PDA

View Full Version : Things we love and hate

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:36 PM
OK....please, I know it's hard...but please try to be serious on this one;)
What does your wife/husband do, around the house, and when you are out on the lake that you love.
What does your wife/husband not do, around the house, and when you are out on the lake that you wish she/he would learn how to do or start doing.
What are the extra things that she/he does that makes her/him so special?
Let me start with Andy. He works way too much so I do everything inside and outside of the house. He always comes home and says thank you for all that I do. On the lake... I wish he knew how to do more stuff to the boat so we didn't have to pay for it..but he is learning. I love that he lets me help with everything from launching the boat to changing the oil. It makes me feel important...plus he thinks my backing up skills are sexy.
I wish he would cuddle with me...but he's hates that..so I have finally stopped asking him to. I wish that he would push me more to work out too.
Extra things that make him special: He is the best dad ever to our kids. He is very easy to get along with and he is my best friend.
OK..your turn;)

Kilrtoy
06-24-2004, 03:37 PM
I hate that the misses is not that pretty.
I love the fact she has two jobs

topless
06-24-2004, 03:38 PM
Oh Bre, you are sooooooooo sweet. Andy is a lucky man. I don't have a husband so I can't respond to this one.:frown:

91nordic29
06-24-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
boy oh boy! miguel is cruisin' for a bruisin' today!:eek:
YVONNE! COME LOOKIE WHAT YOUR HUSBAND SAID!!! teeheehee;)

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm gonna hit you next time I see you:rolleyes: ;)

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by topless
Oh Bre, you are sooooooooo sweet. Andy is a lucky man. I don't have a husband so I can't respond to this one.:frown:

welk2party
06-24-2004, 03:43 PM
I love that she cleans the house and takes care of backyard. She loves me taking care of the front.
She is a doll at the lake and pretty much makes sure I am well taken care of. I would not change a thing really.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2004, 03:43 PM
you suck Miguel.. I'll hold your butt down for her if need be,.. and i'm with Bre.. your DOOOOOOMED>> :D

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
I love that she cleans the house and takes care of backyard. She loves me taking care of the front.
She is a doll at the lake and pretty much makes sure I am well taken care of. I would not change a thing really.
Your too sweet:)

YW82DRM
06-24-2004, 03:45 PM
I love that after 3 years he still brings home flowers and hugs me everday when I get home. I love that he works hard and trys hard to support my idiocies.
I hate when I race home to go somewhere with him and I have to wait because he takes forever to get things together.

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by YW82DRM
I love that after 3 years he still brings home flowers and hugs me everday when I get home. I love that he works hard and trys hard to support my idiocies.
I hate when I race home to go somewhere with him and I have to wait because he takes forever to get things together.
OH flowers:rolleyes: :D ;) I don't get those that often:frown: :D ;) I sure would be nice though:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2004, 03:47 PM
well I don't know about this one.. I think I will leave this one alone.. ;)

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
well I don't know about this one.. I think I will leave this one alone.. ;)
Your no fun:yuk: :D ;)

YW82DRM
06-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Guys don't think flowers are that important. The deal with my other is.... flowers or jewlery... Weird I have gotten flowers a lot lately......:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Your no fun:yuk: :D ;)
well you know my experience when I'm not there and he is.. :D :eek:

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:51 PM
well you know my experience when I'm not there and he is.. :D :eek:
We wanna hear everything. But if you wanna go back in your shell and not share I understand:D ;)

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by YW82DRM
Guys don't think flowers are that important. The deal with my other is.... flowers or jewlery... Weird I have gotten flowers a lot lately......:D :D :D
I'd buy you flowers too with that kinda deal:D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Bre
We wanna hear everything. But if you wanna go back in your shell and not share I understand:D ;)
touche'
o.k let me think about it and I'll get back to you.. LOL!!:D :D :D

MAINEVENT
06-24-2004, 03:53 PM
I like that she puts up with my sh!t all the time :D i like that she always tell me the new things that my kids are doing cause i always gone at work, she always want to help when i am working on my bike boat or truck (very sexy to be under the truck and can see up her shorts and she has a wrench in her hand :p ) Even when i dont work well with others, i love how she has been the best mom to our kids,
I wished she did have a couple girls night once in a while cause i feel guilty when i have guys trips,
Bre i am with Andy on the cuddling not to fond of it OK i hate it and Ms has give'n up on it too :)
The best part about my mate is she is always game for something new.

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
i wish she liked to go in the boat ,MORE so i don't have to take those BEER DRINKING 18 YEAR OLD SLUTS,that get drunk and take off their clothes ,and i have to look at that smut,and then come home, why'll shes mowen the lawn and tell her about those young titties DAMN IT I HATE THAT !!!:D
Your bad...real bad:eek: :D ;)

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:54 PM
touche'
o.k let me think about it and I'll get back to you.. LOL!!:D :D :D
Sounds like a promise. I will be waiting:D

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by MAINEVENT
I like that she puts up with my sh!t all the time :D i like that she always tell me the new things that my kids are doing cause i always gone at work, she always want to help when i am working on my bike boat or truck (very sexy to be under the truck and can see up her shorts and she has a wrench in her hand :p ) Even when i dont work well with others, i love how she has been the best mom to our kids,
I wished she did have a couple girls night once in a while cause i feel guilty when i have guys trips,
Bre i am with Andy on the cuddling not to fond of it OK i hate it and Ms has give'n up on it too :)
The best part about my mate is she is always game for something new.
Your too sweet too:)
Yeah I have been working on the cuddling part for 4 years now:rolleyes: :D ;)

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:57 PM
strange:confused:

MAINEVENT
06-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Yeah I have been working on the cuddling part for 4 years now:rolleyes: :D ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
I dont know what it is but i took me 3 yrs to let her know i really dont like actually i just let her know a couple days ago :wink:

welk2party
06-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Mark me down for no cuddling too. Not a big fan.:)

Bre
06-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by MAINEVENT
Yeah I have been working on the cuddling part for 4 years now:rolleyes: :D ;)
I dont know what it is but i took me 3 yrs to let her know i really dont like actually i just let her know a couple days ago :wink: [/B][/QUOTE]
Andy use to cuddle when we were first together...then he knew he had me and he stopped:rolleyes: :D He won't do it period. I say hold me and he says "NO!":rolleyes: :D

Bre
06-24-2004, 04:00 PM
PU**Y:D J/K;)
OH no....your gonna get hit too next time I see you:rolleyes: :D ;)

Bre
06-24-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
Mark me down for no cuddling too. Not a big fan.:)
Just so you guys know..some women really really like it, and they might be nicer to you if they got it once in a while:D ;)

Ziggy
06-24-2004, 04:02 PM
My wifes heart is bigger than Texas, she keeps the house in order and does so much for our daughter.
On the lake she is willing to go along with most everything, she's da bomb.
But I wish she'd learn to put the toilet seat up for me..that "has to be down" is BS, it should go both ways. :D :D
other than that my signature line says it all;)

MAINEVENT
06-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I dont know what it is but i took me 3 yrs to let her know i really dont like actually i just let her know a couple days ago :wink:
Andy use to cuddle when we were first together...then he knew he had me and he stopped:rolleyes: :D He won't do it period. I say hold me and he says "NO!":rolleyes: :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Tahts way to funny you say that cause Co says the same thing :p

YW82DRM
06-24-2004, 04:03 PM
My other half like's to cuddle but he wouldn't admit it..... I just can't stand his big *ss arm under my head when I am trying to sleep........ Bre u r a hopeless romantic and that's okay...... Maybe call it something other than cuddling? :D
Oh I forgot... I like when he does the dishes...... It a great turn on... doesn't happen very often but I appreciate it when it does....

Bre
06-24-2004, 05:00 PM
OK but i'm going to tell her about it ,hope she not washing my truck or pulling weeds:D
:rolleyes: :D ;)

CrazyHippy
06-24-2004, 11:44 PM
i wish she liked to go in the boat ,MORE so i don't have to take those BEER DRINKING 18 YEAR OLD SLUTS,that get drunk and take off their clothes ,and i have to look at that smut,and then come home, why'll shes mowen the lawn and tell her about those young titties DAMN IT I HATE THAT !!!:D
That's it..... I'm boating w/ T&B more
BJH:D

Petrofied
06-25-2004, 12:31 AM
I love Mrs P. pays for 1/2 the boat, Does 1/2 the work on getting ready, Stocks the cooler and towels Petrofied down after each run. Hate she can't back a trailer. I mean won't back a trailer...... If she gets the trailer thing down, As they say down-under ( Keeeepaaaa ) :)
MR.P.

MagicMtnDan
06-25-2004, 06:47 AM
<---- ready, willing and able to cuddle :D

Bre
06-25-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Petrofied
I love Mrs P. pays for 1/2 the boat, Does 1/2 the work on getting ready, Stocks the cooler and towels Petrofied down after each run. Hate she can't back a trailer. I mean won't back a trailer...... If she gets the trailer thing down, As they say down-under ( Keeeepaaaa ) :)
MR.P.
When I first started I was all over the launch ramp.... but the boat made it down the launch ramp....and in the water...which really is all that matters. Practice makes perfect...and now I can pull up and back in straight down in one shot. She just needs to know that we all go through that learning phase. And we all feel dumb doing it our first couple of times. Now I'm better than some of the guys:D ;) I'm sure she will try it one day when she is ready:p

Bre
06-25-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
<---- ready, willing and able to cuddle :D
Your wife is one lucky lady:D