PDA

View Full Version : Hey Moneypitt, Sangerboy & T-Bags!!!

Da-Bull
06-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Just wanted to thank all of you for the winged express!!! I wish I could have met both of ya at CFW. Also thanks to T-Bags for bringing it home. Anyway you guy's are great. I have not been into the drag boat scene very long, but everyone I have met on the boards and in person have always been helpfull and willing to help with advise. Anyway, I can't thank you guy's enough. When we meet we will definately throw back some cold frosty's.
Wally, congrats on the big win, You are the KING. By the way, I hear ya got a fix-it ticket ya need signed off. Something about dark window tint? I might know someone to help ya out, but you gotta ask real nice. LOL
I'm sorry I did not get back to you guy's sooner or make it to CFW, but personal problems kept me away. My 17 year-old daughter was kidnapped from a Denny's parking lot, while out with her girl friends. She was approached by a guy at knife point, beaten- up and sexualy assaulted . Thank God we now have her back home with us. Please remember my family in your prayers. Sorry about using the boards to talk, but it helps me deal with it.
Jeff Da-Bull

LakesOnly
06-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Da-Bull
My 17 year-old daughter was kidnapped from a Denny's parking lot, while out with her girl friends. She was approached by a guy at knife point, beaten- up and...
Jeff Da-Bull
Sorry for jumpin' in here, but that motherfuker's GOT To DIE!:mad:
My best to ya,
LO

dmontzsta
06-23-2004, 04:09 PM
I just wanted to say I am glad your daughter is home. I cant imagine that happening. You guys are definately in my prayers.
BTW: What city did this happen in?

Kindsvater Flat
06-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Glad shes safe Bull!!! Sorry to hear about that.

Sangerboy
06-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Jeff, no problem on getting the wing up there, we had plenty of room:) As the father of 15 and 19 year old daughters you've gone through a nightmare, I'm glad she's home and safe now. Your family will definately be in my prayers.

BILLY.B
06-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Da-bull, sorry to hear about your ordeal. Glad she's safe. Any luck on catching the "Dick Head" that did this?.:mad: :mad: :mad:

GofastRacer
06-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Damn sorry to hear that, glad she's back safe and sound!. They need to string that mofo up!..:mad:

eraser
06-23-2004, 07:59 PM
Im sorry to hear about your ordeal. thank god your daughter is safe at home. If there is ever anything I can do just ask.

superdave013
06-23-2004, 08:10 PM
that shit goes down in the Ione area?? :confused:
what's the world comming to?
Glad to hear she is safe now.

06-24-2004, 03:24 AM
GET A ROPE! time for a neck tie party.:mad:

Her454
06-24-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
that shit goes down in the Ione area?? :confused:
what's the world comming to?
Glad to hear she is safe now.
WTH? Sorry about this Bull and I hadn't even heard and I'm in Valley Springs! I have a 17 year old girl and I cant even imagine! My prayers go out to you and your family and my heart goes out to your daughter. Whoever did this needs to be jailed forever, period. And thats too good for them in my opinion.
Traci

Fiat48
06-24-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by 058
GET A ROPE! time for a neck tie party.:mad:
I still think Castration is the appropriate punishment. Televised Live.

Da-Bull
06-24-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
I just wanted to say I am glad your daughter is home. I cant imagine that happening. You guys are definately in my prayers.
BTW: What city did this happen in?
Everyone on the boards!!!!!
Thanks to you and everyone for the heartfelt prayers. The incident happened in Jackson, CA. However, she was tied up and taken to different locations in Amador County over a period of three days. Again, thanks to all of you for your support. I got to tell ya, that all of your replies have ment so much to me and my family. Strange, I have not had the chance to meet many of you, but you guy's make us feel like family. I have been involved in alot of different sports and clubs, but none have been as genuine and as good of people as my new V-Drive family. And if I can ever help any of you just ask.
Thanks for the support!!!!!
Jeff

Slyder
06-24-2004, 11:11 AM
I can't even begin to imagine the HORROR your family has had to endure. I am very happy that she is home now. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Welcome to our family!!
Paul

dan hudson
06-26-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Da-Bull
Everyone on the boards!!!!!
Thanks to you and everyone for the heartfelt prayers. The incident happened in Jackson, CA. However, she was tied up and taken to different locations in Amador County over a period of three days. Again, thanks to all of you for your support. I got to tell ya, that all of your replies have ment so much to me and my family. Strange, I have not had the chance to meet many of you, but you guy's make us feel like family. I have been involved in alot of different sports and clubs, but none have been as genuine and as good of people as my new V-Drive family. And if I can ever help any of you just ask.
Thanks for the support!!!!!
Jeff Iwill pray for your family.this hurt me very much. Most of us have children so it really hit home,God Bless your family