PDA

View Full Version : RGR racing info needed

superdave013
06-23-2004, 08:19 AM
Guru,
You need to help a brother out here.
My project will be back in my hands soon. I want to get it together pretty quick like.
I want to make most of my own stuff but.....
RGR seems to make some nice hardware. Nicer then what I can do on my handle machine. How do I find out that all they have? Do they have a web site? Or maybe even a product list?

Jetboatguru
06-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Dave, they have a product list. Call Joey at 209 368-2571
They make pretty much eveything and have it on the shelf

superdave013
06-23-2004, 08:59 AM
thanks Tony, I'll give Joey a ring.

Jetboatguru
06-23-2004, 09:13 AM
Like a promise ring? Or an engagement ring or a friendship ring?

superdave013
06-23-2004, 09:16 AM
you focker! :D

flat broke
06-23-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
Guru,
You need to help a brother out here.
My project will be back in my hands soon. I want to get it together pretty quick like.
I want to make most of my own stuff but.....
RGR seems to make some nice hardware. Nicer then what I can do on my handle machine. How do I find out that all they have? Do they have a web site? Or maybe even a product list?
Ladies and Gentlemen, am I the only one that caught this remark. I think this is the first time in a couple of years I have heard the phrase "...get it together pretty quick like" used by Dave in reference to the Schiada.
Can we see that bad boy at the Avi in August? Come on Dave, Getirdone!!!
Chris

superdave013
06-23-2004, 01:09 PM
sorry, done or not. That's jet boat country if you ask me. We'll be taking the Capital Punishment boat again.

flat broke
06-23-2004, 01:14 PM
I can empathise with ya on that. Could ya take it if its done and launch from Needles to roll down to the sandbar? :D I just might be more excited to see your boat back together than seeing my new motor get finished!!!!
Either way, good to hear that you're getting closer to where you want to be.
Chris

superdave013
06-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Well if it's done and you want to tow it out there that could happen. But we have planed to take Mike's rig already. It's the perfect boat for that area.
But yeah, when it's complete I plan to do lots of Needles trips. I'm going to buy a beater trailer to keep out there for a crash pad kinda like RTJ did.
Now if I can ever get my carb flanges so I can get cracking on the carb boxes. Youknowwho, how are those comming along?? :)

77charger
06-23-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
when it's complete I plan to do lots of Needles trips. I'm going to buy a beater trailer to keep out there for a crash pad kinda like RTJ did.
Why would you want to do that i hear needles sucks.Way too many shallow spots.:D But parker and havasu are the best spots:D