PDA

View Full Version : The Senator's son

Jbb
04-05-2006, 03:59 AM
Should go to prison.....for a long time.... (http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/123050.php)
I wonder why he wont....

MagicMtnDan
04-05-2006, 04:04 AM
His punishment should be identical to his crime.
An eye-for-an-eye would be appropriate.

GunninGopher
04-05-2006, 04:17 AM
What a bunch of crap.
If there isn't any more to that it wouldn't be over, as far as I was concerned.

Old Texan
04-05-2006, 04:27 AM
An 18 year old and 19 year old bugger little boys and get their hands slapped???????????
Something is mighty wrong with the Arizona legal system. :mad:

Riomouse911
04-05-2006, 04:49 AM
After reading this story about the camp counselors assaulting the kids, apparently "Brokebutt Mountain" was shown on movie night there at Camp Poke-em-haunches and got the older kids all fired up.... I have a solution to curb their urges, these clowns should be forced to get swashbuckled by a butt pirate in a prison cell for a year or two... :skull:

havasu5150
04-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Although what the Senators kid did was wrong and he should be punished, the article is mis leading. The kids were fully clothed and there was no penetration. the first part of the article made it sound like the kid shoved a broomstick up their a$$

Tom Brown
04-05-2006, 06:43 AM
It ain't me. I ain't no senator's son.

PHX ATC
04-05-2006, 06:44 AM
This makes me sick, but seems to be the mantra for "famous" or "connected" people here in AZ. Remember Lin Sue Cooney's husband drunk and in charge on a boat when somebody on his boat died (drunk as well)? Well, he got off with nothing or very little, Lin Sue took off and then they adopted another child from a third world country, thusly twisting the negative press into positive press.
That guy ought to have all those kids come back, get huge sticks, and shove them up his ass twice the amount of times he did it to them. All of them would be standing in line...imagine all the money they would save on therapy if they were allowed to do that.
I think one of those boys that was abused will eventually grow up, remember what that guy did, and POP, revenge will be served. So, senator boy, will have to be looking over his shoulder his entire life now...maybe that's the best sentence he could get! :mad:

Jbb
04-05-2006, 06:47 AM
It ain't me. I ain't no senator's son.
Some folks are born...silver spoon in hand....

superdave013
04-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Although what the Senators kid did was wrong and he should be punished, the article is mis leading. The kids were fully clothed and there was no penetration. the first part of the article made it sound like the kid shoved a broomstick up their a$$
I agree, just some good ol Hazing. I'm not saying it's right but it's not like they raped those kids.

Jbb
04-05-2006, 06:55 AM
I agree, just some good ol Hazing. .
Interesting....."good ol hazing"....the type that would lead Senator boy to have a "good ol claw hammer" sticking out of the back of his head where Im from...

Freak
04-05-2006, 08:10 AM
I agree, just some good ol Hazing. I'm not saying it's right but it's not like they raped those kids.
Question is - Would the sentence be so lenient if the parents were regular Joe's. Doubt it.

GunninGopher
04-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Don't you just love the press!!
Here's the thing as I see it. If if have to have something shoved up my ass, pretend or not, to be in your club then I don't want to be in it!!!!

a catered life
04-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Some folks are born...silver spoon in hand....
sounds like they were trying to put the spoon some where else............this type of crap doesnt suprise me since this world is built on money and who u know.........the system (government) always does what ever they can to help the ones in power its a focked up true fact in the world we live in...it may not be right but it happens on a daily

Chubby4Life
04-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Question is - Would the sentence be so lenient if the parents were regular Joe's. Doubt it.
Ask Greg Hydle (sp?) if he thinks this sentence is fair.

havasu5150
04-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Once can only speculate what the sentence would be if it were not the Senators son. One thing is for sure.....If it were not a Senators son, it probably would not be getting ANY press attention.

Tom Brown
04-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Interesting....."good ol hazing"....the type that would lead Senator boy to have a "good ol claw hammer" sticking out of the back of his head where Im from...
... and then the kids would start calling him Estwing. :cool:

Jbb
04-06-2006, 02:54 AM
... and then the kids would start calling him Estwing. :cool:
Kids can be so mean like that.......

Freak
04-06-2006, 05:51 AM
Ask Greg Hydle (sp?) if he thinks this sentence is fair.
Greg Hydle? I'm drawing a blank. Help me out.

a catered life
04-06-2006, 05:55 AM
the retire police chief son from the OC who with a few friends got a girl high and use her as a sexual test dummy....they stuck things in her (both holes)from a pool stick to light cigs and the dumbasses taped it all :yuk:

Freak
04-06-2006, 05:56 AM
Damn.....What was the sentence?