some men put thier trousers all the way down on the floor when they go to the bathroom?
my boss walke out of here to go to a meeting one day with dust on the seat of his pants but i was too embarrased to tell him.

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 09:27 AM
and on that same (sad) note:
why do some men think it is perfectly acceptable to walk to the office building restroom with a magazine/newspaper tucked under your arm?

Mrs. Restless22
06-23-2004, 09:33 AM
I met a guy that goes in the lake to pee, but still pulls "him" out of his swim trunks :confused:

JustMVG
06-23-2004, 09:40 AM
How about "Meloncholy" baby
Got a head like a melon and a face like a collie

MJ19
06-23-2004, 09:42 AM
Why is that 80% of woman pee in the shower when the toliet is right there? :confused:

Blown 472
06-23-2004, 09:44 AM
Why is that 80% of woman pee in the shower when the toliet is right there? :confused:
It is the sound of the water, and who wants to get out when you are all wet to take a piss??:D

Mrs. Restless22
06-23-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
It is the sound of the water, and who wants to get out when you are all wet to take a piss??:D
Exactly!!!
I pee in the shower :D :D

RP1
06-23-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Flyinbowtie
It happens.
FBT
While the DNA data base is relatively new, the evidentiary vaule of DNA is very advanced.
We can swab anything you have touched or breathed on and use this as a sample for analysis. This means, when you touch your steering wheel or lean your head back on the head rest, you have potentially left your DNA.
However, Fingerprints are still the only exact science that we have. There are no two prints alike. thats my .02 on the subject:)

MJ19
06-23-2004, 09:52 AM
I thought it was all about practicing to pee standing up...once perfected in the shower you can move on to target practice. ;)

HavasuDreamin'
06-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Pair of socks = two socks. Understood.
Pair of pants = one pant. Why are pants not called a pair of legs?

dimarcobros
06-23-2004, 10:14 AM
How about this.........when you look at a prop plane and the engine is started, why does it seem that after a few seconds the prop seems to go in the opposite direction? :confused:
DMB

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 10:31 AM
I met a guy that goes in the lake to pee, but still pulls "him" out of his swim trunks :confused:
that is just ODD!:p

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
Pair of socks = two socks. Understood.
Pair of pants = one pant. Why are pants not called a pair of legs?
that's good.

nodigg
06-23-2004, 11:11 AM
Why is it I cannot picture an end to the Universe and yet cannot picture it going forever either??

nodigg
06-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Ever wonder why you cannot dance on the deck of 91Nordic?

rrrr
06-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Why are there ten hot dogs and eight hot dog buns in their respective packages?
Are the two extra hot dogs for practice? Hmmmm, or maybe entertainment?
:D :D

91nordic29
06-23-2004, 12:20 PM
Ever wonder why you cannot dance on the deck of 91Nordic?
because i am a big meanie!
rick-- how did you pick your screen name, nodigg?

Some Kind Of Monster
06-23-2004, 12:34 PM
Why at a construction zone are there always 10 guys standing around and 1 guy working? Also, how much does the flag person (you know.. the person that makes you stop and wait) get paid?

MJ19
06-23-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by rrrr
:D :D
I have always wondered that...it's not like the hotdog or bun companies haven't heard that before...why don't they get together and fix it? I guess it's to get you to buy more and then more of the other and then more of the other, etc...what a hassle! Who needs that many weenies :yuk: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Some Kind Of Monster
Why at a construction zone are there always 10 guys standing around and 1 guy working? Also, how much does the flag person (you know.. the person that makes you stop and wait) get paid?
maybe they are all retired from cal-trans.. LOL!! J/K
but the flag man gets paid differently depending on wether they are union or not.. most of the time 7-10 dollars an hour if not union. ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
06-23-2004, 12:43 PM
maybe they are all retired from cal-trans.. LOL!! J/K
but the flag man gets paid differently depending on wether they are union or not.. most of the time 7-10 dollars an hour if not union. ;)
Oh yeah, and how many years of college before you are "qualified"?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Oh yeah, and how many years of college before you are "qualified"?
none.

Some Kind Of Monster
06-23-2004, 12:55 PM
none.
I knew I have been wasting my time! :p

vodkarocks
06-23-2004, 01:10 PM
If you have ever driven from needles to barstow on 40 explain how the h*ll you can drive uphill for a hundred miles and not be at the highest point on earth

repo man
06-23-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by rrrr
:D :D one for each dog

bigpapasean
06-23-2004, 01:47 PM
I had a friend work as a flager during the summer’s wile he was going to collage and he was making seventeen per hour. He also sad it was the most boring job ever

Havasu_Dreamin
06-23-2004, 02:15 PM
Why is it I cannot picture an end to the Universe and yet cannot picture it going forever either??
Because the Voyager spacecarft have not yet reached the end of the universe. :p The end of the universe, as we think we know it, is called the heliopause.

Havasu_Dreamin
06-23-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by vodkarocks
If you have ever driven from needles to barstow on 40 explain how the h*ll you can drive uphill for a hundred miles and not be at the highest point on earth
It's called a gradual incline, it's not driving straight up.

Huckleberry
06-24-2004, 04:23 AM
Why is it that every time you tow something long distance, it seems like you're going uphill all the way, in both directions?

Huckleberry
06-24-2004, 04:23 AM
A thermos keeps hot stuff hot, and cold stuff cold...How do it know? :D

Huckleberry
06-24-2004, 04:25 AM
How do they come up with some names. You drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway? WTF? And folks wonder why the English language is the hardest on to learn!!!

bilgewiper
06-24-2004, 04:47 AM
Ever notice how if you have great teeth like I was blessed with (no cavities in almost 30years) and you get your teeth regularly cleaned that the Dentist still wants to x=-ray your teeth on some schedule that just takes money out of your pocket on a ruse that they will be able to help I.D. you when you are dead. Most Dentists and/or patients know when there is a tooth problem without those X-rays beforehand. It's all just a scam to cost us more, besides my Dentist told me in all his years he only had one dental record ever requested for I.D. purposes which didn't help anyway.

Cheap Thrills
06-24-2004, 05:21 AM
Who put the bomp in the bomp she bomp she bomp , and who put the ram in the ramma lamma ding dong ? :D
and instead of springing forward and falling back with the time why dont they just set it for 30 min. inbetween and leave it alone ?
if you were going down the river in your canoe and the wheels fell off how many rocks would it take to roof a doghouse ?
C.out in left field T. :wink:

beached 1
06-24-2004, 06:04 AM
Why do we call french fries, French Fires?
They don't come from France.
Why is there an expiration date on Sour Cream?

Mrs. Restless22
06-24-2004, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
and instead of springing forward and falling back with the time why dont they just set it for 30 min. inbetween and leave it alone ?
C.out in left field T. :wink:
Im with ya on this one, I cant stand the time changes! You end up forgetting and show up and hour late to a funeral :rolleyes: :D

91nordic29
06-24-2004, 06:59 AM
for some of our medical folks:
why do they put someone into a "medically induced coma"? is it for pain control?
how do they bring patients out of one and is there a chance the cant?

91nordic29
06-24-2004, 11:54 AM
bump. i a still waiting for an answer.:)

MJ19
06-24-2004, 11:58 AM
why do they put someone into a "medically induced coma"? is it for pain control?
And if they can always get you out of the coma, then why can't they do it with non-medically induced? :)

91nordic29
06-24-2004, 12:35 PM
i know some of our people are rescue/emt/fire trained.???

nodigg
06-28-2004, 07:32 AM
because i am a big meanie!
rick-- how did you pick your screen name, nodigg?
Nodiggidy...NODOUBT!

Sleek-Jet
06-28-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by repo man
one for each dog
That has got to be the best explanation of the hot dog/bun problem I've ever heard. :D

AleAlchemist
06-28-2004, 07:45 AM
Why do they arrest you for public drunkeness (Check Spelling),
If you were "removed" from a bar.
I told the officer If it were up to me, I would have stayed in the bar all night, but NOOOOOOO....
They had to through me out...
Is that my fualt!?

Sleek-Jet
06-28-2004, 07:52 AM
Yes Mr. White, you're still drunk in pub-lic. :D

MJ19
10-10-2006, 07:21 PM
This is one I'd REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!!!

MJ19
10-10-2006, 07:30 PM
LOL...maybe he just wants everyone to see his johnson???

squirt'nmyload
10-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Im with ya on this one, I cant stand the time changes! You end up forgetting and show up and hour late to a funeral :rolleyes: :D
move to arizona...we don't change our clocks........but why????
why is there braile on drive up atm's????

Devil's Advocate
10-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Usually done to help prevent further damage to the brain (after a trauma) and allow the brain time to recuperate and prevent further damage. Esentially putting it to sleep (sedating drugs), requiring less blood and O2. Risky, controversial and more or less a last resort. It's never good if you're shutting down the brain for any length of time. It's a gamble how they will be when they come out of it.

Wet Dream
10-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Wow. someone really dug deep to find this thread. ;)

vmjtc3
10-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Why do people drive on a parkway and park on a drive way? :idea:

Tom Brown
10-10-2006, 08:23 PM
now, why do some men put thier trousers all the way down on the floor when they go to the bathroom?
It's all about preparing the job site so the work can be done unencumbered.
why do some men think it is perfectly acceptable to walk to the office building restroom with a magazine/newspaper tucked under your arm?
... because it is. On my floor, a recent copy of Maxim is kept wedged between the toilet divider walls at all times. What's more, the guy who owns the subscription doesn't obscure the subscription address before sharing it with the rest of us. Now that's giving. Thanks, Tyler. :cool:
I can't answer that but I take my swim suit off too, if I'm not sure what's going to happen. Sometimes, you start to pee and a deuce just squirts out.
If you've never shit in the lake, you owe it to yourself to give it a go. If you're not in a hurry, get a gentle breast stroke going and just let it slid out. It will feel like a nice warm kitten is nuzzling between your ass cheeks for a moment and then it will be gone. It's one of the most pleasant things I've ever felt.
If you're in a hurry, get a side stroke going with powerful leg scissor thrusts. Time the movement with the beginning of a thrust and that turd will shoot out like a cannon ball. Make sure to continue thrusting for several strokes because the back of one leg will have smears of brown crayon down to the back of the knee. Powerful scissor kicks will usually clean things up nicely. There's certainly no need for paper.
We're all friends here, let's speak openly. The number is 100%. Warm pee feels good and what better place to enjoy the sensation than in the shower?
I pee in the shower :D :D
I admire your honesty. Everyone pees in the shower.

Devil's Advocate
10-10-2006, 08:28 PM
... because it is. On my floor, a recent copy of Maxim is kept wedged between the toilet divider walls at all times. What's more, the guy who owns the subscription doesn't obscure the subscription address before sharing it with the rest of us. Now that's giving. Thanks, Tyler. :cool:
I can't answer that but I take my swim suit off too, if I'm not sure what's going to happen. Sometimes, you start to pee and a deuce just squirts out.
If you've never shit in the lake, you owe it to yourself to give it a go. If you're not in a hurry, get a gentle breast stroke going and just let it slid out. It will feel like a nice warm kitten is nuzzling between your ass cheeks for a moment and then it will be gone. It's one of the most pleasant things I've ever felt.
If you're in a hurry, get a side stroke going with powerful leg scissor thrusts. Time the movement with the beginning of a thrust and that turd will shoot out like a cannon ball. Make sure to continue thrusting for several strokes because the back of one leg will have smears of brown crayon down to the back of the knee. Powerful scissor kicks will usually clean things up nicely. There's certainly no need for paper.
We're all friends here, let's speak openly. The number is 100%. Warm pee feels good and what better place to enjoy the sensation than in the shower?
I, I'm speachless.. :jawdrop: :squiggle: :messedup: :D

OCMerrill
10-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Why are there locks on the door of a 7-11?
When they are open 24hrs?
Here are some Ron White classics I remember......
Why do sunglasses at the Sunglass Hut cost more than a 25" color tv set?
Did you ever take a crap so big you pants fit better?
Why is it some people can spot a small bugger in your nose from 20 yards away but cant see the word "oil" on that red light on the dash of their car?

Tom Brown
10-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Why does my dick twitch for a while after I've had an orgasm?

squirt'nmyload
10-10-2006, 08:53 PM
ROTFLMFAO

beever_retreever
10-10-2006, 08:54 PM
why do i get goose bumps on my arms when i have to shit really, really bad?

KreatinKaos
10-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Tom Hanks (Castaway)
When you flush an airline toilet does it really go outside? And what happens when it hits the ground?
A liberal democrat is born :crossx:

beever_retreever
10-10-2006, 08:57 PM
and why can't i origami the toilet paper cleanly when I'm down to the last few squares?

moneypit
10-10-2006, 09:35 PM
since the invention of fire, why dont they give people in high rises a parachute?

MJ19
10-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Wow. someone really dug deep to find this thread. ;)
I had it in my subscribe list...I like to revive the dead...LOL :p

beer truck
10-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Let me first qualify this question by stating my oldest son is in a wheel chair, and I'm not just a ass.
We tell people to design public spaces so that handicap people have access to all areas, and levels by putting in elevators and such. But then we say that in the event of a fire, do not use the elevators. Shouldn't there be just as great a desire to provide the handicap a means of escape, in stead of just access?
What if your in high rise building during a fire, what do you do?
Why do I have to put a handicap restroom in my office on the second floor, yet I do not have to put a means of access to the second floor so that someone in a wheel chair could use it. I do have both a mens, and ladies room that are handicap accesable on the first floor allready so it's not just to have one in the building.
This has always baffled me.

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 08:59 PM
What if your in high rise building during a fire, what do you do?
I work in an 11 story building. We have motorized buggies with rubber tracks that can go down the stairs. They're at the top of each stairwell. It will carry down a person who is unconscious or can't support themselves.
It's pretty neat and not even particularly expensive.

moneypit
10-11-2006, 09:39 PM
When you order rice and beans at a mexican restaurant, why do they strategically place a few lima beans in with it. Those things make me gag. I always filter through to get rid of them.