PDA

View Full Version : New Hollywood Blacklist Starts Here.

carbonmarine
06-24-2004, 09:33 AM
http://www.fahrenheit911.com/about/lapremiere/photos.php

welk2party
06-24-2004, 09:34 AM
Looks like the list is on the blacklist.

FRENCHIE
06-24-2004, 09:34 AM
me too??:confused:

Nokomis
06-24-2004, 10:03 AM
Check out this website for the full skinny on all the Hollywood dipshits. www.famousidiot.com

1stepcloser
06-24-2004, 10:04 AM
Bunch of hippie-pinko-commie-fags.
What ever happened to Patriotism.....

Chris Winn
06-24-2004, 10:12 AM
i know that this has been said before, but one way to hurt them is to not see their movies.
people get money and think that it is everyones obligation to tote those not willing to work for it, just makes me sick

rrrr
06-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Phucking fat bastard loser. :mad:

eliminatedsprinter
06-24-2004, 10:35 AM
This guy's bucking to be the next Laini Reifensthal (sp?). And if you think I'm joking. Just remember that the same people who are praising him honered her at an acadamy awards show, sick.:frown:

bigq
06-24-2004, 10:41 AM
The hate just ozzes from them, you can see it when they speak and write. I think if it was leagal they would shoot Bush in the right now, unbelievable!
BTW, how much does Moore make off his movies?:yuk:

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 10:46 AM
The day you stop questioning the government, is the day that democracy is dead.
It might be annoying, but it's necessary.

Stupid Fast
06-24-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
I am all for questioning.....but people need to be more informed.....make desisions on fact.....not on misinformation or because so and so does not like (insert polotician) so I will not either.....

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 11:07 AM
Fact or Fiction, it's gets people thinking, and that's what I like about his movies. Even though I feel physically ill after them ;)

bigq
06-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Fact or Fiction, it's gets people thinking, and that's what I like about his movies. Even though I feel physically ill after them ;)
But it is the way the movies are portrayed, as fact and he doesnt just bend the facts here or there he breaks them and people believe all of it without question. He is a rich man living off of feeble minds.:confused: , but he has a right to do it.:wink:

XtrmWakeborder
06-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Stupid Fast
I am all for questioning.....but people need to be more informed.....make desisions on fact.....not on misinformation or because so and so does not like (insert polotician) so I will not either.....
well said!
these days it seems as though people my age are against bush because its a rebelious act, and passing it off as "we need to ask questions for this to be a democratic society" yes we need to ask questions , but we need to make our decisions on facts and not if its cool or not

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by bigq
But it is the way the movies are portrayed, as fact and he doesnt just bend the facts here or there he breaks them and people believe all of it without question. He is a rich man living off of feeble minds.:confused: , but he has a right to do it.:wink:
Exactly bigq, he bends and breaks the facts, just like our mass media does. Just like past and present Presidents of the United States. I think that kind of irony is almost intended.....

eliminatedsprinter
06-24-2004, 11:52 AM
This is correct, but it should be done honestly. Micheal Moorer dosn't question government he just makes dishonest propaganda films, there is a great differance between Michael Moorer and those of us honest people who question government and the behavior and motives of those in power. I used to be a left winger, but I would never have been supportive Michael Moorer.
P.S. If Moorer's films were adds for a legal product being sold. He would have been prosicuted and sued out of Biz a long time ago.

mirvin
06-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
This is correct, but it should be done honestly. Micheal Moorer dosn't question government he just makes dishonest propaganda films, there is a great differance between Michael Moorer and those of us honest people who question government and the behavior and motives of those in power. I used to be a left winger, but I would never have been supportive Michael Moorer.
I was a left winger too, mainly because I was one of the few kids who could kick the ball with his left foot;)
Michael Moore is a stupid****shit.
mirvin;)

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 11:58 AM
Ok, and remember that I am just being the Devil's advocate here, BUT:
Do you think our government plays fair? I think he's just playing the same game they are.
You think you can trust out government?
You think they are totally honest and not making decisions based on any hidden agendas?
You think that the majority of our leaders are really for the people and not for themselves?

mirvin
06-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Do you think our government plays fair? I think he's just playing the same game they are.
You think they are totally honest and not making decisions based on any hidden agendas?
You think that the majority of our leaders are really for the people and not for themselves?
YES!! Now get your ass back in line!
mirvin;)

eliminatedsprinter
06-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Since when do 2 wrongs make a right??

mirvin
06-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Seriously 78, I usually support whoever it is that's running the show. THink about how much progress we could make if once the election was over we all stepped back and realized that we are on THE SAME TEAM and we should look forward and not spend all of our time trying to sabotage everyone!!
mirvin

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
Since when do 2 wrongs make a right??
Since the begining of man.

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Seriously 78, I usually support whoever it is that's running the show. THink about how much progress we could make if once the election was over we all stepped back and realized that we are on THE SAME TEAM and we should look forward and not spend all of our time trying to sabotage everyone!!
mirvin
I am going to have to disagree on that one. We have no real audit of our government's spending. I want to know where every penny goes, and I don't want politicians or judges to be able to decide what they get paid. It's a conflict of interest. Just one of a million problems. We can do what we do, a lot more honestly.....

mirvin
06-24-2004, 12:12 PM
I am going to have to disagree on that one. We have no real audit of our government's spending. I want to know where every penny goes, and I don't want politicians or judges to be able to decide what they get paid. It's a conflict of interest. Just one of a million problems. We can do what we do, a lot more honestly.....
huh?
I'm not talking about money. I'm talking about the fact that the whole world plays us because they know we're too busy watching our ass because we're more worried about our own brothers to realize that we just keep ****ing each other.
mirvin

78Eliminator
06-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
huh?
I'm not talking about money. I'm talking about the fact that the whole world plays us because they know we're too busy watching our ass because we're more worried about our own brothers to realize that we just keep ****ing each other.
mirvin
Like a governmental "Real World"?

ROZ
06-24-2004, 12:38 PM
The documentary that isn't...... Heck, it didn't even fit within the award givers guidlines....
Can we trust Michael Moore ? :D
I advocate the Devil :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-24-2004, 12:38 PM
Like a governmental "Real World"?
I would encourage you to keep questioning big govenment. But be careful right now our election seems to give us the choice of jumping from the frying pan to the fire. I for one will not support a candidate who has worked his whole political life to increase the governments control of mine.

OutCole'd
06-24-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
The documentary that isn't...... Heck, it didn't even fit within the award givers guidlines....
Can we trust Michael Moore ? :D
I advocate the Devil :D
I vote for Roz.:D

Dave C
06-24-2004, 01:00 PM
Moores diatribes are nothing but half-truths and nonsense.
I am all for questioning the man but lets be honest at least.

Havasu Cig
06-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Someone needs to put a bullet in the fat f@#%$ head. He is beyond the point of debate. He is a traitor that is fueling the will of our enemy.:mad:

Blown 472
06-24-2004, 02:44 PM
Ding, see how the dude that got killled in saudi didn't get as much air time as the two that got beheaded in iraq??
Our gubment doesn't want any bad pr for the saudis as they have bush in their back pockets.
I dont trust them and they suck all you in by questioning your patriotism that way they can play that card if you question them.

eliminatedsprinter
06-24-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Ding, see how the dude that got killled in saudi didn't get as much air time as the two that got beheaded in iraq??
Our gubment doesn't want any bad pr for the saudis as they have bush in their back pockets.
I dont trust them and they suck all you in by questioning your patriotism that way they can play that card if you question them.
I've seen plenty of air time on all of them....
So you say they have Bush in their pockets, well if history is any indicator then they also had Clinton, Busch 1, Reagan, and Carter at least, because they all have sucked up to them. You see, all those folks who think that we attack the middle east for oil have it bass ackwards. It is their oil that has protected the middle east for so long. The only reason France, Germany, China, and Russia didn't want us to attack Saddam was because of THEIR oil deals with him. If the mid-east didn't have so much oil, the western nations would have kicked their backward butts, over terrorism, back in the 1970s.

XtrmWakeborder
06-24-2004, 04:24 PM
was the south korean an american citizen?

GlastronGuy
06-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
http://www.fahrenheit911.com/about/lapremiere/photos.php
I call bullshit.
Once Camryn Manheim went into the theater there wouldn't be any room left for anyone else.