PDA

View Full Version : Candy

Bre
06-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Anyone else addicted to candy? Andy can go with out ever eating any...but I can not go shopping and see it in front of me without buying some. Yet I don't want my kids eating it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I need help:(
Bre<--- just made her sister walk to the store to buy her some:rolleyes:

topless
06-23-2004, 12:53 PM
I hardly ever eat candy or sweets for that matter. Maybe there is nothing wrong with you. Maybe it's me.:confused:

Some Kind Of Monster
06-23-2004, 12:54 PM
I LIKE candy but I am not ADDICTED. I do however have a very unhealthy addiction to Dr. Pepper that would rival any chain smoker.

Bre
06-23-2004, 12:55 PM
I think the longest I have gone without eating candy is 5 days:eek:

bear down
06-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Anyone else addicted to candy? Andy can go with out ever eating any...but I can not go shopping and see it in front of me without buying some. Yet I don't want my kids eating it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I need help:(
I can live with out candy but when I crave candy it's over. My favorite candy in the world since I was 5 years old has been lemonheads......:D There is nothing else like it...

Tom Brown
06-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Soda pop is evil. :mad:

dicudmore
06-23-2004, 12:58 PM
its all evil....but its a pleasurable addiction :D

Cheap Thrills
Godiva chocolate is my favorite.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127candy.gif
but I can live without just don't set a box full anywhere near me .
C.T. :wink:

dmontzsta
I am a candy addict. I can never go without having candy in the house. I get real full at dinner then go munch out on candy, my GF thinks I am a candy freak. But there is just something about it, I must have different candy on stock. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-23-2004, 12:59 PM
I am a total candy addict too Bre.
Whats your poison? My favs are Sweetarts and Bottlecaps. But right now I am eating sour gummi worms.
:D

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:02 PM
I am eating Skittles right now. It just tastes so good to me.
I can also eat dinner and be full..but candy never fills me up I just keep eating and eating it.
Next I'm gonna have some Sour Punch Straws. My sister brought me home a bag full of candy:eek: :D
She's only 12..so I had her take my cell phone with her in case something happened. While she was walking there Andy called on it. He then called the house and said, " Caught ya!!!":( I never tell him if I buy candy and normally I try to hide it. He hates that I eat it:D

NastyOne
06-23-2004, 01:02 PM
For some reason i dont like cake, candy, or any other sweet.:confused:

R-Babe
06-23-2004, 01:03 PM
I can't go a day withiut eating Flaming Hot Cheetos!!! That is my weakness~ :D

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by NastyOne
For some reason i dont like cake, candy, or any other sweet.:confused:
Sounds like Andy..he never drinks soda or juice either..only water. Seems weird to me:D ;)

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by R-Babe
I can't go a day withiut eating Flaming Hot Cheetos!!! That is my weakness~ :D
:eek: I can't eat those... too hot for me:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-23-2004, 01:05 PM
oops, weird double post

R-Babe
06-23-2004, 01:05 PM
Oh and then I have to put some Tapatio on my flaming hots. MMMM!! I think I am going downstairs to buy myself some~ :)

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by R-Babe
Oh and then I have to put some Tapatio on my flaming hots. MMMM!! I think I am going downstairs to buy myself some~ :)
:eek:
Come back and tell us how they taste:D ;)

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
oops, weird double post
I was thinking the same thing:D

R-Babe
06-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Come back and tell us how they taste:D ;)
I'm gonna let my lunch go down a bit more. My mouth is totally watering though. The spicier they are the better~ :p

Screaming Pete
06-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Bre, An old saying of mine....Candy is dandy but Sex don't rot your teeth:D Switch to pork rinds Atkins diet all protine no carbs

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Bre, An old saying of mine....Candy is dandy but Sex don't rot your teeth:D Switch to pork rinds Atkins diet all protine no carbs
I've tried those pork rind things..I don't like them:(

Scream
06-23-2004, 01:15 PM
I'm a total chocoholic. Anything (well, almost anything) chocolate. MnM's peanut, gotta have at least a one pound bag or it aint enough.
Of course that also why my ass has it's own zip code.
Scream

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Scream
I'm a total chocoholic. Anything (well, almost anything) chocolate. MnM's peanut, gotta have at least a one pound bag or it aint enough.
Of course that also why my ass has it's own zip code.
Scream
LMAO.
One thing I do not like is chocolate thank god:D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 01:19 PM
I love chocolate.. but I haven't had any for a long time.. I can sit and eat a whole pound of the see's candy in one day.. that's very bad.. ;)

welk2party
06-23-2004, 01:22 PM
I think I might have candy 2 or 3 times a year at the most. My wife will eat it if in front of her and her sister will eat it everyday.

Screaming Pete
06-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Now I know what it takes to get those good pics from you girls, I'm packing See's candy and Skittles my next trip to Havasu :D

FMluvswater
06-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Candies not so much but I do have a sweet tooth and my latest weakness is for cookies ... well no matter my good intentions to buy ONE package of cookies and have it last the month not even two weeks sometimes not even one week and it's all gone. :eek: I do not go out and buy more either. I'm very mean to me, lol.
My newest favorite cookie is 'Ultimate Harvest from the Rainforest' - it gots cashews and brazil nuts in it and is the lowest carb cookie I have ever encountered 2 cookies = 16 g ...
I figure if I'm gonna eat a whole package of cookies to myself the fewer carbs the better :o .
Diet Vanilla Coke addiction still rages on in me too. It usually takes care of my cravings for sweets.
Oh one confection I do crave badly every so often is black licorice real black licorice not just licorice flavored sugar stuff ... it's soft and when you bite it it looks brown cuz it's made with molasses and it's a source of iron ... I like to justify these things to myself ... licorice is good for me. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Now I know what it takes to get those good pics from you girls, I'm packing See's candy and Skittles my next trip to Havasu :D
LMAO!! you'll be packing the candy but we'll be packing the pounds.. :eek: :D
make mine a two pounder please.. :D :p

Screaming Pete
06-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Nust and Chews:D :D :D

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
LMAO!! you'll be packing the candy but we'll be packing the pounds.. :eek: :D
make mine a two pounder please.. :D :p
LMAO

HavasuDreamin'
06-23-2004, 01:53 PM
The average 12 oz. can of soda pop has more sugar in it than the average candy bar.
I don't drink soda, but I will have a candy bar about once per week. Not addicted but ummmm ummmm....some of them are good.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 01:54 PM
Nust and Chews:D :D :D
soft center sweetie.. the nutt's get stuck in my teeth.. LOL!!:D :eek: :eek: :D

YW82DRM
06-23-2004, 01:56 PM
I am addicted to red bulls, smokehouse almonds and irish creme lattes

Jetdriver
06-23-2004, 01:56 PM
Im addicted to Pussy! My wifes that is. Does that count?

Bre
06-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
:eek: :D Guess so:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
Originally posted by Jetdriver
LMAO!! yes.. I think so .. :p ;)

Jetdriver
LOL! Its just like candy!

Havasu_Dreamin
06-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Bre
ROFLMAO!

lucky
06-23-2004, 02:02 PM
just for you . lmao - My NAME IS .............. peanut cluster - yep sweeeet and nutty ,... ( i kept it clean for ya ) :D

Screaming Pete
06-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
soft center sweetie.. the nutt's get stuck in my teeth.. LOL!!:D :eek: :eek: :D
I'll go with truffles than!!!:D

Co-Pilot
06-23-2004, 02:05 PM
Peanut M & M 's are my thing. Although I will not seek them out, but if a bowl of them are in the house then look out. I will totaly work over the bowl, like a monkey f***ing a football.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-23-2004, 02:05 PM
I'll go with truffles than!!!:D
LOL!! :D :D

Bre
06-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
ROFLMAO!
The kids are sleeping..so I couldn't leave:D ;)

Bre
06-23-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by lucky
just for you . lmao - My NAME IS .............. peanut cluster - yep sweeeet and nutty ,... ( i kept it clean for ya ) :D
:D

Bre
06-23-2004, 02:09 PM
Anyone ever have a bag of mixed chips..... like the ones they have out now that have sun chips..doritos..... cheetos... ect.. and only eat one kind of chip out of there? I eat all the sunchips first....Andy goes to eat them..and get's all pissed off wondering what the f u c k happened to the sun chips:eek: :D

Blowin Money
06-23-2004, 02:43 PM
:) More SEX more SEX les candy

goneboatin
06-23-2004, 03:21 PM
Trader Joe's has those dark chocolate caramels...mmmmm.... and crispy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies....where are my keys?

Mrs. Restless22
06-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Im not addicted to candy, but if I ever see Sour Patch Kids I have to buy the store outta them! Ive gone to the movies just so I can have them before :D :D

Goldilocks
06-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Anyone ever have a bag of mixed chips..... like the ones they have out now that have sun chips..doritos..... cheetos... ect.. and only eat one kind of chip out of there? I eat all the sunchips first....Andy goes to eat them..and get's all pissed off wondering what the f u c k happened to the sun chips:eek: :D
I hate the pretzels. I'll eat everything but those :D
Oh, as for the topic, I don't eat candy too much but I LOVE chocolate. Can't get enough of it.

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 05:10 PM
I'm weird......everyone says so...........because I don't like chocolate. I LOVE black licorice! Those little pastels are my favorite! I like skittles and mentos while driving. Sunflower seeds can become adictive.
Chex Mix, I only like the tiny dark sourdough bread chips.....;)

Scream
06-23-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I'm weird......everyone says so...........because I don't like chocolate. I LOVE black licorice! Those little pastels are my favorite! I like skittles and mentos while driving. Sunflower seeds can become adictive.
Oh, I didn't know that, and I've been buyin you chocolate all these years...LOL
I hope I remember you don't like chocolate the next time I need to get you a gift...

dicudmore
06-23-2004, 05:29 PM
I hope I remember you don't like chocolate the next time I need to get you a gift...
Scream <----already saving money on next years valentines gift to use for boat gas instead :D

FMluvswater
06-23-2004, 05:55 PM
pastels? Goodies? or the layered square ones? :confused: and btw :D you're the first person I've 'met' who loves licorice too :cool: :D

Flying Tiger
06-23-2004, 06:02 PM
The best candy in the whole world was at one time, the Sears candy counter.
The quality dropped, and finally Sears has no more candy counters.
The malted milk balls, far superior to anything you find today,, and the honeycomb.
JR Robinsons department stores had the best white chocolate.

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 06:16 PM
LOL!
He knows I don't like chocolate, he buys it for "me" and then eats it himself......;)
pastels? Goodies? or the layered square ones? and btw you're the first person I've 'met' who loves licorice too
I like the little "good n plenty" shaped pastels and the layered square ones. I like most everything that is black licorice. (Hate Red Licorice);)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-23-2004, 06:28 PM
LOL!
He knows I don't like chocolate, he buys it for "me" and then eats it himself......;)
I like the little "good n plenty" shaped pastels and the layered square ones. I like most everything that is black licorice. (Hate Red Licorice);)
Debb you know you like CHOCOLATE :cool: :D
MMMMM you like black licorice ;)

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
Debb you know you like CHOCOLATE :cool: :D
Not chocolate sweetie, but I LOVE BLACK LICORICE!!!!
LOL;)

Dr. Eagle
06-23-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
Scream <----already saving money on next years valentines gift to use for boat gas instead :D
Good thinking....LOL... Valentines Card with a Mobil Speedpass inside... Think of it!!!!!!

Debbolas
06-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Did I tell you it cost us $300 to fill up?!?!
:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
06-23-2004, 06:44 PM
Did I tell you it cost us $300 to fill up?!?!
:rolleyes:
My Eliminator would have been costing me about 240 to fill up if I still had it, and IMO with twin 502s the tankage was a little on the light side. The range was a little shorter than I'd have liked.
The current little Ultra costs me about 120 to fill from empty...

FMluvswater
06-23-2004, 10:52 PM
I don't hate red licorice I just won't go out of my way to eat it - not likely to spend my money on it ... but if my son offers me some I'll have a piece :)
Only candy I can really say I hate is anything watermelon flavored (cuz it doesn't taste like watermelon dammit it's just gross!! :yuk: ) and that damn Thrills gum that tastes like soap :yuk: that stuff is nasty, too!! :D

v-drive
06-24-2004, 04:00 AM
Jelly Belly and I throw the watermellon away.
:D v-drive

Debbolas
06-24-2004, 08:52 AM
I love watermelon jelly belly's!
and Bazzoka bubble gum, but no other, all the other bubble gum isn't as good as Bazzoka!!
and you get a cool Bazzoka Joe comic!;)