PDA

View Full Version : Phuggits getting married this weekend!!

sigepmock
06-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Congratulations to Phuggit and soon to be Mrs. Phuggit they're getting married Saturday.
Congratulations guys and thank God you made it this far:D

Debbolas
06-24-2004, 08:27 AM
Congradulations!
Best of luck to you all!
:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2004, 08:29 AM
congrats.. I hope you both enjoy the life you will have together for many many happy healthy years.. ;)

Phat Matt
06-24-2004, 08:30 AM
DON'T DO IT!!! ;) :p

Debbolas
06-24-2004, 08:34 AM
I think it would be nice to get married at the river..................;)

copperrat20
06-24-2004, 08:36 AM
Congrats.:rolleyes:

FRENCHIE
06-24-2004, 09:17 AM
congrats!! ive just completed a year and a couple of months with mrs Frenchie and id be lost without her!!;) :D

dicudmore
06-24-2004, 09:32 AM
congrats :D

HCS
06-24-2004, 09:38 AM
I've been married 3 times. Anything you want know?:rolleyes:

Mrs. Restless22
06-24-2004, 09:58 AM
Wheres Ratso :confused: Im sure hes got some good advise :p :D
Congratulations you two!! You have a wonderful journey ahead of you!!!;)

sigepmock
06-24-2004, 10:51 AM
Curtis and Megan(the Phuggits) will be spending their first week married in Havasu from this Sunday till the weekend of the 4th. So if you see them, stop them and congratulate them or give them your condolences:eek: Which ever it may be.

phuggit
06-24-2004, 05:14 PM
Thanks guys. I couldn't have asked for a better wife. She loves the river and the in-laws are great also.
As Sigep said we are going to spend the week in havasu since our pad finally got done, so if your at the sandbar/channel come on over for a cold one. One day during the week we plan to take a ride from Catherines up to Hoover Dam. Anyone know which days they stop peeps from going up that far?

dicudmore
06-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by phuggit
Thanks guys. I couldn't have asked for a better wife. She loves the river and the in-laws are great also.
As Sigep said we are going to spend the week in havasu since our pad finally got done, so if your at the sandbar/channel come on over for a cold one. One day during the week we plan to take a ride from Catherines up to Hoover Dam. Anyone know which days they stop peeps from going up that far?
pretty sure that would be monday and tuesday

hd&boatrider
06-24-2004, 07:50 PM
Congrats....I hope you two have a long and happy marriage.
I believe Dicudmore is right about the days. Be careful with those winds coming back accross the basin.

SLOWMAN
06-24-2004, 07:57 PM
No boats past Willow Beach (last stop for fuel before Hoover Dam) Sundays and Mondays. Enjoy the ride it's a great run from Katherines to Hoover

SLOWMAN
06-24-2004, 08:14 PM
No boats past Willow Beach (last stop for fuel before Hoover Dam) Sundays and Mondays. Enjoy the ride it's a great run from Katherines to Hoover

JetBoatRich
06-24-2004, 08:56 PM
I wish the best to them:D Being Married is great:eek: