PDA

View Full Version : Sold my Schiada!!!

EricU
06-24-2004, 12:12 PM
I just sold my 21' Schiada to a guy from Whittier (sp?).
Keep an eye out at Parker for a Whippple Charged EFI big block Schiada.
Hasn't even been a half hour and I miss the boat!!
:(

HCS
06-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Sounds like you had to sell your boat and didn't want to.

jackpunx
06-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Dang... sorry to hear that man.. I love those boats.. that would be the only other small boat that I would have..
I cried when I sold my last boat.. but Love my new one.. I hope your getting something else soon.
Mark

clownpuncher
06-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Bummer. Sellers remorse is as bad as or worse than buyers remorse. You getting a new boat?
I have a bet with a buddy of mine, help me out......
Is it pronounced "shee-a-da" or "shy-a-da"? I say the former

HavasuDreamin'
06-24-2004, 12:35 PM
You would be correct. :cool:

River Lynchmob
06-24-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Bummer. Sellers remorse is as bad as or worse than buyers remorse. You getting a new boat?
it's "shy-a-da"

RiverDave
06-24-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by River Lynchmob
it's "shy-a-da"
Yep... :)
RD

phebus
06-24-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Yep... :)
RD
Oh, what would you know :D Where's the updates?

Cantrip
06-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
My friend Paul, his family originated that company, in Italian (they are italian) the name is pronounced Skee-ada

superdave013
06-24-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Cantrip
My friend Paul, his family originated that company,
You're kidding right?

mbrown2
06-24-2004, 01:39 PM
Congrat's Eric....when I was on a "I need a Schiada kick" a couple months ago, your boat was top on my list...:D

EricU
06-25-2004, 11:28 AM
It was definitely NOT a need the $$$ sale. I just haven't had time for it the last couple years with running a business, two little boys, designing & building a new house, so on and so on! I also have another family turd boat, an 03 Air-Natique which is what I ended up spending last summer on with my little boys.
I put it up for sale because I did not want to see a beautiful piece of machinery sit and waste when I knew that there would be some one who would appreciate it. I have always hated seeing nice cars or boats rotting away while some dipshit owner wouldn’t part with it or fix it.
I did take it out twice this week, what a blast! Everyone repeat after me – If you like to go fast, get a blown big-block!!
In a couple of years when my boys are a little bit older, I’ll get another fast boat, maybe a 21’ Daytona, whatever it is, it will definitely have a blower!! (Hell I am already lurking around the want ads!)

SoCalOffshore
06-25-2004, 12:28 PM
I bought mine before I knew how to say it correctly! Schiada Regatta coming mid October. Information to be posted at a later date.. I would love to get a 21 myself, but I think I would scare myself with it.

RiverDave
06-25-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Oh, what would you know :D Where's the updates?
LOL... Working on it bud.. Working on it. We're on a financial holding pattern right now, as well this jackplate/power trim combo has me just about stumped.. LOL I didn't buy all these hydraulics for nothing though so I'll figure it out. ;) :D
RD

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 02:03 PM
EricU, I saw your old boat about 20 times throughout the weekend. :) Cruised by my house probably 3 times... The boat was CLEAN, VERY CLEAN!!
RD

dimarcobros
07-06-2004, 02:09 PM
Any pictures of it?
DMB

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 02:15 PM
No unfortunately.. Everytime they went by I was either BBQ'ing or cruising the keys in my boat with no camera etc..
I kinda got the impression that it'll be out there quite a bit, so I'll get some pics of it here pretty soon. :) I think he has a place in the keys maybe? I kept seeing him cruise through there.
RD

h2oski2fast
07-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by HUFFPOWER
cantrip, you be full of alot of pepperoni + mozzarela, the company was started and founded by Leonard Schiada, you silly dumbass:p and its pronounced CHI-AHH-DAAAA:D you wish you had one:D
Thats funny! Here's a link. I think these guys are a creditable source.
HAll Of Fame (http://www.***boat.com/members/articles/2002-07/026.pdf)

Cantrip
09-30-2004, 01:59 PM
cantrip, you be full of alot of pepperoni + mozzarela, the company was started and founded by Leonard Schiada, you silly dumbass:p and its pronounced CHI-AHH-DAAAA:D you wish you had one:D
You dont know shiata you hippie !!! :messedup:

Jordy
09-30-2004, 09:13 PM
Alright, work on selling mine would ya? It will be running in the next week or so. And then the price goes up. :D