PDA

View Full Version : Lost Lake

SILVERWING
06-24-2004, 11:07 AM
WHERE IS IT LOCATED

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-24-2004, 11:16 AM
In between Parker and Blythe. We left PParker on Rice and turned left at Vidal Junction. Then turned at the sign that said "Lost Lake" Clever eh?
We checked it out a few weeks ago just to see what all the hype is about that place and we thought it was kind of a toilet. (no offense to any Lost Lake locals) We just drove in a looked around though, we didn't do any boating or anything.

Larry Nebb
06-24-2004, 11:17 AM
silver, if your boat was fast you would already know.

mirvin
06-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Larry Nebb
:D :D ;) :D :D

summerlove
06-24-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by SILVERWING
WHERE IS IT LOCATED
It's lost...we forgot where we put it, but it'll pop up somewhere.;)

SILVERWING
06-24-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Larry Nebb
IT IS THE FASTEST SILVERWING OUT IN LAUGHLIN . THE ONLY ONE

RiverDave
06-24-2004, 01:04 PM
Why would you want to take it down to the arm pit of the world?
RD

SILVERWING
06-24-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Why would you want to take it down to the arm pit of the world?
RD
I DON'T A FRIEND OF MINE WANTED ME TO COME DOWN . LOOKS LIKE I WON'T BE GOING NOW AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT HE DUMP.

superdave013
06-24-2004, 01:33 PM
You guys can call it a dump all ya want. But it's the last great place left on the river to do any real racing.
But if ya wanna just boat and drink some brews, that might not be the best place.
So silverwing, I hear ya talking about your boat all the time. You should go down there and see how ya stack up.

Bense468
06-24-2004, 01:55 PM
I like hanging out down there, the sand bars are fun too in the day. The only real happinin place on lower parker, besides murphy's cove above the train tracks.

Boat Loan Guy
06-24-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey My Fiance and I have a place in lost lake, I would not call it the arm pit of the 909 or 760..Its a very nice and well taken care place. Most of the people there are clean cut american people just looking for a great place to have a good time with out having to spend a freaken arm and a leg just for space rent on the river.
We check at all the place between Blythe and parker and found this to be a very affordable place. One other question? If your out on the river all day how much time are you really spending in your place. I know that all the times were there, the only time were inside is to cook and sleep.

Brian Ray
06-24-2004, 02:06 PM
Shhhhh...let them think it's an arm pit. Keep them up in Parker and Havi. ;)
-Brian

carbonmarine
06-24-2004, 04:28 PM
On Channel 4 early saturday mornings, be very careful out
there man, they have a mean t rex and sleezestacks and all
over the place ! Try to find Will and give holly a french kiss
for me !
Rick32

dmontzsta
06-24-2004, 04:32 PM
I am glad this was posted, cause I have wondered where it is as well. I have been told the water stays pretty calm all day.

LLGirl
06-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ckenn
I would not call it the arm pit of the 909 or 760..Its a very nice and well taken care place. Most of the people there are clean cut american people just looking for a great place to have a good time with out having to spend a freaken arm and a leg just for space rent on the river.
One other question? If your out on the river all day how much time are you really spending in your place. I know that all the times were there, the only time were inside is to cook and sleep.
My thoughts exactly! It's not the nicest place along the river, but it's a great place to hang out with good people... and not worry about getting run over by ocean liners :D
I do have to say, I stopped in Parker on my way from Havasu to get some groceries (I was heading back to our place at LL) and there were some pretty shady looking people hanging out there!! Every place has it's pit!;)

Beautiful Noise
06-24-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by LLGirl
there were some pretty shady looking people hanging out there!!
Sorry you must of been looking at my bad side:rolleyes: ;) ;) :p :D Hmmmmm I wonder which side you Saw:rolleyes: :D

DryHeatOnly
06-24-2004, 05:15 PM
Back when we had the SeaDoo boat :eek: and my buddys had their lake lice, we'd camp at Big River on most of the major holidays. Just before sundown we'd head down to Lost Lake to watch the boat races. I loved the echo of those blower motors off the mountains. The launch ramp was usually entertaining too. The night-ride back was awesome. Good times. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
06-24-2004, 08:09 PM
It got lost:confused: ?

Beautiful Noise
06-24-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
It got lost:confused: ?
I heard the search parties are heading out in the Morning:)

Dr. Eagle
06-24-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
I heard the search parties are heading out in the Morning:)
Cool, keep us posted... ok?

Beautiful Noise
06-24-2004, 09:22 PM
:D :D :D

Cs19
06-24-2004, 10:03 PM
LL is a cool place. I remember the first time I went there, I thought it was really weird too. Its actually a cool place after you get to know it, very cool people.The local sand bars are cool too, always fun.Can be shallow in the afternoon,hard core river rats for the most part, no yuppie "I bought a million dollar home in parker or havasu and a cigarette boat, now im a river rat" bullshit either.
The whole racing thing is pretty much non-existant anymore though unfortunatly, dont bother checking unless its a big weekend, I bet some guys will make passes on the 4th, but thats it.
One cool thing about that area is you dont have to deal with all 30' cats,etc.
I still cant get over the fact that those guys come up the river from Havasu and try to go to laughlin or the AVI. They already ruined Havasu and Parker, fu*k stay out of needles and bullhead.You gotta love it when your floatin down the river just below the avi and you see a 35 plus ft. cat or cigarette boat come around the corner at 100 plus and go right up the center of the river about 15 ft. off the side of your boat like a total d*ckhead expecting everyone to move.
Ok Im getting off topic,Ya lost lake kicks ass its 31 miles north of blythe, go check it out, you will love it, just respect the locals.